Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6766

• tgmulan
  • Thank you received: 6
Sky Davis. You r right. Opinions not wars. And seattles break down is far more complete and more accurate than mine. I only quickly did one. But his nails all the points good job. Seattle. Think about feuds idea of incorporating crashes into the kill ratio. Not my idea. But a great point by. Reid. Probably off forum for.awhile. but still on.game see you out flying and great job again Seattle
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, Seattle2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6771

• Seattle2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 62
I agree on the bombing, SkyD. I'm ranked #646 in kills and I appreciate when the Top Aces keep the skies clear over the bomb zone to let me bomb. also, when the Aces keep the other team pinned down on their airport during the carrier and zepplin games. I do better in dogfight with more close combat and the Top Aces don't get the advantage of the long shots. Agree it would be good to see a carriers bombed statistic. Maybe I'll see if Zup will give me the top 1000 pilot stats. Happy flying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tgmulan

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6781

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Yep I like to keep the enemy down to o and in a head on do a barel roll thing then line them up last second and fire it works good for those who are bad with long rang shots like me. Good flying to you to.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6801

• |111th|Qazfdsa
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • [111th] Falcon Squad Founder
  • Thank you received: 70
Ok I know I'm probably not one Of the best players, but not even mentioning my name? I was the last ranking player on dogfight when I first joined, 30000 to 40000 , and in one and a half months, and I've only played about half of those days , I got to number 281. I know I'm probably not one of the best , but u coulda at least mentioned my name. I'm already better than some players that have played for over a year, and I can kill people on this game before their names even pop up. Just sayin.
-Qaz

~=111TH FALCON SQUADRON FOUNDER B)=~

Player since Dec. 30th 2010. (estimate)

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6806

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Heck I'll mention your name for some one to be reconized for coming along and getting up.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6807

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..
  • Thank you received: 834
Ok ok and ok..... I think everyone is good. Maybe
[/quote

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6808

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Good point every one is good at something in dogfight.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6809

• Livingdead99
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 66
Your right sky Davis. Everyone is good at something on dogfight. My especial recognition to the few females that I know of that plays here such as 420, mikaela, Megan and dessert rose. It's true they're females but they can beat some guys down. In addition, for the last few months that I've been playing this game, I observed mbizzi, dazzaw, Reid, skydavi, stormb, yoo and yuki as great pilots.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6811

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Yep a persons gender means nuthing 420 is one of the most deadly in the skys and desert rose. Yooo10 man I love to fight him he is alwase a challenge to get and it is much more rewarding to get him when you do get him.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6843

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..
What about dub and Sgt rock and badluck yeah that's all too
[/quote

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6844

• Meganmae
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you'll remember me..
Yeah I may be a girl but I KILL.........
You better watch out sky and livingdead.... :P
[/quote

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6847

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Yeah Megan Ur good, I think that skydavis, vamp,& yooo, r really good but there is like two or three more that I just can't remember their names, and gyshan was unstoppable don't know if hr would still be now though with all the good players we got now
Don't ever quit.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6858

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
yep megan im alwase looking out you can not imagin how many people get on my tail people are probly beter off with me chsing them then some othere people they will eventaly die but im just a teribal shot most people i kill are people that i get so close to thats its imposiibil to miss but for some reson i still do :lol:

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6898

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
My kill deth ratio went up to 5.7 kills to 1deth.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6953

• [NLR]TheGreat
  • Thank you received: 13
I hope to start playing soon. Been a little busy.

TheGreat
Enjoy the beam of bullets coming at you! :)

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6954

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
I hope you start playing agen to.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 2 months ago #7276

• Seattle2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Me again on the stats. I've moved up 200 slots on the list to #436 and increased my games played by 50%. My kill:death ratio in my first 120 games was 0.95 and in the last 50 games is 1.41 (that is like the ratios of Brig. Generals Green Freedom, Stormbringer, belsaj, gaurski crazy trigge and Maj. Gen Keithg. Not close yet to the top aces (see my earlier post). I still have a low crash rate but a bit higher since now i try to penetrate carriers and my won:lost is down a hair, probably because I like to stay in the lopsided games and to fight to the finish now even if HellCat takes me down 10 times in a row :lol: I also don't spawn kill. NOT TO BE ABOUT ME, but to say that watching how you're improving and not just racking up points is cool and keeps me interested. Some better ranking systems might keep some of the novice players interested and encouraged to see their last 50-100 games.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 2 months ago #7279

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

Seattle wrote: Me again on the stats. I've moved up 200 slots on the list to #436 and increased my games played by 50%. My kill:death ratio in my first 120 games was 0.95 and in the last 50 games is 1.41 (that is like the ratios of Brig. Generals Green Freedom, Stormbringer, belsaj, gaurski crazy trigge and Maj. Gen Keithg. Not close yet to the top aces (see my earlier post). I still have a low crash rate but a bit higher since now i try to penetrate carriers and my won:lost is down a hair, probably because I like to stay in the lopsided games and to fight to the finish now even if HellCat takes me down 10 times in a row :lol: I also don't spawn kill. NOT TO BE ABOUT ME, but to say that watching how you're improving and not just racking up points is cool and keeps me interested. Some better ranking systems might keep some of the novice players interested and encouraged to see their last 50-100 games.

Good job at improving mate!

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 2 months ago #7308

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
That's a great idea, stats on a rolling "last 50 games". Although game count is difficult, since people don't necessarily finish each and every game (I keep bouncing out bcs of phone calls, grr). Maybe something like a rolling "last 30 days." We are all getting better, so it would be a snapshot of how we are now, without the baggage of when we sucked even worse!
Manfred

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 2 months ago #7312

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Whoa, Manfred! That made me think -- what if we had some sort of "graphing" system? Like we have a graph with various colors of lines which represent rank, Kill-Death-Ratio, kills, deaths, etc. What do you two think of that? :cheer:

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 2 months ago #7319

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Love the idea slenderman u should be able to click on ur nqme and see a graph!
See you in the skies!

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 2 months ago #7348

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
I agree sounds cool.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 2 months ago #7349

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
I don't know how hard it would be though. I mean, we already have live stats being sent in online. The graphing system would just make it all look cleaner and easier to understand for many individuals. :)

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 2 months ago #7350

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Yep

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 2 months ago #7430

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Yes, "easily doable" is a biggie. I am a charts & graphs guy, so I really like your idea. But I can also deal with a second table of time-based numbers, if that's all that is feasible.
Manfred

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 2 months ago #7431

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Exactly! And I agree, that'd be great.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 11 years 10 months ago #20172

• Skies of Glory
  • Thank you received: 5
I would say skill wise sky Davis 430 vampire I liked playing with Dawson but I haven't seen him in so long...miss u Dawson if u are reading this lol anyways also and I don't no why nobody has added him slender is always fun lol I enjoy killing a mod gives u a sends of accomplishment lol then there would be even tho he isn't amazing getatthisdude because he uses joystick like me. Hate joystick but tilt function is Broken on my iPod also add Mbizzi and Yukikaze I have missed alot but those are who come to mind right away. Oh ya and Jane doe. Please tell me if I forgot anyone thanks :p

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 11 years 10 months ago #20189

• iQQi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Yesterday I played in a game with Sky Davis - wow, he is a grim reaper. Cleared the sky with ease. From my limited number of engagements I think he is at the top from all I have seen.
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. --- Goethe

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 11 years 10 months ago #20204

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
Skydavis, watup, mbizzi at chasing not so much head on, ddubbaj, orignal vamp, calle can give a good fight but he leaves whwn ur chasing him, sb467, tgmulan(I want him to come back just once he is undefeated) dentin, rickenfaker rock, achmed, yooo kero zen, cang ysmen, bizmart, maximus decius, 430, real vamp, gunnie alextrav, farcanel, bigboss, hoop philip flynn, polecat, desert rose seattle. Dawson veider kevy reid.

Last edit: by bomer1.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 11 years 10 months ago #20210

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
I am a fail right now.

Time to create page: 0.542 seconds