Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281694

• [M]Slatz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • A memory today is a treasure tomorrow
  • Thank you received: 2979
How do I get on the list??? I am usually considered chum...and want to be known something for more than that! :woohoo: AHAHAHA
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Comet, V.Huntress War, Gustavo fire

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281695

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

[M]Slatz wrote: How do I get on the list??? I am usually considered chum...and want to be known something for more than that! :woohoo: AHAHAHA

I'd like to report Slatzy for being such a good guy and being the friendliest guy in Dogfight.

There. You're blacklisted buddy...
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Skyripper, V.Huntress War

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281697

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536

Sting Ray70 wrote:

[M]Comet wrote: If you call somebody flying toward your base or carrier and killing you along the way so that you can't get up that's not spawnkilling. That's called suppressive fire. It's what you do when you want to bomb.

Get your terminology straight noob.

My green buddy who needs nobody backing his reputation is not a camper or a spawnkiller. Where are your screenshots?

Get over it loser.

It was a carrier mission you retard! After bombing, he camped and spawn killed when there were all MORAF's on his team and all noobs including myself on mine. Mind your own business, loser!

You're retarded. And if you want people to mind their own business, stay out of their thread. Hulk is a badass, and one of the most honorable people I have seen in the skies. I think you're full of shit.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281699

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Sting Ray70 wrote:

[M]Comet wrote: If you call somebody flying toward your base or carrier and killing you along the way so that you can't get up that's not spawnkilling. That's called suppressive fire. It's what you do when you want to bomb.

My green buddy who needs nobody backing his reputation is not a camper or a spawnkiller. Where are your screenshots?

Get over it loser.

It was a carrier mission you retard! After bombing, he camped and spawn killed when there were all MORAF's on his team and all noobs including myself on mine. Mind your own business, loser!

You're retarded. And if you want people to mind their own business, stay out of their thread. Hulk is a badass, and one of the most honorable people I have seen in the skies. I think you're full of shit.

Thank you sir Husky, your $20 is in the mail.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Comet, Husky Dog

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281700

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 56

[M]Comet wrote:

Sting Ray70 wrote:

Get over it loser.

Still no screenshots... I call bullshit... Looohooser

Screenshots are stills, not videos. What's it gonna show besides who killed who? They don't show actions!

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281701

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Sting Ray70 wrote:

Get over it loser.

Ah yes, the second game we played together. I bombed your boat tried to leave and you shot at me, I turned and shot you down. Then turned to leave AGAIN. Just because Comet wears a helmet, doesn't make him retarted.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Destroyer24, Freimann, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281702

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Sting Ray70 wrote:

[M]Comet wrote:

Sting Ray70 wrote:

Get over it loser.

Still no screenshots... I call bullshit... Looohooser

Screenshots are stills, not videos. What's it gonna show besides who killed who? They don't show actions!

Ask around the forum, or even world chat. Find anyone that has been spawnkilled by me. I will eat your hat if you come up with one.
Oh yeah, BOOM

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Destroyer24, Freimann, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281703

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Sting Ray70 wrote:

Get over it loser.

You don't even know what ur talking about. This thread is huge, how is it his thread? The best pilot around here is B52 no question about it!

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281705

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Sting Ray70 wrote:

Get over it loser.

I'm expecting it soon. The price of whiskey has risen.

Thank you sir Husky, your $20 is in the mail.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281706

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Sting Ray70 wrote:

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Sting Ray70 wrote:

Get over it loser.

You don't even know what ur talking about. This thread is huge, how is it his thread? The best pilot around here is B52 no question about it!

smugglingtwins.files.wordpress.com/2010/...-glasses-tatoos1.jpg

You're still retarded

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, Freimann, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281707

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

Sting Ray70 wrote:

Get over it loser.

Ah yes, the second game we played together. I bombed your boat tried to leave and you shot at me, I turned and shot you down. Then turned to leave AGAIN. Just because Comet wears a helmet, doesn't make him retarted.

No, after that you camped behind the ship and spawn killed me several times.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281709

• MOA
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Riding zeppelins before it was cool!
  • Thank you received: 140
Hey stingray VonHulk doesn't have that most honorable pilot award just for show I know for a fact VonHulk is one kindest people I know on here
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, Freimann, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by MOA.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281710

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
I do not feel the need to defend myself against some noob who doesn't know me. I can't wait until you play against a dropping camper. Let me know how that works out for you.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, Freimann, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281712

• Blind Squirrel {WP****}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Pack Strong, Wolf Proud
  • Thank you received: 347
Von Hulks name being mentioned on the black list would be funny if it wasn't such an insult to him. Ask around your wrong..., dead wrong by the sound of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, Freimann, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281713

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

Sting Ray70 wrote:

Get over it loser.

That's right, that helmet was a wedding gift. My mom always gets me such useful stuff...when I wear it nobody can read my thoughts...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann, [*M]Skyripper

Last edit: by [*M]Comet. Reason: Ok what am I thinking? That's right! You don't know! Because I'm wearing my helmet jerk!

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281715

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
So you're saying it's okay for him to camp, spawn kill and insult people?

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281716

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

[M]ad wrote: Looks like someone got a major ass whooping! :whistle: :whistle:

Yeah, you did! From me last game!!!

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281717

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!

Sting Ray70 wrote: So you're saying it's okay for him to camp, spawn kill and insult people?

No, we're saying that you are accusing one of the most honorable players in the game of something that he does not do.

You want to know what really having your ass pinned to the runway feels like?

Try Bubi, Calle, Lowenhart, Cricket, Dragon Rojo...those guys will give you the true experience.

