Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186500

• [LF]TheBUTCHER
  • you say "why?" I say "why not?"
  • Thank you received: 57

Sam22 wrote: I did my home work do your's, now sweat little bit don't got lazy on the sofa. You are the guy who comes in the games and go high and bomb enemies place even if your team is 6 and enemies only 2 or one. Don't think you more famous. Every one remember your
Tactics.

1. I'm sorry, What is wrong with the screenshots? All I see is a little bit of teasing about the reputation you made yourself.
2. Why don't YOU do your investigations before calling me a

Sam22 wrote: guy who comes in the games and go high and bomb enemies place even if your team is 6 and enemies only 2 or one.

I am the one who goes off on people for doing that! Have you even paid any attention to me in-game when we are in the same game? I NEVER support sneaking when the reds are outnumbered! If my team is short-handed (short-winged?), I then don't care! But I haven't sneaked since I was a Wing Commander, like you, like every other higher ranked player in this game (hopefully). I haven't called you any names or insulted you in that way. Lets sit down, and a] talk rationally about this in pms.

Sam22 wrote: Why don't look at my screenshots about Sekone. Before i blow up i dont' say anything to him. Sk me before i can say anything. Sk started firs and and me 2. Don't try to tell me i called him cheater and he sk me for that. If you you looking at the pix i think BE fighter called him cheater before any one else. And told all others watch hes cheating. He picked on me because i killed him 2 times and got upset. I dont seecany other reason for the whole sk. Do your investigation befor you drow a line.Butcher.

Even so, spawnkilling isn't cheating! Cheating means you are using a program or external device to influence the game in your favor!
I didn't have to do any investigation, as Cricket did it for me:
]

Cricket wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote: Look for sam22 he teamkilled me because he crashed twice on takeoff :angry:

McFate wrote: I had a bad game with Sam22 about a week ago. It was a dogfight. I got hit, Respawned and got spawnkilled by Sam22 before I could start rolling. I wasn't really all that mad but I said "I'm hunting you now Sam"

He went off! Cursing putting up "******" He said" f-u ! You've all got better planes than I do. You old timers all try to tell everyone how to play.

McFate wrote: Alright [M]isfits!

I played a couple of games against Sam22. I take him out pretty regularly. I got him a bunch in a BTB and he he started calling hack. A game or two later I'm against him in a Zep game. I take him down 3 in a row and he's calling "cheater".

I ask "Who?"

He says "You you a-- h---"

parrothead wrote: Ran into sam22 this morning. Apparently, I'm a cheating bully.

Pistolpete59 wrote: Hey guys, was just in a game with sam22 and wig was there also....but this sam22 language is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE I am posting this on your thread so u guys /gals see the offensive language for yourself, apparently I am NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS COMPLAINED!!!

THIS HAS TO STOP AND STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well in both these pictures you can see a mod online, so why wasn't he muted/banned then, I've just received more abuse from him. This is ridiculous.

*D~x~P-29* wrote: Hello,
Im DXP29, or KoKo~de~itsu, or Devils~Rider and now 《《Enigma[5]》》
Ive played many rounds with Sam22, surprisenly i found him or her oustanding, but when he or she is in my sights with countless take-out the responce is enigmas cheating. And as many of you know thats impossible. When the game is going great his or hers way, you dont hear a sound, but as again when theres a game changer, its your cheating or spawning.

[LB] . CrazedPsycho wrote: I know he hates me and I have annoyed him but only since my original flight where we wer having a good game and he was doing well but suddenly starting extreme swearing and homophobic remarks, since then I have not liked him but will try and make better later ingame.

Cricket wrote: Okay, just had 3 threads made about me. Sam claims I'm out to get him, red or blue, which just isn't the case. Take a look at the sam22 thread to see just how delusional and unreasonable thtis guy can be.

Sam's dislike for me happened on his first day. He thought I and everyone else that killed him to be a cheater.

We've all had pileups on the runway. This is how Sam reacts to them, as if I meant to do that.

My latest encounter with Sam.

And just because I feel lazy tonight, here is the rest of my point:

Manfred wrote: Sam,

I've supported you because I think people don't understand you. I have spent time coaching you because you seem like a reasonable person but with trouble communicating your frustration. But you cannot come on here calling people cheaters when you don't know what you are talking about. Read first, write last. LAG causes what you saw. Onsekone is a fine member of this community. Calling him a cheater is clearly a false accusation.

I can only help you if you listen to at least some of my advice. Remember the first thing I ever told you? To not call players cheaters just because you are frustrated with the game play. It makes you sound like a bad sport. It makes you a bad sport. Add your incredibly foul language, and you sound like a complete jerk.

