Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177842

• Turtle [M]an
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • A.K.A [M]Ryan273935
  • Thank you received: 148

[DD]DuckofDoom wrote: I need to report someone that needs banned I don't have screenshot because I'm not sure how to on my iphone 4 his name is Kahuna he is a wing commander I believe I was just in game with him he's was cussing everyone out I was on his team he tea killed me twice an another couple of people on our team then when I shot him back he bombed two of our hangers the left I'm not one to complain much but this is the worst pilot I have ever seen an he needs banned thank you please let me know what you decide

I would like to second this, I wasn't in same game, but I have joined to see him teamkill/spawn kill people, also he seems to enjoy bombing his own hangers :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: BuckSlayer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177879

• [M]COD.Dan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 315
not sure if this guy really just wanted to end the game, being sarcastic or what. he stayed in the tank in his base and tanked his own hangar...guess it's best if we keep an eye out for him...

Can't bring down faster and better planes? MAKE THEM CRASH.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177883

• [M] Congress
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I am POW/MIA, but I shall return!
  • Thank you received: 412
I'd like to report Diareha Jones for acting in a jerk like manner, and hinting sexual and dorogotory terms. He cannot be banned or muted, but he can be put on this list. His name suggest exactly what he is. Diarreha!

I SHALL RETURN!

The Congress has declared war on Dogfight. Watch out... Congress is in Session!!
Attachments:

Last edit: by [M] Congress.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177885

• [M] Congress
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Diareha Jones apologized shortly.
I SHALL RETURN!

The Congress has declared war on Dogfight. Watch out... Congress is in Session!!

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177898

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 81
I would like to report the artbiter for cussing and saying rude things about zip and wig in WC I don't have screenshot on my phone or know who to do it if it has it but you can have zip look at the chat and see it for him self I think he needs to get banned perm banned and also Max 8flamester for team killing again after he was banned for the first 5 min both were team killing and as I let them know if they keep it up I would blacklist them them both said who cares and keep it up

Last edit: by khaoswolf 13.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177908

• Raider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • GI's Sneaky Pilot
  • Thank you received: 168

KhaosKing wrote: I would like to report the artbiter for cussing and saying rude things about zip and wig in WC I don't have screenshot on my phone or know who to do it if it has it but you can have zip look at the chat and see it for him self I think he needs to get banned perm banned and also Max 8flamester for team killing again after he was banned for the first 5 min both were team killing and as I let them know if they keep it up I would blacklist them them both said who cares and keep it up

Arbiter 1234? He's a friend of Eddie Rickenburg who was banned recently for multiple violations in-game. He also cursed me for reporting Eddie teamkilling Mean Fokker recently b4 he was banned. That's why he's like that. :angry:

Last edit: by Raider.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177909

• [M]COD.Dan
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 315
wopwopbang in my and triple taps' theory is pr ace. he's accusing me of hack because of the lag. hahaha

Can't bring down faster and better planes? MAKE THEM CRASH.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177914

• Jans79
  • Thank you received: 53
Hey,

I am really dissapointment about latest games i play.....i dont know what is happening with people, but games really become paintfull....a lot of spawnkilling and ruing the game....

Few days ago, "teganap" bombed our base... Picture below
Few minits ago in zep game, all pilots of opposit team teamkilling us, so we cant even take off......pictures below.... After warnings they didnt stop killing us so i somehow manage to bring them down and win the game last second. In the next game, the same pilot teamkilled me and left the game becouse i told them, that i would report them...

Really, what the he.l is wrong with the people.....like i enjoy report pilots.....

Names of the pilots spawnkillers:
- esperanza
- [NLR] Mo
- palehorse

Esperanza was also teamkilled me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Baracca, Punk[M]Chef, Auld

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177923

• Auld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cope with me, I'm anti-social
  • Thank you received: 188

Jans79 wrote: Hey,

I am really dissapointment about latest games i play.....i dont know what is happening with people, but games really become paintfull....a lot of spawnkilling and ruing the game....

Few minits ago in zep game, all pilots of opposit team teamkilling us, so we cant even take off......pictures below.... After warnings they didnt stop killing us so i somehow manage to bring them down and win the game last second. In the next game, the same pilot teamkilled me and left the game becouse i told them, that i would report them...

Really, what the he.l is wrong with the people.....like i enjoy report pilots.....

- esperanza
- [NLR] Mo
- palehorse

Its so awful to see this Jans... And The worst of this situation: always r The same goddang players... I support a permanent ban for them. No remorse.
DROP DED

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177928

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
I had a guy bragging yesterday that he changes names so fast that the mods cant catch him in time, therefore he keeps on causing havoc, he said he loves it when the old farts get all upset. He said he had like 8 accounts (don't know how you could do that). He was bragging how he and his friends were going to keep at it.

I've had a few games ruined like that in the last few days. With the advent of many more players coming into the game it's going to get worse especially when they brag about getting away with it.

I wonder if ZUP could limit the number of name changes to maybe once a week or something like that. That might help. Another mod like VON HULK who is on the forum 23 hours a day that can instantly ban or mute would help to. Anyhow the last few days have been rough. Sorry for my rant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, RT

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177936

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
:lol:
Sorry it took me 22 minutes to see this, lol

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heavy aviator

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177965

• Jans79
  • Thank you received: 53

Davy Crockett wrote: I had a guy bragging yesterday that he changes names so fast that the mods cant catch him in time, therefore he keeps on causing havoc, he said he loves it when the old farts get all upset. He said he had like 8 accounts (don't know how you could do that). He was bragging how he and his friends were going to keep at it.

I've had a few games ruined like that in the last few days. With the advent of many more players coming into the game it's going to get worse especially when they brag about getting away with it.

I wonder if ZUP could limit the number of name changes to maybe once a week or something like that. That might help. Another mod like VON HULK who is on the forum 23 hours a day that can instantly ban or mute would help to. Anyhow the last few days have been rough. Sorry for my rant.

Its really become annoying ..... Totaly agree with you... Zup has to find sme way to stop this or else i dont know what.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #177987

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

AuldEnemy wrote:

- esperanza
- [NLR] Mo
- palehorse

Its so awful to see this Jans... And The worst of this situation: always r The same goddang players... I support a permanent ban for them. No remorse.

This is not the first time for NLR Mo, i am disappointed that a proud squadron like the NLR puts up with it. And esperanza always does this. Recently in a kill zep game for him he flew high and camped at red base to get easy kills on the protector team! When he could have been shooting zep! Ban both of them as "players" the game does not need! I dont know this other guy at all.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178089

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075

- esperanza
- [NLR] Mo
- palehorse

teganap Air Commodore II (14) 99 46 1251 439 162

Esperanza Brigadier-General II (17) 2817 245 291 335 321

Banned for team-killing.

Wigipedia

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178090

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf

Davy Crockett wrote: I had a guy bragging yesterday that he changes names so fast that the mods cant catch him in time, therefore he keeps on causing havoc, he said he loves it when the old farts get all upset. He said he had like 8 accounts (don't know how you could do that). He was bragging how he and his friends were going to keep at it.

Whenever you see this, DC, hit me quickly with a PM. They only think we can't track them down. We can and do. If this is the weasel I think it is he's already lost half of his accounts. We have all the time and bans in the world...

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178091

• butcher213
  • Thank you received: 11
ElvergotAS Air Marshal III 4711 757 6605 1401 1474 using vulgar language not acceptable for any veteran of dogfight.
Warning: Spoiler!

After this, I responded with something like "this is not acceptable language. You will be muted." He then said things like "Do you have problems" and "I didn't say any bad words" and more excuses. After said the thing about the mute, he sad "go ahead. I don't care".

I recommend that we grant his wish. Veterans should know better.
EDIT* tried multiple times to get the picture larger, but it didn't work, so it is just going to have to remain small. download to see what is in the picture.
Zuperman: I wish you could allow some of us more tech-savvy dogfighters use straight up html in bbcode... maybe have an [html][/html] bbcode be maybe a <span class="htmlcode"></span>. This would be a whole lot easier to post images and such. If you can't, oh well.

Last edit: by butcher213.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178102

• Slash
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 452

Last edit: by Slash.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178103

• [M] Congress
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Turtle [M]an wrote: Want to blacklist appe for almost definate hacking, I hit him many times as you can see, and if the chat list was 10 spots longer the you've hit message still would have filled it up! :angry:

This is 30 seconds later, I have more hits on him and he's still not dead.

Hey Turtle man, appe isn't necessarily bad or need to be blacklisted. He belongs on another list called the Brotherhood of Unkillable Laggers. I posted my own screenshots of him/her on that thread. If you catch anyone else who won't come down, put them on that last too.

Congress
I SHALL RETURN!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Turtle [M]an

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178128

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
I've seen this name on here before, U$ Marines. Team killed me and Kestrel, tried to again but I got to him first. I tried to switch sides so he could try to shoot me some more, couldn't get back in. :(

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178136

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

Team killed by beast raider...I told him to stop shooting as he was shooting me from behind...please give him a break from m the game.

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178140

• butcher213
  • Thank you received: 11
Oh and here's another one:

He should be be banned(and I threatened it too), and he said "go ahead". Can someone please rid the skies of these idiots?
-b

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178184

• ¤JR. FOKKER¤
  • Thank you received: 18
[IMG]Screenshot_2014-03-02-22-18-33.png [/img]

vulgar language needs to be solved.
I might be young, but deadly.

Last edit: by ¤JR. FOKKER¤. Reason: messed up on pic

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178185

• ¤JR. FOKKER¤

¤JR. FOKKER¤ wrote: vulgar language needs to be solved.

Last edit: by ¤JR. FOKKER¤. Reason: deleting

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178195

• ¤JR. FOKKER¤

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178201

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf

KhaosKing wrote: I would like to report the artbiter for cussing and saying rude things about zip and wig in WC I don't have screenshot on my phone or know who to do it if it has it but you can have zip look at the chat and see it for him self I think he needs to get banned perm banned and also Max 8flamester for team killing again after he was banned for the first 5 min both were team killing and as I let them know if they keep it up I would blacklist them them both said who cares and keep it up

The Arbiter 1234 Wing Commander I (9) 359 43 234 247 83

Muted.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eddie rickenberg2, Raider

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178202

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf

butcher213 wrote: Oh and here's another one:

He should be be banned(and I threatened it too), and he said "go ahead". Can someone please rid the skies of these idiots?
-b

Butcher, we need larger copies of these screen caps, the thumbnails here are unreadable.

Wigipedia

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178204

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf

Buckgeo wrote:

butcher213 wrote: ElvergotAS Air Marshal III 4711 757 6605 1401 1474 using vulgar language not acceptable for any veteran of dogfight.

After this, I responded with something like "this is not acceptable language. You will be muted." He then said things like "Do you have problems" and "I didn't say any bad words" and more excuses. After said the thing about the mute, he sad "go ahead. I don't care".

I recommend that we grant his wish. Veterans should know better.

Here is a screen capture from the other day, not a one off occurance.

ElvergotAS Air Marshal III (25) 4722 763 6614 1401 1476

Muted.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slash

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178205

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf

VonHulK[M*] wrote: I've seen this name on here before, U$ Marines. Team killed me and Kestrel, tried to again but I got to him first. I tried to switch sides so he could try to shoot me some more, couldn't get back in. :(

U$ Marines Major-General II (20) 3542 122 2924 1201 385

Banned.

Wigipedia

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178206

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf

[M] Mike cann wrote:

Team killed by beast raider...I told him to stop shooting as he was shooting me from behind...please give him a break from m the game.

the best raider Group Captain I (12) 65 22 806 814 155

Banned.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]ONSTER CANNON

Official blacklist thread 9 years 11 months ago #178248

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 414
Just played a game and was a little naughty, ended up 2 vs 1, myself and HSKANGI vs Richard Berger and once we dropped our bombs on the hangar he wouldn't let him take off so I shot him down and then in the chute. I don't think I've ever done this before but I thought his behaviour was disgusting.

Time to create page: 1.232 seconds