Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6150

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
This is wher you post the names of p,ayers you finde very skilld and deserv to be reconized. The pilots i have chosen is 420 wat up dogfight mibzi Philip Flynn storm bringer fast Yuki ,, that's what I call the person not ther full name ,, crazynut and the great. Those are the pilots on my minde at the moment fell free to recognize any pilot you think deserves it o I almost forgot duckwing and hy flyer Tgmulain. Ther are others I just can't think of them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]TheGreat, tgmulan, Stormbringer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6151

• capt Joe
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
me,capt joe,and yuki,yukiaze or somthung like that
ok,everyone. ive got good guns on my plane. ive gotcreepers and enderdragons on my side so watch out u also better join enigima because were beast!!!! [e] capt joe

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6153

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Yep yukiaze is very good. I haven't played you in a while joe ill I have to finde you some time.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6155

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
Ernst undet, me, criminal minds, and zuperman.
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6167

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Yep Ernst undet and zuperman are pretty good but nowadays zuper just gets on to test iv never seen him actually try to kill any. And hamers I see why your squadron was kamikaze squadron becuse you have almost the same number if deths as you have kills mostly crashes wich says you dive into ground when under fire I'm guessing or you go into a turn luging a bomb around and it makes you lose altitude till you crash. Not the most hangers bombed Esther for being one of the most senior players and a ranked 325 or some wher close to that number. For you being the most senior player that is not very good I may be wrong and could fly amazingly but your score and rank say that your not having to much luck or that you play for 5 minuets a day and quit well for being the most senior player it actually means 5 minutes a week. Also you have just 675 kills and 617 deths only 130 sonthing hangers bombed games won 91 games lost 63 wich is not to bad in the win lose game area you are a second group captain so you do not get the benefits of immunity wich is good. So may i ask for a person that is the most senior player ,,who has played since 2009 or 2010 wich if you started in 2010 than you wouldn't be the most senior player because I started in 2009 and quit at the end of week becuse I was sick of waiting for players So I started up again as skydavis1 for fresh start but I'm back to just skydavis,, do you really think your the one of the most skilld or could ther be 100 200 300 maby Evan thousands of brand new players that are beter than you than me then all the names listed above I'll say something I do know thoue in 5 seconds a person will join dogfight and they will probly very likely be Abel to kill us all by the end if the year and may be ranked the number 1 player befor hamers maby joe me many many others who are working hard to get there to the top. I am sory about my criticism I like to ask questions put the truth out see what other people thank and know and see if I can make the person I criticising think and change ther mind or set me straght with what they know done and what they think also I don't won't to hear I'm the most senior player respect me becuse I have heard it and I do respect you I'm just challenging you. O and to add to the respect people will respect you beter if you shoot them down not on how long you have played the game I respect zuperman becuse he created this game I respect most pilots in hear for what they do in life and how well they fly and how ther personality is not age because you could be 100 years old and I won't respect you if you talk trash or you expect to respected becuse your age I'll respect that you lived do long but it won't be the highest typ of respect not that you talk trash I just get the impression that you expect to be respected because of how long you played. It also seems like you don't respect new p,ayers much and that ties on to that Evan thoue your small in the beginning you can end up being the best.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6172

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dude I just don't like that the rookies get so full of themselves. And for the stats who gives a crap about them I used to play more in the old days but school science olympiad and homework take up most of my time. I may not be a high rank but I'm a graet fighter. And look in the old posts from the beginning of this site and joaquingreach.com for my post that validate my veteraness and yes it the old days sometimes it was lonely. And I miss the days when z would fight with us.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6176

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
+ Ufo is good at dogfighting but not so much head on
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6181

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
I agree with you hamers I just like to write long things and see if I would make a good judge but probly not lol. So you do science Olympiad because that's awesome iv been doing that a while to. Yep I wish z would fly to just fly with us :( maby he will again once things setel down every one is flooding him with request. I got a idea maby we should all stop flooding him with request for 2 months so he can play with us.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6211

• *430*
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Am i one of the skilled wise players?GYSAN Wat up ACHMED MBIZZI *420* ........*430*???
Im the guy who is always killing u. WHEN I GET TO UR BASE U WILL PUT ON UR BRAKE AND JUST WAIT. I WILL KILL ANY ONE IN THE SKY UNTILL I DIE.Will do as what i shall do.

*430*A.K.A I WAS BOSS 303

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6218

• Hy flyer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Keep climbing.
  • Thank you received: 39
Hehe thanks for adding me
Who ever dislikes you gets payback by something else.
My planes bullet proof.;)
Hy FLYER
the talking banana light
im always beyond the clouds or way over my head
;D

Once upon a time knights of the sky's were hey! But on a beautiful day we dueled and fell now red poppies cover our graves in Flanders...

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6221

• RifleMan0128
  • Thank you received: 1
Wat up dogfight and achmed are the only people that make me want to rage quite (but I don't because I respect *pounds chest*) lol but other than that a few people that a really like to have on my team are: Chan the master, Jane doe, samweb, mbizzi. I also like hellcat even though he's not very good at long range he will actualy get in a turning fight with you and not blow u off thinking that he can sneak past and just get the objective.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6228

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

Yes *430* i think ur one of the best :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZINC, YRC

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6231

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Just this Saturday was an ivitational at langsberg middle school. I was in 3 events and placed in two 4th and 3rd and the A team from my school get 2nd place overall

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6232

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

that's great hamers :)

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6233

• |111th|Qazfdsa
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • [111th] Falcon Squad Founder
  • Thank you received: 70
How do u know how many hangars someone shot?
-Qaz

~=111TH FALCON SQUADRON FOUNDER B)=~

Player since Dec. 30th 2010. (estimate)

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6242

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Yep I'll ad 430 to my list. Because as I said ther was. Ton I couldn't think of.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6251

• mbizzi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
By far THE VAMPIRE is the best......maybe not in statistics or the ranking web......but he is the best and by far the hardest for me to kill...especially if he's in that cheap fokker plane.....he is better and harder to kill than.....what up dogfight.....myself....b strachan...420...achmed......askal...and 430 or aka I Was boss yes he is the best of all dogfighters......sorry what up dogfight.
"All they that take up the sword, shall perish with the sword"--- the book of Matthew

"It is only the dead that have seen the end of war"--Plato
"We make war that we may live in peace"--Aristotle
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"--Jean Paul Sartre
"WHEN YOU HAVE TO KILL A MAN IT COSTS...

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6252

• whitenow
  • These were real men in real combat. Imagine that
  • Thank you received: 18
I suck. Just shoot planes. I like playing with the top guys though, and consider them friends. ;)

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6253

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

oh yeah I forgot about whitenow also one of the best. B)

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6254

• crazy nut
  • Thank you received: 27
Thanks for putting me up there with the best in the game, ur very goods yourself.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6255

• crazy nut
  • Thank you received: 27
Did everyone but sky forget about CRAZYNUT. WTF.thanks again sky.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6256

• *430*
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
THE VAMPIRE.. USE THE FOKKER E3 ALOT AKA......... I KNOW HIM.
Im the guy who is always killing u. WHEN I GET TO UR BASE U WILL PUT ON UR BRAKE AND JUST WAIT. I WILL KILL ANY ONE IN THE SKY UNTILL I DIE.Will do as what i shall do.

*430*A.K.A I WAS BOSS 303

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6257

• ysmen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • SSSST.... it's my turn to kill you.
  • Thank you received: 12
y'know what sucks .... If Mbizzi-whats up dogfight-oneball-430-420-I itself (ysmen)-chan the master-Whitenow-Reid340-grazynut-bizmart-and a few more than sit in a game than does it take so long, that there is simply no end to the game. lol
These are therefore approximately the players where I have respect for and also like to play with and against.

There are still a few but I'll just not on their name. sorry for that.

See you in the sky......
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6264

• Achmed
  • Thank you received: 0
Silence I kill u all lol.... thanks for the comments peeps everyone is better than me specially the new aspirant we call noob they kill me more than a high ranker can so just play n enjoy every bit of this awesome phone game by far.... you all are great players.... meets my bullets up in the air peeps especially wat up dogfight awsomeeee pilot....

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wi 12 years 3 months ago #6271

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
im tempted to ad my own name since a few people did lol but i wont. but yep i agree vamp is good i like playing him i can get him but i cant get him in a head on i have to take him in to a turn to get the e3 top showing then i can fill him with led but only on good days. 430 is fun to get in a match with becuse if you make a mistake you fall.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wi 12 years 3 months ago #6596

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
I think mibzzi is the best pilot in the game becuse mibzzi is the only pilot jv faced that I finde very hard to kill he is skilld in a head on and a turn I hope I said this right and that mibzzi is a guy becuse iv been thinking he's a guy I'm not entirely sure if not some one correct me but mibzzi is the pilot I respect the most in this game.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6599

• mbizzi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Thanks sky davis..... You are a good turning pilot u seem to do very good when Ur turning against one or five pilots....:)
"All they that take up the sword, shall perish with the sword"--- the book of Matthew

"It is only the dead that have seen the end of war"--Plato
"We make war that we may live in peace"--Aristotle
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"--Jean Paul Sartre
"WHEN YOU HAVE TO KILL A MAN IT COSTS...

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6602

• Chan the master
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • PlsDontShoot
  • Thank you received: 15
I THINK CHAN IS MASTER IS PRETTY GOOD. HE CAN KICK MY @$$ ANYTIME.
If you lose in the OUTSIDE, you will also lose in the INSIDE...I think
The following user(s) said Thank You: tgmulan

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6606

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Thanks ysmen for mentioning me. Did anybody mention tgmulan i think him and ysmen are also some of the best. B)

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6608

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Yep chan your good to and mibzzi that was hard fight against 5 pilots including you I could only get one person every time basically lol you alwase got me with you in ther I couldint focuse one plane lol. :)

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds