Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218295

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1241

Hi Jen! Thanks for dropping in! I'm a newbie with the Wolf Pack. It amazes me how many times people stop in here to say hello from all over the DF realm. In fact I was even recruited by a non-member of the WP. I'm proud to say I am a wolf. This pack of flyers has made me feel at home, and there always seems to be a Wolf in the den. This is exactly what I was looking for in a squadron. AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOW! ! UNITED WE PROWL!

Fear not the darkness, for when it is just dark enough, then , and only then, will you begin to see the light of the stars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218299

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

United We Prowl
Hunt and Howl

The wolf within me
Seeks to find thee
And shoot you down
In any town

Cower in fear
The Wolf Pack's here

Tell your brother
Father and mother
to watch the skies
With their own eyes

How the Pack unites
In all their fights
To band together
Under any weather

Watch the enemy
crash an burn
Perhaps they'll cry
perhaps they'll learn

When once they spy
Our Spirits in the sky

Fear not the darkness, for when it is just dark enough, then , and only then, will you begin to see the light of the stars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy, jenpui......kamei

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218302

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
First off, thanks for the advise guys.. I was a tad panicked for nada.. Did a restart and it's ok..Also thanks for the Sqd. promotion
United we prowl WWWWWOOOOOOOOOO eeeeeeeeeeOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm amazed at the talent we have now... James the lyrics are great, period! and silent you bring an artistic eye to the den.. Really glad to have you two..

I've just finished a string of three good games, and I'm a happy man.. I'd like to fly like viper or any of you top guys, but I'm getting better, and learning more every day, so time will see.. What's more important is how this forum has started to take on a life of its own..,

A story to end the night, you guys know I'm an old school biker (sent squeak, and viper pics of my current scoot, a copy of a WWII WLA flathead) obviously I've got some ink.. Back in 85 or 86 I was down south in a little town named Sierra Vista.. I stopped at a tattoo shop that had some scoots parked outside.. The air was so thick with smoke I wasn't sure if I would ride or fly home lol.. Shop owner says go get a six pack and I'll give you a free tat.. On my left calf I have a wolf on top of a Mesa..the yellow moon above it is my only color.. I always kidded about it looking more like a schnauzer than a wolf..but it's a wolf..Now it's my sqd. And I'm proud to wear it on my skin..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Myrlin {WP***}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218323

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

jenpui......kamei wrote: Aooooooooohhhhoo;) greeting to all Wp/ I love this pack, some of nicest pilots are here in this pack n it's always a pleasure flying together with you guys.dire,Kw,Squeak,VP, Dig u all are a good friends to me.thanks, I hope am not disturbing you all ;) see you guy's in skies,

Jenpui thanks for dropping in to say hello. I can say I always enjoy seeing you in a game, red or blue, as I know I am going to be flying with a very good pilot and truly great player. Of course you look way better in blue my friend!

Know that you will never be considered a disturbance, rather a good friend who is always welcome around our den.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218351

• Angelic Silencer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who is this mysterious person who only Silences???
  • Thank you received: 291
hey...just saying...i am a banner artist...so if anyone wants a personal banner that reflects their username/personality and has their squad name on it....pm me

dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum-alias/2...ollection-of-banners
(my other username is [angel] princess, so i have banners under that profile's posts)
Silencing.....Silencing.....Silencing.....now only if i could mute people.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Pistolfuddyduddy

Last edit: by Angelic Silencer.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218352

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hey SILENT!
AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Id love one! I have an idea, but I'll give you artistic freedom. How's that sound?
Some background;
I am the family historian(and perhaps Squadron historian :)..), you know, Genealogy,Family history, history in general is my passion. My other passion is my Guitars. I'm no virtuoso, but I enjoy my Yamaha Electric and Ibanez Accousic, along with writing Verse, as you may have read.. I'm even considering a Mandolin these days lol.Music is Life.
That's probably the most profound personal things about me. Thanks for your efforts in advance. I can't seem to figure out the code for mine. I am excited at the possibilities.
Your wolven brother.
James

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218358

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669

hey brother digger just talked t hb in wc said kk was wantin to talk to u didn't say what 4 and had to go back to work ...sorry I don't know more ....kevinwayne ...blackwolf
Attachments:

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218382

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
omg jame I love ur banner great job s wolf im super impressed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218384

• Angelic Silencer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
for banner codes..... you find your image on a webpage....right click it.....'copy image url'.....then this is next....

[im*g]paste....url...here[*img]
(get rid the ---> * <---...i put it there so the whole thing wouldn't disappear from public view....)

(also..... tinypic.com/ makes a great website to upload an image and copy the url link there if you can't upload on forums anymore....(somereason..i can't upload images anymore....glitch maybe?))

edit* (i just now realized that i accidently put commands in earlier that hid and messed up the post a little)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy, {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218389

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Aooooooooohhhhoo;) greeting to all Wp/ I love this pack, some of nicest pilots are here in this pack n it's always a pleasure flying together with you guys.dire,Kw,Squeak,VP, Dig u all are a good friends to me.thanks, I hope am not disturbing you all ;) see you guy's in skies,

Hi Jen,

You're always welcome to post here! I've had countless great games with you appreciate the friendship.

Cheers and see you in the skies!

Dire

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218390

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Silent Wolf,

Love the banners! Cheers, Dire

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218395

• Myrlin {WP***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Thanks Bwolf! AOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
I CREATED THE Avatar just messin on the computer. SILENT hooked us up with directions to create our own Banners. I'm excited to try it now. Stay tuned.lol
THANK YOU, SILENT WOLF!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218402

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 362

SKY WOLF, THE AVATAR LOOKS GREAT

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218405

• Angelic Silencer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
oh...you wanted to make banners? i thought u just wanted to post it...to make banners, i use bannersnack.com (i use screen snipper, windows tool, to copy from that website as u would have a water mark on it if you didn't pay for premium account...) and i use pixlr....just google pixlr and click 'edit'.....i believe there was a free version of adobe photoshop that the OFFICIAL BANNER page used and share....but they never sent me to the link(and now 9000 and me are the only ones left and we just joined a month ago....)...so i use a torrented version of it

The following user(s) said Thank You: 9000, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218418

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

hi all just talked to a good pilot named zack asked him to join he have a great forward fightin game
Attachments:

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218427

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey Bwolf, I think I've flown with Zack too. Sky Wolf---very nice avatar!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218485

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Hey guys just to keep you posted Digger posted new recruitment rules back on page one. Basically they are the same as ever with a requirement to make a formal request in the forum prior to acceptance. Just have him look at this thread and check the paragraph under "recruitment" for additional information.

That being said if you invite someone please post up on here so we know who to look for and accept once the request is received.

It sounds like we would be lucky to have Zack. Thanks for the recommendation guys. Lets see if we can get him to make a formal request.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218487

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Digger and Viper,

Thanks for the information and update. Great idea to have folks send a formal request!

Cheers, Dire

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218514

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
GUYS IM PROUD TO SAY AS OF LAST NIGHT ROUGH COUNTING WE R 42 MEMBERS STRONG OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL WE R CLOSE TO OUR 50 MEMBER CAP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218626

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
I didn't count, but it looks like Kev's numbers are right.. SOOOO.. 42, and 24 hrs later no introductions, ANY follow up, or any indications who are new brothers and sisters are.. I hope you guys know me well enough to know I'm mr positive, but we can do better here.. I'm convinced that the soul of the pack lies in our comaradity.. Are we losing it by expanding to fast?

"IF" the new members want us, as in requesting membership because they believe we're the best Sqd.. Or we ask them to take a look at us because we see something special, and I mean something REAL special about them.. This could be either in how they play based on skill, and tactics.. Knowing them for awhile, or maybe humor in chat.. Then I think we bend over backwards to make their first days with the Sqd mean something.. A welcome to the pack thing.. But what's happened here has me confused.. Are we just looking to make the Sqd "big" .. I see Jeromy recruit like a used car salesman every time I play with him ..and please know I'm in NO way knocking Jeromy, he's a friend and a great guy who loves the pack..

I had a LESS than perfect run in with a new member last night.. He flew ok, but the "hi" wasn't returned, no howl, and my three requests for a simple when did you join only caused him to leave the game.. Again with out comment.. He's going to go nameless here as I have no idea what he was dealing with or if he had any idea of our expectations.. For the record I don't think he's responsible in any way..

The issue is fast growth vs slow growth.. How a new member is recruited.. and our expectations for membership.. This is a small but important Sqd protocol.. A howl is ALWAYS given when we first see another member of the pack, and I don't think it's to much to ask that we ALL make one comment a day either here or in Sqd chat.. Not everyone will go into the forum, but it's so easy to hit Sqd chat and just sign in .. A simple "I'm here" and I'll be "at" is all that's needed..

Closing thought .. Look at how both sky and silent have jumped in.. That's the sort of membership we need that will continue to make our Sqd. both unique and Special..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218644

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Interesting points Padre and I think I can shed some light on some of it.

There was a time prior to your arrival when WP membership was at a virtual standstill. We, the pack members at the time, didn't go out of our way to recruit and I cant speak for everyone but I personally enjoyed the exclusiveness of the squad.

