Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #182616

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876

[*M] TR wrote: Just in a bomb carrier game with this guy. Same thing, luckily his drops werent registering on our carrier. I offered to give him a tip orvtwo but he said he liked what he was doing. Stupid is the best word i can think of. Give him a vacation.

Has there been any action concerning this clown? I saw his name still on the active roster.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|Kevy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #182617

• GreyNade
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • AKA LEGENDS |Zeek The Fre@k • [LF]*Z FrE@k*
  • Thank you received: 158

~Killer~ wrote:

Zeek t}{e FrE@k wrote: Banned?? :unsure:
Did he teamkill ???
:dry:

Can't u see the page full of Foul Words said by Spit?

well i thought BAN is onlt for teamkilling
I Am a FrE@k...!!!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #182619

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028

Longrifle wrote:

[*M] TR wrote: Just in a bomb carrier game with this guy. Same thing, luckily his drops werent registering on our carrier. I offered to give him a tip orvtwo but he said he liked what he was doing. Stupid is the best word i can think of. Give him a vacation.

Has there been any action concerning this clown? I saw his name still on the active roster.

Do you mean Proman01? He is a level 9 pilot. There are other *proman* players. Some pilots seem to do some "different" things at that level. They might be trying to get back on the lower servers. It may be the shock of seeing so many talented players. Many change their names often and use similar names of other pilots so we try and be careful.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #182635

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Yes Proman01 is the guy. Useless and disruptive is all he has. Doesnt try to fly just takes off crashes him and anybody else close and repeats.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #182638

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And oh yeah, can i be stupid enough to get back to the noob servers? That might be kind of fun!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #182640

• GreyNade
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • AKA LEGENDS |Zeek The Fre@k • [LF]*Z FrE@k*
  • Thank you received: 158

Joaquin wrote: I want to report Joaquin, Joaquin & Joaquin for stealing my name! I think they all should be banned &/or muted and be forced to change their names back to Joaquin...

signed,
Joaquin
(aka Joaquin)

LOL even i was in tht problem but simply LOG OUT!!!
aqnd login again simlpe! :P
btw Tht banner was made by me plz dont remove it.. :'( sad i m not Joaquin now :(
I Am a FrE@k...!!!

Last edit: by GreyNade.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #182648

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
This guy is flying twenty feet just to get wheels up, then releasing his bomb. Kills anyone close, and because he is in perpetual respawn he cause crashes by the hundreds. I took a negative KDR in a game where I rarely got shot, with 20 spawn crashes or bomb hits from this "team mate". The one you are looking for will have hundreds more crashes than anything else. He also said he was an unrepentant team killer under the name "holborn" or "holcomb" or something like that.
This Gun's For Hire

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #182788

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Joaquin wrote: A mod might want to go to world chat and mute spitfire, hes swearing up a storm....this is Nijenrode.....Cricket, Von Len,and Skies of Glory were there also....if you need proof...

I saw this also. I hope that it was a case of giving enough rope to hang himself. His actions and words since coming to dogfight are a black mark on the face of dogfight. Any good he may have done here is completely overshadowed by his latest stupidity. Perma-ban now, for all of his addresses and aliases.

(.Y.)

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #182790

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

[*M] TR wrote:

Joaquin wrote: A mod might want to go to world chat and mute spitfire, hes swearing up a storm....this is Nijenrode.....Cricket, Von Len,and Skies of Glory were there also....if you need proof...

I saw this also. I hope that it was a case of giving enough rope to hang himself. His actions and words since coming to dogfight are a black mark on the face of dogfight. Any good he may have done here is completely overshadowed by his latest stupidity. Perma-ban now, for all of his addresses and aliases.

Agreed but zippy was permant banned once already and reappeared as spitfire!!!2nd chances never work..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #182878

• [NLR] OutLaw
  • if u run with big dogs u have to pee on tall trees
  • Thank you received: 14
I have teenage grandkids and a neice and nephew that WILL not be on this game again because of this clown and sadly to many others just like him/ As much as I enjoy this game I amtireing of the childish behavior of way to many in it. some need to realize there is a whole world out there and it isn't dogfight, they have been on way to long and need to get back to reality as well as just plain grow up
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]VonHuLK, Mac, [M]ad

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183130

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
Colin k is back.. the squad name Steeler.. do we plan on getting rid of him and his squad ? I mean c'mon how hard is it to delete his squad ?

