×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183588

  • [M]yGUNNZZ
  • [M]yGUNNZZ's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 1268
  • Thank you received: 1768
Your right zebra!!!Thats entirely my point the whole mom thread is cussing...that shouldn't be allowed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [DD]Big C, [M]FOX#1, GreyNade, Mac, [LF]TheBUTCHER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183594

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1195
  • Thank you received: 829
to MOM

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [DD]Big C, [M]FOX#1, GreyNade, [LF]TheBUTCHER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183596

  • tKestrel old
  • tKestrel old's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 3324
  • Thank you received: 3991

Is it just me, or is everypne taking advantage of being MODless? Seems no one would be acting like this if the mods where still here *cough* *minus wig* *cough*
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mac

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183598

  • woospy
  • woospy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • --Enigma Squad Member-- [e] Titus Pullo
  • Posts: 397
  • Thank you received: 417
Hi Becken

I do not think that the purpose of the blacklist thread is to attack a whole squadron and spread oil on fire.

See you in the sky. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freimann, Mac

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by woospy.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183604

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1195
  • Thank you received: 829
haha! alright im done for know..

but I do like stirring the pot its part of my duty to shake people up a bit and make them look at things in a different way.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183629

  • [LF]TheBUTCHER
  • [LF]TheBUTCHER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • you say "why?" I say "why not?"
  • Posts: 76
  • Thank you received: 57
WARNING! VULGAR LANGAUGE!
Warning: Spoiler!

Need I say more?

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, GreyNade, Mr.Becken, [TFL] muziki1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183690

  • GreyNade
  • GreyNade's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • AKA LEGENDS |Zeek The Fre@k • [LF]*Z FrE@k*
  • Posts: 256
  • Thank you received: 158
#28 ` ` ` ` ` ` Marshal of the Royal Air Force (31) 65421 3686 28322 12409 4672(used RANKING on Forun)
i dont knw y he did so but he teamkilled 3 times and got autobanned
NOTE :Screenshot r available ...if needed i can email it but sry i cant post IMAGES on Forum..
I Am a FrE@k...!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GreyNade.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183695

  • onsekone
  • onsekone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 525
  • Thank you received: 635
Easiest way to post picks is to have photobucket account and upload pics there. Then just copy - paste the link of picture to forum. But it really doesn't matter now because we don't have any moderators on duty. So there's no one who is really interested about those pics. Use street justice...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, Rudolf Rednose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183696

  • BlüEMäX
  • BlüEMäX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 3085

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: to MOM


I tell you what big mouth. I will be on tonight at 7 PM. Central time zone US. Let's see what you got.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, Von Len

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183699

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1195
  • Thank you received: 829
alrighty

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183705

  • BlüEMäX
  • BlüEMäX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 3085

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: haha! alright im done for know..

but I do like stirring the pot its part of my duty to shake people up a bit and make them look at things in a different way.

Consider it stirred.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183753

  • [LF]TheBUTCHER
  • [LF]TheBUTCHER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • you say "why?" I say "why not?"
  • Posts: 76
  • Thank you received: 57
And as promised:

BlüEMäX wrote: How many of you chumps do you think it will take to beat me? Lets line them up. Who wants to play.? You seem to want problems with my squad now you got 'em.

I will post here when I'm on so we can handle business.

And I will post this conversation on both here [Official LEGENDS Squadron] and the blacklist thread, so the WHOLE dogfight community can see what's going on.
A few things:
1. What's a chump? should I be insulted, or should I be thanking you for complementing me?
2. Lets take a look at the case of our dear old friend Spitfire. He was perma-banned for cussing in the game (bad enough) and in the forum (VERY bad). You, my friend, have been caught cussing in the forum. There's no denying that. Other players of all ranks have been muted for saying MUCH less than that in the game based off of a single screenshot. The dogfight community (not just LEGENDS) has proof of your being immature on MULTIPLE threads, being the MOM thread and the blacklist thread. Based on past occurrences, you should be muted. Why should you get off scott-free because of your rank, or your skill, or your squadron?

3. And now for the squadron called M.O.M. There are pictures and screenshots and posts (see Davy's resignation from the M.O.M squadron) of inappropriate/insulting language. When I read Davy's thread, I read the first page of the M.O.M thread just to get a better scope of what was going on. What did I think of your squadron? I was appalled and insulted. What I saw was not what I should see from a squad that wants RESPECT. And just to add insult to injury, I THE DOGFIGHT COMMUNITY saw exactly what goes on behind the scenes at MOM. Davy made the right choice leaving your squadron. Based on what I have seen, a good part of M.O.M is made up of just the idiots and bullies who tarnish the name of dogfight.

