Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186136

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094

Sam22 wrote: Sorry if you don't understand, i can speak my native language perfect but you not going to understand anything :))

When you in a recent post wrote that you have been up to new jersey I take it you live in USA. Or am I wrong in that?
English isn't my native language or spoken language. Would that justify me coming to the forum and use bad language and every bad word I can come up with?
You sure can cuss in English.
I have never cheated in this game yet people like you scream cheater as soon as the game doesn't go your way.
Suck it up, shut up, and leav the game if you can't handle it.
If it was up to me you would be at least permanent muted.
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: EchoSaber

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186163

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Sam,

I've supported you because I think people don't understand you. I have spent time coaching you because you seem like a reasonable person but with trouble communicating your frustration. But you cannot come on here calling people cheaters when you don't know what you are talking about. Read first, write last. LAG causes what you saw. Onsekone is a fine member of this community. Calling him a cheater is clearly a false accusation.

I can only help you if you listen to at least some of my advice. Remember the first thing I ever told you? To not call players cheaters just because you are frustrated with the game play. It makes you sound like a bad sport. It makes you a bad sport. Add your incredibly foul language, and you sound like a complete jerk.

You might say you don't care what people think. That is fine. But don't complain when people don't believe your legitimate complaints. For example, after your rant here, I could teamkill you all day and no one would believe you. Some players are actually smart enough to take advantage of your lack of credibility. Ohhh, shocking. I can't say I blame them.

Knock it off.

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, [*M]Reckless, Slash, Mac

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186171

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
I could not agree more. Anyone that knows BELLSAJ knows he is a straight up player. Sam you are such a good player why are you letting your trash talking ruin your reputation. There are others in this game who's reputation is ZERO because of trash talk. Someone the other day made a comment that he cannot let his family look at the forum because of your language. Sam most people here have values and do not want to see what you are doing.

Like i said, you are such a good player that it would be a shame to lose you due to a ban.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, bellsaj, COBRA, GreyGhost, [NLR] McFate, Mongo, EchoSaber, Mac

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186184

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
Sam darlin' are in trouble AGAIN?

I've been assuming that with English as a third language that perhaps Sam didn't realize the severity of what she's been saying, that they were just words to her that didn't seem that "bad". Maybe this is true or maybe I was just making excuses for her because she is a friend. Either way, I can see from Manfred's post that I'm not the only one who has been in contact with her to explain such things, and make clear what will happen if it continues.

Sam is an excellent player I love flying with and I'd hate to lose her, but there is absolutely no reason or excuse now for this to continue......right Sam?

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186185

• [LF]TheBUTCHER
  • you say "why?" I say "why not?"
  • Thank you received: 57

G.I. Mac McMelkor wrote:

Cricket wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote: Look for sam22 he teamkilled me because he crashed twice on takeoff :angry:

McFate wrote: I had a bad game with Sam22 about a week ago. It was a dogfight. I got hit, Respawned and got spawnkilled by Sam22 before I could start rolling. I wasn't really all that mad but I said "I'm hunting you now Sam"

He went off! Cursing putting up "******" He said" f-u ! You've all got better planes than I do. You old timers all try to tell everyone how to play.

McFate wrote: Alright [M]isfits!

I played a couple of games against Sam22. I take him out pretty regularly. I got him a bunch in a BTB and he he started calling hack. A game or two later I'm against him in a Zep game. I take him down 3 in a row and he's calling "cheater".

I ask "Who?"

He says "You you a-- h---"

parrothead wrote: Ran into sam22 this morning. Apparently, I'm a cheating bully.

Pistolpete59 wrote: Hey guys, was just in a game with sam22 and wig was there also....but this sam22 language is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE I am posting this on your thread so u guys /gals see the offensive language for yourself, apparently I am NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS COMPLAINED!!!

THIS HAS TO STOP AND STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well in both these pictures you can see a mod online, so why wasn't he muted/banned then, I've just received more abuse from him. This is ridiculous.

