Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317130

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1091
Well that was a hell of an explanation!!Made me laugh and lots of strangers look at me weird!!
Welcome back Sputnik.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, [e]Sputnik, YEMX, Ronnie Biggs, Squeak

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317140

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
Yes please do!!

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, YEMX, Ronnie Biggs, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317141

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bts wrote: Well that was a hell of an explanation!!Made me laugh and lots of strangers look at me weird!!
Welcome back Sputnik.

Glad to be back to!!

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317152

• Gizmo.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 908
Good to cya back Sputnik :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, [e]Sputnik, YEMX, Ronnie Biggs, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317163

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
MOM once again,rising from the flame
Things went wrong,but I hold no blame
Some had other opinions,that I understand
But there's no breaking up this merry little band

So my friends,back to the sky
Yes indeed,it's time to fly
MOM tags flying,lets get every red
And make MOM proud,by killing them all dead!

B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, YEMX, Ronnie Biggs, Frank Baracca, TXLAWMAN, MICHAEL KANE.., Airborne Kiwi, Squeak, Raz

Last edit: by _bts. Reason: Sausage fingers!

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317164

• MICHAEL KANE..
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1336
Good job Ghost on revving up the mom machine...not sure when I first became a mom a while back now it fits like the name of the great town I live in feels good to m.o.m it, again good job rider to take your passion for the squad and turn it into something :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, _bts, YEMX, Ronnie Biggs, GHOSTRIDER1, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317166

• Squeak
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 362

Interesting history here -- been playing DF for nearly two years and didn't have a clue.

So glad you guys stuck with the squad. Thanks again for having me.

Now if I can only convince Mrs. Squeak to let me have one of "those" banners.

Best

Squeak
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, _bts, YEMX, Ronnie Biggs, TXLAWMAN, MICHAEL KANE..

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317183

• NIght Witch
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi everyone!
I have been remiss in checking in and saying hi since I was inducted, accepted, or generally just being let in to the best squad in the game. I think someone or more than one took pity on me and for that I am grateful. I have met a few in the M.O.M. squad and each and everyone of you has been friendly and cordial. Thank you so much, it is a pleasure and an honor to be a part of M. O. M.!!
PS--When you see me in a game please let me know you are a fellow M.O.M. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, YEMX, Ronnie Biggs, Frank Baracca, TXLAWMAN, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317187

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
A pleasure to have you here ooga!!Drop your banner into your signature too-you will find it on the thread above.
I look forwards to flying with you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, YEMX, Ronnie Biggs, Squeak, NIght Witch

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317196

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983
I think world chat is broken.....?

I have not been able to pull this little stunt off for a long time!!!

Attachment not found

Fly well my friends!
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, _bts, Ronnie Biggs, KA5EY, TXLAWMAN, Squeak, Raz

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317199

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Haven and Bane

Attachment not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, _bts, Ronnie Biggs, Frank Baracca, Rudolf Rednose, Squeak, Gustavo fire

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317200

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Best good buddy of all time Bentley and little Haven

Attachment not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Ronnie Biggs, KA5EY, Rudolf Rednose, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317212

• Ronnie Biggs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Optimist, because there's no use in anything else
  • Thank you received: 1180
Good Day MOMrades,

So happy to see the Republic in the rise again.

Just a few weeks ago we were sick and stagnant under corrupt dictatorship. Now we're a thriving economy, still under corrupt dictatorship, but thriving nonetheless. It's amazing what coal seam gas can do. I say we should frack this place to hell. Our fruit farmers are a lazy crowd anyway. Worse still, some of them are showing disturbing signs of literacy and political awareness. It's probably a good thing that their crops are failing.

With a bit of luck we'll soon pollute enough ground water to poison our neighbouring rivals. By then, if the Ministry of Employment can allocate enough peasant farmers to the project, our glorious People's Brewery will be in full production. Our enemies will slowly wilt as they unwittingly sip from their toxic streams and wells, while we get stronger and sozzled on our own brand ale "MOM's Withered Hand".

I'll get to work on some suitable marketing material for approval by the Ministry of Propaganda, but in the mean time I have some I interrogations to oversee. Three of my rail workers were caught smuggling a goat into their barrack block last week. I would have excused them if it was just for their own sexual purposes, but their real intent was to shampoo and lipstick the poor animal in order to sell it to a Misfit for profit. I will let you know as soon as I find out which of the Misfits prefers goat grappling over cousin canoodling. For the record, I prefer my cousin. He looks pretty hot in his Casey Jones dungarees, especially when shovelling that furnace hard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, _bts, YEMX, KA5EY, TXLAWMAN, Squeak

Last edit: by Ronnie Biggs.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317214

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gizmo. wrote: Good to cya back Sputnik :)

Gracias!

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317222

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
Patrice! You always bring a smile to my face every time I see you. Love seeing you in the skies.

Cheers, M'lady.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317224

• Ronnie Biggs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Optimist, because there's no use in anything else
  • Thank you received: 1180

Husky Dog wrote: Patrice! You always bring a smile to my face every time I see you. Love seeing you in the skies.

