The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, {BLK}{WOLF}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221235

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Congratulations on a well deserved promotion Bwolf! ooooooOOOOOOOooooooowwwwwwww!!!!

Always fun flying with you.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221329

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1241

AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOW
I'm so proud of our Wolf Pack! I see daily improvements and accolades going out to our folks and it just makes me swell up with pride. Way to go Pack! Even out on the servers I saw someone (whose name escapes me) say they were glad to see the WolfPack so active on a daily basis, and they referred to us as "the real deal"....yeah baby! Someone else (during a chase) said that it might be time they hightail it back to the pack.
People are noticing! Keep up the great work!
On the subject of Squad presence...what can I do to help our presence on the Forum? How can we get our own Thread on the Squadron listings. I believe what we have now is a regular thread. I'd love to see our name on the Squad list with a dedicated Thread. We went over 500 replies this week on the forum, not counting our presence on other squad threads. Keep up the amazing job! I'm proud to be howling out there with y'all! Love my wolven Bretheren. Peace!
JP

Fear not the darkness, for when it is just dark enough, then , and only then, will you begin to see the light of the stars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221359

• Khemist Ace
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • KhemiKal Warfare...
  • Thank you received: 180
Hi there Wolf Pack gang, just stopping by to say hi and keep up the good work. I have been seeing u guys a lot lately, howling and making my ears hurt lol. Hope you get your Squadron thread soon...... AooOoOww(cough, cough) I will just have to leave the howling to the pros.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221425

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Fear not the darkness, for when it is just dark enough, then , and only then, will you begin to see the light of the stars.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221427

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Will this be sufficient?If so, I just want to resize it

The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

Last edit: by Myrlin {WP***}. Reason: add note

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221436

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 362

Wow, Sky

That is WAY COOL. That's a banner our Padre can wear with Pride!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221481

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
"WAY COOL" is 100% right .. Brother sky, thank you so much, it's exactly what I had visioned.. Ok better ha ha .. From my heart thank you! .. The whole "banner" thing is unique to dogfight.. Or at least to my exposure.. Makes me think it might be part of online games and just my lack of experience.. Which ever is the case they were new to me and I had "assumed" something I would never have ..

I'VE GOT A BANNER.. The cross is perfect, the Squadron Chaplin makes me so proud.. I honestly can't tell you how much I appreciate it.. Iv'e been studying it .. The dagger cross.. ME! .. The old, "white coat" smiling wolf ..ME!.. The Foker tri..ME! ..you did it James, it's flat perfect!

God bless, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.. I would have checked earlier (George told me in a game) but we were having dinner, and I had already had Gloria waiting for some time.. Thanks my friend.. It's perfect!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221488

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Now that I've caught my breath I'd like to say something as the Chaplain ..

Guys, were blessed to have this "thing" we call Wolf Pack. I've never had an experience like this before, and I doubt most of you have.. I've given a lot of thought to this.. Is it the anonymity of the net that allows easier bonding.. Odd that we all get along so well, as I think most of us would fall into the "alpha" group.. That's where having a strong leader matters, the respect we all have for Skipper shows in our ability to differ the usual rivalry, and mesh as a sqd.. We also have a core set of common beliefs that allow us to have "group respect" mind set.. That and our shared enjoyment of a game that I've come to think is secondary to our membership in the Sqd..

So many great guys.. I'm supposed to be the "padre" .. But I didn't do a thing outside of enjoy the neat o keen (it was cool in 62) banner that Sky made for me after he BBQ'd a hundred chickens for his church.. You guys make me so proud to be a Wolf Pack member!!

wwwwooooooOOOOOOOOOOOeeeeeeEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO

As always prayers for those we love .. Among them..Mindy, and James and his wife.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221492

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Well, since it's Perfect, lol, I'll throw in a second choice. Use One, Use Both. lol I'm proud that you like the first one. The pleasure was all mine. Now I just have to help you get it posted. Here's number 2.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221509

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669

hi mt brothers ...hey sky I been playin with a paint app I have lol look at the wolfs eyes and highlights here there ...kinda net can blow up a pic play around with it then scrink it back down lol .....ooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh ..oh and the highlights around the cross ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221512

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Yeah Baby! Kev! Now you're getting a taste of my artistic freedom, lol. Nice work, Man! See my new banner and Profile Avatar? I think I like it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221513

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 362

This squad just blows me away. From Digger, the best skipper in the game ..... to Padre, a real to goodness squad chaplain with a heart for our Lord and for prayer for the team .... to the artistic talents of Blackie and Sky and Silent (may she return soon) ... to the dogged, relentless in-game support of Viper and Dire .... to the damn fine shooting skills of Blackie, Red and WT Bear, and to the growing numbers of wolf pups .... makes me want to spend 24/7 in the games.

