Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #185868

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Sam are you banning both of you???Alot of f-bombs in there!!lol...2 wrongs never make a right.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EchoSaber

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #185869

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 47
Who is he? We just played a nice game and. He was looking for trouble talk to BE Fighter he was playing the same game.look like he was hacking the game. Never seen that before. I know what you going to say lag. But was not a lag.

Last edit: by Sam22.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #185870

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
You one of a sick man. Put that row of bullets in your ass and set it on fire Dick

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #185871

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
You not belong to this game or community. I can tell that

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #185873

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
What is wrong with MOM ? I met some good players and friends but some just think they own the game?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #185874

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Look like one wrong never make a right. What was his point. Fighter told report him and he said ,ok no problem .

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #185877

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hey Sekone no such of country Soviet Europe. Yo guys try to steel Europe back? Just like after ww2. And 1956 accupaing Hungary? And all other countries? You guys just like Cuckoo bird. You putting your eggs in some one else's nest.
Also what's in your neck? Your penis extension.?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #185885

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
No doubt ....dont understand how someone can say somethin on here ..with such a potty mouth... needs to be permanent muted
The following user(s) said Thank You: onsekone, EchoSaber, [LF]TheBUTCHER

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #185895

• [LF]TheBUTCHER
  • you say "why?" I say "why not?"
  • Thank you received: 57

onsekone wrote: Lady, that's some strong language you just wrote in here and in game. You should get your mouth and keyboard washed with soap.

Sam22 wrote:

Warning: Spoiler!

Where do I go for people who cuss on this thread?
On a more serious note:
Believe it or not, I was in this game, and the answer to your problem is LAG! Happens to everyone. On that note, You should be perma-muted for cussing in the game and on the forum (multiple chances). Hmmm... Reminds me of our former squadron leader: Spitfire!

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."
The following user(s) said Thank You: onsekone, EchoSaber

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #185896

• EchoSaber
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 271
I think someone needs muted...cough...I think yall know who it is.... :whistle:
WoT ingame name - Nijenrode
The following user(s) said Thank You: onsekone, [LF]TheBUTCHER

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #185909

• [LF]TheBUTCHER
  • you say "why?" I say "why not?"
  • Thank you received: 57
And one more thing: here's what was in the attachment that sam had:
Warning: Spoiler!

"Where are you going?"
"Crazy."

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #185922

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166

[*M]bhfoust wrote: Look for sam22 he teamkilled me because he crashed twice on takeoff :angry:

McFate wrote: I had a bad game with Sam22 about a week ago. It was a dogfight. I got hit, Respawned and got spawnkilled by Sam22 before I could start rolling. I wasn't really all that mad but I said "I'm hunting you now Sam"

He went off! Cursing putting up "******" He said" f-u ! You've all got better planes than I do. You old timers all try to tell everyone how to play.

McFate wrote: Alright [M]isfits!

I played a couple of games against Sam22. I take him out pretty regularly. I got him a bunch in a BTB and he he started calling hack. A game or two later I'm against him in a Zep game. I take him down 3 in a row and he's calling "cheater".

I ask "Who?"

He says "You you a-- h---"

parrothead wrote: Ran into sam22 this morning. Apparently, I'm a cheating bully.

Pistolpete59 wrote: Hey guys, was just in a game with sam22 and wig was there also....but this sam22 language is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE I am posting this on your thread so u guys /gals see the offensive language for yourself, apparently I am NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS COMPLAINED!!!

THIS HAS TO STOP AND STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well in both these pictures you can see a mod online, so why wasn't he muted/banned then, I've just received more abuse from him. This is ridiculous.[/quote]

*D~x~P-29* wrote: Hello,
Im DXP29, or KoKo~de~itsu, or Devils~Rider and now 《《Enigma[5]》》
Ive played many rounds with Sam22, surprisenly i found him or her oustanding, but when he or she is in my sights with countless take-out the responce is enigmas cheating. And as many of you know thats impossible. When the game is going great his or hers way, you dont hear a sound, but as again when theres a game changer, its your cheating or spawning.

[LB] . CrazedPsycho wrote: I know he hates me and I have annoyed him but only since my original flight where we wer having a good game and he was doing well but suddenly starting extreme swearing and homophobic remarks, since then I have not liked him but will try and make better later ingame.

Cricket wrote: Okay, just had 3 threads made about me. Sam claims I'm out to get him, red or blue, which just isn't the case. Take a look at the sam22 thread to see just how delusional and unreasonable thtis guy can be.

Sam's dislike for me happened on his first day. He thought I and everyone else that killed him to be a cheater.

We've all had pileups on the runway. This is how Sam reacts to them, as if I meant to do that.

My latest encounter with Sam.

MEAN FOKKER wrote: I agree with cricket, sam22 and I was playing and I was sneaking on a 4vs4 and I bombed and he says rude words such as *you coward why do you have to sneak* even tho the last week I was on his team flying with him and I seen him sneaking hes a hypocrite.

gunnerzz wrote: Would expect more out of a moraf then you calling a pilot a low life cause he snuck a bomb on a hanger but then again you would never call names your the blacklist queen sorry I forgot the sad thing is your team out numbered us by 3 people...lol sam just cant handle losing maybe at this moraf level you can learn to act as one no congrads here anyone who plays 24 -7 will eventually make moraf ...you play with no respect or honor you wont recieve any sorry......

SLAYERinc wrote: Hey sam22, all you did, was enter a battle (at the very end, mind you) that we had already been playing for over an hour. It was very late, and everyone had the same sentiments as I. "Just end the battle)! So who are YOU, to come in like you did....and start swearing, and calling people derogatory names !! SHAME ON YOU, SAM22 ! EXTREMELY BAD FORM FOR YOU (especially as a new MORAF) You may need to take a good long look at urself in the mirror, my friend ! Wow

Sam22 is a foul mouthed punk. Get rid of him. He has no problem spawnkilling, teamkilling, or sneaking, but the moment someone else does... They are a cheater and/or an ass bole.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, onsekone, Sgt.York, Killer!, EchoSaber, Auld, [LF]TheBUTCHER

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186061

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hey cricket you posting screenshots from Stone Age? This one not happened last week. You remember your games when you sk killed me 11 time befor i was able to take off? Was my first week and months when i started to play. I still have some screenshots from that time. So just stay away from this

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186063

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Mean fokker you hates me becaus i use to kill you all over . Remeber when you was calling me names? Called me bitch and more like this. I have screenshots from 2-3 months ago. I think you where banned for some time. And nothing else here just hate from you about me.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186065

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Sam you do have a bad rap!!!Ive seen others get ban for less...just saying as a moraf you should no better...keep in up and your mute / ban is coming...someone shoots u down you yell lag switch or a cheater...really bad class and style for a moraf and a lady!!!Goodluck to ya..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186066

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hey gunners nothing problem with loosing, problem with players the way they play and cheat. Just wonder why have problem with the same players all the time for the same reason.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186067

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411

Cricket wrote:

[*M]bhfoust wrote: Look for sam22 he teamkilled me because he crashed twice on takeoff :angry:

McFate wrote: I had a bad game with Sam22 about a week ago. It was a dogfight. I got hit, Respawned and got spawnkilled by Sam22 before I could start rolling. I wasn't really all that mad but I said "I'm hunting you now Sam"

He went off! Cursing putting up "******" He said" f-u ! You've all got better planes than I do. You old timers all try to tell everyone how to play.

McFate wrote: Alright [M]isfits!

I played a couple of games against Sam22. I take him out pretty regularly. I got him a bunch in a BTB and he he started calling hack. A game or two later I'm against him in a Zep game. I take him down 3 in a row and he's calling "cheater".

I ask "Who?"

He says "You you a-- h---"

parrothead wrote: Ran into sam22 this morning. Apparently, I'm a cheating bully.

Pistolpete59 wrote: Hey guys, was just in a game with sam22 and wig was there also....but this sam22 language is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE I am posting this on your thread so u guys /gals see the offensive language for yourself, apparently I am NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS COMPLAINED!!!

THIS HAS TO STOP AND STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well in both these pictures you can see a mod online, so why wasn't he muted/banned then, I've just received more abuse from him. This is ridiculous.

*D~x~P-29* wrote: Hello,
Im DXP29, or KoKo~de~itsu, or Devils~Rider and now 《《Enigma[5]》》
Ive played many rounds with Sam22, surprisenly i found him or her oustanding, but when he or she is in my sights with countless take-out the responce is enigmas cheating. And as many of you know thats impossible. When the game is going great his or hers way, you dont hear a sound, but as again when theres a game changer, its your cheating or spawning.

[LB] . CrazedPsycho wrote: I know he hates me and I have annoyed him but only since my original flight where we wer having a good game and he was doing well but suddenly starting extreme swearing and homophobic remarks, since then I have not liked him but will try and make better later ingame.

Cricket wrote: Okay, just had 3 threads made about me. Sam claims I'm out to get him, red or blue, which just isn't the case. Take a look at the sam22 thread to see just how delusional and unreasonable thtis guy can be.

Sam's dislike for me happened on his first day. He thought I and everyone else that killed him to be a cheater.

We've all had pileups on the runway. This is how Sam reacts to them, as if I meant to do that.

My latest encounter with Sam.

MEAN FOKKER wrote: I agree with cricket, sam22 and I was playing and I was sneaking on a 4vs4 and I bombed and he says rude words such as *you coward why do you have to sneak* even tho the last week I was on his team flying with him and I seen him sneaking hes a hypocrite.

gunnerzz wrote: Would expect more out of a moraf then you calling a pilot a low life cause he snuck a bomb on a hanger but then again you would never call names your the blacklist queen sorry I forgot the sad thing is your team out numbered us by 3 people...lol sam just cant handle losing maybe at this moraf level you can learn to act as one no congrads here anyone who plays 24 -7 will eventually make moraf ...you play with no respect or honor you wont recieve any sorry......

