Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Enlistment, joining misfits. 8 years 5 months ago #307555

• squeakey
  • Thank you received: 294

I apply to join Misfits as squadron member. I have read and understood the rules and regulations and will abide by them at all times. I have been supported in this application by Walleye, Davey, Wabbit and others. I did apply 3 days ago but not in the right place it seems.

If payment is required for joining ring my telephone number
44 20 7230 1212. which is NEW SCOTLAND YARD and just ask for Squeaky.
Look forward to the future with you.
squeaky.

g.org/gzkdwszw9/oie_t_Y[img]https://s26.postim80_GGptijr_S.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, D-walleye and 1 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Enlistment, joining misfits. 8 years 5 months ago #307556

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
It is my pleasure to announce that [m]Thunder Jolt is now [M]Thunder Jolt!

I took him down twice real easy off the bat and then the kid sliced and diced me 3 times in a row and then a few more times for good measure...I am pretty sure I was victim officer number 3.

Enjoy that big M Jolt, wear it with pride! You earned it bud! Congrats!
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, Artho[M]an and 2 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

Enlistment, joining misfits. 8 years 5 months ago #307558

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2177
Gratz Thunder jolt...way to go...
Squeaky in the [M]isfits, the fish likes it :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, squeakey

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307559

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
The squeak has my vote. Hi all. I reached the maximum number of tests I can take tonight. At other times we've been dealing with a 17 year old who thinks he and his girlfriend are ready to get married. His grades sucked so he lost his phone...he was allowed to use his (our) truck to drive to and from school until the day I saw him drive from meeting his girlfriend. Her mother was encouraging him to leave our house and move on with them. This hasn't been a good situation. As it stands, he won't be inherent the fortune his grandparents have. Ugh
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, D-walleye

Enlistment, joining misfits. 8 years 5 months ago #307560

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979

[*M]Comet wrote: It is my pleasure to announce that [m]Thunder Jolt is now [M]Thunder Jolt!

I took him down twice real easy off the bat and then the kid sliced and diced me 3 times in a row and then a few more times for good measure...I am pretty sure I was victim officer number 3.

Enjoy that big M Jolt, wear it with pride! You earned it bud! Congrats!

NEWS FLASH!!! SON OF SLATZ HAS EARNED HIS BIG [M]!! Oh wait, I can no longer refer to him as that as he has completed his right of passage and is now a man Misfit :blink: I am proud of his accomplishment and am always proud in what he has succeeded at so far in life :silly:

Speaking of which, being he is the youngest member of this family, at least we know that we might have someone who will hopefully continue to carry the Misfit flag after we have gone ;) He will be able to recite the times when he flew with the Great Misfits and tell stories of his Brother [M]s that led by example and served as role models in game that transferred and served him in the real world B) Sure, I am slightly delusional but I am proud to be a member of this brother/sisterhood and am only here because you all represent fine qualities in a human being. Live life. Love strong. Die hard.

MISFIT STRONG. MISFITS UNITED. MISFIT PRIDE :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307561

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979

[*M]ONSTER CANNON wrote: The squeak has my vote. Hi all. I reached the maximum number of tests I can take tonight. At other times we've been dealing with a 17 year old who thinks he and his girlfriend are ready to get married. His grades sucked so he lost his phone...he was allowed to use his (our) truck to drive to and from school until the day I saw him drive from meeting his girlfriend. Her mother was encouraging him to leave our house and move on with them. This hasn't been a good situation. As it stands, he won't be inherent the fortune his grandparents have. Ugh

Young love...we've been there. Been burned along the way. At that age, kids are caught up in dreams of grandeur and, when (if) they come crashing down, I hope we are there to catch them when they fall. I soooo am not looking forward to the time :pinch:

MISFIT STRONG. MISFITS UNITED. MISFIT NOT READY FOR MATTERS OF MATURITY :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307563

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Couple of great battles tonight.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, Gustavo fire, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307564

• Boris Badnof
  • Thank you received: 135
Congrats Mr.Thunder Jolt
Mess with the best Die like MOOSE AND SQUIRREL

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307565

• BOAZ
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • sometimes my farts are lumpy
  • Thank you received: 1474

Good game with LIL think we completely changed out sides twice

One beer two beer three beer floor

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307569

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
He is back...

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, Weather[*M]an, D- CC RIDER, Artho[M]an, D-walleye, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307570

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

Jeeeez Louise I'm rusty. This week has been CE week. I have 40 hours left and hope to be done by Wednesday or Thursday. Good game with some good [M]s
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, D-walleye

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307571

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
BZ / Boaz. Kid days

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, BOAZ, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307573

• BOAZ
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • sometimes my farts are lumpy
  • Thank you received: 1474

Some Christmas music

One beer two beer three beer floor

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an, D-walleye

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307575

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Thx BZ funny stuff, beats extreme jinga
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, Artho[M]an, [M]Jolly

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307581

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]FOX#1, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, Artho[M]an, D-walleye

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307582

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307584

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
Congrats Sir Thunder Jolt , hope to fly with you one day ( time zones permitting lol)

Many happy returns of the day brother Adersh , have a great day my friend.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307585

• [*M]Destroyer24
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I can be your worst nightmare;or best friend
  • Thank you received: 2015
Hey BROZ!!!!! I'm having girl problems and it'd be waay too long for me to type here so I'll save u guys the trouble. But I need a place to vent so I might come into the Acehole sometime in the next few weeks. Last 2 weeks of my first semester of college and I think I'm ready to be done now lol. But my birthday is the last day I have classes! I have my last final on my birthday (Dec 16fh if u forgot ;) ) from 8-10am and if I have not done it by then, I will pop into the Acehole while I'm packing to come home. I just wanted to take a break from doing 2 giant essays and a humongous powerpoint all of which are due by Monday and Tuesday. I'm finally going to be 18!!! I can't wait ahhhhh! 14 more days :-)

Also, I have decided: in the future, I want to be a professor during the day and (a superhero at night) jk, and a comedian at night! I really love Aziz Ansari after watching some of his stand up which are on Netflix as well as him on Parks and RECREATION! That Show Is Beautiful!!!! Alrighty, I'll see you guys soon! Wish me luck on my finals!!!!

