Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #269190

• Punk[M]Chef
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 642

Kaco. wrote: Punk Chef, insults the players all the time, plus the coward he is.
Insults the players and then out of the game.

:evil: :evil:

When u deliberately team kill me like you did a few weeks back,then expect me to insult you.I treat people the same as they treat me!Another person who constantly drops and sneaks, who sooks in the forum,but should worry about their own FORM,not others !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i6

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #269192

• Kaco.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 892

when we are beginners, we made some mistakes. Now I admire about you, undisciplined veteran pilot.
And not dropp a long time, unlike what you come accusing me. I never did team kill.

:evil: :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Hevo 84, Von Xapa

Last edit: by Kaco..

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #269210

• Hevo 84
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 200

I also was in that match and saw Punk invisible bomb, confessed already fz much more from when it happened that beef with Comet and the First that now is already okay First turned My friend I do not do anything wrong realized that this is not fair and it is very wrong for me to have players who do this are afraid to face the red, Punk do not mess your squad Notorious for the [M] is one of the best squads of the bad name dogfight does not look good since I entered the TBD leaders taught me to play with honor and that's what I'm doing You are a good player does not need to do this beauty, I love to play with the members of the [M] to me are the most mass matches that have So what I meant, Greetings to the members of the [M] Punk calls you and I :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Von Xapa

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #269216

• Redui
  • Thank you received: 11
Stereorango the guys a cheat a hacker

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #269217

• Von Xapa
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 373

Punk[M]Chef wrote:

Von Xapa wrote:

Punk[M]Chef wrote:

BLACKHAWKGHOST wrote: Charles USA is a brasuca and he uses the tank glitch all the time and he ignores me

He has done that to me too,many times.A very DISHONOURABLE player! Deserves everything he gets !!

Excuse me, gentlemen, perhaps the text will not be very good because I am using the translator.

Anyway, I'm here to say that steps are being taken in relation to Charles.

But you do not have the right to claim Punk [M] Chef, since yesterday used a game fails to win, you used the invisible tank on the aircraft carrier, check images

I also received complaints about you from three friends, two of them said you isulta them, calling it "cowardly and droppers" when losing, and then abandons the match.

The other said you accused him of being hacker, just because the sight of it is very good and he hits you from afar.

ONCE the glitch is used against ME in a game earlier,by players in that game,and u were all dropping at 1 stage whilst 3 on 1!,then I will ALWAYS USE IT TOO !!!!!!U forgot to mention that it was used on me in the 2 games b4 that 1 game,so I returned the favour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is the 1st and only time I had used it !!There are several payers I will ALWAYS use it with as it is always used by them !!!I am srry u were in that game,and it affected u so much,but ur the 1 who chose to stay,because they and u were all dropping,and u were all being smartasses about it, SO I FINISHED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So next time U have a sook about me on the forum GET THE STORY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will say the same thing to you, look for the real story, as you prove that I was dropper?

If you see me without bomb in the picture, it's because I just throw in a tank that was approaching the carrier.

I have nothing against the squad [M], on the contrary, I have great respect for them, are great pilots, particularly do not like to complain about other pilots, just think you can not complain about others doing the same thing.

About you have played with me earlier, that was my first match of the day, and did not like it ends so fast, with a pilot bombing invisible.

I hope you have understood the message, I am withdrawing me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Hevo 84, Kaco.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #269658

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
media1000.dropshots.com/photos/1272068/20150514/b_025821.png

Alex503 admitting his guilt. He disappeared at least 4 times. unbelievable.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton

Last edit: by Skeeter72{WP}.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #269727

• Heavy aviator
  • Thank you received: 46
Just ran a new update and upgraded to a new i-pad. Played a couple games and the first run is fine. After that, reds say I am invisible and accuse me of cheating....sigh. Confirmed with blue player that I was invisible and left the game, as you should. Stayed in the last game and watched as both red and blue disappeared. Just wanted to let the thread know, might just be me, but I doubt it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper

Last edit: by Heavy aviator.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #271782

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Watch out for a guy named Pain Killer.

He was in world chat saying he was banned for 5 minutes. Someone asked why, and he said for shooting his team member. Someone else said he should be banned for that, in which he then replied "team killing is fun".

Well, after that I ended up in a game on his team, he started shooting me, and bombed one of our hangers. I then told the reds he was free game, and I just flew around watching him get taken down.

So if you see him in the skies, make sure he knows it's not cool to team kill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [*M]Skyripper, nightorado, KimberWolf {WP}, infernal

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #271977

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

MORAF21 is back to his old ways.. spawnkilling with tank next to runway in dogfight missions.. and after talking with him a bunch in PM's and in World Chat I had high hopes for him.. :(

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, dognamitt

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #271979

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
I can't say I'm surprised by Moraf21, all I ever heard from him were empty words.

