×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kill Range to far

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #253999

  • Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Posts: 2813
  • Thank you received: 7244

Even though they are now banned Zup chose to leave their votes in the final tally, right?
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.
(.Y.)

https://i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg[ [img] i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg [

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254031

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2794
  • Thank you received: 5380

[*M] TR wrote: Even though they are now banned Zup chose to leave their votes in the final tally, right?


No, that's the point. In his final post on the poll thread Zup says what the results are and they are contrary to the results tallied on the poll. I don't think he could remove the votes from the poll but he did ban the accounts. (As it shows in the screenshot that I posted.)

Lol. Whatever. That poor horse. :dry: :lol:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254034

  • Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Posts: 2813
  • Thank you received: 7244

Poor thing is too beat up to even eat now!
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.
(.Y.)

https://i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg[ [img] i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg [
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254035

  • [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Posts: 7246
  • Thank you received: 21502
The sky is blue.



ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254042

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2794
  • Thank you received: 5380

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: The sky is blue.


Only during the day when the weather is good.
:P
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254043

  • [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 4728
  • Thank you received: 13269

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: The sky is blue.



DAVY says, you are only half right HULK. the sky is blue during daylight hours unless the weather is bad.

DO THE MATH, half of 24 hours is twelve therefore if the weather is good than the sky is blue for approx 12 hours.

At night time the blue sky will sink below the earth therefore you can't see it. I don't know how far it sinks below the earth though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254064

  • [*M]VonHuLK
  • [*M]VonHuLK's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Posts: 7246
  • Thank you received: 21502
OK, THE GRASS IS GREEN.



ALL IN 100%

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254072

  • Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Posts: 2813
  • Thank you received: 7244

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: OK, THE GRASS IS GREEN.

In Florida maybe, here on the mountain it is kinda brownish, tan, dirt colored, with rocks liberally added.
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.
(.Y.)

https://i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg[ [img] i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg [
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254087

  • [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 4728
  • Thank you received: 13269
Oh VON, you are wrong again, IT DEPENDS ON YOUR LOCATION.

it's brown where I'm at. Think HULK think.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254089

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2794
  • Thank you received: 5380

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: OK, THE GRASS IS GREEN.


Have you ever heard of "purple urkle"?

:whistle: -~
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254094

  • Mongo
  • Mongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Posts: 2813
  • Thank you received: 7244

Is it a California thing?
Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.
(.Y.)

https://i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg[ [img] i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg [

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254098

  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • [*M]ONSTER CANNON's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 3347
  • Thank you received: 9173

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: OK, THE GRASS IS GREEN.


I had trouble finding green grass in Nevada. :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254158

  • ZebraUp
  • ZebraUp's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Posts: 2674
  • Thank you received: 4177

[NLR] McFate wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: OK, THE GRASS IS GREEN.


Have you ever heard of "purple urkle"?

:whistle: -~


What about Kentucky Blue Grass? And I have seen yellow grass.. but I think that's where my dog was peeing on it often..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254168

  • MEAN FOKKER
  • MEAN FOKKER's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 612
  • Thank you received: 718
it all depends on the earth revolving on axis with lattitude and longitude and daylight savings time,,,and during leap year who knows...im know scientist but I do have a PHD......post hole digging...lol ty mean fokker

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: The sky is blue.



DAVY says, you are only half right HULK. the sky is blue during daylight hours unless the weather is bad.

DO THE MATH, half of 24 hours is twelve therefore if the weather is good than the sky is blue for approx 12 hours.

At night time the blue sky will sink below the earth therefore you can't see it. I don't know how far it sinks below the earth though.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254197

  • baron rojo
  • baron rojo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Posts: 3879
  • Thank you received: 3338
Yo no estoy? Yo boté..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254199

  • baron rojo
  • baron rojo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Posts: 3879
  • Thank you received: 3338
I'm not? I threw ... boté change.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254202

  • baron rojo
  • baron rojo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Posts: 3879
  • Thank you received: 3338
En la lista no me veo,igual faltan mas no lo veo bien.la botacion no esta bien,se supone que deben contar todos no?por que no estoy yo?
seguro que falta alguno mas.no se pero si esa es completa no estoy yo no me veo y bote por el cambio eh!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 6 months ago #254203

  • baron rojo
  • baron rojo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Posts: 3879
  • Thank you received: 3338
In the list I do not see, just missing more bien.la not see voting not right, are supposed to count all right? Why am I not?
sure are missing any mas.no but if that is complete I'm not I see and boat for change eh !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 4 months ago #271464

  • tailzz,vip
  • tailzz,vip's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • wtf
  • Posts: 109
  • Thank you received: 92
i disagree there is a fall and drop on rounds no straight

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 4 months ago #271465

  • tailzz,vip
  • tailzz,vip's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • wtf
  • Posts: 109
  • Thank you received: 92
i call hung jury,.Besides i dont think u guys counted my vote.

