Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307048

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
Just got whooped. Started great ended horribly. Ended up w a hall pass to get at kommunist. He didnt stick around long. Thanks for staying when u got back in Gaw. Means alot bro. One of the hardest games ive ever had. Only way it couldve been worse is if Davy would have been on the otber side too.great game guys. Only screen shot i got. I surely didnt end up 1st on leader board. I think i was 3rd. Hulks stink finger made my eyes water and it was down hill from there.

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307050

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Couple of good ones tonight

Bull, it won't hurt my feelings if you are blue next time, you either GAW.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]Slatz, BULLET [M]isfit, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307053

• BTJ582
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2533

[*M]Comet wrote: Morning [M]s! Had the grandson for a bit yesterday, so wasn't playing much. Plus it was Grey Cup Sunday, and even though my team wasn't in it, it was still a great football game.

I don't like to bring up personal stuff too often, but it's a scary week for me. Last week, the company I work for let a bunch of managers and supervisors go. This week, they're going to filter the occupational workers...I think I will survive the cut based on my years experience and ability but I must admit that I am afraid...I have never been unemployed and always found work. I am fearful. Very fearful.

Times are tough where I live right now with nobody wanting our filthy dirty oil...and it seems it's even worse when tree hugging environmentalists are running the government...seems they're selling us down the river just to make themselves look good on the world stage...but it trickles down after awhile...and effects everything else. Lots of people have lost good jobs this year.

Anyways, wish me luck. I'll keep you posted if I need a room to rent. Not sure how I'll pay for it but...

You can head this way. I am not far from the border, 40 miles I would guess, and at a balmy -5.5 celsius we may be a tad warmer :whistle:

I am an ex-submarine sailor who has taken the battle to the sky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307055

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

walleye wrote: Having probs posting screen shots, anyone got a fix for that?

Walleye. I myself use photobucket and love it. If you dpnt but decide to try it pm me and ill walk ya through it

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307056

• [*M] bware
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Thank you received: 2173
[M] & [M]s don't melt

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [*M] bware. Reason: Although some of us might get a little angry sometimes :)

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307060

• Boris Badnof
  • Thank you received: 135
had a good game going and got booted sorry Gaw and comet could not fined :( game again
Mess with the best Die like MOOSE AND SQUIRREL

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307064

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979

[*M]TBUILT wrote: [M]isfits I'd like to make an announcement [m] Thunder Jolt has passed his 1st eval. B)
Congrats Thunder only 2 more to go and I believe you have 2 kills on [M]ongo those will Carry over to the next game, however we allow only one passing eval a night. So tomorrow or any other day you can finish the one with [M]ongo. :)

Greetingz Misfit Island!!! :woohoo:

I can only wish I could've videotaped my son's antics tonight. When he was in the game with TR and, after shooting him down twice, his tablet wasnt allowing him to turn :pinch: Told him to get out and rejoin...well, he was in-and=out of the server (a LOT of times) trying to find him...this action reminded me of Mad Rabbit for some reason ;)

Then he jumped into a mission with you and asked if you counted. I said, "he has a star in front of his name, right?" which he replied "yes". So I said, "go get him". I was expecting the worse since I know what it is like to face you :S I tried to join in for support, but could not. When he said he got you three times, you'd think he won the jackpot LOL I thought it was even funnier when he thought he got the big M! Silly boy BWAHAHAHA He had to quit after that mission since his nerves were shot and legs gave out even though he was sitting down :blink:

I gave him good advice when I told him to find Davy, B52, Hulk or Monster Cannon (not in any order) for an "easy kill" :whistle:

MIFIT STRONG. MISFITS UNITED. THIS MISFIT IS PROUD OF HIS [m]isfit :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [M]Slatz.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307066

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[M]Slatz wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote: [M]isfits I'd like to make an announcement [m] Thunder Jolt has passed his 1st eval. B)
Congrats Thunder only 2 more to go and I believe you have 2 kills on [M]ongo those will Carry over to the next game, however we allow only one passing eval a night. So tomorrow or any other day you can finish the one with [M]ongo. :)

I can only wish I could've videotaped my son's antics tonight. When he was in the game with TR and, after shooting him down twice, his tablet wasnt allowing him to turn :pinch: Told him to get out and rejoin...well, he was in-and=out of the server (a LOT of times) trying to find him...this action reminded me of Mad Rabbit for some reason ;)

Then he jumped into a mission with you and asked if you counted. I said, "he has a star in front of his name, right?" which he replied "yes". So I said, "go get him". I was expecting the worse since I know what it is like to face you :S I tried to join in for support, but could not. When he said he got you three times, you'd think he won the jackpot LOL I thought it was even funnier when he thought he got the big M! Silly boy BWAHAHAHA He had to quit after that mission since his nerves were shot and legs gave out even though he was sitting down :blink:

I gave him good advice when I told him to find Davy, B52, Hulk or Monster Cannon (not in any order) for an "easy kill" :whistle:

I wish I could have seen his face when he got me that 3rd time it would have been priceless. :) great kid you have Slatz he as lots of spirit and determination.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307069

• [M] Harleyrider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Harleyrider, aka #1 Ghostrider
  • Thank you received: 882

LiLBaDGaL wrote:

:blink: :whistle:

1. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR !! ( US ARMY VET 1ST CAV )

2. A COWARD WILL DIE MANY DEATHS, THE BRAVE ONLY ONE !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, LiLBaDGaL

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307073

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804

[M] Harleyrider wrote:

TUESDAY SHOULD HELP
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, LiLBaDGaL

Last edit: by [M]FOX#1.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307076

• [*M] GAW
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 680
Great game with ELCOMETO And Wally
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, D-walleye

Last edit: by [*M] GAW. Reason: Argh

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307077

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321
Good luck Comet. They cant always ignore the dirty oil guys. The old good days will be back soon,brother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307080

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Dont sweat it Comet, things will work out. I will keep you in my prayers. D93 made a good point that sometimes these things turn out to be blessings.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307089

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
Got you in my prayers and thoughts my trouble brother Comet

Just to try lighten your day up .
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Harleyrider, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307097

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Oh happy day, It isn't even 2 am. here and I'm already at work. There has to be an easier way to get paid. Ok, I'm taking a nap, lol

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: BOAZ, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, D-walleye

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307104

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Thanks everyone for all your kind words.

Yup, this is more than just a game.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, Artho[M]an, D-walleye, D93 Big Gunzzz

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307106

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Thank you received: 1045
Me n Artho sitting about for a laugh when some annoying Dingbat Ruined it just a stats grabber I made leave :woohoo:

Me n Artho decided that it would be fun n do a Plur only thing I had the flag :whistle:
The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307109

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
OK, 4am. I am not any happier about being here. :( :angry: :unsure:

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307114

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113
Well. Took a doe yesterday so today is all df :) im at 180,000/375'000. Trying to get moraf by christmas lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, D-walleye

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307115

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Comet Im sure all will work in your favor
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307118

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804
Morning [ at 30 mph]
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by [M]FOX#1.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307122

• LiLBaDGaL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403

See we are not the only ones who celebrate pantLESS Tuesday !! ITs a actually a real thing !! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, Artho[M]an, diaoblique

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307126

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So im spending my day in the rain moving poles for DELDOT. Better than having off for rain day after only a 3 day week last week due to the holiday. Eventhough we are an utilities company, several of us have class A licenses, so when we are slow or work is impeded by weather; we are still able to work and do odd jobs for the state of Delaware. Oh yeah I passed and received my class A license. YAY!!!!!!

We do it all. The work, and drive all the equipment and materials ourselves…

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307135

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

[M]Slatz wrote:

Thunder still has 2 kills on me. All he has to do is find me tonight and get one more!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307149

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

[*M]Comet wrote: Thanks everyone for all your kind words.

Yup, this is more than just a game.

Comet, Brother move down here I got a job for you, great pay but sucky hours.

Sir Hulk.. ....I feel you Brother!

First chance to check in today. Sir GAW, you'll be proud of me.....I know what day it is!!

Bag of mixed news from the Surgeon yesterday.......ehhhhh all we have to say there.

New Tablet is within reach! Hopefully in a couple weeks I'll be back in the Sky as your favorite Target!!!

Keep Smiling Fa[M]ily!!!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307150

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an and 1 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307152

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Heya family. We got a good player stopping by. Black falcon ace. My encounters have always been very pleasant w this guy. Always respectful and curtious towards me. He wants to join the greatest squad on the planet. I told him what to do and let you all know i sent him. Hope your experiences with him have all been as nice as mine.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307155

• [M]BlackFalcon
  • Thank you received: 52

Read Rules agree 100%

Would be honored to be a part if you accept.

Bull sent me.

Thanks for the opportunity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307157

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ya he left me in a game lol. But still. Good shot and very respectful. Id say yes
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307162

• [69]Dixie Normus
  • Eat Salmon the other pink meat
  • Thank you received: 3
Hiya Misfits always a pleasure flying with y'all.
Have a good day I'm off to give those pesky reds a good licking. :whistle:

Edit:seems like the licking they giving me was just as good a licking as I was giving them ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, dognamitt

Last edit: by [69]Dixie Normus. Reason: too much beer
Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 2.068 seconds