Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #127867

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Add Killer Beans...also is that list right? Like the one I posted earlier?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #127913

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085

SnidleyWhiplash wrote: Add Killer Beans...also is that list right? Like the one I posted earlier?

Sounds good to me. Thanks for the effort and your return Whip. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128055

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Glad to be back! Ok the new TASK list has been posted and downloadable version also. Check Post 1 I spruced it up a bit too.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128068

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • That's not flying, that's just falling with style
  • Thank you received: 1228
Nice, I keep a printout next to my ipad with a score sheet :woohoo:

been Noushed lately?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampire Priest

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128118

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Kero gets zero'ed..many, many times till he leaves...tasked like a mofo :woohoo:

been Noushed lately?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, Paul Mantz, Jr., Whiplash, BlüEMäX

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128164

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lplates...TASKED...gave him many chances first. Asked him kindly to come on TASK thread to which he replied "no thanks". I'm not trying to come off as an a-hole but the best way to get a donkeys attention is to slap him on the head

been Noushed lately?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampire Priest, Whiplash, Jasonmc

Last edit: by Captain Noushbag.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128165

• BuckSlayer
  • Thank you received: 73
I can confirm that Iplates was spawn killing with a tank earlier today. I shot him twice doing it then he left. I would take photos but do not know how to on my droid RAZR. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Captain Noushbag

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128201

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Tonight we had several TEAMKILLERS in our mist, i just took a five minute ban on one, only because some of our players would not give the red team a pass to TASK this idiot.

If someone is calling for a pass please give it to him or her.

Anyhow i hope that there were no hard feelings. Emotions ran high.

Also joeblow69 was going game to game teamkilling then quitting. We could not get pass to get him. Frustrating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampire Priest

Last edit: by [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128223

• madmax2069
  • Thank you received: 24
Was just in a BtB game on Vimy ridge (with a few misfits) and was just about at the enemy base when I seen that somehow I bombed my own hangars (it gave me a ban warning, and I still had my bomb) plus was about 300-400 yards away from the enemy base (so how could I bombed my base). And on top of that it ended the game with our loss.

I just want everyone to know what happened. Cause I don't want to be TASKED or black listed over a glitch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampire Priest, Whiplash

Last edit: by madmax2069.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128282

• Ronnie Biggs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Optimist, because there's no use in anything else
  • Thank you received: 1180
Love you too Kane. Always pleased to get good wishes from respected seniors like you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: JacobR

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128283

• JacobR
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 146
I would like to list, Legend Of Kane, he has been writing offensive language all over the forum and I that being the head of TASK he should be setting a better example. :(
<a href='www.justgiving.com/Richard-Laker1' title='JustGiving - Sponsor me now!' target='_blank'>JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronnie Biggs

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128296

• [*M]bhfoust
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857

madmax2069 wrote: Was just in a BtB game on Vimy ridge (with a few misfits) and was just about at the enemy base when I seen that somehow I bombed my own hangars (it gave me a ban warning, and I still had my bomb) plus was about 300-400 yards away from the enemy base (so how could I bombed my base). And on top of that it ended the game with our loss.

I just want everyone to know what happened. Cause I don't want to be TASKED or black listed over a glitch.

Same thing happened to me last night...with wig on the other side :blush: I thought maybe I hit the button on accident. I looked, but I still had my bomb :pinch: so I looked back and the hangars were gone :huh: :dry: I've never seen that happen before.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128302

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
OK FOLKS CALM DOWN OVER LAST NIGHTS INCIDENT. Please don't let this get out of control. This is why we need to deal with these team killing creeps, because it ruins games and relationships.

We all have different personality s and are bound to have arguments and disagreements which is fine BUT WE ARE ALL PART OF THE DOGFIGHT FAMILY. LET THE SQUABBLES DIE.

I believe that when a creep enters a game that everyone should turn their attention to him and if you don't want to participate then stand aside and watch or go to another game.

Banning doesn't seem to work however TASKING has already had success.

NOW LET CALMER HEADS PREVAIL, LET SQUABBLES DIE AND ENJOY THE DOGFIGHT FAMILY.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, JacobR, Spectre-Blackstar

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128309

• JacobR
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 146

Davy Crockett wrote: OK FOLKS CALM DOWN OVER LAST NIGHTS INCIDENT. Please don't let this get out of control. This is why we need to deal with these team killing creeps, because it ruins games and relationships.

We all have different personality s and are bound to have arguments and disagreements which is fine BUT WE ARE ALL PART OF THE DOGFIGHT FAMILY. LET THE SQUABBLES DIE.

I believe that when a creep enters a game that everyone should turn their attention to him and if you don't want to participate then stand aside and watch or go to another game.