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183132

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Thanks beck for pointing this out!!!!I agree this squad needs to be renamed back to underdogs really surprised it hasent been done already...ive had problems over and over due to this fake gunners inc squad it needs to be changed or removed !!!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183137

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Joaquin has been banned? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Gunerzz email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Mods cannot delete squads.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183172

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788
Darkkk is not dying and killing and Bombing the hangar at will. he's spoiling the game. kindly see, if you can do something.

I waited for 5-7 minutes in game to check whether he is lagging but rest all got killed when hit except darkkk. I'm attaching pdf file as proof.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Bla Blue

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter. Reason: attachment didn't attached

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183190

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783

One for the record?
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: King of the Skys

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183378

• [BE]TONY 69
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi guys i want to report benny hes a traitor shoting same team players for fun..we tell him to stop but he still doing that.rodama mr lee and others are witness...

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183380

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 81
Omg no mods can ban there is no mods so grow the fuck up stop crying about it echoboom has other things to worry about right now

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183383

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

KhaosKing wrote: Omg no mods can ban there is no mods so grow the fuck up stop crying about it echoboom has other things to worry about right now

yell be 1st on the mute list :P

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183399

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 81
I really don't care either way beckon. Do t take much to make yet another profile on top of my three I have

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183403

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Ok as we all know collink and hubacub got banned for stealing our squad name Gunners Inc.!!!Well I decided to change our name to The Gunners Inc. Till this got straightened out which still has not been done...Now they have changed there name again to the exact same spelling as ours again...dobyou know why????cause there being allowed to do this without someone changing it or doing something about it and my squad is paying the price for it and thats BS...period!!!!These lowlifes need to be banned and im pretty pissed that nothing was done the first time!!!!I shouldnt have to change the name of my squadron due to these lowlife punks!!!!Whats gonna be done about this???If they changed there name to M.O.M would it be different????Bet it would...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raider

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183405

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Ok as we all know collink and hubacub got banned for stealing our squad name Gunners Inc.!!!Well I decided to change our name to The Gunners Inc. Till this got straightened out which still has not been done...Now they have changed there name again to the exact same spelling as ours again...dobyou know why????cause there being allowed to do this without someone changing it or doing something about it and my squad is paying the price for it and thats BS...period!!!!These lowlifes need to be banned and im pretty pissed that nothing was done the first time!!!!I shouldnt have to change the name of my squadron due to these lowlife punks!!!!Whats gonna be done about this???If they changed there name to M.O.M would it be different????Bet it would...

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183442

• Rodama
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 364

[BE]TONY 69 wrote: Hi guys i want to report benny hes a traitor shoting same team players for fun..we tell him to stop but he still doing that.rodama mr lee and others are witness...

What Tony says is true, their behavior is unacceptable, Benny bad, Benny bad, Benny bad ...... grrrrr

HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU IN TANK :angry:
ASÍ EN LA TIERRA COMO EN EL CIELO...
Attachments:

Last edit: by Rodama.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183466

• [LF]TheBUTCHER
  • you say "why?" I say "why not?"
  • Thank you received: 57

Rodama wrote:

[BE]TONY 69 wrote: Hi guys i want to report benny hes a traitor shoting same team players for fun..we tell him to stop but he still doing that.rodama mr lee and others are witness...

What Tony says is true, their behavior is unacceptable, Benny bad, Benny bad, Benny bad ...... grrrrr

I will back this up too. Davy and I played a BTC game together (on opposite teams) a while back, and (benny) (that's what his name is, with the parenthesis and all) spawned on my team. We played a good game until (benny) started to shoot at both blue AND red. He brought me down from a chute, so I got into a tank and destroyed him. When he respawned, he killed one more blue and then shot at us just to make us smoke, not die. Davy wanted to go through us and camp on (benny) at our carrier, but my teammates kept killing him. Eventually, someone brought (benny) over kand, so he tanked, and began to shell our own carrier! Thank goodness he couldn't damage it. I just left him there after that, shelling for nothing.

(benny) NEEDS A TIME OUT!

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183479

• =£= Treybien 43
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 423
Well it's really sad that they would create a squad named this but then they live up to the name Spawn Killer Sneakers, SKS thought it necessary to tank spawn kill me twice when I was outnumbered 4-1 in capture the carrier. Triple Taps witness

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183492

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804
I have a vulgar language complaint to make.
I have no personal problems with max,
But the words he is using here quite bad for the forum.
I have no problem btw with the fact that max wants people to stop tarnishing the mom sqauad. But there are better ways of doing things.
And squads ARE NOT PRIVATE discussion
rooms,
Anyone can read them.

When reading remember that kids are reading this.
I cant get the quote notation on the copy/paste. But just look at tonight's posts at mom. (If u want a official version.)

BLUE MAX wrote.....

First off get the F off this thread!! This is my house. Anyone of you with a problem with M.O.M can k my a Right in the middle. Who the f you think you are? You got a problem with wig PM him. Unless you want me on your threads dropping F bombs tear your a off this thread. DD's you aint s to me and the 111th HA! WTF? Why are you even here? This ain't a prayer meeting.

Any of you want a beef with M.O.M don't be p and jack emails bring that s. Long as I wear this tag I'm a MOM and a damn mean one and this is still MOMs house.

i will guarantee every single one of you has said or is saying things about others here. So piss off back to one of the many threads that have been created today with your hypocritical s.

Any MOM that doesn't want the tag anymore kick rocks. Hit the leave squad button ASAP.

This is MäX with two m f in the air. Any other MOMs care to join me? Your tags are waiting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [DD]Big C, Mac

Last edit: by [M]FOX#1.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183497

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

FOX#1 [BB] wrote: I have a vulgar language complaint to make.
I have no personal problems with max,
But the words he is using here quite bad for the forum.
I have no problem btw with the fact that max wants people to stop tarnishing the mom sqauad. But there are better ways of doing things.
And squads ARE NOT PRIVATE discussion
rooms,
Anyone can read them.

When reading remember that kids are reading this.
I cant get the quote notation on the copy/paste. But just look at tonight's posts at mom. (If u want a official version.)

BLUE MAX wrote.....

First off get the FUCK off this thread!! This is my house. Anyone of you with a problem with M.O.M can kiss my ass Right in the middle. Who the fuck you think you are? You got a problem with wig PM him. Unless you want me on your threads dropping F bombs tear your ass off this thread. DD's you aint shit to me and the 111th HA! WTF? Why are you even here? This ain't a prayer meeting.

Any of you want a beef with M.O.M don't be pussies and jack emails bring that shit. Long as I wear this tag I'm a MOM and a damn mean one and this is still MOMs house.

i will guarantee every single one of you has said or is saying things about others here. So piss off back to one of the many threads that have been created today with your hypocritical shit.

Any MOM that doesn't want the tag anymore kick rocks. Hit the leave squad button ASAP.

This is MäX with two middle fingers in the air. Any other MOMs care to join me? Your tags are waiting.

agreed 100 percent Fox well put your thread or not ive got alot of friends in mom there whole thread is cussing cause there mean old men...lmao and max your one tough guy for sure well im gunnerzz and you can kiss my ass!!!!You gonna come spawn kill me now???Your a powerfull troll to some to me your a big mouth you come back talking alot of trash how about you dissappear again!!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183549

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
so... Blue is allowed to cuss but nothing? even if something did happen like he gets muteded but my good friend spitfire told it like it was and what he said seems to be true after seeing yesterdays events on forum. so I don't think its fare that you muted and banned Spitfire from this game! I know he is one of the better pilots because of his skill I mean he has 20,000 plus kills and lvl 31 and did that in about 1 month give or take a couple days!

so what im saying is there should be equal punishment in the situation and don't give me that "ohh hes had many chances" cuz I have pics of yall cussing! using te asterisk (*) still makes it a cuss word.

heres mine and BluEs convocation: it went on to wanting to spawn kill me off the face of one of the maps
Warning: Spoiler!

hes another example:

Warning: Spoiler!

cussing like a sailor!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [DD]Big C, Killer!

Last edit: by Mr.Becken.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183553

• onsekone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635
And then you post those cussing pictures again. Becon, I think you should be banned for reposting that.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183559

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

onsekone wrote: And then you post those cussing pictures again. Becon, I think you should be banned for reposting that.

My friend.. my name is Becken not Becon.. its simple spelling so you spelt it on purpose and I understand your hostility trying to protect your squad member but the line was crossed last night.. and what about Gunn and fox that posted above me ? huh? they re wrote what he said. sounds like a personal attack to me.. I posted proof of what happened and I hope the proper actions are taken.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [DD]Big C, Killer!, [LF]TheBUTCHER

Official blacklist thread 9 years 10 months ago #183565

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

I want to remind everyone that this is a game forum and that LITTLE KIDS that play this game read this open forum! So please edit your posts and use the spoiler for posts filled with foul language! The fact that someone said it first does not diminish the impact of the posts on young minds. Posting them in the open doesn't help the game or the forum in any way.

If anyone needs help in learning how to put a post or screenshots into a spoiler please feel free to pm me.

Thank You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: woospy, [*M]bhfoust, [M]FOX#1, Slash, Killer!, [TFL] muziki1, Mac

Last edit: by ZebraUp.
Time to create page: 2.268 seconds