His actions, again and again showed that he deserved to be banned and shouldn't have been allowed back, now this again shows the truth of his lack of character.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #272284

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI

ZebraUp wrote: MORAF21 is back to his old ways.. spawnkilling with tank next to runway in dogfight missions.. and after talking with him a bunch in PM's and in World Chat I had high hopes for him.. :(

He's back as 21 Gun Salute and is a "training officer" for S.A.W.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #272487

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • pain is temporary ,pride is forever
  • Thank you received: 290
Its not what he does while flying its what he says on world chat
Yesterday he told me that everyone in my squad sucked except pleiadian
Than I said don't say it then he said it again (everyone in your squad sucks except pleiadian

I haven't seen him while he was flying but I see him in world chat
Being what he is

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence ,sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #272560

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
You said everyone in my squad sucked except pleiadian

Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence ,sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #272963

• [GI2] Grim Repo
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SQUIBBILY FLABBITY DOO
  • Thank you received: 399
Germzz in a bomb the hanger. Invisible and bombing. Asked multiple times to leave and wouldn't.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273080

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
Well, aren't you just precious.

I talked to him 21. Used the old saying "don't go wrestling with pigs, you both just end up covered in mud." You do a good enough job of digging your own holes, and you certainly don't need any help.

Cheers!

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Dunc7

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273093

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
Well said Husky!

21, why do you always leave out your actions? You tried to blame Acegirl on something but then she pointed out the facts, but good you finally admitted she was right and you were lying.

Now in this one I see Allie telling you to be nice, so where's the screenshot of what you said before what Deliwolf said?

You seriously need to grow up. After everything you have done in the past (and some you are still doing), and then you try and throw good members under the bus but without the transparency of YOUR actions, just isn't going well.

You obviously are a lonely soul that is craving attention, even if it's bad attention. I think some people here wonder if they should hate your or pity you. Also because you don't know how to "play nice" you appear to try and do bad things but not take responsibility for your actions, and try to blame everything on everyone else.

What's really sad is that you're bringing dishonor on your squad, and NOT following the rules of your squad, but from your past actions it's really no surprise:

Welcome to S.A.W. (SPARTAN AERIAL WARLORDS)
Squad Rules:

1. Don't do anything that will get you muted or banned ~ tank spawn killing of Zebra, which you admitted to
2. No teamkilling (unless by accident) ~ which you did on purpose to Acegirl
3. No spawnkilling ~ which you admitted to in your post
4. Respect your squadron officers
5. You have the option to team up with squadron members in dogfight missions
6. No poaching
7. Have Fun!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Husky Dog, Dunc7

Last edit: by {GI} E*A*G*L*E.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273144

• WEREWULF
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 435
I think that when more people play with Charles USA and his friends, they'll be more sympathetic with punk chef. Charles pulls some really nasty moves like sneak camping. And for some odd reason, he can tank on the runway every time without fail. It's bizarre. So when you finally kill him, he knocks out 6 hangers within seconds.

I've also never seen anyone move like him. I'm sure everyone who plays with him will be perplexed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Viper10{WP}, Blind Squirrel {WP****}

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273152

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

21 GUN SALUTE wrote: Dunc7 I hope you look into this and know that deli will just turn the tables and say how I am a dishonorable player but he needs to learn respect for other squads and their officers. Name calling should not be tolerated neither should spawnkilling in a dogfight mission ... I know I am to blame too , and predator and I have discussed my punishment, but I don't think that he should be forsake banned just maybe taught a bit of a lesson.

Attachment not found

Ok, I promised you to look at this, but I cant feel very sympathetic. Deli is my pack brother and I know him fairly well. He has always shown good judgment as far as I can tell. So, if he blows his cork, there's a good reason. Also, Viper is our leader, so he's the one to appeal to for justice. However, 21, I think you should listen to the people who fly with you. It'll work out better for all of us.

