Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 2 weeks ago #176521

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Awesome sniper, tried to teamkill me, thank god he is not real good. I turned around and showed him how it was done. He left shortly after. I told him to shoot reds only. We shall see.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Baracca

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176591

• butcher213
  • Thank you received: 11
This one needs banning, and fast. On world chat, there was somebody (he said "I like my new name", so he must change it a lot) named
Warning: Spoiler!
WARNING! vulgar name in spoiler! I would post pics, but I have been having problems with screenshots, but he's a real player.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176712

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: Ive had it with eddie! He team killed me twice and I accedentaly shot him when we where approaching the enemy base and I did apologize but he said he reported me and then he team killed me then left the game... Damn Coward... also he camps like there is no tommorow as u can see his kills/deaths in the one picture.

The other night I was playing and he team killed Reckless and Eddie was not shooting around him or near him but at him.. plus I hear from alot of others that he has been reported before but no actions were taken and that he team kills allot and if im right isnt team killing bannable?

Team Killing must be allowed now n days... Because it keeps HAPPENING!!! :angry:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by Mr.Becken.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176714

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
There's two of them. They don't chat, they don't curse, but they're highly coordinated assassins/d-bags. S1 & s2 I think they're calling themselves now. They always fly together, always drop, always spawnkill, always camp. Thing 1 once shot down thing 2 so he could tank. Thing 2 destroyed seven hangars and waited for enemies to join so he could spawn tank them. They're just cruising around, stealing kills, and ruining the fun of games. The moment.anyone ranked 25 or higher joins, they disappear.
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176716

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829

Mac McMaster wrote: There's two of them. They don't chat, they don't curse, but they're highly coordinated assassins/d-bags. S1 & s2 I think they're calling themselves now. They always fly together, always drop, always spawnkill, always camp. Thing 1 once shot down thing 2 so he could tank. Thing 2 destroyed seven hangars and waited for enemies to join so he could spawn tank them. They're just cruising around, stealing kills, and ruining the fun of games. The moment.anyone ranked 25 or higher joins, they disappear.

plus they have a new name every week

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176717

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote:

Mac McMaster wrote: There's two of them. They don't chat, they don't curse, but they're highly coordinated assassins/d-bags. S1 & s2 I think they're calling themselves now. They always fly together, always drop, always spawnkill, always camp. Thing 1 once shot down thing 2 so he could tank. Thing 2 destroyed seven hangars and waited for enemies to join so he could spawn tank them. They're just cruising around, stealing kills, and ruining the fun of games. The moment.anyone ranked 25 or higher joins, they disappear.

where did they come from? Nobody had ever heard of them until they were level 21...

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176751

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

sniperguy2000 - foul sexual stuff on World Chat..

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176764

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

{£}ZebraUp wrote: sniperguy2000 - foul sexual stuff on World Chat..

sniperguy2000 is muted :)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176784

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

skywolf - repeatedly cursing on World Chat.. thinks that by avoiding auto-mute by dropping a letter from the word he can't be muted.. numerous warnings from many pilots to him stretching back more than a week.. including myself.. but he did it so much today.. ridiculous.
Here is just a few.. I have more.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ¤JR. FOKKER¤

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176807

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
Numero Uno!! also known as PR ACE, banned for being team-killed by me. Thrice. This after weeks of his behaving like a tool, language bombing the game and chat, team-killing and...well, you all know better than I. He stopped being funny today when he lit me up blue-on-blue, twice. One resulted in a kill, the other resulted in a wing hit...and three kills. All him. I felt strangely at peace with myself afterwards.

I'd already Muted him days ago, he couldn't mouth off, so he elected to back-shoot me. He'll be up and flying again right around the time I forget to keep going back and refreshing his Mute/Ban every 48 hours. At least now we know what the "PR" stands for; Permanently Retired.

--w--

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless, ZebraUp

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176809

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Thanks wigbomb for prace now what are we gonna do about eddie rickenbur hes on last 3 pages and still nothing I dont under stand why hes not been punished??how long can his poor game play continue?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mac

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176814

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked

gunnerzz wrote: Thanks wigbomb for prace now what are we gonna do about eddie rickenbur hes on last 3 pages and still nothing I dont under stand why hes not been punished??how long can his poor game play continue?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176834

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: Ive had it with eddie! He team killed me twice and I accedentaly shot him when we where approaching the enemy base and I did apologize but he said he reported me and then he team killed me then left the game... Damn Coward... also he camps like there is no tommorow as u can see his kills/deaths in the one picture.

The other night I was playing and he team killed Reckless and Eddie was not shooting around him or near him but at him.. plus I hear from alot of others that he has been reported before but no actions were taken and that he team kills allot and if im right isnt team killing bannable?

Ahhhh yes, my good friend Eddie. Besides taking me out that once, all I've seen from him personally is annoying taunts and harassment of others (coupled with the inability to shut up.....or carry a bomb) but lately he's stepping it up. I honestly haven't seen anything ban-worthy yet (and this is just me), he's been right on the line of where a mod would usually hand out a mute but hasn't crossed it when I was present.
I'd say everyone keep an eye on him and bring your screenshots if he's been breaking the rules outright. His antics routinely result in players dropping out of the game to get away from him for whatever that's worth - his constant yapping is disruptive to game play and quite irritating.

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176875

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf

gunnerzz wrote: Thanks wigbomb for prace now what are we gonna do about eddie rickenbur hes on last 3 pages and still nothing I dont under stand why hes not been punished??how long can his poor game play continue?

Gunnerzz and gang, Eddie Rickenberg has been banned, more than once. I've banned him once, myself, and I'm quite sure he's been sent to his room without any Dogfight by at least one other Mod. He's bombarded me with PMs promising to behave then immediately spewed anti-me vitriol in World Chat. Most recently he asked if I'd help him retire his Eddie Rickenberg2 account so he could go back to playing his Eddie Rickenberg account. Like that makes any sense. Like that's my domain. Like I care. No sooner did I tell him to simply let the second account slide than he was on World Chat chimping, "I HATE WIG" and "I WANT TO SHOOT WIG."

Enough. He's gone. Again. When you see him in-game in a few days, send me a note. I'll ban and re-ban him until Z isn't busy with more important things, as in anything else, and I'll see him perma-banned.

--w--

Edit: Upon further consideration I've decided to lift the ban I just imposed. Eddie, if you're seeing this, you're way over the line into borrowed time. If your name turns up on this thread again - for flaming World Chat, for cluttering game chat with nonsense, for teamkilling or spawnkilling or spitting on the sidewalk - I or a fellow Mod will pass your case along to Zuperman for permanent discipline. Anyone encountering Eddie in misbehave mode, please send me or the Mod of your choice a private message.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless, Mr.Becken

Last edit: by Wigbomb.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176881

• Farcanal
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 143

Mac McMaster wrote:

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote:

where did they come from? Nobody had ever heard of them until they were level 21...

Yep joined a game with these two last night s.1 was camped on runway with tank spawning and s.2 was camping above in plane is it some wunderkind playing two devices at once ?

And how the Sam Hill do they get onto the same team all the time? Smote the beggars I say .
Flying as farkinell and numerous other unmentionables.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176897

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
sky fighter..... Major-General I (21) 5589 401 5433 2425 833

Muted for gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay and for "wig i want to **** ur whole family"

Don't these homophobic pigs realize that babbling that word incessantly is a thinly veiled cry for an intra-gender night of bliss?

This one's a mouthy little feller with nothing in his skill set but chronic lag, after numerous such encounters I'd have banned him but he's just so gosh darn fun to annihilate.

Wigipedia

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176898

• =£= Treybien 43
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 423
" cobra52 " it's sad when you find out someone is a tank spawn killer. cobra52 was observed here after several spawn kills in this dog fight mission. Was later again shot in a tank near the runway spawn killing or preparing too.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33, ¤JR. FOKKER¤

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176912

• DD | *Joker*
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • now and forever a Devils Dragon
  • Thank you received: 191
Trevin hoffman for teamkilling many times after being told to atop
If one dragon has your scent, then every dragon has your scent...run

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176918

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

Wigbomb wrote:

Gunnerzz and gang, Eddie Rickenberg has been banned, more than once. I've banned him once, myself, and I'm quite sure he's been sent to his room without any Dogfight by at least one other Mod. He's bombarded me with PMs promising to behave then immediately spewed anti-me vitriol in World Chat. Most recently he asked if I'd help him retire his Eddie Rickenberg2 account so he could go back to playing his Eddie Rickenberg account. Like that makes any sense. Like that's my domain. Like I care. No sooner did I tell him to simply let the second account slide than he was on World Chat chimping, "I HATE WIG" and "I WANT TO SHOOT WIG."