Along came talks of squad wars and that looked like a reality, sometime in the near future. That particular thread coincided with Digger's opening of the membership and relaxing a few of the requirements at the time. We agreed to relax the level requirement and began to actively recruit members. We managed to get some pretty good members during that time: Squeak, funky munky, KWH, just to name a few... I think American Pilot was our first recruit during that time frame but I am not 100% certain.

Along with some really great and active members a few non-active members slipped in as well. I am as much to blame as anyone for those members as I approved anyone who showed an interest. Some came with in-chat endorsements and some did not.

As we approach our limit Digger has tightened the requirements to join as we feel we can afford to be selective at this point. I am going to address the next issue, what to do about non-active members.

The no introduction could well be the language barrier thing. We are looking actively into that issue.

Regarding your statement about the howls as a greeting I personally didn't do that for a long time as I am a snake among wolves, so to speak. If memory serves me correctly Squeak introduced the wolf howls and the practice took off so to speak. I reconsidered (and rightly so) my initial reluctance to do howls because to me it shows a great esprit de corps and have come to really love the idea.

Sky and Silent have jumped right in, both feet, and become premier members of our squad as the camaraderie is one of the things that really sets us apart from the other squads. I salute them for their zeal and everyone can see we are lucky to have them. Now that we are getting full I am going to ask Digger to make a command decision on how to address the inactive members.

I would like to know who you had the run in with so I can keep an eye on the situation. You can pm me the name to keep it from being public. (Praise in public, reprimand in private is the only way to handle things)

And lastly... Padre you are a definite asset to our little group. We are all lucky to have you as well.

If I got anything wrong I am sure the skipper will chime in with his thoughts.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218647

• Angelic Silencer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
if you want to deal with inactive squad members....might i suggest something that mcfate started in the NLR and it really seemed to be effective.....he took a screen shot of all the members stats...i don't remember how long he waited....somewhere between 2 weeks to a month maybe?....basically any member who wasn't active during that time period(can be shown by their info....kinda hard to play a game without a kill, death, or win...)....he kicked out....any squad member who becomes reactive can easily rejoin....idk if he did this only once or if hes gonna do this every month or every 3 month or etc.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218655

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
Glad to see were in 100% agreement Vipe! The exclusivity thing is at the heart of it, I knew before I joined that you guys were a small group of extraordinary people, not just in the air, but more importantly in words and deeds a group that I "wanted" to be part of, the comaradity we share is based on that.. You're spot on about both Sky and Silent.. We knew from the introductions they'd be a perfect fit, and they have been..

I think what set me off as much as anything was the way none of us (me included here) tagged Kevin's positive (as always) post, and then I thought if we have 40 plus members where are all the responses to it, this brought up the slow growth V fast growth point..

In terms of my presence here, I've said this before and it's from the heart.. I'M the lucky one, the best thing that's happened to me on Dog Fight is all of your company.. When it's all over, and the fat lady gets up to sing ... Yep she's gonna start with a HOOOWLLLL..

Continued prayers for Skippers wife Mindy, and Jim and his wife..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Myrlin {WP***}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218681

• Digger {WP}
  • Digger {WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 550

Hi all.

Sorry I have not been in the forum for a bit but I see some discussion going on that needs to be addressed. First and foremost I love our squad, it is really something special. Therefore it needs to be protected and ultimately that is my responsibility. I will do that fiercely! But this is your squad just as much as it is mine and I certainly welcome your thoughts and feed back. Please share them here if you are comfortable or pm me or email me.

As for emails,I really would like every squad member to provide me there email address so that special and secret squad info can be shared privately in this manner. If I do not have your email address,and you know who you are, please pm me with your email by 10-10-14 or with a very good reason as to why not. I will use this as my first understanding of who is active and who is not.

As for recruitment, Vipe is correct on how we handled our recruit up until a few days ago. It has been lax for several reasons but now as you know, the recruit rules have changed, well not really. I went back to the requirements I put in place when I first started the squad. Which were the need to be a level 8 to join and an introduction on the squad thread was highly recommended. Now, the introduction is mandatory!I also added to our Code of Conduct a NO NAME CHANGING POLICY, if you have not read our Code of Conduct, Do So Immediately.

In addition to recruitment, I hope it goes with out saying that it is now time for WOLF PACK to be highly selective in who we recruit and accept into membership. I think we all agree we want to protect our Pack's comradeship, integrity and The Something Special Our Pack Has. So it is vital that we only extend an invitation to a pilot who you truly believe will have a Truly Positive impact on our squad, whether it is skill, great personality, leadership, respectfulness, etc.

From this point forward if you extend an invitation, you MUST inform Me and Viper in Private Message with what you see in this pilot. You must also make a general post here in the Forum for all to see. As part of your invitation you MUST direct this potential recruit to read the main page of our thread. This way he/she will know about us and introduce him/herself accordingly. If they submit a request to join but no formal introduction, well I think that says something. Thoughts?