Cheers, M'lady.

I met Patrice today and was shot to pieces!
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, _bts, YEMX, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317239

• patrice71
  • Thank you received: 51
4 u ghost thx 4 the banner.. n yes i need 1..
But :'(( .. uff.. how to explain that???
:(
Ïm not from paris :whistle:
People from texas are not the same than hollywood people...
That it :unsure:
Im french !!!! Yep!!! But from brittany..
Im a fu... keltic man. :woohoo: .
I ve got another problem more !!!!
Still dont know how to post pics n a banner too in this site

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317241

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
[URL=http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r494/dogfightmoms/banners/yemx2_zpslhlha6n6.png[/URL]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronnie Biggs, Squeak, patrice71

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317242

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Ok I give....

Lost the last thing I enjoyed about this game...

Uncle....

Yellow....

Yahtzee...

Stick a fork in me....
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Ronnie Biggs, TXLAWMAN, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317244

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

What does that mean, Brian? Sounds fatalistic.

RIP CRAZYWOLF

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317245

• patrice71
  • Thank you received: 51
Yemex .. u ve got precious dogs...
Some puppys there ???
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, Ronnie Biggs, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317252

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Just me trying to put up my banner and lost my old one. Still cant get my new one. Not that I mind being naked, but I would like to think most of you would rather look at some hottie in a bikini (for her mind of course).
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Ronnie Biggs, TXLAWMAN, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317257

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
I did grab this Squeak.

Attachment not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Ronnie Biggs, Squeak

Last edit: by YEMX.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317260

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873

Ronnie Biggs wrote: Good Day MOMrades,

So happy to see the Republic in the rise again.

Just a few weeks ago we were sick and stagnant under corrupt dictatorship. Now we're a thriving economy, still under corrupt dictatorship, but thriving nonetheless. It's amazing what coal seam gas can do. I say we should frack this place to hell. Our fruit farmers are a lazy crowd anyway. Worse still, some of them are showing disturbing signs of literacy and political awareness. It's probably a good thing that their crops are failing.

With a bit of luck we'll soon pollute enough ground water to poison our neighbouring rivals. By then, if the Ministry of Employment can allocate enough peasant farmers to the project, our glorious People's Brewery will be in full production. Our enemies will slowly wilt as they unwittingly sip from their toxic streams and wells, while we get stronger and sozzled on our own brand ale "MOM's Withered Hand".

I'll get to work on some suitable marketing material for approval by the Ministry of Propaganda, but in the mean time I have some I interrogations to oversee. Three of my rail workers were caught smuggling a goat into their barrack block last week. I would have excused them if it was just for their own sexual purposes, but their real intent was to shampoo and lipstick the poor animal in order to sell it to a Misfit for profit. I will let you know as soon as I find out which of the Misfits prefers goat grappling over cousin canoodling. For the record, I prefer my cousin. He looks pretty hot in his Casey Jones dungarees, especially when shovelling that furnace hard.

LMAO, Ronnie. It is so nice to see everyone on the MOM thread. By the way, I ordered the Minister of Agriculture to order the fruit farms converted to cake farms right away.

As far as marketing material is concerned. Don't forget about the squad photobucket here . Remember in addition to banners, there are recruiting posters, propaganda posters, and I have started working on some postcards to post on other squads threads. However there are only one of those at the moment. I am adding new art a few times a week so keep checking it out. its there for EVERYBODYS use.

MICHAEL KANE.. wrote: Good job Ghost on revving up the mom machine...not sure when I first became a mom a while back now it fits like the name of the great town I live in feels good to m.o.m it, again good job rider to take your passion for the squad and turn it into something :-)

Thanks. But with everyone doing there part, recruiting, playing and posting more I cant take very much credit. Also, we need you on palringo Michael, send me some screenshots of the trouble your having, or get me an email address and I can send you some.

Speaking of which, if you haven't joined the squads palringo, please do so. Its simple just download Palringo from any app store, click discover from the slide menu on the left, type in "pdr of mom" and join that group.

[e]Sputnik wrote: Yes please do!!

Ok. Just join M.O.M3 or .M.O.M. in game and TXLAWMAN or bts will get you tagged up. Main M.O.M is getting crowded. I will get you added to the roster here on the forum as well. I will have a new batch of banners sunday or Monday. Do you want your original title and tagline or a different one?

Speaking of main M.O.M the squad with the original name. I am asking that anyone on here that's active and in the main squad switch over to M.O.M3 or .M.O.M. ASAP. Im trying to balance out the numbers to make room.

Squeak wrote: Interesting history here -- been playing DF for nearly two years and didn't have a clue.

So glad you guys stuck with the squad. Thanks again for having me.

Now if I can only convince Mrs. Squeak to let me have one of "those" banners.

Best

Squeak

"those" banners are leftover and were given to MORAFs when that used to be a big deal. I will be releasing a version of "those" banners sometime in the spring after our big recruiting drive.