2 HITS = kill

Just put it back to the old days please

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 4 months ago #271472

  • Rudolf Rednose
  • Rudolf Rednose's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1681
  • Thank you received: 2769
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [nlr] Cygnus X1, Nebular

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 1 week ago #293412

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290
Kill range is too far. Players actually think shooting head on is a gud idea ? lol, really ? U mean to tell me lining u'r plane up in a line of fire is a gud idea ? Since when ? Oh, since this Dogfight game can allow u to shoot from nearly 200 miles away ? Gee, it sure would be nice to save these lil ole bitty eyes to see in life ? It sure would be nice to see what a plane looks like before it or you falls out the Sky ? Such a waste of detailed craftsmanship, hate to see such talent go to waste, what's the use of having detailed planes if never get close enough to view them ? Still like shooting @ dots huh ? Cool.. but I would like to shoot @ a plane for once without having to be called a dropper for doing so ? This game is called ~Dogfight~, if the range weren't so far maybe we would be able to engage in a few ay, turn-fight battles that is.. without the unnecessary releasing of bombs ? Maybe then we as all fighters could engage in these close countered combats with enjoying the company of our bombs ? :dry:

The only logical explaination of that is to shorten the Luke Sky Walker range we got going on here ? This game has brought a whole new meaning to the word, " Star Wars ?" All I need now is a life sabor sword to take a slice @ Darth Vader ? Because I know he's around ? :unsure: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

The following user(s) said Thank You: S99

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

Kill Range to far 4 years 1 week ago #293413

  • [*M] bware
  • [*M] bware's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Posts: 875
  • Thank you received: 2162
:( I'm offended. Yoda and I will pack up our light sabers and go play somewhere else
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 1 week ago #293417

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290

[*M] bware wrote: :( I'm offended. Yoda and I will pack up our light sabers and go play somewhere else




I rest my case.. :blink: :woohoo:
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 1 week ago #293418

  • 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Posts: 442
  • Thank you received: 290

111th| Heroicz wrote: Kill range is too far. Players actually think shooting head on is a gud idea ? lol, really ? U mean to tell me lining u'r plane up in a line of fire is a gud idea ? Since when ? Oh, since this Dogfight game can allow u to shoot from nearly 200 miles away ? Gee, it sure would be nice to save these lil ole bitty eyes to see in life ? It sure would be nice to see what a plane looks like before it or you falls out the Sky ? Such a waste of detailed craftsmanship, hate to see such talent go to waste, what's the use of having detailed planes if never get close enough to view them ? Still like shooting @ dots huh ? Cool.. but I would like to shoot @ a plane for once without having to be called a dropper for doing so ? This game is called ~Dogfight~, if the range weren't so far maybe we would be able to engage in a few ay, turn-fight battles that is.. without the unnecessary releasing of bombs ? Maybe then we as all fighters could engage in these close countered combats with enjoying the company of our bombs ? :dry:

The only logical explaination of that is to shorten the Luke Sky Walker range we got going on here ? This game has brought a whole new meaning to the word, " Star Wars ?" All I need now is a life sabor sword to take a slice @ Darth Vader ? Because I know he's around ? :unsure: :woohoo: :woohoo:



to note: edit
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 1 week ago #293430

  • [*M]TBUILT
  • [*M]TBUILT's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Posts: 4668
  • Thank you received: 16906
Just gunna say this the turning is un realistic also should that be changed? I mean if a plane truned like that in ww1 it would rip the wings right off. Just sayin. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [M]oon, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an, S99

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

Kill Range to far 4 years 1 week ago #293432

  • {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • {GI} E*A*G*L*E's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Long live GI
  • Posts: 1603
  • Thank you received: 3213
If you really want to talk about unrealistic let's talk:
  1. Lack of use of parachutes in WWI ~ only in last 6 weeks were they used
  2. Pilots landing and then a magical tank appears

This is a game, it's meant to be fun not historically accurate.

Yes there are rules to the game, some Zup said are rules, and then some are generally in place by the players.

I like something Zup once said (I know McFate can find the exact quote), he said that what's not allowed is anything that would make the game not fun for anyone else. Thus spawn killing, etc.

Technically, yes you can drop to "dog fight" in any mission but really if you want to dogfight there are missions that are designed for that, e.g dogfight, capture the carrier, and capture the flag. The only reason to drop in a bombing mission is to get an advantage over those carrying a bomb.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WEREWULF, Artho[M]an

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 1 week ago #293442

  • Dognamitt
  • Dognamitt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Posts: 2935
  • Thank you received: 5159
please zup I am a great long range shooter and would need to change my game . I would like you to make the game as realistic as possible and a natural drop in the bullets over distance would need more skill ! I say people will adapt to the changes like any of the changes you have made in the past

zuperman wrote: I've always wanted to change it but last time I suggested it people were loud about not doing it.

It's up to you, for me it's an easy change. My idea was to make them act like real bullets where they would drop after certain distance. Right now they are laser beams.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 1 week ago #293445

  • Dognamitt
  • Dognamitt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Posts: 2935
  • Thank you received: 5159
don't think aircraft carriers existed either lol

E*A*G*L*E wrote: If you really want to talk about unrealistic let's talk:

  1. Lack of use of parachutes in WWI ~ only in last 6 weeks were they used
  2. Pilots landing and then a magical tank appears

This is a game, it's meant to be fun not historically accurate.

Yes there are rules to the game, some Zup said are rules, and then some are generally in place by the players.

I like something Zup once said (I know McFate can find the exact quote), he said that what's not allowed is anything that would make the game not fun for anyone else. Thus spawn killing, etc.

Technically, yes you can drop to "dog fight" in any mission but really if you want to dogfight there are missions that are designed for that, e.g dogfight, capture the carrier, and capture the flag. The only reason to drop in a bombing mission is to get an advantage over those carrying a bomb.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Kill Range to far 4 years 1 week ago #293448

  • MOA
  • MOA's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Riding zeppelins before it was cool!
  • Posts: 172
  • Thank you received: 140
Truth is they had parachutes at the start of the war neither side used them as they feared pilots would jump at the first bullet that hit their plane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds