TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #187965

• Digger {WP}
  • Digger {WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 550

WELCOME TO
Together We Prowl .... United We Howl

Wolf Pack:
(noun) - a group of people or things that operate as a hunting and attacking pack, in particular a group of attacking aircraft.

Wolf Pack is an elite squad of skilled fighter pilots and like a wolf pack, squad members are sociable, loyal, they work together and always show respect. This squad is about playing the game, making friends, and having lots of fun. If you like animals, especially dogs or wolves even better!
WOLF PACK CODE OF CONDUCT

1. Follow orders from the commanding officers.
2. Must wear a Squad-Tag so you are properly identified as a proud Wolf Pack member. Squad-Tag is {WP} after your name. Ex: Digger {WP}
3. Do not team kill.
4. Work together with your teammates to win.
5. Watch your fellow squad member’s backs.
6. No vulgar language.
7. Be polite and respectful to all.
8. No spawn killing or camping, unless you are coming up to bomb or to get a bomber in.
9. Your choice on working together with squad mates in a dogfight game.
10. Your choice on working together with squad mates and/or allies in all other games. Help squad mates out whenever possible.
11. Always follow basic game rules.
12. If you have a problem with another pilot, moderator, or squadron, you are NOT to argue with them in World or Mission Chat or on a squadron thread (whether theirs or ours),instead take it to the air or bring it to a squad Air Marshall or MORAF to handle.
13. Name changing is NOT allowed in Wolf Pack. As long as you are member of the Pack, you are required to keep the original name you joined Wolf Pack with. If at any time you change your name while a Pack member, you will be terminated from the Pack. No Exceptions. There is a formal squad process for name change requests.
14. Each Pack Member must fly at least once a month in order to remain an active member of our squad. If there is no change in your stats, and it is pretty hard to fly with out a death, kill, change in points, etc, then you are subject to replacement. Please do not waste our time as the Wolf Pack Squadron is for Active & Elite pilots only. Please know we monitor each pilots fly time.
14.5/b] Have Fun!

RECRUITMENT

Joining Wolf Pack is by Invitation Only! However, if you think you have what it takes to be a member of the Pack, can follow the above rules and are a level 8 or better you're welcome to submit a Request to Join. Please submit your Request to Join under the squadrons section within the game. However, any Request to Join the Pack must be accompanied by a Formal Request to Join. The Formal Request will require you to introduce yourself, state who invited you to join or if you are submitting a request without an invitation, state if you have been with any other squads, state if you have used any other names and/or profiles in Dog Fight and provide those names/profiles and most importantly state why you want to join the Wolf Pack. The Formal Request to Join must be posted in The Official Wolf Pack Squad Thread, which is this thread you are currently reading. We will keep an eye out for you to see how you handle yourself. The acceptance/rejection process may happen very quickly or it may take some time. The Pack MORAF/Alpha Wolf will reach out to you and maybe or maybe not grant you acceptance into the Pack. If you are one of the lucky ones to have been selected to the Pack, we will provide you with a list of helpful tips to improve your flying and combat abilities, we will provide you with our Squad Banner with your name on it, and our secret rendezvous point.

SQUADRON PILOTS & RANK

**Founder & Commanding Officer***
Digger

*Executive Officer*
Viper10

*Hunting Group Officer In Charge
Skeeter72
Officer in Charge HGA
Dunc7
Officer in Charge HGB

^^Squadron Air Marshals^^
dera8 (*GC*)
Master at Arms
MyrlinWolf
Technical Officer
whitetrashbear
Larry G.
Administration Officer
DireWolf
Operations Officer
PistolPadre
Chaplain
Blackwolf
Kimber.45
Larry G.
Flight Training Officer
Dickless
Flight Training Officer
Navmed
BlindSquirrel
Cypher7
Recruiting Officer
pmoon1

^Squadron Group Captains^
lord beasley
uberculture
Southerngent
GroverG
Mikey S
Vinman
boobflash
DJ-Pon
MERFYNMERN
DOGWOLF
TreeHell_N.C.
EgorDogg
StarsXBars
TX Constable
Wulf
Kimberly23
May Day
Josey Wales
Quilby505
Victory
Bob Denver
Brindle
NIGHT-MARE

//Squadron Wing Commanders//
Wolf247
Stevene
Schnarff
ac3s+8s
C Treu
Kill3rkevo
GirlyPilot
Tay-King
GhostTurtle
Ralalong
Mimelm
ocd4free
Silver scar
Cpt. Hornaday
Sunan bro

/Squadron Lieutenants/
To view the full list of Wolf Pack Lieutenants please visit the WOLF PACK in the squadron section in the game.

