Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6639

• Brian
  • Thank you received: 0
Dam,what about me Brian08. Top 30 ranking.wut up dogfight and chan is master I find the hardest to kill,420 is right up there too.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6643

• ysmen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • SSSST.... it's my turn to kill you.
  • Thank you received: 12
Tnx reid340 the most people are good players.
What I regret is that they very often run away again, and that happened very often when I log in a game, then I shoot him or her down and away they are. I think they are afraid that it will take an hour, I don't know, think it is very unfortunate because that kind of fighting make it fun. And now I play very often against beginners and that I shoot down all the time. Not fun for their and boring for me. ..... :angry:

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6693

• HoogiE
  • Thank you received: 14
I have played against many different opponents and there are many very good players out there but the best would have to be *420* she may not be number 1 anymore but she's the one I hate to go up against the most!

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6695

• tgmulan
  • Thank you received: 6
I would clearly put tgmulan up there if he wasnt such a d-bag.
I know most people dont like me, but Sky??, Chan??, I dont even get an honorable mention from either one of you.?? Next time i see you in the sky, i may not even say high, in protest.
But honestly you can not tell whos the best skilled by total kills, nor by just saying someone is good. (no dis respect Wat the Dog, your a hell of alo better than me, and it hurts me to say that)
You have to look at the facts. the best way is Kill ratio against, being killed (and for those kiddies not good at math, thats The number of kills divided by the number of times, that you have been killed. (for us red blooded americans, its a batting average)
and the highest average is (1)Hawk Chou, with an amazing 5.9 (just under 6 kills, for every time he has been shot down), then you have (2)@Morgan, (3)420, and (4) Sky Davis, (and those 4 four, are the best at shooting planes down, compaired to getting shot down, its just the facts)I t pains me to say, Those four are the only ones over 5 for an average.
Then it goes in order (5) Uncle Pike, (6)Gyshan, (7)yours truly the D-Bag tgmulan(this guy has style) , (8) wat the dog, (9)MBIZZ, (10)Vampire, (11) Calle, (12) DDuBB, (13)hojuruku, (14)Alex Trav, (15)Askal, and (16)LY Hy. That rounds out the only players who shoot down atleast 3 planes, for every time, they are shot down.
I could have made a mistake, but more than likely people think they are better than they are, Its human nature. BUT i still could have made a mistake, and if you find a mistake, send the corrected info, to Chan is Master, and he will fix the list. (hey i only put 15 minutes into this),
The list is interesting, Since there are names, that are not in the top 20 list. but they are better game pilots, they just have not play enough.
Cy Young has the most wins by a pitcher in MLB history, if you just looked at that, you would think he was the best of all time, (ignoring Sandy Koufax, Pedro Martinez ect), but Cy Young also has the most losses on history, so its the win average, that determines whos the best, and as much as hurts, to say, its not me.
If Hawk Chou, is still out there playing then i would say hes currently the best. But if hes not, then the facts point to @Morgan and 420, being the current best game pilots, (and i say tie breaker always goes to the hot chick, get use to that @Morgan)
Chan??, Sky??, no Honorable mention, no maybes?? Im hurt,
After looking at the list, it seems to be the best pilots out there in my opinion, buy hey dont let the facts get in the way of your list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6696

• tgmulan
Besides that boring list, there are few players, that were just on the edge of making the list, that can shoo tme down, at any time, and i would put them up there.
Chan is Master, Askal, and Achmed, usually have no problem, shooting me down, so i would put them on the list also

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6697

• tgmulan
Hammars. I think sky meant the question to be serious. I do not think he was kidding. So try putting in your real list and let's see it

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6706

• SkyDavis
  • SkyDavis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Sory t for not mentioning you it blew over my head but yep I remember you destroying me when I first came back in November and in to December I'll add you to my list becuse you are very good and your not a d bag.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6712

• tgmulan
Sky. I was just making a joke about being put on.your list no problem.either way. But look at the kill.averages that I put together. That puts you in top 5. Me in top 10. that gives you.a much and more accurate way of determining.skill. you may.shoot.someone.down.one day and think.he.stinks in your head. When in fact he is.a.great dogfighter. So fact based averages like the list I submitted.works.great, And does not.hurt players who have not played a lot games.