You've been around for what? A month? Of course nobody believes you. Get real dude. No proof other than your mouth...look at the players here coming to defend a guy that doesn't need defending...

I'd like to report Stingray70 for being a crybaby...call the waaaaaambulance...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, KimberWolf {WP}

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281718

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
All I'm saying is that it was a whole team of MORAF's against a team of noobs. He was pinning me to the carrier runway by camping at the rear of the ship. A couple of insults were said to me during the game. Why would I lie about something like that?

That's what I saw. That's all I have to say. If you don't like it. Go jump off a cliff.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281719

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Thank you received: 1045

[M]Comet wrote:

Sting Ray70 wrote: So you're saying it's okay for him to camp, spawn kill and insult people?

No, we're saying that you are accusing one of the most honorable players in the game of something that he does not do.

Try Bubi, Calle, Lowenhart, Cricket, Dragon Rojo...those guys will give you the true experience.

You've been around for what? A month? Of course nobody believes you. Get real dude. No proof other than your mouth...look at the players here coming to defend a guy that doesn't need defending...

This is funny shite Big Green Obvs handed you a Real Smashing Time I've hand my ass kicked by him I ain't ashamed to admit it :whistle: Call the Minions they will have the Minbulance :woohoo:
The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281720

• Ñ21-Danilo-UY
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 374

[M]Comet wrote:

Perdón, pero ustedes están hablando del mismo Von Hulk que, en la votación del HOH-Best of the Best terminó reconociendo que tuvo conductas poco honorables al usar un fallo del juego, y se terminó disculpando? No, seguramente me debo de haber equivocado y se trate de uno de los tantos "Von Hulk" que tiene los [M]...
Qué poca memoria, todos tienen un muerto en el ropero...! traduzcan eso!

Sorry, but you are talking about the same Von Hulk that, in the vote on HOH-Best of the Best ended up recognizing that was dishonorable behavior when using a fault of the game, and finished apologizing? No, I surely must have wrong and try one of the many "Von Hulk" having the [M] ...
What little memory, all have died in the closet ...! translate that!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by Ñ21-Danilo-UY.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281721

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Thank you received: 1045

Sting Ray70 wrote: All I'm saying is that it was a whole team of MORAF's against a team of noobs. He was pinning me to the carrier runway by camping at the rear of the ship. A couple of insults were said to me during the game. Why would I lie about something like that?

That's what I saw. That's all I have to say. If you don't like it. Go jump off a cliff.

A cry baby hugger has been dispatched to your location when they arrive we will need you to fill out the hurt feelings report and then hand it to someone who gives a shit :woohoo:
The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann, [*M]Skyripper

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281723

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321

Sting Ray70 wrote:

[M]ad wrote: Looks like someone got a major ass whooping! :whistle: :whistle:

Yeah, you did! From me last game!!!

Yes Sir, you did.
Well, at least, I didn't cry :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann, [*M]Comet

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281725

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958

Blind Squirrel {WP****} wrote: Von Hulks name being mentioned on the black list would be funny if it wasn't such an insult to him. Ask around your wrong..., dead wrong by the sound of it.

I second what my brother Blind writes.

Hulk is none of the things you say--period. In fact, he gave me pointers early on when I was a noob like you. To fly and learn from the best in this game is an honor you will now most likely not experience because of your big hissy fit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, KimberWolf {WP}, Blind Squirrel {WP****}

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281734

• Vale46
  • Thank you received: 29
Before lawsuits are filed in the case of Hulk v Sting Ray, I noticed a Hulk clone in a game the other day going by the name of "(M)Von HuLK*". I don't know how he behaved 'cos I lost connection after about 30 seconds, but perhaps it was this joker that Sting Ray encountered.

Could be a second account or some mischief-maker trying to blacken Hulk's good name.

If there was a screenshot, at least we would know who was really involved, i.e. the original and best Hulk or the cheap and inferior copy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281751

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Vale46 wrote: Before lawsuits are filed in the case of Hulk v Sting Ray, I noticed a Hulk clone in a game the other day going by the name of "(M)Von HuLK*". I don't know how he behaved 'cos I lost connection after about 30 seconds, but perhaps it was this joker that Sting Ray encountered.

Could be a second account or some mischief-maker trying to blacken Hulk's good name.

If there was a screenshot, at least we would know who was really involved, i.e. the original and best Hulk or the cheap and inferior copy.

Oh, it was me, he is just mistaken about my behavior.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281753

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

DeliWolf{WP*} wrote:

Sting Ray70 wrote: All I'm saying is that it was a whole team of MORAF's against a team of noobs. He was pinning me to the carrier runway by camping at the rear of the ship. A couple of insults were said to me during the game. Why would I lie about something like that?

A cry baby hugger has been dispatched to your location when they arrive we will need you to fill out the hurt feelings report and then hand it to someone who gives a shit :woohoo:

I wasn't talking to you so shut up, limey.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281754

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
I was one of those Hulks flying around do you really think i would do that? Lol
i play the same way Von does and that will never change unless that player has done the same to me,do unto others as they have done unto you. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, KimberWolf {WP}

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281756

• The Desert Fox
  • Danger, is my middle name... Death from afar!
  • Thank you received: 42
I seen the blacklist... Am I out of it.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281763

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!

Sting Ray70 wrote:

DeliWolf{WP*} wrote:

I wasn't talking to you so shut up, limey.

I forgot all about this...fill out the report and send it in...our HR department will stick it in the "Nobody Gives a Shit" file.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M]Destroyer24, DireWolf{WP****}

Time to create page: 0.856 seconds