Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306903

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: It wasn't me Pagan. If I ever get the powers to edit other people's post, everyone will say "HULK IS THE BEST", just sayin'.
TBUILT is the best ;)

OH Von!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306905

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

[M]Pagan wrote: I know it's a bit early but I couldn't resist this , best I could do with the material to hand.

Apologies in advance to Davy , Hulk , Bullet,CC and Lil

This one?

hahaha no appologies needed brother Pagan ......thanks for putting it back up BZ .......love it lmao.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306925

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804

Meganmae wrote: back once again ;)

Hey Meg long time. Now which one of us guys is taking Meg and Lil out to do some shopping and getting their nails done tomorrow? :woohoo: B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, LiLBaDGaL

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306932

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

[M]Pagan wrote: I know it's a bit early but I couldn't resist this , best I could do with the material to hand.

This one?

That's the one sir , thanks for putting it back up. Afraid it would only allow five elves or else a few more misfits may have been dancing. Lol
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306946

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Bzerk

What can I say man, you're freakin awesome!

Let me fill you Ms in on what Bzerk did for me. We were in a game as reds and after a run where I just got killed, I was one kill away from getting my record high. When I spawned, I passed this comment "noone finish this game until I get one more kill for my record high..please". I said that because there was only one hanger left on Bzerks team and they were outnumbered at the time. I get the "np gunzzz" from a player and think all will respect that.

All of a sudden the screen shows that Bzerk just team killed his player. I was at my base and had no clue what just happened. That's when Bzerk mentioned that the player was heading for their last hanger to bomb it and end the game before I could get my record. Bzerk wasn't having it :woohoo:

Way to have my back there Bzerk. You're a class act!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, BULLET [M]isfit, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by D93 Big Gunzzz.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306961

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

[M]Pagan wrote:

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

This one?

That's the one sir , thanks for putting it back up. Afraid it would only allow five elves or else a few more misfits may have been dancing. Lol[/quot

It isn't gone, just a page back. But hey if you're happy buddy then, um, maybe I have some power I didn't know I had, more kool aide for you this week.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [*M]bzerkbzerk.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306962

• [*M]bzerkbzerk

D93 Big Gunzzz wrote: Bzerk

What can I say man, you're freakin awesome!

Let me fill you Ms in on what Bzerk did for me. We were in a game as reds and after a run where I just got killed, I was one kill away from getting my record high. When I spawned, I passed this comment "noone finish this game until I get one more kill for my record high..please". I said that because there was only one hanger left on Bzerks team and they were outnumbered at the time. I get the "np gunzzz" from a player and think all will respect that.

All of a sudden the screen shows that Bzerk just team killed his player. I was at my base and had no clue what just happened. That's when Bzerk mentioned that the player was heading for their last hanger to bomb it and end the game before I could get my record. Bzerk wasn't having it :woohoo:

Way to have my back there Bzerk. You're a class act!!!

No worries, sounds like you made it. I don't like sore losers, probably a young kid. I don't think he realized I had just took off and was behind him when he said that. I followed and sure enough he lined up to take out our hangar, so shot him.

It was a good hard game for that little bit I was able to play, good job and congrats.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, D93 Big Gunzzz

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306965

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Good games this morning with walleye, kidd, psycho, and Max from NLR.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306967

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Morning [M]s! Had the grandson for a bit yesterday, so wasn't playing much. Plus it was Grey Cup Sunday, and even though my team wasn't in it, it was still a great football game.

I don't like to bring up personal stuff too often, but it's a scary week for me. Last week, the company I work for let a bunch of managers and supervisors go. This week, they're going to filter the occupational workers...I think I will survive the cut based on my years experience and ability but I must admit that I am afraid...I have never been unemployed and always found work. I am fearful. Very fearful.

Times are tough where I live right now with nobody wanting our filthy dirty oil...and it seems it's even worse when tree hugging environmentalists are running the government...seems they're selling us down the river just to make themselves look good on the world stage...but it trickles down after awhile...and effects everything else. Lots of people have lost good jobs this year.

