Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315650

• patrice71
  • Thank you received: 51
Long time i dont come there!!! .. hi all M.O.Ms..
See lot of news.. n im happy to c us stronger ...
GJ ghostrider n thx to all the work u do.. .
C you all in the air kicking some teen :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, YEMX, Frank Baracca

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315679

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983
Bahahahaha!!!

I figured some kind of come back, would be fired off.....

Just was not expecting such blunt one!!!

(Im so, Institutionalized with all this touchy feely P. C.'ness in the world today)
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, GHOSTRIDER1

Last edit: by YEMX.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315682

• D I E S E L
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 943
Yea tried to keep it simple, you know, small words that he might be able to understand..
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, GHOSTRIDER1

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315685

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141

TXLAWMAN wrote: I am ashamed that this jackhole is a local product of my community! But I love the farting preacher videos! This ass certainly deserves mocking!!

[*M]yNuts wrote: OK, so some very important words of wisdom here, please turn up the sound and enjoy...(Try not to laugh to hard) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Noooo Waaaay TX!!!!! OMG!!! Every time I saw him I would go up to him and fart...LMAO!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315688

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Not only did this kid get to meet one of the most famous people in the music Industry. He also got to jam with him.... But the topper of it all was.....

PLAYING ONE OF THE GREATEST GUITAR RIFFS OF ALL TIME, FROM THE SHOULDER OF A ROCK GOD!!!

Wow that was friggen cool!!!

:woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, TXLAWMAN

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315689

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873

patrice71 wrote: Long time i dont come there!!! .. hi all M.O.Ms..

Want a banner?
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, YEMX

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315691

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote:

patrice71 wrote: Long time i dont come there!!! .. hi all M.O.Ms..

Want a banner?

Asked the creepy guy, in the slow driving white work van, on your way home from school.......

EDIT: If he asks you to help him find his lost puppy.....

YELL FIRE!!!!! Till someone comes to help you!

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315711

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Oh boy!!!

Can't even get thru the first week....

MAN WE ARE JUST THAT DAM POPULAR!!!

Thanks guys!!!

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315718

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Looks like I may have to start using my newly bestowed mod powers already
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|KptnSINGH

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315742

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
He proved that "Rice Is In The Bread".....?

Who knew!!!!!

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315752

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

This one escalated fast. I can certainly see how the term "towel head" would be objectionable. I would like to point out historically that people of the Sikh faith have been great fighters and have fought in support of America and her allies. In the US, a Sikh temple was targeted for a terrorist attack by a deranged white supremacist a few years ago. I always enjoy Kapt. Singh in the game and on the forum. My apologies, sir.

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|KptnSINGH

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315793

• Ronnie Biggs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Optimist, because there's no use in anything else
  • Thank you received: 1180
Apologies Singhy.
Perhaps I shouldn't have questioned his use of that term.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315804

• D I E S E L
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 943

Yawnnnnn so glad you M.O.M's aren't offended by some &$$ pissing on a fellow member, back when MOM had a back bone or a pair of vegetables, someone would shout out " GET THE HELL OFF OUR LAWN!" Cuz we didn't or don't go to your yard and piss on it or you... Yes I'm a RED NECK, yes I own GUNS and yes I love kicking up dust on gravel roads and yes I find somethings offensive, but I don't go over to my neighbors and cut them down publicly... Think about it! Freedom of speech, "towel head" you'd almost think I said your mom was a camel and your father was a donkey... Phhhhh enjoy the weekend guys and don't forget to eat your vegetables
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, GHOSTRIDER1, Raz

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315810

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

Attachment not found

:pinch:

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315817

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I love my M.O.Mrades, brother DIESEL. That don't mean our shit don't stink. This is a public forum with many different people with many different backgrounds. I think Singh crossed the line with the "inbred racist" commentary. I think you crossed the line with "towel head.". Freedom of speech does not and has never meant consequenceless speech. You are free to use " towel head" and I or anyone else am free to say that the term "towel head" is a pejorative. Enjoy the weekend. Hope to see you in the skies.

D I E S E L wrote:

Yawnnnnn so glad you M.O.M's aren't offended by some &$$ pissing on a fellow member, back when MOM had a back bone or a pair of vegetables, someone would shout out " GET THE HELL OFF OUR LAWN!" Cuz we didn't or don't go to your yard and piss on it or you... Yes I'm a RED NECK, yes I own GUNS and yes I love kicking up dust on gravel roads and yes I find somethings offensive, but I don't go over to my neighbors and cut them down publicly... Think about it! Freedom of speech, "towel head" you'd almost think I said your mom was a camel and your father was a donkey... Phhhhh enjoy the weekend guys and don't forget to eat your vegetables

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dannydrooler, D I E S E L, YEMX, Gizmo., Raz

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315819

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Not that I am for, or against the use of a slang word to, bring description to a story about being frustrated at airport security. I saw the irony of the story, however I also saw the possible heat it could have brought. That is why I tried to add a couple of funny mindless joke's and hoped that it would pass.

I also would have to say "anyone that pop's into any group, throwing stones at one single member over anything. Would most likely find that it does not go over well, any where, at any time, in any part of the world"!

Not trying to justify anyone's actions and/or siding with anyone.

A couple of years ago..... DIESEL was right, this group would have had a field day. Although..... A couple of years ago, if an outsider took offense to some post, a bit more tact may have been used, to get the point a crossed to the group.

KAPT I have enjoyed many games with you, never had issue with you, and have even seen you as one of the OG members of this community. I come to you and hope we all can grow passed this, as our club has done several "Touch and Goes" over the last few years, and just as we start to get some moment..... One of our founding members crawls out from his Hill-Billy, Red-Neck, Poh-Dunk, Country-Ass rock. That his momma put him under, right after she said she did not want to date him anymore....

So if you could find it in your heart to allow us some time to, dust him off, let him know she is shacked up with a cousin (Big Pat) and never coming back. We will do our best to dress him up and teach him to keep his elbows off the edge of the table....

Thank you for your support

EDIT: P.S. I oppologise (AM FRIGGEN SORRY) cant speel that word) if I offended anyone that has lost a hill, billy, neck, ass, rock, momma, or any other thing that I have said that may have brought on, pain or suffering...... GOODGOSHGOLLYSOMEONEGETMEANASPRINE!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|KptnSINGH, TXLAWMAN

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315825

• Raz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I'm not as dumb as you look...
  • Thank you received: 1056
Just had a MOM family meet up with 2 of MOMs finest, Crazywolf Kane and Jans 79,
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, YEMX, TXLAWMAN

Last edit: by Raz.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315846

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Thank you received: 705

D I E S E L wrote:

Wow. What does that pic have to do with sikhs. You cant be this dumb diesel...

Hhaha towelhead havent heard that since grade school. I guess its ok to use racist words like nigger towelead chink wtvr on this board now. Yes freedom of speech, but its a two way street. "Good ol times"...Back then you woulda been banned for using f word. Anyways you dont have to worry about wearing "towel" anymore cuz your hat just came bak from the cleaners

Neways im out. I think diesel has learnt a valuable lesson n at this point is just grandstanding.

this is how i fly !!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Well, fock.

Last edit: by |111th|KptnSINGH.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315854

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Time to take this to private messages gents.

RIP CRAZYWOLF

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315866

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783

C'mon guys.......let's just have fun.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|KptnSINGH, YEMX, TXLAWMAN

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315868

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
edit... Tex, have nothing but respect for you. I'll let you and yours figure this out.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core

Last edit: by Husky Dog.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315869

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gracias Husky

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Husky Dog

Last edit: by TXLAWMAN.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315870

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Man look at us go now!!!

Almost seem's like a Springer show......

Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Rudolf Rednose, Raz

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315871

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Best looking MOM one I could find!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315872

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
My respect for KPT. Singh is the only reason I haven't spoken up yet.

Here's my two cents worth. I'm inclined to agree with diesel And YEMX. This cannot stand.!

This is our lawn! As I understood diesels original post, while perhaps he shouldn't of use the term as I understood diesels original post, while perhaps he shouldn't of use the term towel head, The moral of the story is I read it, was that airport security shouldn't even be making the kinds of assumptions that Captain feels were made about him and other Sikhs. Second of all, we all need to stop being so offended by every little thing. I think Captain took things out of context, and I think diesel overreacted. Next thing you know it's round and around we go.

I'll be the third person to do this, and as mom's new moderator, it is my duty to keep the peace. KAPT. Singh, i'm sorry if you took offense to a post you read on here. But just as you have the right to be offended, we have the right to post whatever we dAmn well please, on OUR threAd. We're not exactly talking about hate speech Here. So let's all just get over it, and MoveOn.

As moms new leader in moderator, I think I'm going to have to flex a little muscle here and say MOVE ON. CASE CLOSED. I don't want to see anymore bickering back-and-forth we can't afford it at the moment. In a few months when things are back to the way they should be we can afford to run our mouths some more

Until then, I don't want to see any more posts, on either side of the fence, on the subject. Division of any type is the last thing we need. Anybody who's reading this and is not satisfied with the outcome, p.m. me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, _bts, YEMX, TXLAWMAN, Rudolf Rednose, Raz

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315873

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Does this mean no more Jerry? :(

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, Rudolf Rednose

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315874

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

This is the proper way to discuss sensitive issues... In front of a chanting, booing, blood thirsty crowd!!!

RIP CRAZYWOLF

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315875

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
No, of course not. We can always have Jerry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, TXLAWMAN

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315877

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1091
...............but it is great having loads of posts to read everytime you log in!!Seems like home again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, YEMX, GHOSTRIDER1, TXLAWMAN

Last edit: by _bts.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 3 months ago #315878

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
See.... Garold got to big for his britches and bit off way more then he could chew... Just because you have the ability to prod at a situation, does not make it a good idea. Especially when you under estimate the ability of any person feeling backed into a corner. Fight or flight kicks in for everyone.... At that split second, just before your brain fires off the signal that engages your muscles to go into action. You got to ask yourself "Do I feel lucky.....?"

Well do yah?

PUNK!!!!

:dry: :huh: :unsure:

Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 1.138 seconds