Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180636

• [£] Pie of Jerry
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Thank you received: 591

ZebraUp wrote: an offensive name.. & cursing in chat..

Warning: Spoiler!

Pretty conclusive evidence...
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M] Congress

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180641

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
This idiot is at it again, seen him on blacklist before for the same crap - team killing and claiming to be a Dev who will "ban you forever". Shot me up from behind a couple times so I lit him up blue on blue, then he talked smack a little. Just a harmless idiot who needs a mute if not a ban, apparently reported me in game - I'm shaking.....

He's still with Gunners Inc.....

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [M] Congress

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180660

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 81
I know the noobs don't know but I told Gabriel Zika 5 times to quit but he was cussing in Spanish and if anyone killed him he tells them to Chupa troncha I know chips means suck the other I don't know but I do know it ain't very nice. I hate blacklisting people but can't you atlease mute him for it? I was going to screenshot it but he post alot of ks after so you can screenshot it. He also does team kills which I do have that screenshot if you need it. He knows enough to stop after killing two people then he leaves joins back kills two and on and on
The following user(s) said Thank You: Auld

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180661

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 81
I'll let gunnerzz know about him Reckless you should also post it on Gunners Inc Forum so gunnerzz know from you also I know he don't allow this behavior in the squad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180672

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

KhaosKing wrote: I'll let gunnerzz know about him Reckless you should also post it on Gunners Inc Forum so gunnerzz know from you also I know he don't allow this behavior in the squad.

I didn't want to disrespect the squad by posting on the Gunners thread - I posted here instead hoping someone like yourself would see it.
Thank you

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180695

• [NLR]AceL!nk
  • Fly Free! Shoot Straight !
  • Thank you received: 76
Just wanted to report this person Chilethepepper

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180700

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Here is an unrepentant jerk named sss1

Please give him some attention. This was his reply when asked if he bombed his own hanger. Which he did as soon as he spawned into the game. Then asked "whut you gonna do?"

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180714

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
TR is correct and this guy also tried team killing me and whip....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180763

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

a 2'fer...

offensive name & cursing in World Chat:

Colin K. - cursing in World Chat:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180858

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Ok, I know I never post here, but im really getting pissed at a certain brazillian squad! Ive flew with 7 different members in 7 consecutive different games. Each one bragging about having a "bullet shield" and laughing when we complained they where lagging. Im sry, but im TICKED! these guys know something, because they are vertually unkillable. They wont die, yet they fight back. What kind of bull sh! T is this!! They are all using a lag switch or something. All 7, (note, none flew together, they where all dif in a dif game) ruined all 7 dif games. Killing me countless times in each game while they refused to die.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, Lowdan Clear

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180860

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

tMemorial wrote: Ok, I know I never post here, but im really getting pissed at a certain brazillian squad! Ive flew with 7 different members in 7 consecutive different games. Each one bragging about having a "bullet shield" and laughing when we complained they where lagging. Im sry, but im TICKED! these guys know something, because they are vertually unkillable. They wont die, yet they fight back. What kind of bull sh! T is this!! They are all using a lag switch or something. All 7, (note, none flew together, they where all dif in a dif game) ruined all 7 dif games. Killing me countless times in each game while they refused to die.

I assume that would be the Liga Do Brazil squadron??

I have had a couple of my squadron's pilots tell me about them being bullet proof, as well as other pilots in the game mentioning it in World Chat.

Something needs to be done about these unabashed bragging cheaters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, Lowdan Clear

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180861

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

tMemorial wrote: Ok, I know I never post here, but im really getting pissed at a certain brazillian squad! Ive flew with 7 different members in 7 consecutive different games. Each one bragging about having a "bullet shield" and laughing when we complained they where lagging. Im sry, but im TICKED! these guys know something, because they are vertually unkillable. They wont die, yet they fight back. What kind of bull sh! T is this!! They are all using a lag switch or something. All 7, (note, none flew together, they where all dif in a dif game) ruined all 7 dif games. Killing me countless times in each game while they refused to die.

Just had one in our game, in a tank. Unkillable, he bombed 3 hangars while 2 different pilots pumped bullets into him.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, Lowdan Clear

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180863

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Yep!! Thats the freakin squad!!!!!!! Im becoming prejudice of those bastard brazillian bragging A holes!!!!

EDIT: Sry for cussing, but they ruined 7 good games and pissed off one short fused Kestrel
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear

Last edit: by tKestrel old.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180865

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

Could it be just one guy

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180866

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Not sure, but if he is, then the coward is ban dodging. Meaning he know hes doing wrong!!.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180868

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

REID*X* wrote:

Could it be just one guy

No Reid, it is at least 4 different members of that squadron.. heck some of them are posted on the 'Unkillable Laggers' thread & 'Cheaters' thread I believe.

& for an amazing coincidence.... guess who is a pilot in that squadron?? Predador ! The most well known bullet proof lagging cheater in the game!

Evidently he has passed on his knowledge of the hack/device/whatever to others now.. nice.
& they brag about it too.. and in the past whenever someone who spoke portuguese would ask him about his apparent invulnerability he would either not reply or leave the game immediately...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, Lowdan Clear

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180869

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ZebraUp wrote:

REID*X* wrote:

Could it be just one guy

No Reid, it is at least 4 different members of that squadron.. heck some of them are posted on the 'Unkillable Laggers' thread & 'Cheaters' thread I believe.

& for an amazing coincidence.... guess who is a pilot in that squadron?? Predador ! The most well known bullet proof lagging cheater in the game!

Ha!
I smell a squad permaban!!! Those a$$es know what they are doing!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180870

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Oh yeah I've run into these guys they.all have some super ability to move like jet fighters their spawn kill like it life or death. They have absolutely no regard for anyone they fly right in front of you while your shooting steal your kill and you lose points because you hit them when they fly into your fire. These guys need to be stopped now
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33, mach2

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180874

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Ok guys we came a person who had the ability to dodge your shots and speed thru a danger zone. THIS WAS NOT LAG, I REPEAT THIS WAS NOT LAG, THIS WAS A CONTROLLED EFFORT BY THIS PERSON.

THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT THERE ARE WAYS TO CHEAT.

the name was PICHULON. THIS GUY HAS COMP,ETE CONTROL OVER LAG.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mach2

Last edit: by [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180881

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

tMemorial wrote:

ZebraUp wrote:

REID*X* wrote:

Could it be just one guy

Evidently he has passed on his knowledge of the hack/device/whatever to others now.. nice.
& they brag about it too.. and in the past whenever someone who spoke portuguese would ask him about his apparent invulnerability he would either not reply or leave the game immediately...

Ha!
I smell a squad permaban!!! Those a$$es know what they are doing!!!

Now imagine the damage to the game these guys can do when they enter their bullet-proof, cheating squadron into Squadron Wars?!? :angry:

If left unchecked they will make a mockery of the game & Squadron Wars...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, mach2, Auld

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180884

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

REID*X* wrote:

Could it be just one guy

Whenever I've seen them they've been playing in pairs, I'll start taking screenshots

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, Lowdan Clear, Auld

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180894

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ZebraUp wrote: a 2'fer...

offensive name & cursing in World Chat:

Looks like #8 has three accounts. And he can't use any of them

Last edit: by [NLR]*XxXxX*.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #180985

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Reporting fireman 123 or what ever his numbers are now for team killing again he spawned into a game bang kills.his team mate. The only reason he couldn't kill.more is they left bit he was laughing about his kill. How long is he going to be allowed to keep this up

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #181002

• suxxor
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 260
seriously..I posted about him here already...
<< WIGBOMB >>

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #181004

• suxxor
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 260
zekewekey... another teamkiller, hangar bomber douchebag

This is getting out of hand, the ban hammer NEEDS to start falling now

<< WIGBOMB >>
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #181060

• MICHAEL KANE..
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1336
Enemy killer.....tk me then laughed about it..I asked him why..nothing..I have screen shots but unable to attach to this message..any ideas on message attach..?

Last edit: by MICHAEL KANE... Reason: trying to attach screen shots on kindle fire hd to message.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #181070

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

suxxor wrote: zekewekey... another teamkiller, hangar bomber douchebag

This is getting out of hand, the ban hammer NEEDS to start falling now

Got him
The following user(s) said Thank You: suxxor, [*M]VonHuLK, Von Len

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #181125

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Pratt & Whitney Piston Lover!
  • Thank you received: 1771

darraxx wrote: Reporting fireman 123 or what ever his numbers are now for team killing again he spawned into a game bang kills.his team mate. The only reason he couldn't kill.more is they left bit he was laughing about his kill. How long is he going to be allowed to keep this up

fireman1_3

I was asking him about why he doesnt clean up his act. Just thought i would post that he has been specifically warned about losing his acct and is a self proclaimed fan of tank spawnkilling.

Witness FLYMAGIC

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #181136

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Whosethisguy wrote:

darraxx wrote: Reporting fireman 123 or what ever his numbers are now for team killing again he spawned into a game bang kills.his team mate. The only reason he couldn't kill.more is they left bit he was laughing about his kill. How long is he going to be allowed to keep this up

fireman1_3

I was asking him about why he doesnt clean up his act. Just thought i would post that he has been specifically warned about losing his acct and is a self proclaimed fan of tank spawnkilling.

Witness FLYMAGIC

I got fireman1_3. I know why he teamkills. After looking at his stats, it looks like he can't kill red. K/D is about 1/3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whosethisguy, suxxor, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by [NLR]*XxXxX*.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #181151

• butcher213
  • Thank you received: 11
Blacklisitng sam22 for vulgar language. I know she has been put on this list a few times, but evidently she has not learned her lesson. This type of language is not acceptable for M.O.R.A.F.s. I have screenshots if necessary.

P.S. This thread has gone into 200 pages in a year? That's not good.

Time to create page: 0.845 seconds