Guys & gals, never in my entire 60 yrs on this planet have I ever found the kind of comraderi that exists in this small group of internet warriors.

I am proud to be a Wolf among Wolves.

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooWWWWWWWWoooooooOOOOOOoooo

Brother Squeak
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221521

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Agree! This is an incredible group and Digger is a great leader. We truly are a Wolf Pack. I'm proud to fly and fight beside each of you.

OOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOO

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221544

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
HEY IMA SAY LOL I LOVE OUR SQD AN EVEN BETTER I LOVE U GUYS.....AN NO IM NOT DRINKING LOL//SKY WOW WOW WOW BANNERS AN AVITAR IS .....JUST WOW BRO IM IN AWWWWW....HE CHECK OUT THE SIDE BY SIDE OF BANNERS I POSTED ...MAD SOME CHANGES PADRES EYES R SHARPER I DID SOME WORK ON THE GUITAR IN MY BANNER AND COLLER WITH A HEART 4 ALL MY BROTHERS :) AND PADRE FOR JUST BEING GREAT AT BEING U SIR I PUT AN HOMORARY HOLO AROUND UR CROSS BROTHER OUR LIL WAY OF SAYIN THANK U 4 BEING OR PISTIOL PACKIN PADRE GURU STONE RUBBIN HOLYMAN U ARE SIR LOL LOV U GUYS''''''BUT UR NOT GETIN MY BUDLIGHT LOL LOL LOL OH AND I LOVE YALL BUT JUST NOT IN LOV YA KNOW ITS NOT U ITS ME LOL SO DONT ASK ME TO GO STEADY PLZ LOL JK JK JK MY FRIENDS ....PLZ SMILE FOR IT WAS MY INTENT LOL OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHH

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221546

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

OH AND TSKY FOR LETTIN ME PLAY WITH UR TOYS BRO THERE SWEEEET BROTHER :woohoo:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221578

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
From Squeak's post: This squad just blows me away. From Digger, the best skipper in the game ..... to Padre, a real to goodness squad chaplain with a heart for our Lord and for prayer for the team .... to the artistic talents of Blackie and Sky and Silent (may she return soon) ... to the dogged, relentless in-game support of Viper and Dire .... to the damn fine shooting skills of Blackie, Red and WT Bear, and to the growing numbers of wolf pups .... makes me want to spend 24/7 in the games.

Agree, sir! And SqueakWolf, you are a solid and calm player with damn fine shooting skills too.

If I didn't have a job and a wife I'd be here 24/7 too! Don't get me wrong, like my job and love my spouse---but this is an incredible game with great players.

On that note, hope to see folks later today....OOOOOooOOOOOOO

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221586

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Kevin, Kevin, Kevin.. Ok actually this is for Blacky the cub wolf I tumble through the sky with, wing tips cutting through pine trees, the "puff" of missed 7.62 rounds kicking up in front of us as we take turns pushing our planes to the limit (I've got the Eagles playing lol) and flying without any ourselfs..

Blacky.. PUT DOWN THE BUD LIGHT.. BRAAAAHHHAAAA, and while your putting down the beer unlock the caps on your keyboard and stop yelling at us ..

Now here this.. I love ya back brother.. Wait, a clarification on that.. We all love ya .. Means ya got a lot of dates to the prom, and your dance cards full.. BRAAAHHAAA

KWH75.. hmmm, a cold lifeless group of three letters (initials?) and that 75 thing (birth year?), just letters and numbers, but when I open up Forum - Squadron - Wolf Pack, and see that KWH75.. I start giggling like an 8 year old with a red rider BB gun, I know what I'm going to read next is going to make me (honestly) laugh out loud from the humor, smile at the wisdom, and glow inside from the warmth..

Kev.. You make the fourm.. I see the pack as this extra large Pizza cut up in thirty or so slices. I guess that analogy would work in a number of ways, but the most obvious is we all have a place, and worth.. One of the main (if not THE) reasons this place is fun is because of your wonderful, posts.. Are they out there a bit sometimes.. ha ha .. Do I have years missing from the seventies, remember the lyrics "sitting down town at the railway station, one step over the line" you rock brother.. I'm so proud to be your friend.. Don't ever change ...ok.. you could check that the caps were off.. Next cold one is on me, but ya gota stop drinking the expensive stuff.. Milwaukeee's best light is fine and half the cost of Bud.. But I digress .. Forgive the pizza analogy it's pretty lame.. But I'm a geezer so I get to be lame .. Go shine your danc'n shoes boy, put a new fret in the axe, and get ready.. You're gonna rock tonight !!