ADVANCEMENT

-All pilots who are invited to join Wolf Pack do so as a Lieutenant, regardless of level/rank in the game. This is a probationary period to make sure you like us and we like you. The Squad Officers and Senior Officers will be keeping their eyes and ears open on all new members. After all, we are a pack of wolves and pack members must show loyalty, dedication and an eagerness to learn and improve our pack/squad. Our survival depends on it. After your probation period, which is determined by the Squadron Administrative Officer (AO) you are eligible for promotion to Wing Commander or you will be dismissed from the squad. You will not be considered for promotion until you reach level 15 and/or you have proved your loyalty to the pack. Until your promotion to Wing Commander your name will not be listed on the Squadron thread.

-Pilots level 15-19 receive the rank of Wing Commander. Wing Commanders are no longer a probie but are now considered regular ranks as they have proved their commitment to the pack. Your name is now listed on the Official Wolf Pack Squadron thread. All Wing Commanders should have {WP} appear behind their name prior to consideration for further promotion.

-Pilots level 20-24 receive the rank of Group Captain. Group Captains serve as Junior Officers of the squad and are in training to become potential candidates for the rank of Air Marshal. Group Captains can recruit new members to the squad. All Group Captains shall have {WP} appear behind their name.

-Pilots that are level 25 or better and have proved themselves as reliable pack members are eligible for the rank of Air Marshal. Air Marshals are considered Officers of the squad and serve as general council to the Senior Officers. They also make themselves available to lower ranks for advice and guidance and represent the squadron in squad battles. This rank also has the ability to accept/expel members as well as give promotions.

-Pilots that have made the rank of Air Marshal, have proved themselves reliable and dedicated to The Pack and show the greatest maturity and leadership are eligible for Senior Officer positions. These pilots are the executives that run and oversee the Wolf Pack Squadron. They hold the highest rank within the squad and are your superior officers and are to be treated as such.

Senior Officer positions are as follows:

Commanding Officer - The CO is not only the highest ranking officer in the squad but is also the founder of Wolf Pack. The ultimate success of the squad falls here.

Executive Officer - The XO is ultimately responsible for all the day to day operations of the squad including oversight of the positions below and maintaining a strong chain of command. You will find the XO's door to always be open to all squad members regardless of rank or subject matter. The XO is second in command.

Hunting Group Officer In Charge - The respective Wing OIC's are responsible for oversight of their respective wings including promotions within the Wing, Award nominations, Flight activity monitoring, and pilot discipline. The Wing Officer In Charge will make regular Wing status reports to the Executive Officer.

Administration Officer - The AO is responsible for overall pilot management to include monitoring of pilot activity, recruitment, and in-squad promotion and award recommendations. All dismissal recommendations will be submitted to the Executive Officer via the Wing OIC for consideration/approval.

Operations Officer - The OO is responsible for all matters mission related to include tactics, code, and flight tips and tricks. In the event of squad wars or squad vs. squad contests the Ops O will create a "flight schedule" indicating team assignments of individual pilots.

Technical Officer - The TO is responsible for creating and maintaining the squad artwork to include banners, squadron crest, awards and citations.

Master At Arms - The MA is responsible for monitoring conduct of pilots, both in game and on forum, investigation of any alleged misconduct, and recommending/implementing corrective action including punitive measures if necessary to the Wing OIC.

HISTORICAL DISTINCTION & SKILL

Members who have earned awards in Dog Fight are encouraged to display those achievement stars on their banners to denote past awards, which were as follows:
AIRMAN - 50 - 74 Kills

MARKSMAN - 75 - 99 Kills

SHARPSHOOTER 100-149 Kills

ACE - 150+ Kills

MEMBERS SHALL NOT WEAR HISTORICAL DOG FIGHT AWARDS ON THEIR IN GAME SQUADRON DESIGNATORS
ELITE ACE DESIGNATION

Members who achieve 50 or more kills in a single game will be awarded a single gold star * and be designated as "Ace". The Ace designation shall be worn on your in-game squadron tag as {WP*}. For each subsequent game of 50 or more kills, additional *'s shall be awarded and added to an individuals squadron tag up to a maximum of 5 *'s as {WP*****}. All Ace designations must be captured via screenshot and forwarded to the Commanding Officer or his representative for authentication. Word of mouth or eyewitness accounts will not be sufficient evidence of an Ace designation as the kills must be confirmed via screenshot.