Enough. He's gone. Again. When you see him in-game in a few days, send me a note. I'll ban and re-ban him until Z isn't busy with more important things, as in anything else, and I'll see him perma-banned.

--w--

Edit: Upon further consideration I've decided to lift the ban I just imposed. Eddie, if you're seeing this, you're way over the line into borrowed time. If your name turns up on this thread again - for flaming World Chat, for cluttering game chat with nonsense, for teamkilling or spawnkilling or spitting on the sidewalk - I or a fellow Mod will pass your case along to Zuperman for permanent discipline. Anyone encountering Eddie in misbehave mode, please send me or the Mod of your choice a private message.

Sir wig, last night a good game was almost ruined by this ankle biter, I can take the trash talking, but the F bombs ( missing one letter ), and teamkilling. Why is this guy even still here? It's been months of Eddie posts. Can't he go mess up some PlayStation game.

ALL IN 100%

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176924

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf

VonHulK[M*] wrote:

Wigbomb wrote:

--w--

Sir wig, last night a good game was almost ruined by this ankle biter, I can take the trash talking, but the F bombs ( missing one letter ), and teamkilling. Why is this guy even still here? It's been months of Eddie posts. Can't he go mess up some PlayStation game.

I'm inclined to agree, Herr Hulk. But I've sent Eddie Rickenberg a message offering him one last second chance before doing what I can to drop a displeased Joaquin on his head. I made it painfully clear that he perpetrates one more incident and he's gone. So, having told him he can play if he plays nice, I'll stand by that bargain. Eddie doesn't seem to place too much store in honoring his own word, he's unlikely to give a rip about mine. The game is his to respect or lose at this point.

Now then, let's focus on blanketing the known webiverse with the Dogfight 24 Hour Download-a-thon (see Z's "SquadWars" post and get spamming!) Eddie Watch '14 will still be here after Thursday at 9:30am.

--w--

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, [*M]Reckless

Last edit: by Wigbomb.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176936

• DD | *Joker*
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

[DD]*joker* wrote: Trevin hoffman for teamkilling many times after being told to atop

I have screenshot but forum won't post them I can email them if I need to

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #176952

• Raider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • GI's Sneaky Pilot
  • Thank you received: 168
Hello, i would like to report Daueti for swearing too much in the battlefield and saying profane words. He's not affiliated to any squadrons.

Attachments:

Last edit: by Raider.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #177167

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

CYPRIS, you can see for yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Turtle [M]an, [*M]VonHuLK, RT

Last edit: by [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #177180

• Turtle [M]an
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • A.K.A [M]Ryan273935
  • Thank you received: 148
I know it can't be muted, but Eddie rickenberg won't stop calling me turtle face all throughout the game, and won't stop either :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: RT

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #177222

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

This guy was warned in game to watch his language and he obviously didn't care. I reported him 3 times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, RT

Last edit: by [*M]ONSTER CANNON.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #177226

• Raider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • GI's Sneaky Pilot
  • Thank you received: 168

Turtle [M]an wrote: I know it can't be muted, but Eddie rickenberg won't stop calling me turtle face all throughout the game, and won't stop either :evil:

I would like to report Eddie Rickenburg for destroying our team's hangar and teamkilling Mean Fokker.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #177227

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
CYPRIS, you can see for yourself

Let me guess, knock him down a dozen times and he starts with "you're a cheater" and then talking about your mom. This one needs to be gone for good
This Gun's For Hire

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #177228

• DD | *Joker*
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Once again eddie rickenburg harassin everyone on world chat...airraoder reportes teamkilling as well.letlet's fet rod of this problem once and for all. Whiplash will be posting my screenshot of world chat harassment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Turtle [M]an, {G.I.} Reaper 6, Raider

Last edit: by DD | *Joker*.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #177253

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
Why are yall posting these screen shots with the improper content?? Please send the screen shots to a mod if it contains unfit language or obscenities !! We have posted warnings about this already in the past......Thanks!!

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 week ago #177440

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
I sent this guy an honest Pm, warning him. Here's his reply.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Turtle [M]an

Time to create page: 1.623 seconds