Signed by 21 GUN SALUTE

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273345

• ~~~°°~~~
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
DRUNK7 .... O SO SORRY DUNC7........ Sorry i team kill you because i was tinking you want a tank.... To finish the game..... So sorry so... I show you a lesson when you and acegirl spawkilling me several times.... So i wait go up and i take both down.... And stay to finish the game WE WIN!!!!!!!...... DON'T CRY BE A MAN....... I AM ".. .." DOTS.... OK :evil: :evil: :whistle: :evil:

I have problems whit my keyboard.... I cant text on dogfigth game chat ... i only can use the top line....... I dont know why..... I only can use..... QWERTYUIOP ........ SO is no muy problem.... Ok B)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... HEHE B)

Last edit: by ~~~°°~~~. Reason: fix mistakes

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273353

• ~~~°°~~~
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
B) B) B) B) B) B) B) WEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEEEEEE HA HEHE :P

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273357

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

no no no wrote: DRUNK7 .... O SO SORRY DUNC7........ Sorry i team kill you because i was tinking you want a tank.... To finish the game..... So sorry so... I show you a lesson when you and acegirl spawkilling me several times.... So i wait go up and i take both down.... And stay to finish the game WE WIN!!!!!!!...... DON'T CRY BE A MAN....... I AM ".. .." DOTS.... OK :evil: :evil: :whistle: :evil:

I have problems whit my keyboard.... I cant text on dogfigth game chat ... i only can use the top line....... I dont know why..... I only can use..... QWERTYUIOP ........ SO is no muy problem.... Ok B)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... HEHE B)

I think that this idiot speaks for himself better than I can. Make your own judgments.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273361

• ~~~°°~~~
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
B) BLA BLA BLA CYA ON AIR HEHEHEHE CRY BABY.... TELL YOU MOM ABOUT THIS HEHEHE :evil: :evil: :evil:

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273389

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Thank you received: 1045

21 GUN SALUTE wrote:

Dunc7 wrote:

21 GUN SALUTE wrote: Dunc7 I hope you look into this and know that deli will just turn the tables and say how I am a dishonorable player but he needs to learn respect for other squads and their officers. Name calling should not be tolerated neither should spawnkilling in a dogfight mission ... I know I am to blame too , and predator and I have discussed my punishment, but I don't think that he should be forsake banned just maybe taught a bit of a lesson.

Attachment not found

Ok, I promised you to look at this, but I cant feel very sympathetic. Deli is my pack brother and I know him fairly well. He has always shown good judgment as far as I can tell. So, if he blows his cork, there's a good reason. Also, Viper is our leader, so he's the one to appeal to for justice. However, 21, I think you should listen to the people who fly with you. It'll work out better for all of us.

Your right... ;)

Signed by 21 GUN SALUTE

Yeah I called you a cry baby cause in that DF mission I took you down in the space of 3 mins 6times then you left 21 look at my rank compared to yours yes I admit I've got a firey temper that's cause I'm a Irish Romany Gypsy and then you go about making dear threats like a immature kid I can see another bank heading your way 21

The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273396

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
Yep, no matter how much he SAYS he's changed, he really is still the same, just trying to hide it.

I really feel sorry for S.A.W.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273402

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
Another one that gives S.A.W. a bad name.

Danixin tank spawn killing in a dogfight mission.

Attachments:

Last edit: by {GI} E*A*G*L*E.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273442

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Danixin sucks at flying so he spawn kills just like the ithers

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273512

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dunc7 wrote: I wish to blacklist a player who goes by "... ...". He shot me down without apology or explanation when we were both blue, just making fun of my indignation. I continued on, avoiding him and his shooting at me to win that game. Unfortunately, he was also in the next game as a red and here he took unfair advantage by swooping down on everyone where they could not see him to defend themselves because he is practically invisible! This guy represents a growing number of players who have no honor, and I don't wish to share the skies with him or anyone like him. Whoever is in charge here, DO something about this, starting with this chump! Thank you.

Since writing this, I have had the misfortune to be in several more games with this player using variations on dot patterns : ... ..., ..., etc. A few minutes ago, he tanked on our own base as a blue and wiped out our remaining hangars, costing us the game. He has also pmed me, bragging that he has every right to basically do whatever he wants. This is a separate issue from Deli and 21 GUN SALUTE, which is over. Larry G asked me to clarify. I hope this helps.

Last edit: by Dunc7.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273542

• BLACKHAWKGHOST
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Bee was on my team and he was spawnkilling noob in tanks so I figured to drive my tank to enemy base to kill him you can call me a team killer but I felt I had to do it

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273543

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Thank you received: 1045

BLACKHAWKGHOST wrote: Bee was on my team and he was spawnkilling noob in tanks so I figured to drive my tank to enemy base to kill him you can call me a team killer but I felt I had to do it

BHG that's a extremely honourable thing to do
The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, BLACKHAWKGHOST

Official blacklist thread 8 years 11 months ago #273757

• infernal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 940
i wanna report xiuhtecuhtli.21. he use the lag to kill (apearing and disapearing ) then,..he blocks our runway to make us crash
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.927 seconds