You might say you don't care what people think. That is fine. But don't complain when people don't believe your legitimate complaints. For example, after your rant here, I could teamkill you all day and no one would believe you. Some players are actually smart enough to take advantage of your lack of credibility. Ohhh, shocking. I can't say I blame them.

Knock it off.

Manfred

And...

gunnerzz wrote: Well sam looking at your post and seeing that everyone agrees fairwell to you becouse there has been some to get a ban for way less...kinda shocked seeing some of your post....WOW....Unless your above the mods and rules id be saying goodbye!!

Sorry, reckless, this may be a bit LONG to post in a pm.

Whiplash, You are a good player. I respect that. That being said, If Sam has spewed profanity for a while now, why wasn't she banned/muted?

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186523

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Flying butch your beating a dead horse my friend ive had a fake squad for 3 weeks now with nothing beeing done about it.And I know and agree that some of these morafs have foul mouths ive also witnessed unfair treatment from the blacklist some get hit hard some dont!But just let it go becouse me or you cant change nothing unless your in the BUDDY LOOP.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186530

• [LF]TheBUTCHER
  • you say "why?" I say "why not?"
  • Thank you received: 57

gunnerzz wrote: Flying butch your beating a dead horse my friend ive had a fake squad for 3 weeks now with nothing beeing done about it.And I know and agree that some of these morafs have foul mouths ive also witnessed unfair treatment from the blacklist some get hit hard some dont!But just let it go becouse me or you cant change nothing unless your in the BUDDY LOOP.

Ok... Ya know what we need? Some MODS!

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186553

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
Reporting this idiot for team killing and ruining a game I was in earlier, he seemed to be having a ball crashing into his teammates, blocking the carrier deck, and shooting at his blue buddies.

His team all left the game and we cut him him to pieces before finishing off the carrier :)

EDIT: Nevermind, Sam posted screenshots

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam22, Bla Blue

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186555

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 47

Gunerzz yo just talking to much. I neve said anything to any one untill provoked me, over sk , teamkilling crashing into players on purpose. Im always lay my heat on the table alway for my team dont't matter who is on with me. But if som one sk, teamkills or provoke,i step up for my self and for my team. I left my home town long time ago when I was almost 16.my parents divorced and i stuck with my father. He abused me so much i had run away. From that poin i made my own money selected my friends, some time i slept in bathrooms or parks. Ended up in the USA because my father was after me. Had no peace untill he died. I felt free. So is some one try to hurt me or my friend who helping me i go ballistic. I will show you what happened 10 minutes before and jerk stay away from me i may loose this game and got banned. But I will survive just before. So now look some sreenshots. Guy was blocking teamkilling and crahsing into my team and no accident. I think i have more screenshots but i thin this wil make a case. Usually this much happens before i blow up. Now i will register everything so you can't call me lier, or do you have proof. Before was my mistake dont made any pix dont even knew i can make screenshot.that was used against me, and was hurting me.

Last edit: by Sam22.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186561

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768

Sam22 wrote:

Gunerzz yo just talking to much. I neve said anything to any one untill provoked me, over sk , teamkilling crashing into players on purpose. Im always lay my heat on the table alway for my team dont't matter who is on with me. But if som one sk, tamkills or provoke,i step up for my selfsame for my self. I left my homeclongvtome ago when I was almost 16.cmy parents divorced and i stuck with my father. He abused me so mush i run away. From that poin i made my own money selected my friends, som time i slept in bathrooms or parks. Ended up in the us because my fathe was after me. Had no pace untill he died. I felt free. So is som one try to hurt me or my friend who helping me i go ballistic. I will show you what happened 10 minutes before and jerk stay away from me i may loose this game and got banned. But I will survive just before. So now look some sreenshots. Guy was blocking teamkilling and crahsing into my team and no accident. I think i have more screenshots but i thin this wil make a case. Usually this much happens before i blow up. Now i will register everything so you can't call me lier, or do you have proof. Before was my mistake dont made any pix dont even knew i can make screenshot.that was used against me, and was hurting me.

sam im sorry for the things youve been through!!!But what are you talking about???My last commit was not directed solely to you.I dont have any real issues with you sam.Bottom line is we all have flaws that others might now agree with or like its all good!Im not here to judge anyone no does my opinion mean much anyways lol!!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186580

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hello MReck;)) just few second before i blew up. From now i will or i try to record anything and every thing so no one can accuse me for lieing or proof or proofs:)) was my mistake befor i din't had anything , but my enemy get all the screenshots.
Just i had my words but almost no one believed me when time to come to fight on Forum:))) see you soon,bye S22
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, [NLR] McFate

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186587

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
MReck, screenshot from Cricket is altered . Old very old fight like when ai was at a19 or. 22 or around that time on the list. He put my Moraf time and 31st rank on the header. That was the old time when i was talking to Manfred and he explained lots of things for me.
I dont pleyed with crickets for months. 2 weeks ago was 3 minutes fight when hi got killed 2 times out of 3 hi left the game , and after that never played or seen him. I till dont know how got my new header mixed with 4-5 months old screenshots. If some one looking at those pix look like just happened. ThxS22