And here is what I see when you see Becken's picture on the blacklist thread:

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote:

BlüEMäX wrote:

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote:

BlüEMäX wrote:

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: ohh and welcome the LEGENDS thread! where glad to have ya

I will bring back screen shots when you leave games I'm in from now on and post them here for you.

well the presence of a player doesn't scare me out of a map. I only leave If its a protect the zep or capture the carrier ohh and sometime I don't play dogfight missions if the game is almost over :)

You will leave when I pin you down and spawnkill you about 10 times in a row. Trust me.

well kinda cheating there arnt ya? how can we have a fair battle if you wont even let my plane of the runway?


Yup, that is a very honorable way to settle an argument. Absolutely what I should expect to see from an RESPECTABLE person standing up for a RESPECTABLE squadron.

You wonder why everybody hates MOM now? well, now you know.

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, GreyNade, Mr.Becken

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183756

  • jacklpe
  • jacklpe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Posts: 2428
  • Thank you received: 3027
Max vs Becken. 7PM Tonight! Come by the Jolly Roger to place your bets! We'll see you there.


Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183764

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1195
  • Thank you received: 829

jacklpe wrote: Max vs Becken. 7PM Tonight! Come by the Jolly Roger to place your bets! We'll see you there.

I shall bet to! I say I loose! :P ive been warned by many of you and I thank you but if Blue wants to battle me then so be it. I mean he already stated hes ganna spawnkill me 10 times so I accepted his challenge and im prepared to add 50-100 or more deaths to my stats...


FYI real men don't cuss infront of there MOM :cheer: :P :P :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thulsa Doom, GreyNade

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183816

  • Cricket
  • Cricket's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Posts: 728
  • Thank you received: 1166

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote:
FYI real men don't cuss infront of there MOM :cheer: :P :P :cheer:


You shouldn't talk about cussing if you've been a Zippy follower for the past year.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cricket.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183819

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1195
  • Thank you received: 829

Cricket wrote:

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote:
FYI real men don't cuss infront of there MOM :cheer: :P :P :cheer:


You shouldn't talk about cussing if you've been a Zippy follower for the past year.

ive played for 4 months! and he wasn't in front of his mom :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, GreyNade, [LF]TheBUTCHER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183820

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4234
  • Thank you received: 3010

BlüEMäX wrote:

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: to MOM


I tell you what big mouth. I will be on tonight at 7 PM. Central time zone US. Let's see what you got.


That's only half an hour away! What server exactly?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183833

  • [M]FOX#1
  • [M]FOX#1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Posts: 1412
  • Thank you received: 3804
Lol. :P
Isn't it funny how Max always finds all the people talking about him. :lol:

I think the condition is called....
"Enlargeo headatosis."
:lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [DD]Big C, Mr.Becken

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183845

  • [M]FOX#1
  • [M]FOX#1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Posts: 1412
  • Thank you received: 3804
"Im gona kick you're sorry #####.
Make all u other #### ####s sorry you ever
Joined this #### game.
So get your ### on a server so I can
Team kill your ### till you go cry to your moma. "

But first......

LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [M]FOX#1.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183866

  • [LF]TheBUTCHER
  • [LF]TheBUTCHER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • you say "why?" I say "why not?"
  • Posts: 76
  • Thank you received: 57
BlueMax: not only a cusser on the forum AND the game, but also a teamkiller:

His reply:

Hmm. Accident? Then what were you shooting at when there was nothing but other blues around me.
You dared me to do this. And I did.
IF SPITFIRE GETS PERMABANNED FOR CUSSING, AND THIS IDIOT GETS TO TEAMKILL AND CUSS AND NOT SUFFER A PUNISHMENT, WHAT'S WRONG WITH
THIS PICTURE?

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyNade, Mr.Becken

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183892

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1195
  • Thank you received: 829
heres what happened when I shot him down in a dogfight...

Warning: Spoiler!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlüEMäX

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183903

  • BlüEMäX
  • BlüEMäX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 3085

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: heres what happened when I shot him down in a dogfight...

Warning: Spoiler!