PENALTIES FOR CODE OF CONDUCT INFRACTIONS

1st Infraction - Warning from Squad MORAF
2nd Infraction - Warning from Squad MORAF, demotion in squad rank, posting of infraction in squad thread and squad forum chat
3rd Infraction - Dismissal from squad, posting of infraction in above mentioned and World Chat

WOLF PACK IN THE MILITARY

Branch: United States Air Force

Squadron: 8th Fighter Wing

Nickname: Wolf Pack

Tail Code: "WP"

Active: 10 August 1948 – present

Role: Tactical Fighter

Part of: Pacific Air Forces

Engagements:
• Army of Occupation (Japan) (1948–1952)
• Korean Service (1950–1953)
• Vietnam Service (1965–1973)
Dog Fight (Current)

dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/wolf-pack-squadron

Visit us at wolfpacksquadron.wixsite.com/wolfpack
TOGETHER WE PROWL, UNITED WE HOWL

The following user(s) said Thank You: 9000, Squeak, Viper10{WP}, WEREWULF, nightorado, DireWolf{WP****}, TX Constable{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Myrlin {WP***}, sky-reaper187 and 17 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Digger {WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #189252

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Put my transfer request in today. :)

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #189280

• Digger {WP}

I just approved you Viper. Welcome to Wolf Pack. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you have any specific questions. Please add the {WP} after your name so that you are easily identified as a Wolf Pack member. Also, I like to learn a bit about you, so reach out when you can. Talk with you soon.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #189348

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Working it. I will shoot you an email tomorrow sometime and we can chat there. Thanks for the approval, looking forward to flying with you. You are going to have to help me with my sig and avatar... I have sig envy as a new board member...

Jim

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #190911

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Is there an updated squadron roster anywhere besides in the game? I see it there but are you keeping it updated?

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #190933

• Digger {WP}

Yea its updated here in this thread as well. I did well after you left and ranked up to level 21. 74k point to next level. I bought some new planes the Fokker D.VIII and upgraded it all the way. It is a very hard plane for the enemy to hit. This is the plane I used to get 98 points in one game. I think if you get 100 in a game and take a screen shot there is some award or something. I have to look into that.I told that guy that Lone Wolf was on out team but it is red wolf. Oopps.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #190986

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

I ranked up to level 20 this morning, even though I was flying against Von Len. Yeah, my kill ratio was roughly 1:2 but it was fun especially since I was the junior guy in the game. Congrats Digger on your promotion! Im gonna have to get me one of those D8's I guess, I am a few planes behind still.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #191063

• Digger {WP}

Congrats on your level up!!! Thats awesome.No word from Holly Ship or the guy from the other nite.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #191068

• Rat Tat Tat!
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 148
Very well organized introduction Digger, well done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Digger {WP}, Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #191076

• Digger {WP}

Thank you Mr. Rat Tat Tat. I appreciate it very much. Hope to see you in the skies!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rat Tat Tat!, {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #191104

• Digger {WP}

Wolf Pack welcomes SilentWolf to the den.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #191116

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Got to fly with Red Wolf tonight in two different games. He is a great team mate and lots of fun to share the skies with. It is great to see the wolf pack growing!

The following user(s) said Thank You: WEREWULF, {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #191120

• Digger {WP}

Thats great to hear.I have not seen him in a bit. I am going to go fly,maybe I will bump in to him

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #191124

• Digger {WP}

Hey Vipe,

I just promoted you to Group Captain. Congrats! I will need to go over a few things with you.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #191185

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Thanks Digger! I'll check my email. :)

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #191188

• horriblebreast
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
hey digger, just swinging by to say hello. looks like you've got a good strategy. i wish you good luck with your squad! see ya in the air

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #191301

• Digger {WP}

Thank you sir. Not sure exactly how to run a squad but I thought it would be fun and I could learn on the fly. :silly:

Last edit: by Digger {WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #191892

• Digger {WP}

Red_Wolf has been promoted to Group Captain. Congratulations Red_Wolf

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #192222

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

LOL now I have to figure out how to post a screen shot! I like the updates Digger! Congratulations Red Wolf!

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #192288

• Digger {WP}

No worries,just send me an email with your screen shot and I will take care of it. I changed the process in the thread to reflect this.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #192289

• Digger {WP}

Wolf Pack welcomes DD_______ to the den. Congratulations DD________!!!!!!!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #192304

• horriblebreast
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly hard, die hard!
  • Thank you received: 6101
i had a good game with a couple wolves tonight.

so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #192732

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Welcome DD_______!!!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #192867

• Digger {WP}

Thanks Horriblebreast!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #193111

• Digger {WP}

Wolf Pack welcomes GHOST1999 to the den. Wolves lets show Ghost1999 are hospitality!!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 10 months ago #193194

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Welcome ghost1999!!!!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #193874

• Digger {WP}

WOLF PACK SQUADRON
To All Who Shall See These Presents, Greeting:
This Is To Certify That
Wolf Pack Squadron MORAF & Double Gold Star Recipient
Has Awarded A
SINGLE GOLD STAR
To
Viper10
For His 64 Kills In A Single Game.
June 18, 2014

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Dera8{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #193924

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Man I gotta learn how to do screen shots... lol

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rael Zappa, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #194084

• Digger {WP}

No worries. It worked just fine. How you liking the star?

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 9 months ago #194184

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

:) looks good on my banner in my opinion.

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.976 seconds