SLAYERinc wrote: Hey sam22, all you did, was enter a battle (at the very end, mind you) that we had already been playing for over an hour. It was very late, and everyone had the same sentiments as I. "Just end the battle)! So who are YOU, to come in like you did....and start swearing, and calling people derogatory names !! SHAME ON YOU, SAM22 ! EXTREMELY BAD FORM FOR YOU (especially as a new MORAF) You may need to take a good long look at urself in the mirror, my friend ! Wow

Sam22 is a foul mouthed punk. Get rid of him. He has no problem spawnkilling, teamkilling, or sneaking, but the moment someone else does... They are a cheater and/or an ass bole.[/quote]
*she*. I'm surprised butcher didn't bring this up, but if Spitfire was banned...
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186068

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Sam22 wrote: Hey gunners nothing problem with loosing, problem with players the way they play and cheat. Just wonder why have problem with the same players all the time for the same reason.

I do understand sam and I have nothing against you at all but stop putting yourself out there sam with your cussing....sometimes its best to bite your tongue. ..

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186070

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Gunners why don't you watching the screenshots little closer . Sk killing was well planed and hi can make even fun about sk.
One more thing few days ago you where asking me join to your team., now you calling me out . Pleas don't ask me again. Ok

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186073

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Parotthead we don't play games for months together. Suddenly every one played game with me. I was up in New Jersey for 5 days just got home last night. Before i was in Miami for 4 days hardly played any game. Now suddenly all of you played the game with me. Some just a bunch of lier.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186076

• dino spider
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 335

Allosaurus need a ban for tank spawn killing in a dogfight mission.

Kept firing when told to stop
...Along came a SPIDER...
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186077

• onsekone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635

Butcher[ASC] wrote: Hmmm... Reminds me of our former squadron leader: Spitfire!

Good notice. :lol:

They both sound like a demon possession in some b-class horror movie.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186078

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Wow I m looks at some screenshots from crickets and some players really a fake copy. Some is 4-5 months old and made look like happened today or yesterday. I don't played game with 1001 for a long time and some screenshot show him in the game but the top i see my 31 rank. Cricket't screenshots i have the original from 3 months ago and now i can see my new rank just like happened.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186079

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hey Cricket why you making fake screenshots? I still have the originals. Once a lier aways is a lier.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186080

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Cricket you remember the last game? Like 2 weeks ago. We had 3, fight in 2 min. You killed me once, i killed you two times and you left the game. That is you i learned from other players if you got killed you quit, because you have a big ego , and cant take i many kills. This is not from me , some players who knows you before I started to playe here.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186081

• KhaosKing
  • Thank you received: 11
Aw yes the classic It wasn't me even tho you have proof I said it!!! I don't have a problem with you sam22 but I do with your mouth and disrespectful stuff you say. This is a Family game so keep it PG-13 if ya can't then best advice is TO Smash all devices that you own so you can't log on or won't be tempted to log on this game ever again .

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186084

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411

Sam22 wrote: Wow I m looks at some screenshots from crickets and some players really a fake copy. Some is 4-5 months old and made look like happened today or yesterday. I don't played game with 1001 for a long time and some screenshot show him in the game but the top i see my 31 rank. Cricket't screenshots i have the original from 3 months ago and now i can see my new rank just like happened.

My advice to you if you ever want to win an argument is to learn to express your thoughts in a legible, literate way that will allow players to understand what they're reading, keeping them from just skimming it and labeling it spam. This is all I'm ever gonna say on this, cuz it ain't my business, just a tip
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186085

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

Sam22 wrote: Cricket you remember the last game? Like 2 weeks ago. We had 3, fight in 2 min. You killed me once, i killed you two times and you left the game. That is you i learned from other players if you got killed you quit, because you have a big ego , and cant take i many kills. This is not from me , some players who knows you before I started to playe here.

Sam, if I may! Please stop you are really making a fool of your self in here. The more you post, the more you get picked on. Heed my warning Sam. You may end up getting a perm ban if you keep it up. Just trying to help you out a bit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slash

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186089

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Sorry if you don't understand, i can speak my native language perfect but you not going to understand anything :))

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #186129

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166

Sam22 wrote: Cricket you remember the last game? Like 2 weeks ago. We had 3, fight in 2 min. You killed me once, i killed you two times and you left the game. That is you i learned from other players if you got killed you quit, because you have a big ego , and cant take i many kills. This is not from me , some players who knows you before I started to playe here.

Those guys are probably as delusional as you. I know one guy here who thinks going to eat dinner is cowardice. If I have a few minutes to play DF, of course I'm going to leave at the END of a run.. Duh.

Time to create page: 0.968 seconds