Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307891

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113
Welcome to the [M]isfits Black Falcon
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [M]BlackFalcon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307898

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
Can we all just calm down a bit please , after all this is a game and we are supposed to be enjoying it!!
All this bickering ain't doing no one any good.
Ok ,so some of us have decided on a style of play that is not strictly in keeping with the misfit ethos , but is that such a bad thing if no other players but us are involved. We are supposed to be having fun aren't we.
I personally don't agree with that style of play , so l wouldn't join in but that does not mean I have the right to tell others how to play , or to throw my toys out of the pram cos somebody has a different opinion.
We are a brotherhood of seperate entities and as such we are all entitled to play the game as we see fit within the misfit rules. If the rules need adjusting then the matter should be debated and the rules amended if nesscesary.
C'MON GUYS WE ARE MISFITS!!!
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [*M] GAW, diaoblique

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307903

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Welcome.black falcon .had some good games with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307910

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Gentleman, I think you all got the wrong impression. Misfits do not drop, camp, teamkill or do anything bad as far as I know, we do have fun between us though when bacially we are alone and that is often now. Please don't let this get blown out of proportion, it's no big deal unless I'm missing something.

On Thursday we will be traveling.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of players on our trip to California

Love ya all
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, diaoblique

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307914

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote: I will not be able to attend the meeting Tuesday as real life with the kids and holiday concerts take place this time of year.

Warning: Spoiler!

As I stated earlier, it was brought to me. And I thought it was common knowledge among us misfits. If I have done wrong let me know. It doesn't occur that often as far as I know. Just let me know one way or another, if need be, I'll take any repercussions that arise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307919

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
I must say I'm a little disappointed to see someone would drop their * and completely avoid the problem at hand and yes it's a problem has i have seen red's in game while this is happening. So if you just don't care and wish to avoid the problem and the meeting then yes go right ahead and drop it the *. Just my thoughts
Let's not forget the private zello channel's oh that's right i wasn't invited were you Bz? Oh that's right you weren't invited also i wonder why all of us were not invited? Do i smell or something? :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, diaoblique

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307924

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

[M]Pagan wrote: Can we all just calm down a bit please , after all this is a game and we are supposed to be enjoying it!!
Ok ,so some of us have decided on a style of play that is not strictly in keeping with the misfit ethos , but is that such a bad thing if no other players but us are involved. We are supposed to be having fun aren't we.
I personally don't agree with that style of play , so l wouldn't join in but that does not mean I have the right to tell others how to play , or to throw my toys out of the pram cos somebody has a different opinion.
We are a brotherhood of seperate entities and as such we are all entitled to play the game as we see fit within the misfit rules. If the rules need adjusting then the matter should be debated and the rules amended if nesscesary.

I'm not wearing a game play badge, nor do I tell grown men/women how to play a game. As in your statement, discussions are what keep the squad evolving. Agree, disagree, discuss and find common ground we all find acceptable.

Goofing isn't the issue as Tbuilt has touched base on the use of this against reds. If it's even considered questionable, we discussed it and try to identify all possible aspects in and out of this squad. Have been kept in the dark on this one, no biggie is what I'm seeing in responses, yet see no mention of it here until now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307928

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, D-walleye, [*M] GAW

Brothers, Sisters, Friends. 8 years 5 months ago #307930

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Welcome to the Fa[M]ily Black Falcon!

Man, I am tired!!! Fell asleep at some point during the game, woke up, cigar in one hand, lighter in the other.
Never did get to smoke it!!
Ughhh I hate Mondays!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307932

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I believe no one was kept in the dark per say as much as nothing was even worth mentioning as it was no biggie. I don't think anyone even thought about bringing it up as it was just us having fun and it never even occurred to us as we were always on zello. Nothing was secret.

TBUILT, that other channel was the brain child of myself and TR. it was a perfectly innocent thing we did. Nothing sinister and no ill intent was intended. At that time during morning patrol the channel was very busy and there was launguge we didn't want to be around so we started the channel, it was meant for anyone who wanted to be on it, misfit only of course.

It wasn't done in secret as much as it was done because we never thought anything was wrong because it wasn't intended to be bad. It just never occurred to us, that's how much innocent it really was. Anyhow we closed it down immediately when asked to. Water under the bridge.

I love you all and looking forward to our trip and meeting several players.

MISFITS FOREVER

PS, TR, you big lug head, you better keep that star or I'll beat you like a red headed Canadian stepchild.

Love you all, what a privilege to be part of you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307933

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

[M]Pagan wrote: Can we all just calm down a bit please , after all this is a game and we are supposed to be enjoying it!!

I'm not wearing a game play badge, nor do I tell grown men/women how to play a game. As in your statement, discussions are what keep the squad evolving. Agree, disagree, discuss and find common ground we all find acceptable.

Goofing isn't the issue as Tbuilt has touched base on the use of this against reds. If it's even considered questionable, we discussed it and try to identify all possible aspects in and out of this squad. Have been kept in the dark on this one, no biggie is what I'm seeing in responses, yet see no mention of it here until now.