Hey!!! Back in Nov and Dec??? Backhanded compliment. LOL..Remind me to.shoot you down.next time I.see you

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6714

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

Good work tgmulan A+
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZINC, YRC

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6715

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Lol it's tru thoue t you killd me a ton in November and December I couldint take off now days its more Even you don't kill to much. And just on question did you look at my skydavis1 profile and skydavis profile both and add the kills and deths then divide them just wondering.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flaca

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6720

• tgmulan
Sky. When I.start getting paid for this. I will go more in.deepth. but.don't worry about it your fourth, it doesn't matter how many kills its about how kNuckle kills compared to how times you were killed. You old will probably hurt you a little.because it.would.include.the.first.week.or two.that you.flew and you average whole be.a.lot higher now compared to then. So your old avatar name and records will probably bring your batting average down. But come on. Your. Fourth. That's great and this is a fair and unbiased way to compare players . I SD just trying to.answer the question using facts and math. I almost never post on. But i work.with numbers everyday and figured I.could.help. . Oh remember to.relied.me to.shoot you.down the.first time I.see in protest lol

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6721

• tgmulan
Sky. The auto fill on.tablet drives me.crazy. so if last message doesn't make sense its because of that. So my list. Is kills compared to getting killed which is.really the best way to compare skills and its unbiased. Compared to people throwing names out there of people.they like or even worse the knuckleheads looking for attention or put on the forum. "ime resource good. What about me". You can pretend he's good or just use math and facts.
See you later sky

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6722

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
Yep I went and tested it and yep adding the kills and deths of my old avatar and my well older one just I had 53 k and 53d in it when I fingered out the password and stuff so it gave me basically a clean slate well anywzy I did the math and I would have a 4 to 1 kill rate so yep it's much beter on my skydavis guy.

Last edit: by SkyDavis.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6729

• mbizzi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
( . ) ( . )
"All they that take up the sword, shall perish with the sword"--- the book of Matthew

"It is only the dead that have seen the end of war"--Plato
"We make war that we may live in peace"--Aristotle
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"--Jean Paul Sartre
"WHEN YOU HAVE TO KILL A MAN IT COSTS...

Last edit: by mbizzi.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6730

• mbizzi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I rank tgmulan like 39 right under myself being 38th.....we can all make statistical analysis in any which way suits oneself....meaning everyone is going to rank people differently.....everyone!.....just because u make a new statistical quantitative query doesn't mean that everyone else follows Ur list or even adheres to it.....Ur list means nothing to me along with the thousand other people....just saying not trying to be a dick.....zuperman made a ranking site for a reason.....if one skills were dimished their kill to death ratio would reach equilibrium or into the red thus one could conclude approximately who is the best.....don't get me wrong tgmulan I think Ur good just not unblievable like THE VAMPIRE.....I PUT SKYDAVIS A BIT HIGHER TOO.......I'LL PART WITH A STATISITC MYSELF.......95 PERCENT OF STATISITCS ARE MADE UP JUST LIKE THIS ONE.....:)
"All they that take up the sword, shall perish with the sword"--- the book of Matthew

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6742

• tgmulan
Like it or not...what do I.care. its a game LOL. But the kills.vs getting killed is not complicated it makes. Sense. But then again. I don't care. Have fun. Put your self anywhere on list. I was just answering the question with a logical answer. Not making list to help.anyone. but since.I put it up. 95% of the people.agree and like it. The only 5% who do not like are lower on my list than z,s list. Mmm I wonder why they don't like it LOL. Anyways enjoy and remeber who cares its a.game.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6743

• tgmulan
Mbizz. I do not think I'm.any better than anyone else and don't care. But my list is unbiased. That's a big adult word meaning I don't care who's higher. Make a list put me 40 th I.don't.care. my list is based on.numbers. without the numbers I would prob put sky Davis and 420 at top. Don't remember playing the vampire so.can't rate him. Have fun out there. I probably won't be on forum for.awhile. that was one of my only responses to a question on the forum. I have received many messages from people.who enjoyed it. Thanks

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6745

• tgmulan
If I.was not going to use numbers and use the ole. "I think.game pilot X is good.because I think.so." routine then
I would have put. Sky Davis. 420. dribble. Way the dog and Chan is master as top five. But that's my opinion. I'm sure that offends you mbizz for.what ever reason. It's a game. Getting upset over my ranking list is silly. Go outside. Put game down. Find a friend. Do something other than game for a While. Or make a list using real.stats and put yourself at top and me at bottom. Then you will great and I still wouldn't care. But hey don't let the facts in my list get in the way of making your list. See you later

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6748

• mbizzi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Tgmulan don't cry boohoo:)

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6749

• mbizzi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Haha LMFAO isn't The guy that is coming with three responses the offended one......Haha I'm not offended at all, u need to read my post again.....I just said everyone will sway and skew their rationale to rank people their own way..... Obviously a big way from which comes by you...and I still don't think u get my statisitc so ill say it again......95% of STATISTICS ARE MADE UP JUST LIKE THIS ONE......and I'm pretty sure most people here follow the ranking list......further weren't you the one that said statisitcs don't matter BUT THEN YOU COME OUT WITH YOUR OWN interjectory statisitcs ....Haha lmao still.......and as far as me getting a life.....I have a life its called the ARMY OCS this fall.....how can u say get a life when Ur playing non stop u ritard......get a clue buddy your not that good get over yourself....and I'm sure I offended you when I put u 38th but that was being nice more like138th.....finally I tell u bit of truth....no one likes you cauz all u do is drop Ur bomb and try to get kills instead of doing the objective and bombs and landing on carrier...aka winning so u r a bad teammate that's is why no one likes you.....and the reason u drop Ur bomb instead of doing the objective or doing the mission is that you want kills for your STATS IN THE VERY SAME RANKING SITE YOU SAY YOU CARE NOTHING FOR OR DON'T FOLLOW......WHAT A RITARD YOU R....HERE'S SOME REPITIVENESS GET A LIFE KID....OH YEAH WHO CARES ABOUT UR BIASED LIST....HMMMMM NO ONE IS THE ANSWER....THAT'S WHY PEOPLE FOLLOWING ZUPERMANS RANKING LIST NOT U BY ANY MEANS....AND DON'T CRY WHEN NO ONE MENTIONS U AGAIN FOR BEING A GOOD PLAYER CAUZ UR NOT A GOOD TEAMMATE.....WRITE BACK THREE MESSAGES AND SHOW ME UR MAD AND OFFENDED LIKE THE FIRST TIME. LMFAO HAHAHA

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6750

• mbizzi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
And did you talk about yourself in third person JUST TO GET YOUR NAME INTO THE TOP OF A.BUNCH OF BIASED LISTS HAHA THAT'S FUNNY....HERE I'LL DO IT ONCE....I think mbizzi is the best did you guys forget about me wehhhhh boohoo cry me a river:). :(

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6752

• tgmulan
Hey Bizz, whats up, who gets that angry over a kids game. you need to get a life, i dont know get a girlfriend or a friend who is not in cyber space. No rational mature person, gets that angry over a rank list , from a computer game.
and you have to tell me, did you really laugh every time, you Ha Ha. ? That was funny for you, reading the list, and laughing out loud by yourself? sad.
Reid, and Sky. Reid sent me a better idea about the list. You need to add the crashes and the times you were killed, and then compare it (Divide) by the kills. you get a more accurate kill ratio. Sky Davis, this may actually bump your ranking up, since you dont crash alot. It makes a lot sense. So if you want to do it, take the top 20 or 30 players, add the crashes and how many times, that pilot has been killed and compare (Divide) by how many kills they have, and you will get the most accurate kill ratio, you can. I sitll think Hawk Choi, ratio is still the highest, with 420, wat the dog, @morgan and sky davis, all just behind.
Do it, dont do it, i dont care. but the question by Sky Davis, was who is the best. and just saying someone is the best because they played good against you or simply taking who has the most kills, and not figuring in how many times, they have been killed, is not going to get you the answer of who is the best.
Bizz, did you know you have the 2nd most crashes and been killed numbers combined, in the world, does that mean you are the 2nd easiest to be killed? of course not, neither does you having the second most kills, make you the second best, and i think everyone can agree with me on that. you need to put in all the numbers, just taking the most kills, just mean someone plays a lot more (less of a life lol). it also, leaves out a few of the best players like Sky, @morgan, whose kill ratio is off the charts good.
Im not in the top row of players, and i dont care, that list of 5 or 6 players, are the best, but for some reason, its really important to you bizz, that someone recognizes you as a good player? sad really sad.
good luck out there.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6753

• tgmulan
Sky Davis,
I tried to answer your question, using facts, but starting to get too much grief, from people not on list, so i say go back to just saying someone is really good, i still think Sky davis, wat the dog, 420, @morgan, and hawk chow are the so far ahead of aeveryone else, and numbers prove it,.
See you out there Sky, and good question, most of these questions on the board, dont get you to think, and your question did. good job

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6754

• mbizzi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Wow did I hit a nerve.... ok still lmao AT YOU.....wehhhh cry cry tear little baby......cry me a river you little baby.......hey guess what Ur still a ritard....anyways making fun of me laughing at you now that is just ignorant....I'm laughing at you because you r really are starting to get mad aren't you over a game.....weh tear tear......here ill do it again talk in third person like you......I THINK MBIZZI SHOULD BE UP THERE DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE ME.....HEHE STILL LMAO....so what u laugh at Ur dog when Ur supposed to not be mad get life buddy really get one.....you just sit there playing dogfight all day then crying when no one mentions you for being one of the best.....as far as my crashes....I should have more crashes its proportional to my number of kills almost double yours son:):):)

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6756

• tgmulan
Bizz, this game really important to you. this must be one of highlights of your life, compared to your reaction,
No one gets this upset of a game, do they? you must be putting me on, not even a child would get this upset over a game.

alright, new list, bizz is the best no matter how many times, people have shot him down before. There you go, your day just got brighter, i dont care, but you care a lot more than someone should,

hey Sky or Reid, if you have any more questions just send messages like you did before. and Bizz, lighten up, try decaf, normal people do not get this upset over nothing, get some help . quickly. Like i said before, good question Sky, i tried to answer it, but wow, Bizz enough get a girlfriend, or a hobby, or something, or your going to blow a gasket. good luck boys.

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6757

• mbizzi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Here's news for you for the third time little boy open your brain for once....how can I be mad if I'm laughing at you which I still am...what's COMPARED TO MY REACTION NOT MAKING SENSE RITARD.....the most thing important to me is family,army OCS coming up, and friends.... So try getting some of those or get a more one cauz u have no life buddy....I KNOW FOR A FACT I HIT ONE OF UR BULGING NERVES.....take a breath calm down just because you know the validity of which I posted earlier.....stop crying over and over again you 16 year old baby.....boohoo weh cry tear tear baby.....still not mad and laughing at you still get mad tg baby.....

Ok heres my new list 1the vampire 2what up dogfight and lastly 1000th tgmulan.....I await for your angered response and tears plentiful as a river..... Weh cry cry tear keep crying tg baby that is what ill call u from now on tg baby

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6758

• tgmulan
bizz you got some issues, get help,
angry over a list, get a life, im at least 999 on the list, not 1000th

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6759

• mbizzi
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Again man I don't know how to say this...open Ur mind let's some Intel get in there.....I'm not mad still laughing at you....pretty sure I hit Ur nerve and u angry aren't you be honest Im not.....stop crying tg baby....if I was mad I wouldn't even be posting stuff on forum cauz my phone would b smashed or thrown into a wall IF I WAS MAD BUT I'M NOT:) I JUST THINK its funny that Ur still crying tg baby and again pretty soon my life is the army OCS for officers.....do you know what that is or haven't u heard of it before again and again I'm not mad :) pretty sure you are though Weh cry boohoo tear tear Weh cry tear Weh cry tear stop your crying be a man for once

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6763

• Seattle2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 62
The statistics are interesting to look at and not just the totals Here is some food for thought and you can calculate your own scores using the search function on the ranking page:

Kills:Deaths - A high kill to death ratio means you are a lethal pilot. If you're at 3:1 you're among the very elite lethal pilots. At 2:1 your damn good. Newbies like me are closer to 1:1. This stat doesn't seem to go with more games but is about skill (or hardware). This is one of the few stats that correlates with a high won:lost ratio. That means if you have one of the really lethal pilots on your side or any of the Top 100 in kills, you're more likely to win. The top 10 Kill:Death are hawk Chou, @Morgan, Skydavis, *420*, Unclepike, gyshan, Wat up dogfight, tgmulan, mbizzi, *430*

Crash:Game - Crashes per game may show skill but also daring. If you're at 1 or less crash per game, you are in rare company but that might also mean you don't go after tanks, zepplins or carrier landings that often. What do you think? More experienced players with more games played do crash less in general. Among the Top 100 aces in kills, the least crash prone are Algernon, SIG, Calle, clinometro, coolhandluke, Abu Abed, Achmed, Wat up dogfight, Hell Cat - 2, Bizmart.

Hangers Bombed:Game - Hangers bombed per game may also show skill but it also may show who likes to bomb vs. those who like to dogfight (assuming airport games come up for everyone equally). If you are at 1 hanger per game or higher, you are among the best bombers but you can see some of our most lethal aces are not big bombers. But there is some correlation to your winning percentage and hanger bombing, you're more likely to win games if you're a good bomber. The top ten hanger killers are: Rufus T. Firefly, *420*, EXPLOsivesteen, Victor, Hy pilot, @Morgan, The vampire., Sanchez, keithg83, Chan is master

Won:Lost - Your most basic statistic. With randomized teams and games, most of us will have winning percentages of about 50%. But not our top 100 Aces, they win 2 out of 3 times and clearly influence the outcome of games for their whole team. If you're batting over .700, you are among the best. The top 12 who have winning % from 80-88% are: mbizzi, Wat up dogfight, ddubbaj, Lt.Hy, pat654321, *420*, @Morgan, Xuan K. Zamora, Calle, EXPLOsivesteen, The vampire., Hy pilot

So for myself, I can see I crash less than most of the top aces, i'm not a very good bomber yet, I don't influence the outcome of the games, but... I have a better Kill:Death ratio than some of our top aces so there are signs of skill. If only I had a better plane... Happy Flying!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tgmulan, [NLR]*XxXxX*

Last edit: by Seattle2. Reason: typos

Re: Who do you think the best players are skill wise. 12 years 3 months ago #6764

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
The bombing hangers one is a bit hard to tell becuse dome people don't get in those games much I finde myself stuck in the dogfight game 5 times more than the bombing ones 20 times more than the zeplen wich doesn't last long :) and about 3 times more than when I get in the carrier games wich unfortunately dose not go to your list on hangers bombed youdily when I go into a hanger game I get 3 hangers a game or more unless I get ther late so the bombing statistics I finde unacret becuse some ppl don't get in them very much I might play 50 games and 3 will be hanger and 20 will be carrier and 1zep the rest dogfights so iv hade a lot if time mastering my killing skill my bombing and others not so much but when I do get in a bombing game if I just have a bunch of new players on my team I'll go and keep the enemy out of the sky while they drope the presents on them but I'll go and drop a bomb my self first unless I have other killers on the other side then I go and force them into dogfights and kill them till they fear of the record and kill deth rates being bright down low they leave then my guys go and bomb freely it's the chase enemy away stragety and it works for me 99% of the time it also gives me more points and credits for airplanes and ranks. Overe all I like your list it's very nice. Mibzzi and Tgmulain this is a forum to post your thoughts not your war.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Seattle2

Last edit: by SkyDavis.
Time to create page: 0.539 seconds