*D~x~P-29* wrote: Hello,
Im DXP29, or KoKo~de~itsu, or Devils~Rider and now 《《Enigma[5]》》
Ive played many rounds with Sam22, surprisenly i found him or her oustanding, but when he or she is in my sights with countless take-out the responce is enigmas cheating. And as many of you know thats impossible. When the game is going great his or hers way, you dont hear a sound, but as again when theres a game changer, its your cheating or spawning.

[LB] . CrazedPsycho wrote: I know he hates me and I have annoyed him but only since my original flight where we wer having a good game and he was doing well but suddenly starting extreme swearing and homophobic remarks, since then I have not liked him but will try and make better later ingame.

Cricket wrote: Okay, just had 3 threads made about me. Sam claims I'm out to get him, red or blue, which just isn't the case. Take a look at the sam22 thread to see just how delusional and unreasonable thtis guy can be.

Sam's dislike for me happened on his first day. He thought I and everyone else that killed him to be a cheater.

We've all had pileups on the runway. This is how Sam reacts to them, as if I meant to do that.

My latest encounter with Sam.

MEAN FOKKER wrote: I agree with cricket, sam22 and I was playing and I was sneaking on a 4vs4 and I bombed and he says rude words such as *you coward why do you have to sneak* even tho the last week I was on his team flying with him and I seen him sneaking hes a hypocrite.

gunnerzz wrote: Would expect more out of a moraf then you calling a pilot a low life cause he snuck a bomb on a hanger but then again you would never call names your the blacklist queen sorry I forgot the sad thing is your team out numbered us by 3 people...lol sam just cant handle losing maybe at this moraf level you can learn to act as one no congrads here anyone who plays 24 -7 will eventually make moraf ...you play with no respect or honor you wont recieve any sorry......

SLAYERinc wrote: Hey sam22, all you did, was enter a battle (at the very end, mind you) that we had already been playing for over an hour. It was very late, and everyone had the same sentiments as I. "Just end the battle)! So who are YOU, to come in like you did....and start swearing, and calling people derogatory names !! SHAME ON YOU, SAM22 ! EXTREMELY BAD FORM FOR YOU (especially as a new MORAF) You may need to take a good long look at urself in the mirror, my friend ! Wow

Sam22 is a foul mouthed punk. Get rid of him. He has no problem spawnkilling, teamkilling, or sneaking, but the moment someone else does... They are a cheater and/or an ass bole.

*she*. I'm surprised butcher didn't bring this up, but if Spitfire was banned...[/quote]\

ABSOLUTLY 100% AGREE! I thought I did bring up the spitfire thing, but if I didn't, then these MORAFS do have a "god complex". Unlike Max, you, Sam22, have gotten multiple chances (like Spitfire), have cussed incessantly (like spitfire), and think that the world is out to get you. I posted YOUR attachment of the game system giving you a warning about cussing, and MANY, MANY players have told you to watch your language. Not only this, but you were in a game with a mod (wig) and have proof of you cussing!

SPITFIRE CUSSED IN THE GAME AND FORUM ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS AND WAS BANNED. SAM22 HAS DONE THE SAME THING!!!! THE EXACT EXACT SAME THING! Why is she getting off?

EDIT: A word of advice to you, sam. If it isn't a kind thing to say, why do you say it? If it would make us post here, on the backlist thread, why do you do it? If the game automatically edits your chatting with *****, then why do you say it?

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."

Last edit: by [LF]TheBUTCHER.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186194

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Well sam looking at your post and seeing that everyone agrees fairwell to you becouse there has been some to get a ban for way less...kinda shocked seeing some of your post....WOW....Unless your above the mods and rules id be saying goodbye!!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186219

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
This narnia guy, bad language. Would not stop when warned

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: . B.52!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186226

• EchoSaber
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 271
Thanks for the heads up Crockett, I invited to my squad but now I will reject him.
WoT ingame name - Nijenrode

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186227

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yeah he's not a keeper. Take care

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186245

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 47

Team killing and blocking . Toni star or star toni team killed me 2 times and after that he blocked the run way from take off.
Playing 3 vs6 and something else is happened.

just played the game 3vs5 and was no sk just simple kills so i got this one.

