TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273781

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Dunc7 wrote:

Dunc7 wrote: I wish to blacklist a player who goes by "... ...". He shot me down without apology or explanation when we were both blue, just making fun of my indignation. I continued on, avoiding him and his shooting at me to win that game. Unfortunately, he was also in the next game as a red and here he took unfair advantage by swooping down on everyone where they could not see him to defend themselves because he is practically invisible! This guy represents a growing number of players who have no honor, and I don't wish to share the skies with him or anyone like him. Whoever is in charge here, DO something about this, starting with this chump! Thank you.

Since writing this, I have had the misfortune to be in several more games with this player using variations on dot patterns : ... ..., ..., etc. A few minutes ago, he tanked on our own base as a blue and wiped out our remaining hangars, costing us the game. He has also pmed me, bragging that he has every right to basically do whatever he wants. This is a separate issue from Deli and 21 GUN SALUTE, which is over. Larry G asked me to clarify. I hope this helps.

Kind of sounds like Wolf Pack needs to go hunting..... Maybe you can post in our thread and lets see what kind of fun we can have with "dot guy"

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Dunc7

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273937

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • pain is temporary ,pride is forever
  • Thank you received: 290
Maybe all squads should go hunting we should all do what these guys do to us
Spawn kill them use the glitch against them I think that would be great fun for me because I want revenge sweet revenge

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence ,sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #274168

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
EAGLE YOUR LUCKY CAUSE BUBI DOES THAT TO ME WITH MY BRAKES ON SITTING ON RUNWAY AND KILLS ME....AND ALL OTHER PLAYERS BRAKES WORK IT DONT HAPPEN ...I LIKE TO NO WHATS UP WITH THAT...SO ACTUALLY WHAT IM SAYING IS BUBI IS THE ONLY ONE THAT KILLS ME WITH BRAKES ON...SO HE HAS SOME KINDA GLITCH GOING ON AND VERY WELL KNOWS IT...AND TRYING TO USE IT ON OTHER PILOTS SOUNDS LIKE IT TO ME..TY MEAN FOKKER

E*A*G*L*E wrote: How pathetic is Bubi? VERY!

I went into a game today with Bubi in it, knowing his style of unfair playing, I decided to go chase him. However, at first his stupid team started teaming up on me, even when I told them what I was doing. One guy Garzo didn't care even though he said he hated cheaters, he was just after kills like Bubi (but without dropping).

Eventually Bubi did a sneaking run and got a hanger, but then camped and spawn killed. How do I know it was spawn killing? Because I sat with my breaks on as he came around again and again to shoot me sitting there, and my team mates. Eventually I got off the ground and took him down.

Then I started searching for him and found him trying to sneak again, the first time I hit him three times and then he auto-destroyed, and then the next time I got two hits into him before he auto-destroyed himself. (at that time Garzo was trying to take me down again as well, grrr don't they understand why we chase off players like Bubi?)

Anyway, how pathetic is Bubi that he will auto-destroy rather than get a death, doesn't want a bad KDR. I would have kept after him, but the reds got through my noob teammates and bombed the last hangers.

Last edit: by MEAN FOKKER.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #274169

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
That is strange, maybe because you called him a turd. LOL

Yeah he never destroyed me when I had my brakes on, and I kept watching him circle around and start shooting me again, then I timed it so I could take off when he was passing by.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #274170

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
YES HE CAMPS ...BUT A CAMPER WITH CAMPING KNOWLEDGE CAN AND WONT PASS TO BE SEEN...SO THERES NO WAY TO TIME IT...I KNOW MANY OF THEM....THOSE PILOTS RECIEVE THE LEAD ENEMA OF CAMPING FROM ME ALSO...AND A COUPLE DONT CAMP ME ANY MORE...LOL TY MEAN FOKKER

E*A*G*L*E wrote: That is strange, maybe because you called him a turd. LOL

Yeah he never destroyed me when I had my brakes on, and I kept watching him circle around and start shooting me again, then I timed it so I could take off when he was passing by.

The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #274171

• MICHAEL KANE..
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1336

K while ur on the subject....he was at it with anyone tryin to take off coming up behind before airbourne..what kind of coward needs to do that...this is a photo when law asked if I wanted him to switch..I said no if he lets us take off. This particular action is the same as spawn killing?...in background he's doing it to next pilot...ah well all part of the fun..