Remember MOMrades, recruiting is everyones responsibility. Make sure and let everyone you fly with that we are waiving application sponsorship and are extending an open invite to apply for a limited time. Once we get our numbers and presence back up, we will tighten up who on we take again. In the meantime though, lets get the applications rolling.

That reminds me, our very own Minister of Immigration has recruited a very big fish(s). There are a few details to iron out before a formal announcement is made, but it is coming. So just hang tight.

Ooga Chaka wrote: Hi everyone!
I have been remiss in checking in and saying hi since I was inducted, accepted, or generally just being let in to the best squad in the game. I think someone or more than one took pity on me and for that I am grateful. I have met a few in the M.O.M. squad and each and everyone of you has been friendly and cordial. Thank you so much, it is a pleasure and an honor to be a part of M. O. M.!!
PS--When you see me in a game please let me know you are a fellow M.O.M. Thanks!

There was no pitty involved. MOM does not have pitty. Were glad to have you. Don't be a stranger here on the forum, MOM likes to have all here babies at home. There is also a banner for you on the last page, and on the squad photobucket above. If you need help getting it into your signature line just let me know.

patrice71 wrote: 4 u ghost thx 4 the banner.. n yes i need 1..
But :'(( .. uff.. how to explain that???
:(
Ïm not from paris :whistle:
People from texas are not the same than hollywood people...
That it :unsure:
Im french !!!! Yep!!! But from brittany..
Im a fu... keltic man. :woohoo: .
I ve got another problem more !!!!
Still dont know how to post pics n a banner too in this site

I am so sorry Patrice, I thought you were from Paris, I will edit my notes ant the roster and I will get you a new one. It will be released sunday or Monday with the other new ones.

YEMX wrote: Ok I give....

Lost the last thing I enjoyed about this game...

Uncle....

Yellow....

Yahtzee...

Stick a fork in me....

Having trouble posting your banner? I will PM you the code. just copy and paste into your signature box in your profile.

Just me trying to put up my banner and lost my old one. Still cant get my new one. Not that I mind being naked, but I would like to think most of you would rather look at some hottie in a bikini (for her mind of course).

Also, I have your old one saved on my computer just in case, both rick and dave version. For that matter im sure its still on crickets too.

Again MOMrades,

Im sorry I was a bit MIA the last few days with tax matters. Im all done now, lets keep this great momentum going
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, [e]Sputnik, YEMX, Ronnie Biggs, Squeak, patrice71

Last edit: by GHOSTRIDER1.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317264

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Posting ones banner is a simple matter.

First, Copy your banners IMG code. There are a few ways to do this:

Click on your banner, it will act as a link to the squads photobucket account. Then just copy the IMG code (the code at the bottom of the list cof codes that begins with IMG) by highlighting it and going to edit-copy or by pressing CTRL or CMD C

OR…. Go to the squad photobucket account here s1168.photobucket.com/user/dogfightmoms/library/?sort=3&page=0
Look under the folders and click on the folder labeled “banners” find your banner. Then just copy the IMG code (the code at the bottom of the list cof codes that begins with IMG) by highlighting it and going to edit-copy or by pressing CTRL or CMD C

OR….. ask me and I will PM you the code, . Then just copy the IMG code (the code at the bottom of the list cof codes that begins with IMG) by highlighting it and going to edit-copy or by pressing CTRL or CMD C

Next, Open up the forum and log in if needed. Click on your name from any screen.

That will take you to your profile. Click “edit” in the blue bar at the top.

Once there, just click the tab labeled “profile information and scroll to the bottom and find the signature box.

Then just paste the IMG code into the signature box by going to edit-paste or by pressing CTRL or CMD V

Then click Save and your banner should be at the bottom of ALL your posts

The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, [e]Sputnik, Ronnie Biggs, Squeak

Last edit: by GHOSTRIDER1.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317265

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
For those of you who have not joined MOM on the PALRINGO chat app. Here is how:

Download the app Palringo from any mobile device app store or market.

Once you have downloaded it, create a profile

After creating a profile simply open the slide menu on the left and select the “discover” option

In the search bar, type “pdr of mom”

This will come up:

Click on the group

Click join

See you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Ronnie Biggs, Squeak, patrice71

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317268

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ahah yes ghostrider! I would like to keep my original tagine and title. Makes the wonderful and not so great memories stay. Speaking of which, where the heck is my cake!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Ronnie Biggs, GHOSTRIDER1, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317269

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I freaking ate it!!!!! Im middle aged and fat, don't judge me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Ronnie Biggs

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317275

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783

Does this mean the band is back together?
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, YEMX, Ronnie Biggs, GHOSTRIDER1, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #317302

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Welcome home Doggy(aka DoGJoB,oDDjoB).

Joh has returned to the building MOMrades and it's great to see him back.
He has magical powers which he used to leapfrog me by 100 places in WR when I MORAF'd first!!

Fantastic to have you back home Joh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, YEMX, Ronnie Biggs, Gizmo., Frank Baracca, TXLAWMAN, Rudolf Rednose, Squeak, Doggy Dix

Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 0.924 seconds