Love you guys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [*M]Destroyer24.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307589

• Punk[M]Chef
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 642

Squeak has my vote anyday !!
http://i6

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, Artho[M]an, D-walleye

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307590

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993
So many talk here on this forum about cheap play, or cheap tactics. Yet so many here have become accustom to such play that you as Misfits who condone, participate and use play in a way that is beyond fair ignore those same gripes.

When did this squad condone shooting a teammate so such could tank? WTF?

Is this what it has come to? I live my real life, I take care of real business, to come into this bullshit behavior that seems to be acceptable, yet those who do this bitch on the forum about cheap play.

Cheap, dishonor?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, D-walleye

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307594

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
Greetings Brothers & Sisters, miss playing with all of you, had a little problem with my left arm the other morning, it didn't want to work. lol Did after a half an hour but really hurts to play on tilt. Hope one day I can get back to normal again. Sort of feels like slamming your hands in a car door after 15 minutes of flying. Cant find many zep games when you need them. lol
Nice to see you Dest, good luck with your Tests and the Girls. Happy pre Birthday to you!
Squeak would make a fine addition to the group.
Grats Thunder Jolt on the [M] Someone maybe needs to tell pure hate that he is using the wrong brackets {M}
For everyone with the normal game problems, both play and Players. Wish you all good luck with it. zup is MIA, sure wish he could spend a day or two here to sort some faults out. I'm hardly playing but see them myself. He seems to have forgotten about the Loyal people that made the making of Elite even possible.
Wish Everyone a Super Weekend :) Hope to see you all again soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, D-walleye

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307607

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote: So many talk here on this forum about cheap play, or cheap tactics. Yet so many here have become accustom to such play that you as Misfits who condone, participate and use play in a way that is beyond fair ignore those same gripes.

Is this what it has come to? I live my real life, I take care of real business, to come into this bullshit behavior that seems to be acceptable, yet those who do this bitch on the forum about cheap play.

Cheap, dishonor?

Sometimes the reds "can't" seem to hit me. I have asked to be shot by a blue, a time or two.
I have become addicted to life in a tank. You can blame that on Foust, he started it. Well I guess Comet had something to do with it also, Every time I get in a tank I just drive around backwards looking for him. Signed, "SpoonMan"
Let me clarify my point, I would not ask to shot down next to the hangars so I could glitch into a tank. But if I am near the sweet spot. GAME ON.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, D-walleye

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307609

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
B) Found a shirt for you Wall .

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, D-walleye, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307610

• squeakey
  • Thank you received: 294

Thank You to everyone that supported and voted in favour of me joining misfits.... Look forward to flying with you.

Squeaky

g.org/gzkdwszw9/oie_t_Y[img]https://s26.postim80_GGptijr_S.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M]Slatz, D-walleye

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307611

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote: So many talk here on this forum about cheap play, or cheap tactics. Yet so many here have become accustom to such play that you as Misfits who condone, participate and use play in a way that is beyond fair ignore those same gripes.

Cheap, dishonor?

I have done this, but not as a glitch tactic. If my team has run off all the reds, rather than fly all the way back and forth reloading and bombing, i will shoot one of mine if they are willing. I have occasionally picked the wrong teammate and found out they cant operate a tank from over the hill.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307612

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

YEP>

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, D-walleye, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307614

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Just wanted to say a couple things. :)
Jimmy I've asked myself this question before and now I'm asking you, is it really worth the time and effort put in or would that time be more productive just playing the game and having fun and avoiding the drama that comes along with posting about a glitch user's that you are going after?

Personally myself i will just return the favor in that game and that game only and when that game's over i start fresh when the next game starts,wise words from a very good friend one that i try to live by in every game i play now.

Now as for the plan A or B not really sure what your calling it but if i see it you won't like my response or actions that follows such play.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT. Reason: Early morning and fat fingers.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307615

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Hello Misfits, good morning, sorry I haven't been around the forum much but I've taken up a new hobby. FENCING.

If I could only let go of my walker.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, D-walleye

Last edit: by [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307620

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Yep that's about right brother Boaz .now if I can stop my eyes from bouncing ist be able to shoot a red or two.

And I would like to thank all that have posted in defense of me on that other thread .I swear that is one dumb s.o.b.. his panties must be so bunched up it's causing him to lash out .I guess its ok to be so great in ones own mind .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307622

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

Cheap, dishonor?

Sometimes the reds "can't" seem to hit me. I have asked to be shot by a blue, a time or two.
I have become addicted to life in a tank. You can blame that on Foust, he started it. Well I guess Comet had something to do with it also, Every time I get in a tank I just drive around backwards looking for him. Signed, "SpoonMan"
Let me clarify my point, I would not ask to shot down next to the hangars so I could glitch into a tank. But if I am near the sweet spot. GAME ON.

Do I understand this correctly, if you are near the sweet spot, then you feel its OK if you request your team mate to shoot you down just to try to win?

If this is what some are calling a great plan, then I understand why there is so much bs on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.069 seconds