Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222050

• Dr CurtisShoe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802
Thanks Digger, I shall keep checking, and the good Padre said he would PM me as well. Thanks guys and gals, keep up the great work!

And Silencer, you are too darn cool! That song is hilarious! Funny part is, i play drums too! Dr Worm!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222052

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

I am as anxious as anyone. I just told Padre its frustrating having to wait to help out. Heck, even the location of the nearest Wal-Mart will do as I think you can wire money from one to another. If I hear before anyone else I'll be sure to pass the word immediately.

You hear so much about all the negativity on the forum and chat, yet few seem to remember or acknowledge the good stuff that can be accomplished through this particular medium..... Or maybe nobody realizes what good can happen. Thanks for everyone's support of our squad mate and brother SkyWolf.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr CurtisShoe, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222053

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Dr CurtisShoe wrote: Thanks Digger, I shall keep checking, and the good Padre said he would PM me as well. Thanks guys and gals, keep up the great work!

And Silencer, you are too darn cool! That song is hilarious! Funny part is, i play drums too! Dr Worm!!

It took about 5 minutes in WC to know you are this kind of person, Dr. CurtisShoe. You are a man of great character indeed. Thank you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr CurtisShoe, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222054

• Dr CurtisShoe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 802
So true Viper. With all the negativity flooding DF these days, its so refreshing to see a group such as yourself pulling together for the greater good. Cheers to WP!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222059

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

I just PM'd Padre with the address info. Still waiting on the paypal account info. I have to head out the door for family stuff but will be back later to check on this and hopefully make level 26 tonight.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr CurtisShoe, Squeak, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222070

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Sorry it took so long to pm everyone, James (and Viper) sent his street address, but also advised that he's reactivating PayPal account that will be up and running by tomorrow, and is faster by a day or so in total..

It's so wonderful to see this outpouring from everyone, and yes I think we can all agree that this is a positive thing..James know that you have our hearts, and prayers as well.. It will get better

Viper good luck tonight .. Hopefully the whole Sqd will be airborne by tomorrow night !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr CurtisShoe, Viper10{WP}, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222085

• [NLR]DIS*RUPT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Stay Classy Dogfight
  • Thank you received: 754

I just was browsing the forum and came across this wonderful story. There is so much negativity sometimes in WC and the forums it is great seeing a squad come together for such a noble cause. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see you guys in the air again soon :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr CurtisShoe, Squeak, Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222136

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

I don't think I have ever been here even though I have flown with many of you...great squad guys...great to see
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Digger {WP}, Squeak, Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222247

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
What a wonderful out pouring of support from so many people.. You guys make this place so much more than a game.. I'm sorry I got a late start today.. Actually taking a break from an on going day.. But glad I didn't wait till later tonight .. Help is coming James .. From the pay pals that you have to the three checks im aware of.. What a wonderful group of people.. Gosh and we have a game too.. Wow!

James sent me a bittersweet request for prayer .. Today is Teresa's birthday.. And they are heading to the hospital for results on her cancer issue.. I'm asking all the prayer warriors who have been there all through this to be with them now..

Our dear Lord

Please be with Jim and his wife at this moment .. We ask that you intercede in their life's and if it's your will give them a birthday gift of health.. We know you're in control Lord, and we know your will is sovereign.. We also know the power of prayer and love.. Please hold them in the palm of your hand and grant them health..you're the author of all that's good Lord .. Please hear our prayers..

In your holy name . Amen

Amen

In edit; James please let us know when you have an update from the Hospital..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Digger {WP}, Dr CurtisShoe, Squeak, Viper10{WP}, Myrlin {WP***}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222269

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
hi my brother just catchin up now ...sorry laptop craped out on me power jack burntrd out on me an had to rig it a lil bit but im back ...james prayers 4 u my brother cant wait to catch up with u all ...game wort reinstall so about to do a factory reset on laptop ill be back on in a bit my friends .....wow what a ucanny group of hearts we have here im in awww lol ... lov our pack guys

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222272

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 362

HHOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooWWWWWWWwwwwwwwLL

Black Wolf!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooWWWWWWWWooooooooooOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222296

• Angelic Silencer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who is this mysterious person who only Silences???
  • Thank you received: 291
The Black Hornets were looking for a squad war.....i think luna republic got this weekend....but i did put a post for WP to do one with them for sometime in the week of Oct 27....so hopefully we can make plans for that weekend or something(aka whose gonna fly in the match /and when exactly are we going to do the match).....

things needing decidng:
4 players(though it is possible to have two(or more) wings flying on two(or more) different servers/matches....allowing for more squad members to perticipate)
which day
what time(time zones always a pain....but the best way i know of is in chat lobby saying stuff like 'the time 4 hours from now good?')

....let the decision making begin!!
Silencing.....Silencing.....Silencing.....now only if i could mute people.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

Last edit: by Angelic Silencer.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222306

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1241

Dear WolfPack and friends from within our DF realm and beyond. I am trying to find the right words to express the gratitude my family and I are feelingat this point in time. The kindness that has been shown to us during these challenging days is beyond anything we have ever experienced. A simple Thank You just doesn't seem to be enough. The spirit of brotherhood in our Den, where we have truly been made to feel at home, and an integral part of this family, just blows me away to no end. Beyond that, the support that has been shown to us by folks outside of our wolven confines has been undeniably amazing. So, with a simple Thank You, I pray for blessing for you all. God is Great.
Your friends, James "SkyWolf" and Teresa

Fear not the darkness, for when it is just dark enough, then , and only then, will you begin to see the light of the stars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222307

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1241

BLACKIE! So glad to see you, my friend! I was worried about you. Welcome home!

Fear not the darkness, for when it is just dark enough, then , and only then, will you begin to see the light of the stars.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222320

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Hey Silent, I have plans for that weekend so I wont be available for squad wars. Hopefully some of the wolves will jump on this opportunity. Sounds like a great time!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222328

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Silent,

I'm available Sat & Sun, Nov 1 & 2, after 2 pm PST

Thanks for setting us up!!

Squeak

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222342

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Greetings all,

Bwolf! Glad to see you back and hope to fly with you soon! OOOOOooOOOOOOOO

Sil, I can't make promises this weekend as I have plans and a work deadline. Wish I could join, but another time.

Cheers, Dire

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222435

• Wolf Dogfighter
  • Thank you received: 7
I'm Storm Wolf and I was asked if I wanted to join this squad and it sounds like a really cool squad and I'd like to join. I've been playing for roughly 9 months. In February I started a squad called the Rogue Squadron it hit off pretty well but some of the members tried to take over so it is inactive now. I lost my account on one of the updates so now I'm back to lvl 11 but Im doing my best to get back up there. I hope you will take my request into consideration, I would really like to join. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Pistolfuddyduddy

Last edit: by Wolf Dogfighter.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222442

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Wolf.. Straight up, because honesty is a major "plus" in our house.. I suggest you reword your request to make it look like you have some respect for our Skipper, and care enough about being a Suadron member to apply in a manor that sounds like you're serious..

Re read your request and ask yourself if you would hire someone who sent that in looking for a job.. You're being interviewed for just that.. Why not let us know a bit about yourself .. Sell us on what you have to offer.. Then maybe request our Sqd. Commander take a look a you, and proceed from there..

Good luck sir.. It's a great Squadron, you'll be proud to be a member..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Myrlin {WP***}, Wolf Dogfighter

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222445

• Angelic Silencer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who is this mysterious person who only Silences???
  • Thank you received: 291
Storm Wolf(Wolf Dogfighter) here is pretty good in the game....i hope he is allowed to join!!
Silencing.....Silencing.....Silencing.....now only if i could mute people.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy

Last edit: by Angelic Silencer.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222447

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Silencer, Skipper, Pack

Hey if I came off to harsh I'm really sorry.. And I'm sure your recommendation will make all the difference Silencer.. I was going from what was said a couple pages back about how a new member should apply, and was hoping Wolf would put in a brief bio, and introduce himself in such a way that it looked like he wanted to be part of our family.. His "if he likes me I'll join if he doesn't I won't" can be improved on.. As can my harsh "non" welcome..

Wolf, I appologise, been a long day.. You have a great name for the Sqd, and if you changed it for us I'd put that in the bio.. Hope you stick around and get to know us!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222448

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

No worries Padre, you had the right motive and the squads best interests in mind

Last edit: by Squeak. Reason: .....

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222453

• Wolf Dogfighter
Sorry about that. it doesn't sound very good, I agree. I'm going to change it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

Last edit: by Wolf Dogfighter.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222460

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
hi my brothers man this is killin me not beingable to play yall lol squeak an dire will tell u im hooked lol .... funny late night topic one night on sqd chatt lol ...any way ... my laptop is jacked up its slow now wont load windows 8.1 witch means I cant play the game aaaahhhhh I installed the df 8.0 version but it say I have to update to 8.1 for the newer version of df I need man I miss u guys like crazy an miss huntin real bad with my fam ....everytime I try to install the updates I need to support win 8.1 it takes all day or will crash an more weird stuff think I need tech help is there still a wimdows 8.0 version of df I can find somewhere else idk if anyone else does the laptop pc way ...viper do u have 8.0 or 8.1 sir !! just searchin 4 a way back my dear friends and id like to be in the docit for the sqd war with jer and tbh clan uuuuuggggghhhhhh .....im open to try anything lol plz help ....... lov u all and cant wait to be all the way back ..... ur friend and brother ....kevinwayne hyler......blackwolf oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ow ow ow ow ooooowwwwwwhhhhh 00 oo OO )))OO lol my howl is rusty lol

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222487

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Yesterday afternoon I spoke with Sky on the phone .. While talking to Sky was good the timing was bad, seems they were still digesting a call from the doctor who told them she believed Terese had lung cancer.. This being on top of the stroke, the hysterectomy, and the cancer scare with the skull lesions.. On top of being a very strong women T was a nurse for (think they said) 14 years, and has more than a positive attitude..

Teresa has found the positive in this to hold onto, and has built a case for not having lung cancer that I hope and pray is correct.. She still has to deal with a painful biopsy on Monday, and even though they we're trying to be positive having your doctor tell you it's lung cancer is a bad way to start the weekend..

Dear Lord

You sustain us in times of trouble. We come to you in fear and you take that fear from us. We know your promise to never give us more than we can handle.. Lord these to people are dealing with about as much as they can handle, and we ask that you take their fear from them. We pray that you take away any disease and heal Teresa. They stand in your shadow and believe in you Lord.. We ask that you might please be with them and hear their prayers. Please hear all our prayers Lord. Please grant them the peace that comes from your presence. We ask that the biopsy on Monday is not a painful ordeal, and that if its your will it might be negative for any form of cancer.

We also offer prayers for the Sheriff Officers who were gunned down in CA on Friday, and the high school students who were shot in WA .. We live in a violence prone time, and these senseless shootings are an example of life's without direction are faith.. Lord for those in our Squadron who are in law enforcement, and for the family's of our Squadron who are also in law enforcement we pray your continued protection, that they may be able to serve in safety, and their family's might know the comfort of your protection against all that's harmful in this world..

In your holy name .. Amen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., Dr CurtisShoe, Squeak, Viper10{WP}, Myrlin {WP***}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222488

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Amen

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222492

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Wolf Dogfighter wrote: Sorry about that. it doesn't sound very good, I agree. I'm going to change it

Perhaps I chose the wrong post to use for my question: What is your name in the game? Same as here?

Thanks for the improved introduction. I think that says a lot, enough to fly with "Wolf Pack".

Just let me know your in game name and send a request through the game itself and I or one of the other squad Air Marshals will be happy to approve you.

Viper10

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, Wolf Dogfighter

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222493

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Viper,

I'll look for the request and approve.

BWOLF!! Keep trying and hope to fly with you soon.

Dire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222521

• Wolf Dogfighter
Sorry I didn't post it with my request, my in game name is Storm Wolf

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #222524

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Wolf Dogfighter wrote: Sorry I didn't post it with my request, my in game name is Storm Wolf

Welcome to Wolf Pack Storm Wolf aka Wolf Dogfighter. I just noticed your request has been approved. If you pm the Skipper, Digger, he will likely make you an official banner for the forum.

Welcome aboard! Cannot wait to fly with you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.823 seconds