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #274284

• MICHAEL KANE..
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1336

This is one of 4 ss I have, foul mouthed and highly offensive..although I don't understand how he wasn't banned in game..'re joined later.

Last edit: by MICHAEL KANE...

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #274319

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Omg bubi runs a hack or has the worst connection in Df history .I posted a game in video showing me shooting him over and over then poof he disappeared no crash no death just suddenly reappeared coming from his base .he's the worst of anyone in the game every time I see him he's skipping and warping all over but it's not the lag doing it .he always jumps at the perfect moment I've shot him head on dead center but got no hits .one sec he's in front of you next he's behind you shooting you .and yes he's the biggest camping spawn killing dirt bag out there .he loves the game where he get noobs on the other side so he can camp them to death .let's ask this if your the only blue in a game camping on the reds just how the hell are you supposed to win a game .
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #274330

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728
Ah yes, good ole' Bubi.
Definitely an interesting character, with impressive numbers.

He is definitely a KDR player - which I have no problem with. I guess that's the object.......don't get shot down.
Personally I don't really care much about that as much as I should. I am a decent straight on fighter (I want to be good at turning) with a 2 to 1 ratio (for every 2 shot down, I'm shot down once). I just want to engage asap and try to win the game, as I am not very patient.

I have observed Bubi for quite a while and he is all about numbers. I was in a game against him recently, this particular time he would stay at mid-field, fly high & wait, and then dive down and pick people off. If he was engaged he would pull up and evade and go up high again for his next pass. It was actually a good strategy and required a lot of patience, which I don't have.
If he takes many deaths he will retreat or even leave the game. (I guess that actually is how dog fight pilots really were.)

In the same amount of time I had 28 kills and 12 deaths (on par for me), but Bubi only had 12 kills and only 2 deaths. I noticed that my style of "engage asap" was opposite of his. And if that's his gig, there's nothing dishonorable with how was playing "at that time".
I don't know if he was dropping, but I knew that if he decided to go to my base I would have to be prepared to drop because he is a notorious camper. Whether he has teammates coming in or not! I have seen him pull some crap.
And, I'll confess I can struggle with him since he turns better than me. It makes me wonder......., he has skills - why he resorts to some of his "other" tactics is beyond me.
It does seem that many of the "pure" KDR players (not all) will do anything to pad their stats, and thus do not care what they have to do to do so.
My 2 cents

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: MICHAEL KANE.., R E Z, Dunc7

Last edit: by KimberWolf {WP}.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #274356

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 56
One of your players named "Cricket" is a major spawn killer!

Make sure you add him to your hit lists!

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #274402

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166

Sting Ray70 wrote: One of your players named "Cricket" is a major spawn killer!

Poor litte guy!

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #274416

• DD| Mr. Brandman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Why not have fun killing your friends?
  • Thank you received: 325

Well, knowing cricket it wouldnt suprise me. BUT, you have no screenshots amd no detaield story as to what happened nor do you ha e anyone coming up and backing up what you said (an eyewitness). So at this moment there is nothing we can do
The Brandyman can.....

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275048

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

DDtd| Mr.Brandman wrote:

Well, knowing cricket it wouldnt suprise me. BUT, you have no screenshots amd no detaield story as to what happened nor do you ha e anyone coming up and backing up what you said (an eyewitness). So at this moment there is nothing we can do

After my last post, somebody PM'ed me and told me that's the only reason he's in the top 100!

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275049

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
Poor little guy.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275062

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
See what I mean? He doesn't know how to play. He sucks at the game.

Who wants a stupid head like that on your team?

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275068

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI

Sting Ray70 wrote: See what I mean? He doesn't know how to play. He sucks at the game.

Who wants a stupid head like that on your team?

Maybe he has done exactly as you said, and maybe the PM you got was true as well, however, what proof do you have?

Nobody knows who you are, thus without evidence how can we believe you just because you make a claim? If you were well known, and people knew they could trust your word, then it would be different, however with that said, for us to believe you we need proof (e.g. screenshots)

Also, rather than just saying that he's a major spawn killer, give us the facts of the situation.
  • What mission were you in?
  • Did he bomb and just fly around and around shooting you as you spawned?
  • Was he flying in to bomb or get the flag, and was laying down suppressing fire as he approached?

• We need the facts, thus I hope you supply them next time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Armament, Dunc7

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275088

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
You want facts, here ya go. He was killed once during a takeoff in a dogfight mission. Big friggin' deal.

If I was such a major spawnkiller, you'd think my KHR and KWR, since the first of the month, would be sitting higher than 5.54 and 6.47. I play to win, not for Stink Ray70.

Here's a PM I received: "the class of players has dropped in the last year"

Last edit: by Cricket.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275092

• CRAZYWOLF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • CRAZY! ME?
  • Thank you received: 1040
Not taking sides here,but it seems that a lot of players don't realize that only spawn killing in a tank is bannable . Other wise you need to learn to deal with it.

Think you're going Crazy? Great! When you get there look me up and I'll show you around.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275096

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
That's what he was doing. He shot me several times on the same runway from the tank.

Cricket wrote: Here's a PM I received: "the class of players has dropped in the last year"

Although I haven't been here for very long, I think I know who dropped the percentage.

Last edit: by [TFL] Bumble Bee.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275100

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI

Sting Ray70 wrote: That's what he was doing. He shot me several times on the same runway from the tank.

Well, again you offer no proof, just your accusations. Thus, you need to drop it for now. If it happens again, then you need to get screenshots as your "evidence" to go along with your accusations.

What is known, is that several people in the World Chat have been upset with Cricket, saying he's being a bully, etc. Thus, it could easily be construed that you are one of those in the chat room that don't like him, that has created a new account here on the forum, only to try and get him banned. Can you see why you need proof and not just your accusations? Or are you clueless?

CRAZYWOLF wrote: Not taking sides here,but it seems that a lot of players don't realize that only spawn killing in a tank is bannable . Other wise you need to learn to deal with it. "

That's not really true Crazywolf.

zuperman wrote: ... From my point of view spawn killing is bad, period. No excuse for it. Everybody does it eventually because it just happen but setting a rule to when it is ok is completely unnecessary.
It is like cursing. You do it from time to time and nobody will say anything... Now go in a cursing tirade and you get banned.

zuperman wrote: ...The idea is very simple: anything that could ruin the game for you or other players if repeated constantly is not allowed...

Do we really need to spell out a rule book when you know you are ruining the game for all the other team? If you know it is ruining the game, you know it is wrong. Trying to excuse it with: where are the rules? It's like pissing on the kitchen of a bar and say that there is no sign saying it's forbidden.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Armament

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275154

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
He's full of shit. Tanks don't fly. Not anymore at least.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275158

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Cricket wrote: He's full of shit.

And he lies too.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275163

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
I wasnt lying. I have the courtroom documents that prove you are a dog molester.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275167

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1091
Cricket is one of the toughest opponents in the game.One of the top players and you don't get there by being a spawn killer as you just can't!I will always prefer to see him as a blue.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275232

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Cricket wrote: I wasnt lying. I have the courtroom documents that prove you are a dog molester.

Poor little guy.

BTS- he's probably got one of those hacked planes I've heard about.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275244

• DD| Mr. Brandman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Why not have fun killing your friends?
  • Thank you received: 325

Sting Ray70 wrote:

Cricket wrote: I wasnt lying. I have the courtroom documents that prove you are a dog molester.

Poor little guy.

BTS- he's probably got one of those hacked planes I've heard about.

Ive never seen anyone manage to hack this game (forums is a different story), so thst idea is scrapped

Bts is right, yku dont get in top 10 or wherever he is by doing just thst, you need true skills and time

Eagle, well said, emphasizing what i was trying to get out

Stingray, youve heard the expression a picture is worth a thousand words, so drop the pic or drop the topic
The Brandyman can.....

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275267

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1091
Grow up Sting Ray.Cricket is a good guy you appear to be a fool.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275712

• GeRmZ.... .
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 12
The map cannot be displayed, you haven't specified a location yet.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

• Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by GeRmZ.... .. Reason: messed up

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275770

• Stormbringer
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • You may win the battle but not the war
    • Thank you received: 577

We have a new spawnkiller in df. Quark, Brigadier General 1. Kept me down from lifting off the air strip. He did the same thing in dogfight. Be careful of him.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 10 months ago #275772

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Long live GI

Stormbringerfast wrote: We have a new spawnkiller in df. Quark, Brigadier General 1. Kept me down from lifting off the air strip. He did the same thing in dogfight. Be careful of him.

I

He isn't a new spawn killer, he's been banned for such things three times already. Also in world chat he said he will keep doing it.

Now as to a tank spawn killer, we can add to the list Captain Bravefart.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.881 seconds