Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #279017

• Jimmy the Great
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 215
I think this is the first time I've blacklisted anyone but here it is. Amanda S2 was camping, dropping, lagging and being disrespectful for the entirety of the match. This is unacceptable play and if you see amanda around, be sure to give her hell for me. Unfortunately I can only take one picture per game I'm afraid, so this one will have to do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LiLBaDGaL

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jimmy the Great.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #279019

• LiLBaDGaL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
okie dokie ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllll

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #279412

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
SkyWizard got banned, now he is back fly under a different name. Dominio Aereo. Tank Spawnkilling in a DogFight match. Unacceptable.

HuskyDog was there, also.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, Husky Dog

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #279426

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
Yep. I was there. Right back with the "nasty girl" comments along with camping and (trying) to spawn kill. Waited for the right moment and managed to get off the ground and shoot him down. Spawned in a tank right next to the runway (which I also killed). Next game I saw him in he was all back on the nasty girl comments. It would be annoying if he wasn't so dang BAD at the game.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #280264

• CRAZYWOLF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • CRAZY! ME?
  • Thank you received: 1040
Bump for the wabbit

Think you're going Crazy? Great! When you get there look me up and I'll show you around.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #280438

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
I know my post isn't o. This thread but if I go to page two it will be stuck there all day .

Bump back

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #280591

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Reporting pilot by name of "As Jesus" for bombing own hangars, killing own team members and laughing about it.

I do have a pic, but no clue how to post it.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #280592

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

DireWolf {WP} wrote: Reporting pilot by name of "As Jesus" for bombing own hangars, killing own team members and laughing about it.

I do have a pic, but no clue how to post it.

Try using photobucket or tiny pics..
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #280597

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958

Thanks GreyGhost. As mentioned this is As Jesus bombing his own hangars and firing on his team mate.

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #280643

• Thulsa Doom
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Doom knows.
  • Thank you received: 511

[LB] Pedrinho wrote: Stirlington is his name.
Low rank.
Minutes ago, just me and him against two reds.
He shot me from behind just after taking off.
I killed him, and told him to stop it.
Then, he tanked, and went to our base, and begun to bomb hangars.
When we told him (me and reds) to stop it, he laughed and mocked, saying "pffff".
I didnt take screenshots, sorry.

Edit: AOV Dragon Levi was on that game, he can confirm it.

Edit 2: SERIOUSLY, GUYS??????? Are you blacklisting players just for DROPPING????
Oh, my...

I've also been team killed by this guy, but mine came with a double sting as I had just swapped sides to help him as he was seriously outnumbered. :angry:
Even more interesting is this guy's name sounded familiar to me, and I finally placed it....he claimed to be the brother of crash349 one day few months ago in world chat..anyone remember him?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #280648

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: SkyWizard got banned, now he is back fly under a different name. Dominio Aereo. Tank Spawnkilling in a DogFight match. Unacceptable.

Hulk, I will dare to disagree with you on this one, my green good friend...
When I face a tank spawnkiller, all he get is just one kill, no more than that. After his first kill, I take off imediately and destroy him (99% of time). Sincerely, I don't think a tank-spawnkiller deserves to be banned or something. The most we can do is to chase them, and if they are noobs, they can be educated. I really don't mind being tank-spawnkilled, I actually encourage the "bad guys" to do it, cuz its fun to deal with, makes the game less boring! lol Videogames need bad guys to be fun!!!!

By the way, here comes something that may make you green in a second: yesterday, I entered a capture-the-flag mission, and on my first run, I killed 4 or 5 reds by plane. Then, I was shot down right in front of the red base. I took my tank, and just from where I was (like 60-80 meters from their runway), I begun to spawnkill their planes, just to let my teammates to take the flag. After spawnkilling 4 or 5 reds in a row (they got furious!), one of them destroyed my turtle. But at that moment, one of my teammates was far enough with their flag, and seconds after I respawn, he landed, and we won.

You know what? I was about 60-80 meters from their runway, but if I was closer, I believe I would do the same, with no remorse. Mostly on these days, when one can spawn at different spots, so its not that big deal as it used to be (great work, Zup!).

I took the RED PILL!

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #280653

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321

Husky Dog {WP} wrote: Yep. I was there. Right back with the "nasty girl" comments along with camping and (trying) to spawn kill. Waited for the right moment and managed to get off the ground and shoot him down. Spawned in a tank right next to the runway (which I also killed). Next game I saw him in he was all back on the nasty girl comments. It would be annoying if he wasn't so dang BAD at the game.

I think I have played with this guy last day. Every time he got shot down, he said 'she is so mean'. Not sure who it is.
But made me laugh.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281187

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
STIRLINGTON TEAM KILLER SHOT ME DOWN BY BASE THOUGHT IT WAS ACCIDENT THEN I RECALL hes been mentioed before here ANYWAY JUMPED IN TANK SHOT HIS ASS OFF RUNWAY 3 TIME THEN GOT BANNED FOR 5 MINS AH THE JOY OF REVENGE WAS WORTH THE BAN
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Last edit: by dognamitt.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281190

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
Doggie, I just hate that we have to do such things. I was in a game last night and had to drop to chase off a dropper. Even the reds were going to leave because he was ruining the game. I forget the name though, started with a P, something like Poppie, or Petey.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281192

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983

E*A*G*L*E wrote: Doggie, I just hate that we have to do such things. I was in a game last night and had to drop to chase off a dropper. Even the reds were going to leave because he was ruining the game. I forget the name though, started with a P, something like Poppie, or Petey.

Poopies, Poor Player, Pencil Pecker, Pottie Prince(ss), Poutty Puss, Pink Pickled Pompus Porker....?

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281417

• |111th| Mr.McLovin
  • Thank you received: 31
This stirlington wussy is back at it with all of his teamkilling crap...i encourage everyone to camp him and pat your kill stats a little bit.
Lovin errbody...one red at a time

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281420

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Just left one with Stirlington in it...team kills you and when you return the favor, he tanks and bombs his own hangars. So let him get in the middle of the field before you bring this idiot down.

Don't give me the grief about the no screen shot crap. [M]Ad was in there with me as a witness. There will be more reports about this assclown...guaranteed.

Edit: Exactly the same as Pedrinho said...read his post above.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281432

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Comet wrote: Just left one with Stirlington in it...team kills you and when you return the favor, he tanks and bombs his own hangars. So let him get in the middle of the field before you bring this idiot down.

Don't give me the grief about the no screen shot crap. [M]Ad was in there with me as a witness. There will be more reports about this assclown...guaranteed.

Will pin his little @§§ on to the runway next time.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281435

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

Doggy Dix wrote: Why don't you just put three bullets in teamkillers every time you see him...The next bullet bring him down.
Imagine flying around constantly with three bullets in the hull...and be a easy target for anyone... :woohoo:

Myself have been practice this for a while :evil: :evil: :evil:

DD I like your idea

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281454

• [GI2] Grim Repo
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SQUIBBILY FLABBITY DOO
  • Thank you received: 399

[M]Comet wrote: Just left one with Stirlington in it...team kills you and when you return the favor, he tanks and bombs his own hangars. So let him get in the middle of the field before you bring this idiot down.

Was in a game with this asshat yesterday. Came over the hill and watched him chase down one of the pilots on his team. About the time I got up close enough to pin his sorry ass down he got the traitor ban.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281627

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
Skye was parked on the other team's carrier, got shot and tanked. He got 2 shots off and quit it when I called him on it. Look at the opposition...a MORAF doesn't need to take advantage of a glitch to win...can't wait to see you as red Skye...

The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281667

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 56
[*M]VonHuLK was asked not to spawn kill and he just started insulting me and began to circle around and continuously do it. People like that have very poor sportsmanship and need to be suspended from playing.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281670

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Sting Ray70 wrote: [*M]VonHuLK was asked not to spawn kill and he just started insulting me and began to circle around and continuously do it. People like that have very poor sportsmanship and need to be suspended from playing.

Circled around? Spawnkilled? As far as I know, I am the "only" VonHulk. Did we play against each other? Yes. Did you get your ass handed to you? Yes. Did I camp on you? No. I don't camp. Know this, if you wish for me to camp on you, say the word. You won't leave the runway. I came over the hill with my bombs, fired on you, dropped my bombs and left. Wait until you meet up with some of the campers, then you will appreciate how I play. Don't speak my name again, we will get along fine. Good day sir.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, [*M]TBUILT, Mongo, [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, KimberWolf {WP}, Husky Dog, Gustavo fire

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281677

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
That's just funny stuff right there
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Comet

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281680

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Looks like someone got a major ass whooping! :whistle: :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281682

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

Sting Ray70 wrote: [*M]VonHuLK was asked not to spawn kill and he just started insulting me and began to circle around and continuously do it. People like that have very poor sportsmanship and need to be suspended from playing.

Circled around? Spawnkilled? As far as I know, I am the "only" VonHulk. Did we play against each other? Yes. Did you get your ass handed to you? Yes. Did I camp on you? No. I don't camp. Know this, if you wish for me to camp on you, say the word. You won't leave the runway. I came over the hill with my bombs, fired on you, dropped my bombs and left. Wait until you meet up with some of the campers, then you will appreciate how I play. Don't speak my name again, we will get along fine. Good day sir.

Yes you did camp, douche bag.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281685

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Sting Ray70 wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

Yes you did camp, douche bag.

I stayed at your base? Killed you multiple times? Never let you off the ground? None of these things occurred. One day you will learn who I am.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Comet, KimberWolf {WP}

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281687

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
If you call somebody flying toward your base or carrier and killing you along the way so that you can't get up that's not spawnkilling. That's called suppressive fire. It's what you do when you want to bomb.

Get your terminology straight noob.

My green buddy who needs nobody backing his reputation is not a camper or a spawnkiller. Where are your screenshots?

Get over it loser.

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281690

• [TFL] Bumble Bee
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

[M]Comet wrote: If you call somebody flying toward your base or carrier and killing you along the way so that you can't get up that's not spawnkilling. That's called suppressive fire. It's what you do when you want to bomb.

My green buddy who needs nobody backing his reputation is not a camper or a spawnkiller. Where are your screenshots?

Get over it loser.

It was a carrier mission you retard! After bombing, he camped and spawn killed when there were all MORAF's on his team and all noobs including myself on mine. Mind your own business, loser!

Official blacklist thread 8 years 9 months ago #281693

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!

Sting Ray70 wrote:

[M]Comet wrote: If you call somebody flying toward your base or carrier and killing you along the way so that you can't get up that's not spawnkilling. That's called suppressive fire. It's what you do when you want to bomb.

Get over it loser.

It was a carrier mission you retard! After bombing, he camped and spawn killed when there were all MORAF's on his team and all noobs including myself on mine. Mind your own business, loser!

Still no screenshots... I call bullshit... Looohooser
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, KimberWolf {WP}

Time to create page: 0.887 seconds