As far a non-active members, I agree they need to be dealt with. I have had this issue on my mind for a bit now, but since it is front and center, I guess there is no better time to address it. I like silencers idea, anyone else have a thought? Once the decision is made on how they will be addressed, I do believe in being fair. It needs to be posted as a new rule on our thread for a bit. This will give a chance for members this may affect to learn of the new rule and make some adjustments to their fly time or bow out on their own. Any thoughts here?

Padre, I too would like to know who the pilot was who did not respond. As for our howl, I love it and encourage its use. But I don't think it needs to be mandatory when you join a game where another Pack member is playing. This is discretionary, but a simple hi or some sort of acknowledgement should go with out saying!!!!!!!!!! Ka freaking Pisch! :woohoo:

That is all for now.

Digger
United we Prowl.
TOGETHER WE PROWL, UNITED WE HOWL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy, Myrlin {WP***}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218691

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
PADRE VIPER .......PADRE I WHOLE HEARTEDLY UNDERSTAND WHERE UR COMING FROM AN IVE SLOWED DOWN ALOT ON THE INVITES BECAUSE I BEEN FEELING THE SAME AS U ...AN 1 RECRUIT NIGHTMARE THAT DIDNT LAST TEN MINS BEFORE HE GOT KICKED OUT FOR BEING THE MOST RUDE PILOT I HAVE RUN INTO IN MY TIME HERE...SO ITS MADE ME GO FURTHER IN TO GETIN TO KNOW SOMEONE ONE VERSES INVITEIN THEM JUST ON STATS AN SKILL ALONE ....FOR THE REASONS THAT U JUST STATED......VIPER MY BROTHER I CANT SIT HERE AN LET U TAKE THE BLAME 4 ANY RECRUITMENT WHEN IVE BEEN DOING IT LIKE A MAD MAN IN THE PAST I FEEL LIKE ITS ALOT MY FALT so KINDA BEEN SLACKIN OFF ON THE INVITES ...AN LIKE VIPER SAID WAS TRIN TO GET MEMBERS 4 SQUAD WAS BUT NEVER MENT TI THIN DOWN THE GREAT MIX WE HAVE ....IM ALL 4 GETIN BACK TO BEING A WOLF FAMILY AND NOTHING ELSE BUT PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT EACHOTHER AN ENJOY THE GAME FRIEND FAMILY AND BROTHERS LAST THIG I WANT U TO DO IS FEEL LIKE WE HAVE GONE BIG COPS ON OR WOLF FAMILY .....TY GIYS AN SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE ...UR BROTHER KEVINWAYNE...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218694

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
DIGGER SIR I AGREE WITH U AND ALL MY BROTHER SILENT HAS A GOOD POINT AND GLAD U ADDRESSED IT AND NOW I THINK LETS GET BACK TO BACICS IN OTHER WORDS ....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OW OW OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND HELLO TO ALL MY BROTHERS AN SISTERS OUT THERE .....AND AS MY TWIN BROTHER SAYS ,,,,SEE U IN THE SKIES .........BLACKY.... B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218714

• Digger {WP}
  • Digger {WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 550

Bwolf,

Hey Bro, not to worry. Its not your fault or anyone's fault. It was my plan to open the recruitment for our squad. I have my reasons for opening the recruitment and Vipe commented on some of them. I knew the open recruitment came with the potential from some bad apples, but I also knew the Pack would gain some good apples. I see the recruitment you, Vipe, me, etc. did as a huge positive for our squad. Look at the good apples we have, you, Padre, Squeak and the list goes on. If it was not for the open recruitment we might not have the Wolf Family we have. This squad is not a coincidence! We have been brought together!

Digger
TOGETHER WE PROWL, UNITED WE HOWL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218719

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 362

I really like this open discuusion, it brings out the true nature of our squad and I am proud of our pilots and proud to be a member.

I would like to offer a suggestion, a slight change for our motto

how about,

United We Prowl ...

Together We Howl!

Squeak
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218723

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I really like this open discuusion, it brings out the true nature of our squad and I am proud of our pilots and proud to be a member.

Agree!

Cheers, Dire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Pistolfuddyduddy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 9 years 6 months ago #218731

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
I agree Dire, and it's great to see a couple of things.. Skipper putting on the daddy pants.. Ok, the alpha male pants.. Confidant leadership at its best..

Kevin.. What a great heart you have, I hope you never lose that enthusiastic warm personality..

We have one super Squadron guys.. I'm proud to be a part of it..,

I'm with Squeak "United we prowl, together we howl"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 1.065 seconds