I agree Gravy Croquet, but isn't the main objective to stamp out bad behaviour and for me when the leader of TASK starts dropping foul language, insults and other profanities, surely that the undermines the whole principle and objectives of TASK?
Also, its funny how the lack of 'real justice' has seen absolutely NO repercussions on him even though he started threads with F$CK written in full unedited on here aimed at another squad, squad members and the creator of the game, surely at least a 'cooling off period' like what RichyRoo got should be imposed?

Please also bare in mind that he was formally a 'moderator' someone with 'respect', someone we should all 'look upto'.

Screw it, no more from me on this but I will no longer be a helper to TASK unless Max, Noush or Davy are requesting.....

J.R
<a href='www.justgiving.com/Richard-Laker1' title='JustGiving - Sponsor me now!' target='_blank'>JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128310

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

JacobR wrote:

Davy Crockett wrote: OK FOLKS CALM DOWN OVER LAST NIGHTS INCIDENT. Please don't let this get out of control. This is why we need to deal with these team killing creeps, because it ruins games and relationships.

I agree Gravy Croquet, but isn't the main objective to stamp out bad behaviour and for me when the leader of TASK starts dropping foul language, insults and other profanities, surely that the undermines the whole principle and objectives of TASK?
Also, its funny how the lack of 'real justice' has seen absolutely NO repercussions on him even though he started threads with F$CK written in full unedited on here aimed at another squad, squad members and the creator of the game, surely at least a 'cooling off period' like what RichyRoo got should be imposed?

Please also bare in mind that he was formally a 'moderator' someone with 'respect', someone we should all 'look upto'.

Screw it, no more from me on this but I will no longer be a helper to TASK unless Max, Noush or Davy are requesting.....

J.R

Emotions did run high, tempers were flaring for sure. I could have cussed to except for the fact i hardly ever say a cuss word.i was pretty ticked that we couldn't get these creeps. So we need to let bygones be bygones.

One thing for sure, a person cannot be successful unless he has the support of all the player in the game.

Like i said, WE ARE ALL FAMILY. And I might add, a very good family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Captain Noushbag, Jasonmc

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128333

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I just took 5 minute ban on this creep, SCOSSER, team killer and potty mouth
TASK THE CRAP OUT OF HIM
Attachments:

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128336

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Davy Crockett wrote:

I just took 5 minute ban on this creep, SCOSSER, team killer and potty mouth
TASK THE CRAP OUT OF HIM

Thanks for the info, your T.A.S.K. is added to the list.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128338

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
I'm pretty sure I have seen Richards brain on here before. He is still out there, but he has learned to hide on the far edges of the board and keep up his stream of foul language. Today in addition to that he claimed to be a marine but one of the guys asked him a question he should have known the answer to and didn't. He is a personal vendetta with me now.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Captain Noushbag

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128345

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "..with a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma"
  • Thank you received: 742
ScouserT was doing the same to me...but not as bad--I just kept him in the dirt and asked if he was wearing pigtails.

However, this guy is phantom-killing:
Apocalypticaboy.
Was constantly phantom killing us...and laughing.
Cricket and I told him we got screenshots...and he left.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128352

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
I read the list of the names of the offenders and I was wondering should we really put the spawn-killers on there. There is no solid rule that you do not spawn-kill. I well at least have not seen it. Usually when I ask why some one is spawn-killing I get the answer I wont the game to hurry up and end. They are tired of people getting close with there bombs making a foolish choice and getting a mouth full of lead and having to restart there run.

With immunity back no one can really actually spawn kill with a plane. It would not be considered a spawn kill anyway. I have actually gone and messed around with it a game hear and there. I would not sit there and do it over and over. I would do it once or twice in a game to see if it could actually be done with immunity. Every time I tried no matter the rank I got the message immune immune till 2 seconds after they had left the run way. By the time you get in the air in this game you can already to quick acting maneuvers and doge around with ease.

To be politicly correct you cant spawn kill with a plane. You can camp the hell out of them but that is an entirely different thing. It actually takes dogfight skills to camp people. To camp one or two people dose not take much but you add a 3rd and even a 4th person and your camping is going to look more like a dogfight over there base than it would look like a spawn killing spree.

I will still consider killing some one 2 seconds off the ground as a spawn kill because the rest of you guys will. But honestly with even two people that you are spawn-killing it is going to be hard to keep them both down when they get the Immunity on the runway and for 2 seconds in the air. after a round or two I am sure one is going to get in the air and your going to be chasing him and then the other one will get up and you will have to deal with him. Then it just becomes a camping mess.

When I see people camping which is people continually dogfighting over the enemy base killing there pilots in a dogfight. I don't hold anything against. Because what always happens is you go in and bomb you kill the plane in the air and you turn to leave the fight and head back to base to reload. You are close to being away from them but they get in the air and instantly all there guns are aimed at your retreating plane shooting at you. Usually you can see the shots flying right by your wings and under you and over head just inches away from hitting you. Your natural instinct is to turn around and kill them again. Some times you get them all in the head on but in most cases your caught in a dogfight and you kill them one by one with just enough time between your kills by the time you have killed them all again a few of them are back and you go to kill them.

If your a highly skilled pilot you do this countless times till you have flown while dogfighting the whole time right back to there base. This all can happen in a matter of a few seconds. You will be right back at there base locked in a dogfight till your out of ammo, they have killed you, or the rest of your group shows up with there bombs and bomb. They then win the game or they take some of the reds off you and you can escape peacefully.

Anyway there is my two cents.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oedius Momicus, jacklpe

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128353

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
It is true; Davy never cusses. Except for the time he called me an "a-hole, grab-asstic piece of amphibian sh*t" for crashing into him before he could drop a bomb on the buildings I mean hangars :woohoo:

Regarding all this back and forth...I don't like it, no one does. Saddens me to see this crap. I respect those views who are opposed to TASK as it is not the prettiest thing to do..Hunting down scumbags is dirty work. It is alot of stress for TASKERS who themselves want to play and enjoy the game with friends but for the sake of keeping any kind of integrity choose justice for all...Loosing the game is not as important as making a point about Team Killers and trigger happy SK'ers...All those names on the list are well known jerks whose sole intention is to ruin your game. We are here to ruin theirs.

Kane and RB, you both lost your mothers just days apart and are both undoubtedly going through some tough times. I like both of you hot heads and have only this game and forum to offer an ear or shoulder, as virtual as it may be, it's all I got. No point in letting this escalate any further. Let's just get up there and kill ourselves like gentlemen--except for that potty moth Davy, kill him like a villian :woohoo:

been Noushed lately?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, Paul Mantz, Jr., Ronnie Biggs, Jasonmc

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128374

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lol NOUSH, I THINK YOU LEFT OUT A FEW CHOICE WORDS :woohoo: :woohoo:

And I agree with SKY, spawn killers i may not like but i would not have them on the list like a tk of potty mouth.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128377

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Agree also but there should be a distinction seperating serial SK'ers...those itchy fingered go happy individuals who only SK..dropping every run and camping ..perfect example: kero the zero

been Noushed lately?

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128378

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yes absolutely, there are a couple who i would add to the list, but it would only be a couple of them.

I should have said that, sorry

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128455

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "..with a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma"
  • Thank you received: 742
GonnaKillYou is an SKer.
Sits in tank at base.
Noob!!!
We warned him--he laughed.
We all put the digfight on hold to hunt him.
He showed up in next game doing same.

Last edit: by Spectre-Blackstar.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128461

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
Been looking at some TASKER TEAM numbers....starting to feel excuses to boost.....hmmmm

Some boosting..

I've heard the reasoning, the justification, the bull-crap.
M..j
None of you VIGILANTIES,

I've ever seen you post a message on world chat trying to help.

I'm getting shot down by SUEDO-TASKERS !
Screw this.

I'm gone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Captain Noushbag, yose[M]ite

Last edit: by Paul Mantz, Jr..

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128466

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: Been looking at some TASKER TEAM numbers....starting to feel excuses to boost.....hmmmm

Some boosting..

None of you VIGILANTIES.I've ever seen you post a message on world chat trying to help
H

Nope Paul, I don't post in the world chat, but I did spend my flying time on the noob servers today. Coached a level 3 LT. into bombing his first hangar. He' d been doing a Davy until I showed him the difference between buildings and hangars. Does that count?

Probably not....
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128481

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Doing a DAVY. Lol, now that was funny.

You know maybe its my imagination but things have gone downhill since the separation of the noobs and more experienced players. PARROT should be commended for helping the lower ranks because i believe it really helps.

I believe that all the levels should play in the same game like when i started. This way the noobs can learn whats right and not right before they reach medium levels. If all the players flew together than I think you would see the traitors weeded out quicker and make a more pleasant game. Of course that is up to the owner not us and we have to respect his decisions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128491

• 111thJunkyard Dog
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 46
Doggieman... Now HE'S a team killer!!!!!!!
Junkyard Dog

111th Falcons

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #128497

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: Been looking at some TASKER TEAM numbers....starting to feel excuses to boost.....hmmmm

Some boosting..

M..j
None of you VIGILANTIES,

I've ever seen you post a message on world chat trying to help.

I'm getting shot down by SUEDO-TASKERS !
Screw this.

I'm gone.

Im not losing my pals over this. I will no longer TASK. Its not the same without Kane and it certainly isn't worth creating fake taskers who defeat the purpose entirely.

been Noushed lately?

Time to create page: 1.458 seconds