Last edit: by Sam22.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186254

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Sam22 wrote:

Team killing and blocking . Toni star or star toni team killed me 2 times and after that he blocked the run way from take off.
Playing 3 vs6 and something else is happened.

just played the game 3vs5 and was no sk just simple kills so i got this one.

What happened? Sorry, I'm just waking up so maybe I missed what you're trying to show us in the pics, or were the screenshots taken after the offense?
Who are you reporting?

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186261

• [LF]TheBUTCHER

Sam22 wrote: Hey Cricket why you making fake screenshots? I still have the originals. Once a lier aways is a lier.

Ok, so you say you have them, post them. Right here, on this thread. I know you can post them. Prove Cricket a liar. In front of the community.

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186262

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Why dont you go back few months in blacklist and you can see the originals with different rank and date. But I will send yuo some if you don't finde them . Still there i posted them

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186263

• Farcanal
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 143
Sam I fong everybody . I didn't mean to offend you I promise to not be mean to you again for awhile .

You are a good player but please calm down enjoy the game and make some friends
Flying as farkinell and numerous other unmentionables.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186265

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Cricket is a lier he told every one not sk, and team kill me and he don't have idea i had screenshots when he told me he will team kill and sk kill me

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186266

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hi I made lots of friend ,and lots of enemies to. Some even asking me out for a drink or a night, but i told them thx no. Now talking sht and against me. Look like no date no friendship.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186267

• EchoSaber
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Well re-post them they'll prove youre innocent...simple...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LF]TheBUTCHER

Last edit: by EchoSaber.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186268

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
And also cricket called me shemale front of the community just you have to know.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186270

• EchoSaber
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Prove that you are innocent and do you have proof of that?(screenshots, other players with screenshots)

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186286

• [LF]TheBUTCHER

Sam22 wrote: Why dont you go back few months in blacklist and you can see the originals with different rank and date. But I will send yuo some if you don't finde them . Still there i posted them

If they are still there, go repost. No one will care that you did repost them. I am not looking through months of this thread. If he insulted you, here on the forum, quote him! Here!

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."
The following user(s) said Thank You: EchoSaber

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186288

• [*M] bware
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Thank you received: 2173
Please, we all know how cricket and Sam don't get along, its old news. Let's just move along.(...these aren't the droids your looking for)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam22, Mongo, [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186300

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166

Sam22 wrote: Cricket is a lier he told every one not sk, and team kill me and he don't have idea i had screenshots when he told me he will team kill and sk kill me

Really? Because I remember your pictures didn't show much other than you being an ass to me.

Sam22 wrote: And also cricket called me shemale front of the community just you have to know.

How many times have you called me or other players "dik suker" "fagit" or "ass bole"?

I'm not out to get you, Sam. You started this whole thing because I was giving you a beating. You started with the teamkilling. You are the one that ran to world chat and the forum to tell your exaggerated tales. I merely did a search for "Sam22" and quoted relevant posts. I play you the same way I play everyone else, but not everybody has the same reaction as you to being killed near their runway. Those that do, well, I'm likely to turn around and spawnkill you as much as I can.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186310

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Butcher why you sticking your nose into some thing you don't know?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186316

• [LF]TheBUTCHER
Since you ask, prepare for an earful:

But I am "sticking my nose" into something that you did and I reported. It just so happens that this is not the first time you have been reported about cussing, and YOU YOURSELF have screenshots of you repeatedly cussing. Cricket, me, Parrot, Mac, Onesekone, and who knows how many others have screenshots of you cussing both on THE BLACKLIST THREAD (hmmmmm.... reminds me of someone who recently led my squadron) and in the game (also reminds me of Spitfire). You have some stupid idea that just because someone scratches the paint of your airplane they are out to get you. And when they shoot you down? You accuse them of CHEATNG. Just because someone shoots you down doesn't mean they are CHEATING. You wonder why everybody "spawnkills" you, it's because you accuse them of CHEATING. Quite frankly, I don't blame them. You, like Spitfire, have been proven guilty of cussing, on MULTIPLE occasions, like Spitfire, and he was banned. Why should you get off? So, to answer your question, yes, I am sticking my nose into something I know quite a lot about, and I have a RIGHT to stick my nose into this. Oh, and by the way, did you post those screenshots yet?

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyNade

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186321

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Why don't look at my screenshots about Sekone. Before i blow up i dont' say anything to him. Sk me before i can say anything. Sk started firs and and me 2. Don't try to tell me i called him cheater and he sk me for that. If you you looking at the pix i think BE fighter called him cheater before any one else. And told all others watch hes cheating. He picked on me because i killed him 2 times and got upset. I dont seecany other reason for the whole sk. Do your investigation befor you drow a line.Butcher.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186323

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Would you guys mind arguing this out by private message? The blacklist thread is for reporting offenders, not for arguing over who's an asshole. Jacob10000 or Zuperman will either do something, or they won't - take it to one of them, take it to a new thread, but please take it somewhere else.

Please :cheer:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186380

• [LF]TheBUTCHER

[M]Reckless wrote: Would you guys mind arguing this out by private message? The blacklist thread is for reporting offenders, not for arguing over who's an asshole. Jacob10000 or Zuperman will either do something, or they won't - take it to one of them, take it to a new thread, but please take it somewhere else.

I will, but there is a serious "dogfight double standard" (Thanks Swop) with all these MORAFS. Throughout the backlist thread, wing commanders, group captains, and air commodores have been muted for saying less than Sam, here. Why should she get off because she is a MORAF or because she shouts "Cheater" or because she is a forum member? If anything, because she is a MORAF and she is a forum member, she should be receiving a harsher punishment because she knows the rules! If the President commits murder, he is still going to jail. Sam, PM ME THOSE SCREENSHOTS OR I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE LYING.

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186466

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

What was the reason for this? Guys? Hey guys next time if you one a duel put your real name on the board and come one by one not 3-4 together at the same time.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186483

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
I did my home work do your's, now sweat little bit don't got lazy on the sofa. You are the guy who comes in the games and go high and bomb enemies place even if your team is 6 and enemies only 2 or one. Don't think you more famous. Every one remember your
Tactics.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186494

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

*****Just comments no mod action Req'd*****so you don't have to waste time reading all of this

Butcher[ASC] wrote:

[M]Reckless wrote: Would you guys mind arguing this out by private message? The blacklist thread is for reporting offenders, not for arguing over who's an asshole. Jacob10000 or Zuperman will either do something, or they won't - take it to one of them, take it to a new thread, but please take it somewhere else.

I will, but there is a serious "dogfight double standard" (Thanks Swop) with all these MORAFS. Throughout the backlist thread, wing commanders, group captains, and air commodores have been muted for saying less than Sam, here. Why should she get off because she is a MORAF or because she shouts "Cheater" or because she is a forum member? If anything, because she is a MORAF and she is a forum member, she should be receiving a harsher punishment because she knows the rules! If the President commits murder, he is still going to jail. Sam, PM ME THOSE SCREENSHOTS OR I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE LYING.

Sorry Reck the only reason I am posting here is he won't see it otherwise and what I will simply say is there is no double standard its about knowing these players. The MoRAFs are known and have been around for a while so everyone knows how they generally act. Like BlueMax doesn't team kill or swear unless he feels you deserve it wich is rare. Sam22 without provocation generally doesn't spew profanity, well not like she used to anyway ...what I am saying is MoRAFs have a reputation and that is what they are using for their judgement not solely the act committed..
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam22, Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

Time to create page: 1.150 seconds