Anyways, wish me luck. I'll keep you posted if I need a room to rent. Not sure how I'll pay for it but...
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, [M]acLaren, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER and 7 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306968

• [*M]TBUILT
Keeping my fingers crossed for you brother El Cometo. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306970

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
I will be keeping your situation in my prayers brother Comet, that something good will come of this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306979

• LiLBaDGaL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306981

• LiLBaDGaL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
Comet I'm keeping u in my prayers , everything will work out for the best !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306988

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Comet I whish you all the best bro .

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306989

• [M]oon
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4004

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306990

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2177
Hang in there comet...it's gonna swing your way, you'll see.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306994

• Lunas Wolf WP****
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fear is a Reflex Courage is a Choice
  • Thank you received: 747

[*M]Comet wrote: Morning [M]s! Had the grandson for a bit yesterday, so wasn't playing much. Plus it was Grey Cup Sunday, and even though my team wasn't in it, it was still a great football game.

I don't like to bring up personal stuff too often, but it's a scary week for me. Last week, the company I work for let a bunch of managers and supervisors go. This week, they're going to filter the occupational workers...I think I will survive the cut based on my years experience and ability but I must admit that I am afraid...I have never been unemployed and always found work. I am fearful. Very fearful.

Times are tough where I live right now with nobody wanting our filthy dirty oil...and it seems it's even worse when tree hugging environmentalists are running the government...seems they're selling us down the river just to make themselves look good on the world stage...but it trickles down after awhile...and effects everything else. Lots of people have lost good jobs this year.

Anyways, wish me luck. I'll keep you posted if I need a room to rent. Not sure how I'll pay for it but...

you will make it comet always hope for the best this is for you OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #306995

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1091
Good fun earlier Walleye-shame it ended how it did!

Mongo I should have said you calling that idiot hangar basher a turd was what tickled me as opposed to him taking out his own hangars!Brought me back to my school days!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, D-walleye

Last edit: by _bts.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307003

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
Wish you all the Best Comet on the job Front, They still need the guys in the Trenches. Happens every time Oil drops and might be 5 to 10 years before it recovers which is scary for our Province. That's also what people get voting NDP, they have never got my x and doubt they ever will. What a joke platform, promise to return everything to Rosie again and balance the Budget. Should be stand up Comedians.
Yes great game, The Eskies are my Team and had me a bit worried with that wonky start. They sure got blessed with nice weather in Winterpeg. Nice Stadium also they built, looks like a roof can go on later.
My flying is still fairly limited also, after 15 minutes it gets fairly painful. If only I could find more Zep games. I miss flying with my [M]'s
Have a Great Week Everyone!quote="[*M]Comet" post=306967]Morning [M]s! Had the grandson for a bit yesterday, so wasn't playing much. Plus it was Grey Cup Sunday, and even though my team wasn't in it, it was still a great football game.

Anyways, wish me luck. I'll keep you posted if I need a room to rent. Not sure how I'll pay for it but...[/quote]

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307006

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
Good luck Comet, hope all works out in the end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307010

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Hey Comet

I noticed what you mentioned about your scenario. I hope it all works out for the best. Keep this one thing in mind should things take a turn for the unexpected.

I worked my tail off my entire life. Pulling a 15 hour day was a regualr for me for about 10 years. After 9/11 I was let go from my job. Tell you the truth I was very thankful that it happened for many reasons. I really needed a break and figured I would be back to work within a few months.

That's when many unexpected things happened in and around my life that ultimately brought on my permanent retirement. It just may be one of the best things that has happened to me. It took about two years of getting used to, but the time I got to spend with the family is priceless. I got to finally spend some quality time with my family and even helped raise my neice. That is the best thing to ever happen to me.

So don't get me wrong though. I don't live the lavish lifestyle that I did when I was working and now I live a very modest life. The trade off is more than worth it.