I personally have never seen this when reds are in a game. Maybe what you are referring to is "misfits shooting misfits", I have been in a game or two when a brother will shoot other reds before another brother, I have seen this.
As for "secret channels" huh??? I must not be in the loop either.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan

Last edit: by [M]JakeFromStateFarm. Reason: Hhshwjh

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307934

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I dunno, just brainstorming!.? Whatever is decided is how I will play, just sayin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307937

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Plan A came about during Dawn Patrol, It has now become impossible to switch sides. So when the servers are empty, 2 Misfits join one server, they are on opposite sides. It has become customary to do a Plan A. One runs over to the other side, gets shot down, tanks and ends the game. On to the next game, hoping to be paired with your brother. I don't think it is honorable to do this to a poor noob. I think it should be an unspoken rule to end this practice (unless alone with a like minded individual).

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307938

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: I believe no one was kept in the dark per say as much as nothing was even worth mentioning as it was no biggie. I don't think anyone even thought about bringing it up as it was just us having fun and it never even occurred to us as we were always on zello. Nothing was secret.

TBUILT, that other channel was the brain child of myself and TR. it was a perfectly innocent thing we did. Nothing sinister and no ill intent was intended. At that time during morning patrol the channel was very busy and there was launguge we didn't want to be around so we started the channel, it was meant for anyone who wanted to be on it, misfit only of course.

It wasn't done in secret as much as it was done because we never thought anything was wrong because it wasn't intended to be bad. It just never occurred to us, that's how much innocent it really was. Anyhow we closed it down immediately when asked to. Water under the bridge.

I love you all and looking forward to our trip and meeting several players.

MISFITS FOREVER

PS, TR, you big lug head, you better keep that star or I'll beat you like a red headed Canadian stepchild.

Love you all, what a privilege to be part of you all.

I'm talking about some other channel's that have been made way after the one you mentioned Davy, it's really not to difficult to find the channel's and who owns them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307940

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: He guys. I was in a game with gaw. He sd weather said i quit. I would never quit you guys. You all are the best. Im just done with the forum for a while. I cant take certain lames anymore and am rdy to jump through my phone at them.

Love yall, BULLET/JIMMY

Hold the presses!

Bullet, When I saw a misfit flying as [M]Something last night, Sorry I cant remember the name. I inquired in the Acehole as to who it might be. Weatherman said he thought it was you. I had asked a couple times in game who you were but did not see a response (not to say you didn't respond). I think I said something like Nick said you were Bullet. That was all there was to it bros. I am gathering you might have been in a conversation with another player and thought I was participating. Not the case. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was just trying to figure out who you were.

You guys and your name changing. FYI, assume that I will not know who you are in game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, BULLET [M]isfit

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307942

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sorry TBUILT, my mistake lol lol, I told you I wasn't that smart, maybe now you will believe me :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm not aware of any other channels except that we all have our personnel channels that came when we got zello.

I think I'm clueless here as to what's going on.

Anyhow all you MISFITS are great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307943

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I sure hope things settle down here. I have enough stress and turmoil in my real life. I find all this game play squabbling very upsetting.

That being said,

A big congratulations to Thunder Jolt for passing three (count them) three evals. That big [M] will look nice on you little dude.

Welcome to the squad Squeaky and Black Falcon.

Just so you know, our thread isn't always like this. My apologies.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, LiLBaDGaL, squeakey, [M]BlackFalcon

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307945

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Of course this will settle, what this proves to me is that we have real leadership, good good leaders who care about what's going on. It don't get better than this folks.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]yNuts, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307946

• [M]BlackFalcon
  • Thank you received: 52

Thanks GAW. It's ok bud hope it's gets worked out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307947

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Confusion, anger, vague statements and comments with tone attached...causing more vague statements with tone attached...

This is what I am seeing going on. And in the meantime, we're welcoming new members in between these posts...and I'm sure they have absolutely no clue what's going on. I barely do...

I made an honest post the other day, admitting to some of the shenanigans that go on. Again, some things are rare occurences and cant even be done anymore, thanks to not being able to change sides. I did not know that a plan A was not common knowledge...I can't even remember what plan B is anymore.

I am and have always been a decent respected player. But because of some statements made, I don't know if I am anymore.

I've never knowingly kept anyone in the dark. I've never deliberately broken rules. I've always tried to conduct myself in a way that makes this squad proud to have me. I was given an officer's star because of that. You don't know how much that means to me. Thank you again for that.

But the last few days have seemed very tense here. And guys like me know some of the reasons, but not all of them. And because I don't feel the need to ask every single time that there is a problem, I would expect that if we are going to discuss the issues here, either post it fully or not at all. Vague statements and partial stories just add to the confusion in my opinion.

A full squad meeting was called. It should have just been left at that. The last few pages really look bad to outsiders looking in. I care about my squad and the people in it. We all need to be just a bit more accountable on how we do things here. Leadership and membership.

I apologize if anyone is offended by what I have to say, but this is my view on things based on what I know...which isn't very much. You guys are my friends and I care a lot about everyone and this squad. We are really a great group here. Let's not let our emotions and our egos get in the way of that.

