Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307815

• Thunder Jolt
  • Thank you received: 40
Hello! I just wanted to tell Hulk that I liked the banner that has the 4 main characters on it. The only changes that I would like on it is that on the side going vertically, it says [[M]isfits] and on the top it says [M] Thunder Jolt. Thank you for the banner Hulk!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307821

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[M]Skyripper wrote: OK, so was wondering if perhaps one of you Banner Artists might be able to do something with this. I've tried adding some planes, ( being struck by the Lightning ) then a couple different skulls faintly in the background, Can't get the blend and opacity to work well on the app I have. And the font selections are limited. The one I was using crashed and isn't available now. It's already sized to 700 x 200.

An animation of the Lightning or added lightning would be cool. Like the pic, just can't seem to do anything with it. Maybe if one of you Pros have a little time on your hands and are looking for a project.......

Thanks!!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ripper.

I'll give it a shot Ripper just give me a few days the app I've been using isn't cooperating at the moment, I've been trying to make Thunder Jolt and a few others badges to but it's just not working at the moment. :S

I could probably add this and some planes or a plane? Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307822

• [M] Harleyrider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Harleyrider, aka #1 Ghostrider
  • Thank you received: 882

Hello All my Misfit Brothers and Sisters, hope all are well :) . Congrats Thunder Jolt, on the big M, well deserved Brother. And Welcome Squeaky To the Best Squad in DF. You'll never find a better bunch of guys and gals in the entire game.

1. DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR !! ( US ARMY VET 1ST CAV )

2. A COWARD WILL DIE MANY DEATHS, THE BRAVE ONLY ONE !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, squeakey

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307825

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486

Thought everybody would get a kick outta this
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, Cue Ball, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW and 4 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by [M]JakeFromStateFarm.

Brothers, Sisters, Friends. 8 years 5 months ago #307837

• squeakey
  • Thank you received: 294

Ive been a member for a couple of days now and even though ive played with some of you before, I find the comradeship incredible. Best move I ever made thank you all.

On a different note you'll see everything around this message is blank. I can type a letter and I can nearly play DF but, I haven't got a clue how to create a banner. Can anyone help PLEASE.

squeaky.

g.org/gzkdwszw9/oie_t_Y[img]https://s26.postim80_GGptijr_S.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, D-walleye

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307842

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[M]Skyripper wrote: OK, so was wondering if perhaps one of you Banner Artists might be able to do something with this. I've tried adding some planes, ( being struck by the Lightning ) then a couple different skulls faintly in the background, Can't get the blend and opacity to work well on the app I have. And the font selections are limited. The one I was using crashed and isn't available now. It's already sized to 700 x 200.

An animation of the Lightning or added lightning would be cool. Like the pic, just can't seem to do anything with it. Maybe if one of you Pros have a little time on your hands and are looking for a project.......

Thanks!!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ripper.

I'll give it a shot Ripper just give me a few days the app I've been using isn't cooperating at the moment, I've been trying to make Thunder Jolt and a few others badges to but it's just not working at the moment. :S

I could probably add this and some planes or a plane? Lol

Heck yeah Sir T! I like it already! I gotta find a new app, can't do anything with this one. Thanks Brother!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Brothers, Sisters, Friends. 8 years 5 months ago #307843

• [*M]TBUILT

.Squeaky. wrote: Ive been a member for a couple of days now and even though ive played with some of you before, I find the comradeship incredible. Best move I ever made thank you all.

On a different note you'll see everything around this message is blank. I can type a letter and I can nearly play DF but, I haven't got a clue how to create a banner. Can anyone help PLEASE.

squeaky.

