Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122118

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 618
just gonna delete and reinstall app..clearing data didnt work now bucket wont either....getting tired of this site

Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122121

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
had to go round the barn to post a banner..sad

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122122

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

legendofkane wrote: had to go round the barn to post a banner..sad

Yay you got it!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampire Priest

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122124

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
added unicorm of doom

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122128

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

legendofkane wrote: added unicorm of doom

Awesome! But whats with the white space?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122130

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
whites specks of death :/

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122132

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085

SnidleyWhiplash wrote:

legendofkane wrote: got glitter?

Well I can put a bunch of unicorns and pixies on it if you like...up to you... :woohoo:

That would be the best banner ever. Can you make me a task banner with an evil Rainbow Bright doll and a unicorn with bullet holes in it or something along those lines? Love it. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122133

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
A headless Rainbow Bright doll on a unicorn of death. :) TASK where we even kill your toys. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampire Priest

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122192

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126
Hey guys,

Looks like most your TASKERS are fresh from the nood server. That got me wondering, have any of you spent time on the noob server?
I don't believe anyone is still coaching down their anymore, I did three tours as a coach. Piont being the mentality is totally different then here. Trash talking SK and TK is part of the game. I've noticed that since the coaching has pretty much stopped. There are a lot more fresh players from there with that mentality.
Not sure what your trying to accomplish with your tactics. Your playing the game that is familure to them, the differance is better pilots shooting them down. That will only reinforce the behavior your working to eradicate. I've seen u in action, wasn't impressed to be honest, even though what your attempting is a worthy cause I can't see how it could work with your employed tactics.
Also your reinforcing the poor sportsmanship you dislike by lowering yourself to that level of play. Besides gentlemen it's not like they haven't been SK, TK there self. If your going with the "fight fire with fire" u can only get burned.

Blue has a much more effective tactic, I've seen him in action and I've seen it work. I don't know if he has a list but if someone SK, TK in a game he's in, he will relentlessly gun them down in that game, next game when the spawn in he'll give them an option to behave or be shot down, It usually work well. He could with his talent and ability chase them around the game killing them until they throw there pad off a high building. To his credit, he doesn't.

Did u also know your targets do t even know there on a list? How does that teach them anything?
In closing gentlemen. Dan Dan is Baby love, why M 20 is on your list is beyond me, played many games with him never seen him team kill. I talked with him today, he doesn't see him self as a TK , no one else did in that game either.
Weenut had promised to stop and the next game he was team killed in the name of your mission.

I love this game, love the form much less, but it's apart of the game. From what I see u boys do and the remarks "spoonfed" are damaging to the future of DF, it's not proactive like the coaching was, it just looks vengeful.
I have to wonder who's blessing u all have to do this, we have Mods for these issues, they do a good job, and I've never seen them SK, or TK

Flyin and dyin

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122194

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

I do play on the noob server once or twice a week, to check it out and remind them to shoot red etc. When.I've been on it isn't that bad, bit most have no idea about the forum, so I try to direct them there so they can get involved.

Most are just ignorant of the etiquette in dog fight, but they can be taught.

ut malleus omnia similis clavum
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122196

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Plain and simple utah and anyone else..if they are on this list..THEY PUT THEMSELVES HERE!!..WE didnt ask for a blessing,im sure you have repaid a tk back a time or two.as far as weenut,ask bellsaj..m20,ask jdrock..both tk and knew better.,and mods cant be everywhere where as we all payback,yeah yeah eye 4 an eye world blind..good..see no evil.when you get tk or sked,you go to bl thread where bans dont stick because of software. We need only virtual guns..they see the warnings utah,like you do when you hit a blue,many a times i hear no sorry or just just laugh or say i was bored.We will outgun and outfly them and give no warning,this is NOT the bl thread,thiz is a volunteer group who will do what the game cant,teach them. As for those that dont like TASK,thats their perogotive,but when you get tked by a noob,dont go looking for payback,,you wouldnt wanna drop to their level...would you?

Last edit: by Vampire Priest.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122206

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

legendofkane wrote: Plain and simple utah and anyone else..if they are on this list..THEY PUT THEMSELVES HERE!!..WE didnt ask for a blessing,im sure you have repaid a tk back a time or two.as far as weenut,ask bellsaj..m20,ask jdrock..both tk and knew better.,and mods cant be everywhere where as we all payback,yeah yeah eye 4 an eye world blind..good..see no evil.when you get tk or sked,you go to bl thread where bans dont stick because of software. We need only virtual guns..they see the warnings utah,like you do when you hit a blue,many a times i hear no sorry or juat just laugh or say i was bored.We will outgun and outfly them and give no warning,this is NOT the bl thread,thiz is a volunteer group who will do what the game cant,teach them. As for those that dont like TASK,thats their perogative,but when you get tked by a noob,dont go looking for payback,,you wouldnt wanna drop to their level...would you?