No no. Get it right. That's what I said when whiplash was cheerleading for you. Get the story straight. And it wasn't aimed at you it was aimed at whiplash. Is that the best you got? One screen shot? Son I've been here for two years. Count 'em TWO!!! That's 730 days maybe more and this is the first blacklist report EVER. I will fade my mute if Jacob sees fit but I think you need more for the ban. ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183905

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1195
  • Thank you received: 829
im done arguing with you and any other MOM member you cuss and teamkill and im tired of it and I know a handful of others that are to. just stop its simple that's what you wanted isn't it? yet you keep coming back with a story"2 years" great for you!

theres a 1st for everything

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183907

  • BlüEMäX
  • BlüEMäX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 3085

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: im done arguing with you and any other MOM member you cuss and teamkill and im tired of it and I know a handful of others that are to. just stop its simple that's what you wanted isn't it? yet you keep coming back with a story"2 years" great for you!

theres a 1st for everything

So it's not true?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183908

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1195
  • Thank you received: 829

BlüEMäX wrote:

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: im done arguing with you and any other MOM member you cuss and teamkill and im tired of it and I know a handful of others that are to. just stop its simple that's what you wanted isn't it? yet you keep coming back with a story"2 years" great for you!

theres a 1st for everything

So it's not true?

whats not true ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183911

  • BlüEMäX
  • BlüEMäX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 3085

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote:

BlüEMäX wrote:

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: im done arguing with you and any other MOM member you cuss and teamkill and im tired of it and I know a handful of others that are to. just stop its simple that's what you wanted isn't it? yet you keep coming back with a story"2 years" great for you!

theres a 1st for everything

So it's not true?

whats not true ?

I dunno? What?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183913

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1195
  • Thank you received: 829

BlüEMäX wrote:

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote:

BlüEMäX wrote:

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: im done arguing with you and any other MOM member you cuss and teamkill and im tired of it and I know a handful of others that are to. just stop its simple that's what you wanted isn't it? yet you keep coming back with a story"2 years" great for you!

theres a 1st for everything

So it's not true?

whats not true ?

I dunno? What?

i see your level of immaturity.. so say what you want because more than 1 person has the proof of what you did cussing is one thing but tuning around to teamkill someone.. C,mon really? not necessary and I hope you proved what ever you had to in our battles

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183914

  • Flying muck
  • Flying muck's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 2311
  • Thank you received: 2749
What the fricken hell is wrong with you lot. All this started because some fool couldn't mind his own damn business and decided a little cyber theft and disclosure was alright for him to do. It had nothing to do with you becken, nor your squad, but you just couldn't resist sticking your nose in could you and now look at you, king of the blacklist thread and I would guess puffing up a pigeon breast to get yourself made a mod when it's reinstated. It's over and done with, now shut up and back off.
Things may have been said in a private chat that upset a few people when they were stolen and disclosed, but to my knowledge you were never important enough to get a mention. So please call a halt to this insanity, it had nothing to do with you at the outset and still has nothing to do with you. Find another bandwagon to jump on for your climb to the position of moderator, because I think that's all you are really doing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CRAZYWOLF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183918

  • BlüEMäX
  • BlüEMäX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Posts: 2226
  • Thank you received: 3085

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote:

BlüEMäX wrote:

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote:

BlüEMäX wrote:

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: im done arguing with you and any other MOM member you cuss and teamkill and im tired of it and I know a handful of others that are to. just stop its simple that's what you wanted isn't it? yet you keep coming back with a story"2 years" great for you!

theres a 1st for everything

So it's not true?

whats not true ?

I dunno? What?

i see your level of immaturity.. so say what you want because more than 1 person has the proof of what you did cussing is one thing but tuning around to teamkill someone.. C,mon really? not necessary and I hope you proved what ever you had to in our battles

Ah so its a he said she said kinda thing. Right? I see.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #183919

  • Mr.Becken
  • Mr.Becken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1195
  • Thank you received: 829

Flying muck wrote: What the fricken hell is wrong with you lot. All this started because some fool couldn't mind his own damn business and decided a little cyber theft and disclosure was alright for him to do. It had nothing to do with you becken, nor your squad, but you just couldn't resist sticking your nose in could you and now look at you, king of the blacklist thread and I would guess puffing up a pigeon breast to get yourself made a mod when it's reinstated. It's over and done with, now shut up and back off.
Things may have been said in a private chat that upset a few people when they were stolen and disclosed, but to my knowledge you were never important enough to get a mention. So please call a halt to this insanity, it had nothing to do with you at the outset and still has nothing to do with you. Find another bandwagon to jump on for your climb to the position of moderator, because I think that's all you are really doing.

ohh yes.. the hostile posts trying to protect one another it rather cute! but I like this game and teamkilling and cussing isn't allowed. and to get me a mention? seems like the word "importance" wasn't how you where bashing players! and it does have to do with me because your precious BlueMax teamkilled him and I have a average sized noise and about the mod thing.. 1st I wouldn't want to be one because I would have to deal with the likes of you
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LF]TheBUTCHER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Mr.Becken.
Time to create page: 0.875 seconds