Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125193

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 618
If anyone has ever killed in payback and criticizes THIS thread,then they are a hypocrite. Maybe some wanna give chances to CONTINUAL abusers,but im not one of them.Degrading Man?.. remember for the reasons of useless bans and zupes ONLY conservatism to permas or temp bans( didnt you get tired of malfunctioning consoles,the limits to what z imposed,and the continual acts of those returning from bans?),too many slaps on a noobs wrist and tbe wrist goes numb.TASK was brought into formal existence BECAUSE of no good players,and if it seems im goin vigilante,then so be it,but its ones like me that will shoot that tk who has a history of it....and has you in his sights..with me in behind.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Vampire Priest.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125195

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
The reason I asked is that last night I kept running into "BOOGERBREATH" who kept saying he was looking for MAX. Kept calling him a team killer and such. I told him about this thread and to come and respond to any and all allegations about his conduct. He said he never did anything wrong....then TKed me. So I was curious. I hardly read this thread, so I don't know all the bad boy's names.

Not trying to start any thing.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125196

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
Some one hand me the conch shell.

I never target them right off the bat. I used this just like the blacklist. A checklist of bad actors. I just watch them in a game they enter. If they start up i kill them. Same as before. As i have said in earlier posts. I don't run in to a lot of these guys. But when I do see the ones that are here they usually live up to there reputation.

The game I had with mr.mejia was several days after M posted him. Remember some of these guys are slick. 1 teamkill every now and then with an "im sorry" attached. Mejia is one of these. If you are alone with only blues and shoot one, it was intentional. I didnt say anything for a long time. Several days. I didnt kill him until after he TKed a team mate, only blues flying alone. And didnt report him here or blacklist. He stopped and appologized after I shot him one time. So i let him go. I should not have though. The game that we had with dylan sing i only shot him after he came out shooting at us. And he had teamkilled in many, many games i had been in with him. Even teamkilled me before, several times. I treat every game as a new start for these guys, whoch I shouldnt. But as in Dylan's case I'm at the end of my rope. I will smash him from now on when I see him. He has had more chances than I've ever seen and more spankings. Possibly 5 from me alone. So he has made my TASK list. The list that you get on and don't get off until you are dead.

I really come here more to talk and cut up with Michael. He is my friend. He likes to hunt the game and always has. This os just and outlet for reports on the ones he sees. Or sometimes others see. One thing you have to remember is He is doing it for us. Trying to make the game better and A-hole free. This thing came into being because the bans don't stick if they do they aren't long.

And yes some that have been preported to TASK are bogus.

Who wants the "conch" now ? :) :) :) great book BTW. The movie was not nearly as good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., Vampire Priest

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125197

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: The reason I asked is that last night I kept running into "BOOGERBREATH" who kept saying he was looking for MAX. Kept calling him a team killer and such. I told him about this thread and to come and respond to any and all allegations about his conduct. He said he never did anything wrong....then TKed me. So I was curious. I hardly read this thread, so I don't know all the bad boy's names.

Not trying to start any thing.

Paul you have to remember that Im not the only Max. There is a blue max1 that has teamkilled since his start. I only TK the TKers and the Stache. Also haven't played much in the last couple of days. Never played with a BOOGERBREATH.

This is the reason I change it to BlüE MäX. Easily identified. When the MOM tag is back there will be no confusion. I will let my reputation speak for itself. 9 months of play and almost as much forum time. My views and playing style are well documented

I wasn't on at all last night. Just some forum then movies with the wife. If I have a problem with one I usually post somewhere.

Remember I have been reported several times for being a hacker also. :) you may want to explain what a huge mistake hunting for me would be. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

Last edit: by BlüEMäX.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125198

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866

legendofkane wrote: If anyone has ever killed in payback and criticizes THIS thread,then they are a hypocrite...

Actually that is the biggest load of horsesh!t I have ever heard Michael. Speaking just for me, I did not criticize this thread. If you didn't pick up on the subtlety, I warned of the potential of this thread if gone into an uncontrolled spiral.