Do u need proof? Is there a set number of offenses that must be met to be put on the list. Or just a complaint mentioned will suffice? Here's why I ask, I had a squad member come to me about being SK and then the SK later in the game called him stupid. Our guy had pics of the supposed SK. Yes it looked pretty damning. But before I was good with throwing the green lite I wanted to know it was as what it appeared to be. Turns out it wasn't, SKer was watching a race at the time and carelessly SK my squad member not realizing he'd done so, so what about name calling? Turns out Kyle Busch has the same initials as my squad mate, and was call him stupid to another player watching the race. ..... So all very unintentional and taken wrong by the guy who was spawn killed, but easy to see why he did. Fortunately some due diligence was exercise and a miss understanding straightend out. I believe M20 is not what u have labeled him her on forum and Jdrock might want to reconsider his judgment in having him put on u target list, especially since he's found himself misunderstood a couple days ago, instead of being put on a list he was asked about the incident first.

Where is the well known players that are guilty of these same chargers? Why are they not publicly labeled and hunted down? Pata a well known sker, and Koreanairforce, again a SK and it is reported on bl a team kill as well. There are many more,no need to go into it all, it's pretty obvious what it is your doing. I wanted to find out how u thought it would help, but your not really about helping the game just payback. I would think you'll find yourself on the black list, u don't mind that though do u?

Flyin and dyin

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122209

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Kaf has been on maxs list..if you do research...pata will be no different..i rarely see him,as far as me,already been on bl thread,,again,if you read. This list is just that,IF you read page 1 and its inception on bl thread,if you read.As far as helping the game rap..how do you help?, you ever get back at a player who wronged you?..if you see kaf tk or sk,will you report em,or help the victims ingame?..when it comes down to it,we all react,some report...others kill....which will you be?.and i was in that game when m20 killed jd,then bailed,kd said after takeoff with no reds around...hmmmm..maybe jd turned red for a minute.And this was formed primarely for the noobs to show them,big boys will shoot back,there are coaches supposedly for the noob servers,we are the ones waiting for those that didnt want to learn and dont care.Maybe the high ranks here are bored with the game now,i can go no higher,and i have never tk,tank sk,or hung around airports in months if i know there are no blues coming,i will autodes.they will just respawn,i will change to even game if possible..the only left now is to give decent players a chance....TASK or no, i will hunt..to make it a game for all to have a chance.All play as they will, i am no different.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122211

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well I tend to take care of it myself first hand time of incident. And I always warn and ask about intentions, also give them a chance to rethink there tactics. If they persist. I ask for a truce and everyone has a chance to show them it's no just one person who doesn't appreciate the poor form the choose. It doesn't always work, and neither will a goon squad. At least it shows the general attitude that there behavior isn't wanted.

Honestly my biggest problem with what your doing is the in your face no proof end of it. And the itchy trigger finger. Not to mention the labeling a player on a bond of a player who may or may not be being fair about the statement made to get a rival name on the list. And the fact that u are hunting players down with out there knowledge they are being hunted down and why. Suxxor was accused of fowl language thru out a game and put on the black list. I was surprised to see his name there and for langue to boot... U guys would have added him to your list and hunted him down after labeling hi something he clearly isn't. Cause he was frustrated by a player in one game and said something inappropriate one game. That's a problem to me. Example M20. The rest that are on your list seem to belong on such a list.

My research is the list u posted, which will be the extent of most folks dropping by and seeing it.

Flyin and dyin

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122213

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
You asked how I've helped, I read that as though you believe that I haven't. May my efforts weren't any help, but as I mentioned the 3 tours of Coaching, the intent to help was why I coached.

Flyin and dyin

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122214

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Again...........read..........we dont care about language,or stache,thats bl problem,this thread isnt that long to read,i dont care what a players says..but you are saying bell and jd,a kill i witnessed,are players that just lied about what just happened to them,guess you never gave a heads up in your next game after getting tked..some others do warn players,and of course they dont know their on a list,they dont read forum,why do you think these noobs never come to explain themselves?

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122215

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Utah70 wrote: You asked how I've helped, I read that as though you believe that I haven't. May my efforts weren't any help, but as I mentioned the 3 tours of Coaching, the intent to help was why I coached.

...and still they didnt learn...hence TASK was formed.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122218

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

legendofkane wrote: Again...........read..........we dont care about language,or stache,thats bl problem,this thread isnt that long to read,i dont care what a players says..but you are saying bell and jd,a kill i witnessed,are players that just lied about what just happened to them,guess you never gave a heads up in your next game after getting tked..some others do warn players,and of course they dont know their on a list,they dont read forum,why do you think these noobs never come to explain themselves?

Wasn't the point, u asked how do I help. U also said "talk to JD about M20". not mentioning any type of witnessing. all the sudden. I see your convinced that your Task is the best way to deal with the issue, so I will respectfully agree to disagree, and hope that your right and I am not. So good luck with TASK.
Remember what your doing looks exactly like what your against, and if one of your gunners show up in game and start shooting down team mates that haven't been team killing, you'll most likely be treated as such.

Careful with the words there ace, I didn't call anyone a lire. Or mention that anyone may be.

Flyin and dyin

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122286

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
when i kill a blue i always say..so you like shootin blues huh?...all will know,and actually that was my point,talking and teaching them rules didnt make a difference for some,so,give em what they know..bullets.As far as me being against tk,sk..always have been,i have never done it,if you read my posts,this is doing unto them as they have done unto others,and dont take it as a life lesson,they,as i,see it as a game,dont wanna play by the rules noobs,then there are consequences.Is task the best way?....coaching doesnt help some evidently,most on a free trial,and the ones that might have bought the game said screw this,and costs echo some cash..all because others dont see that BIG SYSTEM WARNING AND EVENTUAL BAN ON THEIR SCREEN...and dont care..AND THERE WAS NO ME SEEING 'all of a sudden TASK is the best way",ALL I HAD TO DO WAS READ REPORT AFTER REPORT ON THE bl THREAD.,SO there is no luck in TASK..ask Whip..if not already,he seems to agree with most of this...he..he is a Dragon right?..or did you care as to who even CO-FOUNDED TASK?

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #122298

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
AND LET ME ASK YOU SOMETHING ACE,COACH..YOU DID TELL THE NOOBS IN YOUR TOURS ABOUT THE FORUM,ESPECIALLY THE BL THREAD RIGHT??..ABOUT HOW THEY CAN REPORT PEOPLE,BEFORE THE OPTION WAS GIVEN ON OUR STATS BOARD?,,LOOKING BACK OVER 10 PAGES,OVER 1 MONTH,I SEE NOTHING BUT SEASONED PILOTS,DONT KNOW SPEEDMONKEY OR SPECTERS RANK,ON THE REPORTING END..I GUESS THE NOOB SERVER ISNT BAD,NO TK,SK,LANGUAGE. Not one noob has come here to report,so they must like the abuse and therefore the abusers thinks its allowed here on the big server,another thought coming their way.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #123255

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Heres one max,whip..mrmajia1...went after max stock.. so i shot em,then gave warning,to make some happy. Then he bombs hangars,kill em again,then he tanks to base,killed em. Then he hits me on return as i kill em again, then i kill em chute..ban baby!!!... then stock says no teamkillin...really? 2 more mins and goin huntin,hes a wing comm.got pix

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #123504

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "..with a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma"
  • Thank you received: 742
Ad 12 Volt Man and Yellowtailz to the SK list.
Constantly spawn killing tonight, and I kept telling them to stop.
Was met with "whiner" comments, so I left for games with "good" players.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #123506

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728

Spectre-Blackstar wrote: Ad 12 Volt Man and Yellowtailz to the SK list.
Constantly spawn killing tonight, and I kept telling them to stop.
Was met with "whiner" comments, so I left for games with "good" players.

Get your story straight, "friend"! If spawnkilling you ONCE is constantly SKing, guilty as charged!

You might want to mentioned that I, 12 Volt Man, spawnkilled you coming off the deck as I was coming in to drop a bomb. I'd do it again.... And again.

You might want to mentioned that the first time you were SKed, by Policeman 11, you were firing. You must be a better pilot than me. I can't fire my guns until I'm in the air.

And yes.... When somebody makes 4 rapid fire comments about, nonexistent SKing.... I'll call you a whiner and I did.

Glad I "made the list"

Wanker!

Yeah, that's me, 12 Volt Man. The guy that started the frigging "Spawnkilling: The Great Debate" thread.

Did I say, wanker!?!!?
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Captain Noushbag

Last edit: by ParrotHead.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #123516

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Wth did 12 volt man idea come from?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParrotHead

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #123526

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

legendofkane wrote: Wth did 12 volt man idea come from?

It's a Buffett-Based alias for the scavenger hunt. One of favorites. I couldn't find a good video for it, but here's a dude doing a cover. Far cry from Jimmy, but it'll give you an idea.

Last edit: by ParrotHead.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #123529

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Wth is buffet?

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #123530

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

legendofkane wrote: Wth is buffet?

THAT'S IT!!! YOU'RE ON THE LIST!!!! :angry:

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #123537

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
UNBELIEVABLE, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A BUFFET IS. I'M WITH DR. DAVE, YOU ARE ON THE LIST

I SPENT COUNTLESS HOURS OF RESEARCH TO PROVIDE YOU WITH 2 PICTURES OF BUFFETS. THE FIRST PICTURE IS A FANCY BUFFET AND THE SECOND PICTURE IS A TENNESSEE BUFFET.

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT A BUFFET IS. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: junkhole61, Dr Dave.

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #123540

• Vampire Priest
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ughh..you kids with your new fangled bands, singing about things n stuff. Get with real artists..mel torme,johnothan cash,glen miller..thaaaats real music..

T.A.S.K. List Initiative 10 years 8 months ago #123576

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok, LoK. I have to give you some credit on Mel and Glen.

But to the point of my most recent retort to a heinous accusation, for this TASK doohickey to work you must have creditable reports. I would suggest you look a little deeper into reports coming from this.... guy. This scenario was completely misrepresented.

I'll let my reputation here, stand on it's own. Very few folks around here are not familiar with my style of play. Reportable? I think not....

Time to create page: 0.781 seconds