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186606

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

Sam22 wrote: MReck, screenshot from Cricket is altered . Old very old fight like when ai was at a19 or. 22 or around that time on the list. He put my Moraf time and 31st rank on the header. That was the old time when i was talking to Manfred and he explained lots of things for me.
I dont pleyed with crickets for months. 2 weeks ago was 3 minutes fight when hi got killed 2 times out of 3 hi left the game , and after that never played or seen him. I till dont know how got my new header mixed with 4-5 months old screenshots. If some one looking at those pix look like just happened. ThxS22

It's not for me to judge Sam

See you in the air :cheer:

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186609

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094

Sam22 wrote: MReck, screenshot from Cricket is altered . Old very old fight like when ai was at a19 or. 22 or around that time on the list. He put my Moraf time and 31st rank on the header. That was the old time when i was talking to Manfred and he explained lots of things for me.

Can't it be that it is his screenshots and not yours that he posted of the same event? If it's his they will say 31 m.o.r.a.f becaus that is what rank he had and not your rank
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186875

• ,, . A.M.G.
  • Thank you received: 7

Team killing
Attachments:

Last edit: by ,, . A.M.G..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186876

• ,, . A.M.G.

Team killing
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186877

• ,, . A.M.G.

Team killing
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186881

• DD | Ace of spades44
  • heyo
  • Thank you received: 13
Some punk named " John deer guy" was cussing out fellow dragons joker and redwolf, joker could not post this so he had me do it
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186943

• ,, . A.M.G.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187003

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Now this guy is a little over the top wouldn't you say

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187020

• ArcLight
  • Thank you received: 52
67 is back to his team killing zup he needs banned to tell him to stop and he don't this is getting out of control he is another Eddie!! He takes the 5 min ban then comes back and kills again he don't care so something needs to be done about it now plz

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187418

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
Yo momma needs a nice mute for his potty mouth. This guy just would not stop.

Warning: Spoiler!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187465

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Allosuras kill. Is being reported for camping and spawn killing. In a 6/2 then a 6/1 game. My wheels only left the ground once or twice.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187475

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Here a good one for ya all. Wig calling me names in game. Lol black list wiggy. Shoulda done it sooner, but you would have just erased it any ways. Good fun though, had me laughing.

Attachment not found

Ok I called him a dumb ass. Lol

Attachment not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, TOPH, [M]Traluxvel, Mac, [LF]TheBUTCHER

Last edit: by GreyGhost. Reason: Wiggys pantyhose

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187602

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Is it even worth posting on here anymore? Is anything even getting done about any of these guys? I have pics of a tank camper in a dogfight, but to be honest I feel its a lost battle to even bother reporting him here
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187637

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] tKestrel wrote: Is it even worth posting on here anymore? Is anything even getting done about any of these guys? I have pics of a tank camper in a dogfight, but to be honest I feel its a lost battle to even bother reporting him here

Probably not. It's funny though.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187657

• onsekone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635
I think reporting on squad thread works better. And oldschool street justice....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., [*M]yNuts, Freimann, [M] Johnny Kent, Auld

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187663

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Yea me too, I think the blacklist is dead....
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187669

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

[*M] tKestrel wrote: Yea me too, I think the blacklist is dead....

I hope not.. because without us helping Jacob1000 what chance in Hades does he have to try to keep things under control dealing with the tank spawnkillers & team killers & those players that bomb their own hangars/carrier along with filling chat with foul language?

I don't care if he doesn't report here saying 'so & so was banned or muted' just as long as he & zuperman are throwing out bans/mutes/etc. in an effort to keep the game as clean as a multi-player game can be.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]yNuts

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187677

• ArcLight
  • Thank you received: 52
J1000 has no mod powers its only Zup that can do anything!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187679

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No sir, Jacob1000 is the only global mod left.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187699

• Freimann
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 639

onsekone wrote: I think reporting on squad thread works better. And oldschool street justice....

Amen!
FEUER FREI!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187706

• [e]Black Shadow
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Freimann wrote:

onsekone wrote: I think reporting on squad thread works better. And oldschool street justice....

Amen!

The ones I want to see blacklisted aren't usually in a squad.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #187742

• Freimann
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 639

[e]Black Shadow wrote:

Freimann wrote:

Amen!

The ones I want to see blacklisted aren't usually in a squad.

I thought he meant reporting to our own squadmates, and any friends, so that we can hunt the offenders down ourselves. Thats always a good time!
FEUER FREI!

The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, onsekone, [*M]VonHuLK

Time to create page: 1.426 seconds