I do have some faith in the individuals here, the particularly visible ones being you, Noush, and Max. Where I see the system going unstable is when other less experienced players catch on to the posts and declare themselves deputy vigilantes. Anyone who can read at a 4th grade level can interpret many of the posts as "going postal is ok", and that would be completely counterproductive. Anyone reading your specific posts, without the context that the rest of us have that you are actually a just player and not a complete wacko, can easily assume that acting over-the-top in response to others' bad behavior is acceptable and even praiseworthy. Maybe Paul's post is calling attention to that very dynamic.

Fortunately, the rest of us know that while you write like Hannibal Lecter, you have simple justice in your mind and your thumbs.

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, Paul Mantz, Jr.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125199

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Manfred wrote:

legendofkane wrote: If anyone has ever killed in payback and criticizes THIS thread,then they are a hypocrite...

Actually that is the biggest load of horsesh!t I have ever heard Michael. Speaking just for me, I did not criticize this thread. If you didn't pick up on the subtlety, I warned of the potential of this thread if gone into an uncontrolled spiral.

I do have some faith in the individuals here, the particularly visible ones being you, Noush, and Max. Where I see the system going unstable is when other less experienced players catch on to the posts and declare themselves deputy vigilantes. Anyone who can read at a 4th grade level can interpret many of the posts as "going postal is ok", and that would be completely counterproductive. Anyone reading your specific posts, without the context that the rest of us have that you are actually a just player and not a complete wacko, can easily assume that acting over-the-top in response to others' bad behavior is acceptable and even praiseworthy. Maybe Paul's post is calling attention to that very dynamic.

Fortunately, the rest of us know that while you write like Hannibal Lecter, you have simple justice in your mind and your thumbs.

Manfred

I WILL KILL INDESCRIMINANTLY MANFRED, SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU?

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125201

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
Yes I can see what you are saying Manny. That's why I think they should always be givin enough rope to hang themselves. Let them play in a game until they start with the TKing. But when does the rope get to be too long?

This is why Manfred the moderator should return. Sad day in DF when you gave it up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125204

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
AND REMEMBER,FORMER MOD,YOURE OLD SCHOOL AGAIN,YOU GOT TIRED OF A BROKEN SYSTEM,AND OUT OF FRUSTRATION,QUIT. I KNOW Z WAS DISSATISIFIED AT ALL THE BANS YOU GAVE,TOO MANY,I STILL HAVE ALL THE MODS GOOGLE EMAILS SAVED SO I LEFT TOO...DIDNT PAY FOR THIS GAME TWICE TO BE TKed BY SOME BASTARD. AGAIN TO ALL...IF YOU AINT POSTING A LOW RANK TK,SK . DONT POST..NOT OPEN FOR DEBATE. OR WHIP CAN ERASE THIS WHOLE CONCEPT THAT SOME ARE TOO SQUEEMISH TO BELIEVE IN OR CARRY OUT...TASK OR NOT I WILL. HUNT.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125209

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
Calm down you crazy lizard.

I understand your frustration.

It's like arguing on the Revenge Thread I started.

There will be different arguments and views here always.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125213

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
But here there is no discussion,this thread is simple as stated on page 1....kill...if they wanna discussion start another. And j7st left a game with dylan in it..blue, a DD saw my tag,asked if dylan was still on list, i said yes,and he had no prob. Killin him.sing left, game was quiet.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125214

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred

legendofkane wrote:

Manfred wrote:

Manfred

I WILL KILL INDESCRIMINANTLY MANFRED, SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU?

No dispute from me, your simplicity is one thing I admire lol. Seriously, I do admire your simplicity of justice. But if you put me in hypocrite-land, that is unjust and elicits a response from me. It's no secret that I think Z is misguided in his limitation of mods'effectiveness, and you and I share that view. Where I exercise caution, and I've been perfectly consistent in this during mod and post-mod days, is in vigilanteism, because it can be taken out of context. You do always cite the reason for your beef when you TASK someone, which is great. My concern is that when expressed in Hannibal fashion, the point is not heard or understood. But that's totally your business how you execute.

Fly on, Michael. I only wish to be understood accurately and not misinterpreted, and I think we have achieved that.

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125216

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred

legendofkane wrote: But here there is no discussion,this thread is simple as stated on page 1....kill...if they wanna discussion start another. And j7st left a game with dylan in it..blue, a DD saw my tag,asked if dylan was still on list, i said yes,and he had no prob. Killin him.sing left, game was quiet.