All my best wishes go out to you and your family. No matter what happens, life always seems to work itself out, even if you may experience some hard times. Just hang in there and I know you will, being the man that you are.

Cya and good luck my brotha!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [M] Engineout, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307013

• [M]acLaren
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • [M]acLaren
  • Thank you received: 478
I'm glad you didn't take offence of the WWII memorial post I posted a few days ago. Just felt I had to share it... I'm not being sentimental - I think only very few of us know, or have relations, to the brave men, and women, that fought the war so long ago, but we owe them a lot. They are the reason we are what we are today, they should be remembered for what they did, and the memorials tell that story, that why I find them so interesting.
I'm not taking sides here. Unfortunately, a lot of equally brave men, who were not considered Allied, fell too. In Denmark, around 10,000, are put to rest here. They were the "bad guys", and are not remembered with memorials like the one I posted. Still, they deserve respect - they only did what they had to do, at the time.
I'll post more more pics, and maybe a little story or two, next time I pass a memorial.
/Mac

"Winners never quit and quitters never win." -Vince Lombardi
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307018

• [*M]bzerkbzerk

[M]acLaren wrote: I'm glad you didn't take offence of the WWII memorial post I posted a few days ago. Just felt I had to share it... I'm not being sentimental - I think only very few of us know, or have relations, to the brave men, and women, that fought the war so long ago, but we owe them a lot. They are the reason we are what we are today, they should be remembered for what they did, and the memorials tell that story, that why I find them so interesting.
I'm not taking sides here. Unfortunately, a lot of equally brave men, who were not considered Allied, fell too. In Denmark, around 10,000, are put to rest here. They were the "bad guys", and are not remembered with memorials like the one I posted. Still, they deserve respect - they only did what they had to do, at the time.
I'll post more more pics, and maybe a little story or two, next time I pass a memorial.
/Mac

Not sure why anyone would find it offensive Maclaren. Remembering those who gave the ultimate sacrifice and those who protect through memorials or thanks allows us to honor them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]acLaren, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, D-walleye, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by [*M]bzerkbzerk.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307023

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

bts wrote: Good fun earlier Walleye-shame it ended how it did!

Mongo I should have said you calling that idiot hangar basher a turd was what tickled me as opposed to him taking out his own hangars!Brought me back to my school days!!

Didnt take any offense bts, was all i had at the time, i had hoped he had snuck and got yours but i knew when he got the second it was mine. Always good to see you in a game, more so blue than red.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307024

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
Tiny pics is playing up...just walked flag all the way back , but When i try to show screen shot it shows a picture I have never seen before. Lol

Will try again to morrow

That's better , boy , that as a long walk back.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by [*M] Pagan.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307030

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bts wrote: Good fun earlier Walleye-shame it ended how it did!

Gg bts and Dutch, you guys jacked up my ride, stop by more often to help fix it so we can do it again

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by D-walleye.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307031

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Having probs posting screen shots, anyone got a fix for that?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by D-walleye.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307035

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[M]Pagan wrote: Tiny pics is playing up...just walked flag all the way back , but When i try to show screen shot it shows a picture I have never seen before. Lol

Will try again to morrow

That is too awesome, I always wanted to try that.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307042

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Hey there [M]s. I hope you all had a good thanksgiving. I went shooting after thanksgiving dinner...took a break from my CEs and got a little air time. Well this week I'm back at it...I hope to be finished this time next week. Comet, I'll keep your situation in prayer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307043

• [*M]TBUILT
[M]isfits I'd like to make an announcement [m] Thunder Jolt has passed his 1st eval. B)
Congrats Thunder only 2 more to go and I believe you have 2 kills on [M]ongo those will Carry over to the next game, however we allow only one passing eval a night. So tomorrow or any other day you can finish the one with [M]ongo. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, BULLET [M]isfit, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an and 1 other people also said thanks.

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.931 seconds