Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Dogfight Elite: The next level. We need your help! 10 years 2 months ago #166898

• NLR wannacut
  • god ride a panhead
  • Thank you received: 50

want to help ,what do I do ,contact me at my e-mail thank you
]
[img] hthttp://dogfightplay.com/centertobucket.com/albums/d18/MOMbucketII/subsquad_dawn2_zps11b Rank: Junior Boarder Register Date: 15 Jan 2014 Last Visit Date: 1656f.jcentertobucket.com/albumspg[/center]Last Visit Date: 1656f.jcentertobucket.com/albumspg[/img][/center]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Dogfight Elite: The next level. We need your help! 10 years 2 months ago #167160

• NLR wannacut
  • god ride a panhead
  • Thank you received: 50

zuperman, I like the game, some really fine people play this game,,, a few hot heads,,, some real butt wipes,,, ( one will always meet people like that in life), and the fine people that play dogfight make the game fun and challenging and to those folks I have respect for, I know that there are tec. issues in the game that need to be fix, I know that you and your crew are doing everything you can do to fix these issues,,, to you and them I say thank you , but it also takes resources and I would like to help, this dog fight elite, I would like to know more about it , the video that was place on this site will not load to my laptop,,,,, and it sound like something I would be interested in...thank you for your time an effort,,,
]
[img] hthttp://dogfightplay.com/centertobucket.com/albums/d18/MOMbucketII/subsquad_dawn2_zps11b Rank: Junior Boarder Register Date: 15 Jan 2014 Last Visit Date: 1656f.jcentertobucket.com/albumspg[/center]Last Visit Date: 1656f.jcentertobucket.com/albumspg[/img][/center]

Dogfight Elite: The next level. We need your help! 10 years 2 months ago #167163

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

Hi wannacut the campaign on kickstarter finished without hitting its target, so it was dead in the water. Very sad that it didn't make it. Would have been awesome.

ut malleus omnia similis clavum

Dogfight Elite: The next level. We need your help! 9 years 6 months ago #225139

• bobbysox
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 109
have been away for awhile....too many big projects over the past several months and not enough time to play. is there any developement on the ww2 version for android? i know the kickstarter thing didnt work out but that was for going to a game console. with the game being able to be played on win 8.1 and supporting xbox controllers...and miracast to the tv....dont really need to do the console route...would like to see the original idea for mobile devices. any chance?? or was it already anounced and i missed it in my absence??

Dogfight Elite: The next level. We need your help! 9 years 6 months ago #225150

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818
there's been a few changes to the game some good most bad but it's still a good game there is no squad wars although there is more talk about it now there is no special effects other than what you see now there are more aircraft to choose from accept all of them start out at less than the basic levels abilities and are extremely costly to increase mobility speed and ammunition I'll personally prefer the old top level plains the Fokker and the se allied plane. even though these are both mid-level aircraft now I find them the most manageable and deadl. good luck and good to see you back
I could care....But I dont

Last edit: by Dr Dave..

Dogfight Elite: The next level. We need your help! 9 years 6 months ago #225162

• Angelic Silencer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who is this mysterious person who only Silences???
  • Thank you received: 291
first i heard of this.....if this happens again...i'll join in and help
Silencing.....Silencing.....Silencing.....now only if i could mute people.....

Dogfight Elite: The next level. We need your help! 9 years 6 months ago #225167

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Kindle fire?? (Amazon?)

Dogfight Elite: The next level. We need your help! 9 years 6 months ago #225186

• bobbysox
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
if you look at the first post...Z has some ac already somewhat worked out. use the same format with some new and different maps...different rooms...on ww2.

Dogfight Elite: The next level. We need your help! 9 years 6 months ago #225219

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
What we really need is a virtual reality headset that can be used with DF . Now that would be something special. Played an arcade game back in the 80's very similar to DF with a VR wrap around screen . Totally amazing if we had one for DF.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

Dogfight Elite: The next level. We need your help! 9 years 6 months ago #225299

• bobbysox
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
the game may support ( or may not need to be supported but may work with )oculus rift, sony 3d viewer, or other if you have several hundred laying around you dont know what to do with....lol. could try using a MOGA and a google cardboard holder....not vr but closer.

Last edit: by bobbysox.
Time to create page: 0.597 seconds