To get back on topic... that's AWESOME! Dylan Sing needs a boot in his butt as often as it can be dealt. Too bad the mod controls don't stick on this guy... or maybe not B)
Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125218

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And im not frustrated M...but i dont tell others to report or how to play...guess it doesnt work both ways. If they wanna report,do so on BL. I dont care what they think is right,nor judge them for it..but dont judge my actions..its how I play now..period. HANNIBAL LECHTER

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125219

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818

Manfred wrote:

legendofkane wrote: But here there is no discussion,this thread is simple as stated on page 1....kill...if they wanna discussion start another. And j7st left a game with dylan in it..blue, a DD saw my tag,asked if dylan was still on list, i said yes,and he had no prob. Killin him.sing left, game was quiet.

To get back on topic... that's AWESOME! Dylan Sing needs a boot in his butt as often as it can be dealt. Too bad the mod controls don't stick on this guy... or maybe not B)
Manfred

Yes I was lucky enough to spawn in a game with sing wearing red, Was the sweetest 19 kills of the game.... :whistle:
I could care....But I dont

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125223

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
My meaningless observations. There is beginning to be a game within a game. There are more TKers but only when there are Hunters. They all are jumping around games looking for each other. The great hunters saying" Sorry I can't stay I'm looking for someone!". The hunted hovering around their base hoping a hunter spawns so they can TK them and play jackass until they lose advantage then bug out. The hunters being brave and fearless do their best to get them. The hunted will stay if it creates enough disruption otherwise they will leave. They care not whether they get shot down..they really aren't playing the REAL game anyways and they seem to like the cat and mouse BS. When this was small scale and a few respectable pilots were doing it it didn't affect the game...much. Now we have a new generation of cops and robbers."Who's he hunting?" or some noob "I will help" . All Of Which Disrupts The Very Game You Claim To Protect.
Guys and Gals, They are trolls. Best thing for Trolls is to leave them alone. Hit your in-game report button and move on. Habitual offenders will silently and painlessly disappear. Will it stop...obviously not but it is the best method. Giving a Troll free advertizing never works...
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, Paul Mantz, Jr., Dr Dave.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125233

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • That's not flying, that's just falling with style
  • Thank you received: 1228
Death to the trolls! :woohoo: :woohoo:

been Noushed lately?
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|Kevy

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125240

• JacobR
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 146
I was the DD who got Dylan earlier, I did that flying as Jacob and not as Squad, I do not want to tarnish the DD's faultless reputation but I do agree that the repeat offenders rarely seem to get banned. The BL only seems to have squabbling between Swop and others over minor indiscretions by 'high rankers' whilst the naughty ones are only gagged when a mod sees a person misbehaving.
I would never leave a game to TASK anyone but if I'm in game with a known pain and LoK is in game, I will ask if 'said' person is still of interest.

Also, i've never seen any 'low rankers' (like me) assisting with TASK activities.

J.R
<a href='www.justgiving.com/Richard-Laker1' title='JustGiving - Sponsor me now!' target='_blank'>JustGiving - Sponsor me now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125241

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I change names constantly, they never see me coming, i know them but they dont know me. How did that doggieman work outfor ya?..still here huh?...it seems no one cares to read page 1 or this threads inception on BL thread, nor do they care to,just to keep posting views that has been beat to death. Keep banning them,keep watching them return and multiply, keep looking for marshmallow clouds and candy fields,keep looking over your shoulder as a known tk,or new one gets you in his sights,keep reporting,,keep saying pplleeaassee stop to them,keep hearing them laugh. Keep hoping repeats will change,keep watching your hangars bombed by them,keep being tanked on a strip,,and all by low ranks who sees you as victims. I am done posting here, Whip can dissolve this thread if he wants...keep hope for a fair game alive...i will keep aiming and killing that guy thats sending tracers by you from behind....until i get a perma ban.................out.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125246

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Attachments:

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125265

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Max there is a gift for you in my factory.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlüEMäX

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125283

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
How about this banner of awesomeness ? Cool eh?

Add Night Piggy to the watch list. Had to drop him for an attempted TK on me. Tried from his chute also. Also reports of him doing it in another game.

Well aware of the "shoot reds only" policy now.

I may be wrong on the exact name. I will fix it later if i see him again.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125355

• BTJ582
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2533
So where should "no name" ie ... campers that are brig generals be reported? oops I think I just did. Oh and is everyone after trolls? I mean they only live under bridges and eat goats right? Sock monkeys on the other hand are horrible little critters.

I am an ex-submarine sailor who has taken the battle to the sky.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125442

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728
Need to add a "person of interest". Dreadnought. He's not exactly new. I remember flying with him a while back, but tonight's the first time I've seen him in a long time. He was harassing a blue earlier, Aquilla. Saw him TK him and Aquilla started squawking for help and told everyone Dread was a TKer. Dread replied... "Only you" (meaning Aquilla). I asked dread what was going on several times, but no explanation. Next game I asked again, still no reply. Next game he was red. A couple of others that were in the previous games (not mentioning names) and I took turns on him like a jailhouse punk, but he just took it and kept fighting.

This might have just been a personal score. I saw earlier that Aquilla was reported on the BL for language. It could be related. Anyway, just thought I'd add him to the "watch" list until I know more details or see it again.
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust

Last edit: by ParrotHead.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125484

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728
And another thing....

I find it curious how my hits on him seemed to register immediately. This was true even when he was flying around shooting at pilots only he could see. I'd hit him 2-3 times and he'd go down, immediately. I'd try for the lag kill and move on after he disappeared then minutes later, I'd discover I was one of the pilots only he could see and I'd die once or twice from his phantom kills.

I don't understand how the lag/delay is only one way?
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125517

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

ParrotHead wrote: Need to add a "person of interest". Dreadnought. He's not exactly new. I remember flying with him a while back, but tonight's the first time I've seen him in a long time. He was harassing a blue earlier, Aquilla. Saw him TK him and Aquilla started squawking for help and told everyone Dread was a TKer. Dread replied... "Only you" (meaning Aquilla). I asked dread what was going on several times, but no explanation. Next game I asked again, still no reply. Next game he was red. A couple of others that were in the previous games (not mentioning names) and I took turns on him like a jailhouse punk, but he just took it and kept fighting.

This might have just been a personal score. I saw earlier that Aquilla was reported on the BL for language. It could be related. Anyway, just thought I'd add him to the "watch" list until I know more details or see it again.

It was just like having two kids in the back seat on a long car ride.

AQUILLA was going off at the mouth. Not sure if he was trash talking or just spewing when he'd get shot down. I think it was dreadnought who tried to tell him to shut up. Yea, that'll work! Anyway push comes to shove... AQUILLA threatened to tell "his friend" Blue Max about it.
:dry: :huh: :woohoo:
"Knock it off both of you! Or I'm gonna pull over right here!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParrotHead, BlüEMäX

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125525

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ha,no wonder Aquilla was being super friendly with Max couple days back. Said hi max like 50 times and "friends?" I thought it was peculiar but now it makes sense :woohoo:

been Noushed lately?

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125531

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
He is always like that when I have him in a game. Always friendly with me. He is funny when he isn't spewing at other players. I've talked with him about his language before. He will listen and stop. I think it's a real young kid. Like under 10 years old. Never asked though. I've been in a bunch of games with him. He doesn't really play. He just talks a lot.

Did he really say he was going to tell me??? Priceless.

Still think he needs a mute though. I saw the reports on BL. Not the first time.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125545

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Was just in a game with EE ORANGE, i was landing on the carrier which would have won the game when he shot me when I landed. I took a 5 minute ban on him. TASK HIM TASK HIM. Now i ask the folks who say things like "do you guys just go looking for trouble or bitch a lot", i had nothing to do with this guy, he just shot me out the blue and then said &@/- you. What was i to do. Noush was in the game
Attachments:

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125549

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818
I have black listed him myself
I could care....But I dont

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #125551

• Captain Noushbag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Davy, I was going to Noushilate him but I was upside down... in a tank..., on the other carrier :side: soon as it timed out...it never timed out....turns out the tank resets the time if you move around a bit...anyhow, he shall be noushed next time I see him

been Noushed lately?

Time to create page: 1.403 seconds