First off let me welcome you to the squad (family) Squeaky :) I can help do you have any ideas on what you would like it to look like?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [M] Harleyrider, squeakey

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307844

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So I got to visit an old friend today. He was winterizing "Frankenstein" the front half is a Honda 400 and the back half is a 1973 Porsche. Whole thing is powered by a Volkswagon Engine. This Winter he is dropping a hopped up V-6 from a Mercury Capri in it. Pretty sweet, truly one of a kind. Second one he has built. Calls his Shop Psycho Trikes.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW

Brothers, Sisters, Friends. 8 years 5 months ago #307845

• squeakey
  • Thank you received: 294

Ive got no idea I'm open to suggestions or your ideas T. thank you

An angry Micky Mouse might be a start

g.org/gzkdwszw9/oie_t_Y[img]https://s26.postim80_GGptijr_S.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by squeakey.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307848

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
B) This made me think about some of the threads on forum . Food for thought Misfits :whistle:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [M] Harleyrider, [*M] GAW

Brothers, Sisters, Friends. 8 years 5 months ago #307849

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

.Squeaky. wrote: Ive got no idea I'm open to suggestions or your ideas T. thank you

An angry Micky Mouse might be a start

Got an idea if I can get my app to cooperate. Got some images stock piled.
By the way, welcome to theSquad Brother. I'm usually around more often, been working crazy hours!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, squeakey

Brothers, Sisters, Friends. 8 years 5 months ago #307850

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
This sucks. Sleeping 18+ hours And not wanting to go to bed. Add in the fact that MY Steelers are playing and my Daughter and I are blowing up each other's phones. Love watching the game with my Daughter. She can embarress the best of Football Fans. My girl knows her Football! Proud to be her Dad! HAHAHAHA! You don't want to cross her path when it comes to OUR Steelers! Dammit I gotta get up at 3:00 A.M.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper. Reason: Too many painkillers!

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307851

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
He guys. I was in a game with gaw. He sd weather said i quit. I would never quit you guys. You all are the best. Im just done with the forum for a while. I cant take certain lames anymore and am rdy to jump through my phone at them.

Love yall, BULLET/JIMMY

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307852

• Thunder Jolt
  • Thank you received: 40
Thanks Hulk...liking the banner a whole lot. Again, thank you Misfits for welcoming me into this family. I hope to see you all soon...blue would be a nice change, but like my dad, I usually seem to see you in red. Booo. Peace out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307854

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Congratulations Thunder Jolt and Sqeaky on becoming part of something wonderful, the MISFITS.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, squeakey

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307855

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993

Thunder Jolt wrote: Thanks Hulk...liking the banner a whole lot. Again, thank you Misfits for welcoming me into this family. I hope to see you all soon...blue would be a nice change, but like my dad, I usually seem to see you in red. Booo. Peace out.

My boys love that game, Five Nights at Freddy's, oh and Minecraft of course, nice banner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] GAW

Brothers, Sisters, Friends. 8 years 5 months ago #307856

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
Welcome to the Misfits Squeaky! Must have missed the official post. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, squeakey

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307857

• [*M]bzerkbzerk

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: He guys. I was in a game with gaw. He sd weather said i quit. I would never quit you guys. You all are the best. Im just done with the forum for a while. I cant take certain lames anymore and am rdy to jump through my phone at them.

Love yall, BULLET/JIMMY

Just putting this out, you say you play to unwind after working hard but instead bud you end up getting wound so tight that the slightest touch will cause a catastrophic blow out. Observations only, you need to find that moment of fun and hold it more than the blow outs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307866

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Great long one, with some deadly pilots.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, D- CC RIDER, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307870

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
I will not be able to attend the meeting Tuesday as real life with the kids and holiday concerts take place this time of year.

Warning: Spoiler!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]yNuts, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307871

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote: I will not be able to attend the meeting Tuesday as real life with the kids and holiday concerts take place this time of year.

Warning: Spoiler!

The only time it gets used is if we are the only ones in the game. Misfits on both sides. We tank each other, either tank wrestle or end the game to try and end up on the same side next game.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, [M]oon, Mongo, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307872

• [*M]TBUILT
Everyone please take a moment and welcome our newest member of the family [M]black falcon :) look forward to flying with you soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M]yNuts, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307873

• [*M] bware
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Thank you received: 2173

BULLET [M]isfit wrote: He guys. I was in a game with gaw. He sd weather said i quit. I would never quit you guys. You all are the best. Im just done with the forum for a while. I cant take certain lames anymore and am rdy to jump through my phone at them.