I'm reachable by PM. I'll be in the Acehole this evening. I will be at the meeting tomorrow.

Very Respectfully,

Steve
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307948

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[*M]Comet wrote: Confusion, anger, vague statements and comments with tone attached...causing more vague statements with tone attached...

This is what I am seeing going on. And in the meantime, we're welcoming new members in between these posts...and I'm sure they have absolutely no clue what's going on. I barely do...

I made an honest post the other day, admitting to some of the shenanigans that go on. Again, some things are rare occurences and cant even be done anymore, thanks to not being able to change sides. I did not know that a plan A was not common knowledge...I can't even remember what plan B is anymore.

I am and have always been a decent respected player. But because of some statements made, I don't know if I am anymore.

I've never knowingly kept anyone in the dark. I've never deliberately broken rules. I've always tried to conduct myself in a way that makes this squad proud to have me. I was given an officer's star because of that. You don't know how much that means to me. Thank you again for that.

But the last few days have seemed very tense here. And guys like me know some of the reasons, but not all of them. And because I don't feel the need to ask every single time that there is a problem, I would expect that if we are going to discuss the issues here, either post it fully or not at all. Vague statements and partial stories just add to the confusion in my opinion.

A full squad meeting was called. It should have just been left at that. The last few pages really look bad to outsiders looking in. I care about my squad and the people in it. We all need to be just a bit more accountable on how we do things here. Leadership and membership.

I apologize if anyone is offended by what I have to say, but this is my view on things based on what I know...which isn't very much. You guys are my friends and I care a lot about everyone and this squad. We are really a great group here. Let's not let our emotions and our egos get in the way of that.

I'm reachable by PM. I'll be in the Acehole this evening. I will be at the meeting tomorrow.

Very Respectfully,

Steve

Comet, I think your wife has been posting for you, this post doesn't sound like the words of the guy that tank raped me the other day, unless that was your wife in the tank, now I feel better about being violated. Lets just say it was your wife in the tank.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307950

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

[*M]Comet wrote: Confusion, anger, vague statements and comments with tone attached...causing more vague statements with tone attached...

Very Respectfully,

Steve

Comet, I think your wife has been posting for you, this post doesn't sound like the words of the guy that tank raped me the other day, unless that was your wife in the tank, now I feel better about being violated. Lets just say it was your wife in the tank.

Depends...was it a tank or a 77 Caprice Classic? She had one of those one time...always thought it was more of a boat than a tank...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307951

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
How does that song go.........oh Canada oh Canada

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307954

• [*M] bware
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Thank you received: 2173
Hulk gave a good description of plan A. Thank you sir. At the meeting can I hear what a plan B is? I would also like to discuss everyone's thoughts of what some refer to as a Tank Race.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307955

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
If there was a tone in my voice, I appologize for that, wasn't meant to be there.
All of my post regarding this issue were meant to inform others that I am "guilty" of plan "A" (not trying to keep it a secret). As for plan "B" I have no idea what this is, I just put it in there since Bz had mentioned it in first post.
Once again, no tone was intended, just informational on my part. I pride myself on being honest with everyone.
Since there was an issue with this topic, I took it upon myself to say "I do that".
Thanks for your time brothers n sisters.

On a side note comet, I couldn't have said it better if I tried. (Deadmen don't think that much)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307958

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Are those car keys hanging from her ears, that's weird

As you can see I'm bored today :woohoo: :woohoo:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

Brothers, Sisters, Friends. 8 years 5 months ago #307959

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Have to admit I've been scratching my head trying to figure out what's going on. Having limited time to visit the thread and feeling like I haven't left work for the past 5 weeks, I admit my brain isn't functioning at the normal 75%.

But I kind of have to agree with Comet, let's at least let the new Members know this is rare here.

My plan A has always been to avoid getting shot down, Plan B is pretty much the same except I fly closer to the ground so I don't run out of bullets in my rifle.

I did creat a channel on Zello for the HOH, we never use it, mainly because I set it up when I messed around with all the settings and no one could understand me, anyone wanting keys to that is more than welcome, jus PM me. Again, no one is ever on it.

Haven't any time to even think about the HOH. I've set all the reminders and alarms I can set so I don't miss the meeting, mainly because it feels like forever since I've got to talk to any of you.

But in the mean time, please don't anybody quit, turn in their stars, or go tossing their devices away.
This Family we have is quite unique. Something I am highly proud to say I'm a part of!

Keep smiling my friends!!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307960

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

[*M] bware wrote: Hulk gave a good description of plan A. Thank you sir. At the meeting can I hear what a plan B is? I would also like to discuss everyone's thoughts of what some refer to as a Tank Race.

I think plan B is a pill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307962

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
For those of us who are, lets say, challenged to remember things, could someone post a reminder as to where and when the squad meeting is?

Hey Skyripper aka Rip Van (sleep all day) Winkle. Its Monday dude. Hope you have a good week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307963

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!

[*M]TBUILT wrote: Full squad meeting Tuesday December 8th 7:30 pm central you can figure out the time in your area.
That is all.

Bump for GAW.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.051 seconds