On a more serious note.. This is Sunday, in Christianity our traditional day of rest and reflection, let's all reflect on the goodness and light thats from the Lord.. This is indeed the day the Lord made, as are all of them, and all of us.. May the Lords blessings touch us all..

As alway, and from our collective hearts, prayers for Mindy, and both James and his wife.. If any of you are going through a rough time please send me a pm.. All in confidence, and sometimes just putting it on paper can help..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221611

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
omg im getin upset at my laptop now I cant log into game does not show wc or nothing ....thing I might hace to delete an reinstall idk aaaaaaagggggggghhhhhh

Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221619

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
may day may day sos...sos...I tried deletein game and I think it deleted my account also its say I don't belong to a sqd no money no planes .....what do I do???? nevermind lol whew I got it back sorry It made me panic lol

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221621

• Digger {WP}
  • Digger {WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 550

You started to make me panic too!! :woohoo:
TOGETHER WE PROWL, UNITED WE HOWL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221622

• Digger {WP}

Hey guys,

FYI: a MarcelloWolf has asked to join squad. Keep an eye out and get him/her to come to our thread for the introduction. Please report on skills, personality, etc to me or Viper, please. It has become much harder to bring on new pilots, since we have a much stronger recruitment policy in effect. Lets not forget there is strength in numbers and we will need our Pack to grow to stay strong and viable. So please recruit the pilots that fit our squad.

Digger

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221623

• Digger {WP}

An update on the Wolf Pack page in forum:

I have put in a request to Zup, to take this thread and convert it into our Wolf Pack Forum Page. This request went in almost 2 weeks ago. I have not had a response from Zup as of yet. I will keep you posted.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221624

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
copy that skipper .... man I got my account back but it didn't take me to the arrow sensi settings this time ...witch means my planes way slower now crap crap crap aaaagghhhh lol ima try it out for a min an see if it help my head on fightin.......

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221626

• Digger {WP}

Hi Pack,

I wanted to share an update on my wife Mindy. We received the first CT Scan report and Blood work results since we came back from Germany. Much has improved, they show No signs of metastasis anywhere,including places where they were once concerned about metastasis. All organ functions are normal, blood work all normal. They still see a tumor or remnants of a tumor as it is not well defined anymore. This means one of 2 things, either the tumor is dying or its growing, they don't know. But considering all the other improvements and without going into detail, there have been significant improvements, I believe it indicates that the tumor is dying!!! Our American Dr. seemed surprised at these improvements and said not to change anything because whatever it is we are doing it seems to be working. He is a bit perplexed at her results, considering that when you are diagnosed with pancreatic cancer you have less than a 5% chance of survival and are usually dead with in 11 months of your diagnosis. Mindy was diagnosed 10.5 months ago and has improved significantly and continues to improve, albeit slowly, but continues to improve. She feels much better, looks better,has more energy, has started to gain weight and has even got her menstrual cycle back. The last one is bitter sweet for her. Your prayers along with the many others who are praying, your prayers are working. Thank you. Thank you Lord Jesus!!!! We are not out of the woods and still have a long journey ahead of us, but thank you Jesus for the guidance and love you have bestowed on us. Keep the prayers coming Pack. Our Lord is listening!!!!

Your Brother in Christ,

Digger

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., Mac, [M]ad, Squeak, Viper10{WP}, [NLR] Big*Joe, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221631

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
It's shrinking! .. and I'm pretty sure it's not (just) because of prayer and positive thoughts.. The tumor is ill defined, we're all her symptoms border line that might not mean much, but with them being good .. Or at least better that alone would indicate shrinkage.. Also the menstral cycle is huge.. A women's body is geared NOT to harbor a baby unless the mother can support it, case in point on this is athelites.. The top level women athelites dont minstrate.. They are the cutting edge of health, yet there bodies won't support a child due to a number of reasons.. Body fat being number one, but also blood value indicators that have to be spot on..

Mindy's body is telling her she's going to be around !! That tumor is shrinking Skipper, and life is good.. Thank God for this news, and let her know that she continues to be in our prayers.. Life is wonderful ..thank you Lord !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., Squeak, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 5 months ago #221638

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Digger,

That is very good news. Wishing you and your family continued health!

Cheers,

Dire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 2.567 seconds