Love yall, BULLET/JIMMY

Yes, I think we all understand where you're coming from bro. Sure there are some jerks here but most are good people that may be looking for attention, or maybe just don't know how to convey their message respectfully. I often have trouble with in-game chat. I sometimes get too worked-up by questionable play and say things I shouldn't. Here on the forum I usually push the "CANCEL" button instead of "SUBMIT" and if I still feel the same a half hour later I will post. 99% of the time I don't. Maybe not because my mind has changed but because I don't want to add fuel to a fire, or worse, feed a troll. Then I try to just let my gameplay do the talking.
Love ya too BULL,
-bware

Oh yeah, I also have World Chat switched off :sick:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, BULLET [M]isfit

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307876

• [*M]bzerkbzerk

[M]Flatline wrote: Plan "A" plan "B", I first learned of this about a year ago.... Thought it was common knowledge.
Here is how it was explained to me....example.... I am blue, bzerk is red he shoots me down, I tank and he leaves the game or just sits and watches. And it is only ok/acceptable till another pilot shows up, then it's game on!
I have done this maybe 3 times in the past year, so it isn't a common occurance.

Now, as for blue vs. blue, I have been asked by noobs to shoot them down only us two in the game. I always ask why? Most of the time the noob wants tank practice shooting hangars and carriers with a tank. In the 1 1/2 years I have been playing I have done this maybe 7-8 times, but I tell the noob it will only happen once, if he rolls the tank I won't shoot again.
And it has always been the noob that has asked, not myself. Once again if others join the game, it's game on!

As far as I see it, it is a grey area....if I'm in the wrong by our standards, I shall stop immediately. If repercussions are in order let me know, I shall take them in stride...

Just being honest here...if I am not at the meeting on Tuesday, someone please fill me in via pm
Thanks Dead[M]an

Bump
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307877

• [*M]TBUILT
I truned off world chat but now it doesn't let me talk in squad chat? :huh: i had to turn it back on to welcome black falcon. Lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307879

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Today i spawned into a game of capture the flag as allied. I flew north, no reds appeared, got the flag, still no reds, flew back south. Guess i should have just flown around until a red showed up instead of gotten the "cheap win".
I wont be at the meeting tuesday and here is my officers star. *

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307885

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113

Tbuilt. This is where the same game stood when I had to go lol. CC bro sorry but was being called on the radio at work. Great game as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307886

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
Welcome to the squad Black Falcon!
Get ready for some Fun,
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, D- CC RIDER, [M]BlackFalcon

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307888

• [*M]bzerkbzerk

[*M] TR wrote: Today i spawned into a game of capture the flag as allied. I flew north, no reds appeared, got the flag, still no reds, flew back south. Guess i should have just flown around until a red showed up instead of gotten the "cheap win".
I wont be at the meeting tuesday and here is my officers star. *

Doesn't address channels or decisions that were made without the input of this squad now does it? So I identify an issue that is recurring and this is the response you have, cheap, yes cheap response instead of one that initiates the open discussion that we encourage here. So hey, you want to pass on that * then go right ahead. If you choose to avoid the issue at hand with distractive replies that have no bearing on this topic, feel free to do so.

When the keys are given out to Misfits, the channels are open to any Misfit, we opened them to you and yet I find myself along with others un-invited to channels from Misfits, un-informed about decisions that a select few know of.

Damn, I have been a Misfit from day one. Open about my thought's, right or wrong, but open only to find closed doors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]Slatz

Last edit: by [*M]bzerkbzerk.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 8 years 5 months ago #307889

• [M]BlackFalcon
  • Thank you received: 52

Thanks for accepting me
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, [*M]VonHuLK, [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, BULLET [M]isfit, D-walleye

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.171 seconds