Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171198

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
Expressions of differing opinions on "gods" is not a bannable, or even objectionable, offense. It isn't an offense. It's a discourse with a point of view on religion that differs from other points of view frequently expressed on the forum and in the game.

There is absolutely nothing to support the contention that an exchange on Judeo/Christian belief systems is any more or less inappropriate here than is a similar exchange on Islamist, Buddhist, Hindu, Satanist, Atheist, Humanist, Discordianist or Dogfightist belief systems.

If you capture shots of someone being rude or abusive in the same ways and with the same terms applied in cases of individual on individual abuse, we can talk about taking action. If it's merely that you disagree with someone who expresses disbelief in an unprovable myth in which you believe, exit the conversation. We've allowed a lot of loopy rants and ramblings on politics, world affairs, current events to go uncensored. We'll not be gagging religious/anti-religious free speech here unless it's free with its use of four letter words.

Welcome to our microcosm of the world where different people believe in different dogma and some in no dogma at all.

--w--

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: [b]pluribus, [*M]VonHuLK, Templar, MEAN FOKKER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171222

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 331
Thanks wig for the clarification. So the rule of thumb for swears they must be spelled out,#@**! doesnt count obviously,implied or written mumbo jumbo doesn't.trollin and spamming we just deal with.
what about the classic"I slept with your m**." thats pretty serious for some but again,it's a false acusation,so we just eat crow?
It's interesting how we all take offense differently,one could swear at me all day but it won't bother me!
But what about the physical threats here in these posts?
so just swears spelled out for the blacklist,outside of that we just warn them and ask them to stop correct?
As for the list of bannable words,at least 7 of them,listen to George Carlin...(8 he's a big M.O.M. too!
Thanks wig, just trying to keep the doghouse somewhat clean!
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, [*M]VonHuLK, MEAN FOKKER

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171236

• Punk[M]Chef
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 642

I agree,he was cussing ALL GAME,especially after being shot down!!!!!!!
http://i6

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171267

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

punkchef wrote: I agree,he was cussing ALL GAME,especially after being shot down!!!!!!!

I wonder why? Id cuss to if i was shot down like he was! :silly: lmao
The following user(s) said Thank You: MEAN FOKKER

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171277

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
This guy (see name) left the game and game back in with the other name

I sent pics to kevy but because he changes names so quickly you may not get him

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heavy aviator

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171278

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171279

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

This is the guy you're looking for Davy.. *Steel panther* His name WAS the one you have on your screenshot when he was in World Chat and I caught him changing it while in chat.. others in chat at the time saw it also when I pointed it out.

When I confronted him on it in World Chat you can see his reply here.. self condemning words..

*btw Davy, when posting offense names/chat like that use the 'spoiler' tab up top.. it's located directly left of the what looks like a couple of people icon (which is the hide from guests one)

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171308

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Here's one for you wig, a DF mission, tank spawnkilling. U$ MARINES

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171331

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

[M]VonKopp wrote: Here's one for you wig, a DF mission, tank spawnkilling. U$ MARINES

That guy just did the same thing to Mrs. Ghost in a dogfight. She didn't get a screen shot, mainly because she don't know how yet!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mmiller26

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171341

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] GreyGhost wrote:

[M]VonKopp wrote: Here's one for you wig, a DF mission, tank spawnkilling. U$ MARINES

That guy just did the same thing to Mrs. Ghost in a dogfight. She didn't get a screen shot, mainly because she don't know how yet!

I caught that guy doing the same thing a couple of days ago.. I had a conversation with him even! I told him he can be banned for doing that AND that by doing that he is dishonoring that name he uses.. he said, "It's not against the rules!" when I told him it was...
The following user(s) said Thank You: MEAN FOKKER

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171342

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
yes, that guy has tank spawn killed in a DF. I was in he only killed me twice tho killed others multiple times coming off runway.

Last edit: by MEAN FOKKER.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171346

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Here's another one.. I don't speak Portuguese, but what he said to me wasn't nice.

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171348

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

OK I've had enough of Pluribus. I used to find it somewhat amusing his eeyore type attitude but now it's just spoiling games. He takes up a spot on a team that cannot be filled with someone who will actually fly. I wouldn't say anything if he flew sometimes but he never does. He's a troll plain and simple, and he spoils games but never helping anyone and he's a MoRAF!!! Can't anything be done?

EDIT: 2 funny stories about him:

Whose was on Duckwing mountain and trying to see if he could hit the runway with a tank shell and Pluri was there just sitting as usual so whose started aiming for him and each time Pluri would mope move a few feet forward and stop to just avoid the shell.

Someone was mad that he wouldn't leave and Pluri said "If I leave it will just put me right back here (It was before all the server choices)" So the guy who was all mad says TRY IT and for the rest of the game that was like 15 minutes you saw Pluri sign into that game and out in and out...oh Man it got funnier each time he entered!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, GreyGhost, Mmiller26, [*M]VonHuLK, LF Spitfire, Freimann

Last edit: by Whiplash.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171354

• Mmiller26
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 143
Hey Ghost - I was in that game with Mrs Ghost and will back up her story (I killed him while he was tanking next to the runway). I didnt get pics either, but it looks like there are plenty of other players here who have witnessed U$ Marine doing this sort of thing.

"A flute without any holes is not a flute. A donut without any holes is a Danish." ~Ty Webb

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171355

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Couple of knuckleheads;

wopwopbang
Mr.Clover017

They had something going on where they were spewing on each other. Primal and I asked them to stop and to keep it clean to which they responded in effect "what do you care" After some discussion and explaining that kids (including mine) play this game, that I don't like the bs talk and neither does the game maker, several more foul comments from the pair, followed by more requests to keep it clean, Mr.Clover finally apologised.

They both used various forms of profanities to avoid being censored but they just don't get it. Perhaps a mute would get the points across?

Warning: Spoiler!

BTW: when wopwopbang came in to the game, he parked on the runway and said "don't shoot me I'm having dinner". He caused several spawn crashes and kept typing. :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171374

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

*[M] McFate wrote: Couple of knuckleheads;

wopwopbang
Mr.Clover017

They had something going on where they were spewing on each other. Primal and I asked them to stop and to keep it clean to which they responded in effect "what do you care" After some discussion and explaining that kids (including mine) play this game, that I don't like the bs talk and neither does the game maker, several more foul comments from the pair, followed by more requests to keep it clean, Mr.Clover finally apologised.

They both used various forms of profanities to avoid being censored but they just don't get it. Perhaps a mute would get the points across?

Warning: Spoiler!

BTW: when wopwopbang came in to the game, he parked on the runway and said "don't shoot me I'm having dinner". He caused several spawn crashes and kept typing. :blink:

I will take care of them mcfate
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, Heavy aviator, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171398

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
Trainmaster spamming this is Christian Acosta by the way name change or made new account.

Attachments:

Last edit: by Mr.Becken.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171404

• Heavy aviator
  • Thank you received: 46
Backing up Davy on post #171277 and #177278. I reported this guy in game and he left immediately after and before I could notify Davy I had reported him.

Last edit: by Heavy aviator.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171425

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 47
Im watching this guy , not the first time he bombs own hangar, Navarre.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LF]HOGDOG22

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171427

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Mr.Becken wrote: Trainmaster spamming this is Christian Acosta by the way name change or made new account.

Trainmaster muted
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, [*M]VonHuLK, ZebraUp, Mr.Becken

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171428

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Davy Crockett wrote:

He must've changed his name

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171430

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Got him
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, Mmiller26, [*M]VonHuLK, ZebraUp

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171707

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well theres the Granola person then the usuals.... sorry had to crop pictures yhe screenshot where to big.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: P-52 Mustang

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171716

• 111th|Royal Flush
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play your cards, show us what you've got...
  • Thank you received: 590

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: Well theres the Granola person then the usuals.... sorry had to crop pictures yhe screenshot where to big.

Becken, you forgot to mention that she was pushed to that by spencer...this wasn't totally unwaranted

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171718

• [M]yGUNNZZ
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1768
Good call flush cause I have personally seen myself people provoke then retreat to blacklist you most case words are flying to ways...dont know this case but ive seen this kinda deal before...

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171722

• 111th|Royal Flush
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play your cards, show us what you've got...
  • Thank you received: 590

[LF]Mr.Becken wrote: Well theres the Granola person then the usuals.... sorry had to crop pictures yhe screenshot where to big.

Becken, you forgot to mention that she was pushed to that by spencer...this wasn't totally unwaranted

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171724

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Royal A. Flush wrote:

do you not see how he is talking? Young kids play this and im sure parents dont want there kids listening to a person threatening to chop of your *Privates*
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost

Last edit: by Mr.Becken. Reason: Word might have made someone go into a fit AGAIN

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171728

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • War. Terrible war. The only true human constant.
  • Thank you received: 1274
Name says it all. Shot me down, then proceed to drop bombs on myself and Rabbit a few times while on the runway before scramming.

I just happened to double click the name of i team kill in the world chat and it lead me to this...

... Looks like he had an itch to remain anonymous... I figure you guys could cure him of that itch and give him a time out.
What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace, and sanity.

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [M] Congress

Last edit: by The War Doctor.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171738

• P-52 Mustang
  • Thank you received: 15
Ok, First, this is the 5th time today i have asked you nicely not to call me Granola Gay so id appreciate it if you would stop purposely harrassing me, thanks

Second i love how you report the person who cussed out the spammer yet you don't report the spammer himself if that isn't obvious harassment/a vendetta then i don't know what is.

Third i do admit to cussing out the spammer, spencer, but i do not normally curse like a salior but i was trying to talk to some freinds and the guy kept spamming 3 lines of "lllllllllllllll" x10, and i don't know why but i blew up, i was auto muted shortyly after and i think that is punishment enough for my first offense but thats not up to me, i do not normally act like that as i was raised better then that and i have no idea why i just exploded like that, and i am very sorry that i did. Now there are kids playing on here but i wouldent say little kids as you DO have to be 13+ to play this game and i am not saying there is no kids but most kids are 15+ and i'm sure have heard it before. But i will watch my language in the future.
Goodnight.

- Enola Gay
XoXo
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171743

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Enola Gay wrote: Ok, First, this is the 5th time today i have asked you nicely not to call me Granola Gay so id appreciate it if you would stop purposely harrassing me, thanks

Second i love how you report the person who cussed out the spammer yet you don't report the spammer himself if that isn't obvious harassment/a vendetta then i don't know what is.

Third i do admit to cussing out the spammer, spencer, but i do not normally curse like a salior but i was trying to talk to some freinds and the guy kept spamming 3 lines of "lllllllllllllll" x10, and i don't know why but i blew up, i was auto muted shortyly after and i think that is punishment enough for my first offense but thats not up to me, i do not normally act like that as i was raised better then that and i have no idea why i just exploded like that, and i am very sorry that i did. Now there are kids playing on here but i wouldent say little kids as you DO have to be 13+ to play this game and i am not saying there is no kids but most kids are 15+ and i'm sure have heard it before. But i will watch my language in the future.
Goodnight.

- Enola Gay
XoXo

If you take the time to look in one of those pictures you will see Spencer.. he does this all the time and even if he is muted hes always back spamming... and I called you Granola twice! the 1st time was to get your attention in world chat and the second was on this Blacklist thread... and calling you Granola isn't harassment saying "im going to chop of your privates and feed it to you" is very inappropriate and you even said " I cuss like a sailor" so im sure this act will happen again if some one interrupts you again.

Time to create page: 1.359 seconds