Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145053

• [e] Science_Dude
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • DONT MESS WITH ME OR ILL USE SCIENCE AGAINST U !
  • Thank you received: 260
im science dude.

Im a science student and im currently studying for an exam for engineering collages.
They are called iit's.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Institutes_of_Technology

these are the best universities in india and can be compared with MIT

hence my name : Science_Dude.

My real name is unknown to me. ;)

kidding. My username is my real name :)

NOTE: I may take up computer science as a major .
But for that i'll have to be in top 100 students out of total 1.5 lakh that appear. :blink: if i do so. Then i will become one of the best !!

Zup, if u r reading this, i may like to take up software and would like to create my own company. Dont take this as competition.

I gurentee u that the first 5 things that i make will be free for my buddies. ;)

edit : there is only 50% chance that i may take up com.science.

Rest 50% goes to PHYSICS

MASTERY BEYOND BELIEF

The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, BlüEMäX, Frank Baracca

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [e] Science_Dude.

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145076

• RedBaroness
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Yes, I started the @ posting system... Lol ;-)
  • Thank you received: 146
My name is Red Baroness,
The pilot Kurt Wolff who flew in the squadron Jasta 11 with Manfred Von Richthofen (The Red Baron) or in German (Der Rote Baron) spread the rumor that Manfred was not a Baron but a Baroness, because the allied forces were already saying that no man would ever fly such a garish red plane. James McCuden (British ace) even bragged that he could easily shoot down a women especially in a gaudy red plane.
I respect The Red Baron for his flying skill and honor, and Red Baroness has a nice ring to it... :lol:
RB
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, Dr Dave., tKestrel old, YEMX, BlüEMäX, Gizmo., [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, WB|War hawk1-5

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145088

• 2Storm2
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The Storm of the Skies!
  • Thank you received: 181
My name is 2Storm2 because I wanted it to be that :lol: :lol: Jk, there is a reason.
I used to ride a horse alot named Stormy, so all my usernames were Stormy, then I took the Y off.
And my favorite number is 2, so I put 2 2s in my name :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, YEMX, BlüEMäX, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145091

• BlüEMäX
  • BlüEMäX's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
Keep em coming. I think they are all very interesting. Thank you all for sharing.........

Update:

I was really surprised that I was able to get the name Blue Max at all. Being a WW1 airplane simulator I figured it was long gone. After I'd been playing for a while as plain old Blue Max I ran across some other players with the same name. One started TKing (blue max 1) Still does BTW. Always played against Blue Max Stock (his real name) but his was different enough I didn't notice as much. Then his son started as .Blue Max and he started TKing. He reformed his TKing ways soon after. After that the Blue Max name started getting a little crowded. With some of them Tking I thought of giving the name up. I really liked the name though and had been playing a long time with it. So that's when I put the umlauts over the name and capitalized some letters to even out the text. It makes it unique to me and easily identifiable.

Stolen from Wikerpedier....(Wikipedia)
The Pour le Mérite was founded in 1740 by King Frederick II of Prussia. It was named in French, which was the leading international language and language of the Prussian royal court of that era. The French name was retained, despite the rising tide of nationalism and increasing hostility between French and Germans during the 19th century, and ironically many of its recipients were honoured for acts performed in wars against France.

The physical symbol of the award was a blue-enameled Maltese Cross with golden eagles between the arms (which is based on the symbol of the Johanniter Order) and the Prussian royal cypher and the words Pour le Mérite ("For Merit" in the French language) written in gold letters on the body of the cross.

Until 1810, the Order was given as both a civilian and a military honor.

The Pour le Mérite is an "order", in which a person is admitted into membership, and should not be referred to as a "medal" or "decoration".[

In January 1810, during the Napoleonic wars, King Frederick William III decreed that the award could be presented only to serving military officers. In March 1813, the king added an additional distinction, a spray of gilt oak leaves attached above the cross. Award of the oak leaves originally indicated extraordinary achievement in battle, and was usually reserved for high-ranking officers.

The original regulations called for the capture or successful defense of a fortification, or victory in a battle. By World War I, the oak leaves often indicated a second or higher award of the Pour le Mérite, though in most cases the recipients were still high-ranking officers (usually distinguished field commanders fitting the criteria above; the few lower ranking recipients of the oak leaves were mainly general staff officers responsible for planning a victorious battle or campaign). In early 1918, it was proposed to award the oak leaves to Germany's top flying ace, Manfred von Richthofen, but he was deemed ineligible under a strict reading of the regulations. Instead, Prussia awarded von Richthofen a slightly less prestigious honor, the Order of the Red Eagle, 3rd Class with Crown and Swords. This was still a high honor, as the 3rd Class was normally awarded to colonels and lieutenant colonels, and von Richthofen's award was one of only two of the 3rd Class with Crown and Swords during World War I.

In 1866, a special military Grand Cross class of the award was established. This grade of the award was given to those who, through their actions, caused the retreat or destruction of an army. There were only five awards of the Grand Cross: to King Wilhelm I in 1866, to Crown Prince Frederick William of Prussia (later Emperor Frederick III) and Prince Frederick Charles of Prussia in 1873, to Tsar Alexander II of Russia in 1878, and to Helmuth Graf von Moltke in 1879.[2]

The Pour le Mérite gained international fame during World War I. Although it could be awarded to any military officer, its most famous recipients were the pilots of the German Army Air Service (Luftstreitkräfte), whose exploits were celebrated in wartime propaganda. In aerial warfare, a fighter pilot was initially entitled to the award upon downing eight enemy aircraft.[1] Aces Max Immelmann and Oswald Boelcke were the first airmen to receive the award, on January 12, 1916.[1] Although it has been reported that because of Immelmann's renown among his fellow pilots and the nation at large, the Pour le Mérite became known, due to its color and this early famous recipient, as the Blue Max, this story is probably an urban legend.[3]

The number of aerial victories necessary to receive the award continued to increase during the war; by early 1917, it generally required destroying 16 enemy airplanes, and by war's end the approximate figure was 30. However, other aviation recipients included zeppelin commanders, bomber and observation aircrews, and at least one balloon observer.

Although many of its famous recipients were junior officers, especially pilots, more than a third of all awards in World War I went to generals and admirals. Junior officers (army captains and lieutenants and their navy equivalents) accounted for only about 25% of all awards. Senior officer awards tended to be more for outstanding leadership in combat than for individual acts of bravery.

Recipients of the Blue Max were required to wear the award whenever in uniform.

The last new member admitted to this class of the order was flying ace Theo Osterkamp, on 2 September 1918.

The military class of the Pour le Mérite became extinct as a result of Kaiser William II's abdication as King of Prussia and Emperor of Germany on 9 November 1918. This marked the end of the Prussian monarchy and it was never awarded thereafter; however the honour continued to be recognized for, and worn by, previous recipients.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, ¥M4rtin¥, YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, Von Len

Last edit: by BlüEMäX.

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145094

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
GreyGhost here. My name.......... well Grey came from Metal Gear Solid, a character named GreyFox. Ghost came from the fact that i used to hide from people and scare the crap out of them when they got close to me and the fact that i was never seen when playing hid and seek as a kid. :whistle:

Now you all know why i picked GreyGhost as a username! Lol

Boooooooo

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145097

• beatea
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 729
Nothing fancy: Initials of my first and middle names = B.T. Sooooo, beatea.

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145110

• ¥M4rtin¥
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You'll Shoot Your Eye out Kid!
  • Thank you received: 1637
I was born into mine, the protective God of the Latins, known to many as the God of War! Very fitting that I find an app that has to do with war! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, BlüEMäX, Von Len

Last edit: by ¥M4rtin¥.

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145114

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

I fly by TX LAWMAN because I am a municipal police officer for the last 18 years in a Dallas suburb. I like the symbology of the word Lawman. To me it is the guy that faces the riot single handed and does his duty. My avatar is a statue of Capt. Bill McDonald of the Texas Rangers. He was sent to Dallas in 1896 to stop an illegal boxing match where rioting was expected to occur. The local officials were quite upset when he got off the train ALONE. They complained that Austin should have sent more Rangers. McDonald replied, "Hell! You only got one prize fight." From this statement, McDonald is attributed with saying, "One riot, one Ranger." I have always loved the iconic figure of the Lawman standing his ground for duty and the unshakeable belief that he is right. I try to live that code personally and professionally. That is the boring story of the name :cheer: .I love this game and enjoy flying with you all. Thanks for getting this thread going again, Max.

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Tex, YEMX, BlüEMäX, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, Von Len

Last edit: by TXLAWMAN.

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145124

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818
Anywhere near Rowlett?
I could care....But I dont

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145126

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Within 40 miles or so. Just down the road for Texas.

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave.

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145129

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
Yep just right around the corner

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145130

• BlüEMäX
  • BlüEMäX's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
Why Doc? You worried about those warrants for solicitation out of Rowlett?
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145137

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
No but I may buy him a cup coffee some time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, [*M]VonHuLK, TXLAWMAN

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145146

• Ronnie Biggs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Optimist, because there's no use in anything else
  • Thank you received: 1180
I originally flew as Simmo, but after a massive disagreement about twelve months ago I threw my toys everywhere and quit the game....for good! Well that lasted about a week. I came back as Ronnie Biggs in honour of an infamous British train robber who escaped from jail and then spent many years in Brasil (no extradition treaty) openly thumbing his nose at the British government. He's still alive, but doesn't have long to go. An anti-hero with an interesting story, but I like Tx Lawman's story better.
Another thing, my uncle Ronnie was a real RAF pilot in WW2.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Tex, jacklpe, YEMX, BlüEMäX, Frank Baracca, TXLAWMAN

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145148

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Here is a bit of trivia about the Texas Rangers and lawmen in Texas. Can anyone guess why the Texas Penal Code defines a riot as 7 or more people?

RIP CRAZYWOLF

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145171

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE

TX LAWMAN wrote: Here is a bit of trivia about the Texas Rangers and lawmen in Texas. Can anyone guess why the Texas Penal Code defines a riot as 7 or more people?

Do tell?

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145173

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

It was a definition of practicality. A lawman could be expected to handle 6 unruly people because he had 6 shots in the pistol. The 7th required a reload (a slow process in the 1800s), thus the 7th person constituted a riot.

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145188

• suxxor
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 260
after flying some practice missions I realized that I was a piss poor pilot aka I sucked...hence the suxxor... luckily I got better but since I like the name, it stuck
<< WIGBOMB >>
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, YEMX, BlüEMäX, Gizmo.

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145208

• Frank Baracca
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In memory of Francesco Baracca Ace of Aces
  • Thank you received: 1443
I am Frank Baracca

Has nothing to do with my real name (in English Paul), i chose the name of the greatest Italian aircraft pilot of World War I, namely Francesco Baracca (source wikipedia) , i've only changed the name in english. I am an electrician and work in large wastewater treatment plant .
If you do not want to bore you stop here! LOL

A curiosity: I did mandatory military service as commander of tank (american tank M60)with the rank of sergeant 25 years ago :( , and i assure you make fire with a tank cannon really does lift the hair!
Warning: Spoiler!

The real Francesco Baracca:
If you notice the plane Nieport XVII in the game brings the colors of the Italian flag, and the rampant horse that you see in the fuselage, (which was his symbol, was later donated by the family Baracca at the famous manufacturer of sports cars and racing Enzo Ferrari) is famous today all over the world (I think).
His first victory was also the first ever Italian aviation. Returning to ground, he met one of the two pilots downed enemies and shook his hand, showing similar attitudes of cavalry comfort and also to other enemies in the rest of the war, in fact, he said: "is to airplane that I aim not to man" (source wikipedia).

If you come to read this far, you'll know a little more about me and the name I chose, and I thank you for your attention. This is a beautiful game, with a lot of great people that we play!
Thank you all!!

Ps. This game for me and this forum have become like a drug!!!!!

HELP ME!!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, *EOI* RAPTOR, ParrotHead, YEMX, BlüEMäX, Ronnie Biggs, Gizmo., [*M]VonHuLK, TXLAWMAN, Von Len

Last edit: by Frank Baracca.

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145216

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876

TX LAWMAN wrote: It was a definition of practicality. A lawman could be expected to handle 6 unruly people because he had 6 shots in the pistol. The 7th required a reload (a slow process in the 1800s), thus the 7th person constituted a riot.

"One riot, one Ranger"

One of the best comebacks, ever.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th|Royal Flush

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145221

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
Once in a while you find one thing that seems to be the unifying thread of your life. I descend from Swiss German immigrants who were rifle builders of the York school in SE PA in the 1700's, and my 10th great grandfather fought in the 1st PA Regiment (The Pennsylvania Rifles). They built longrifles in the German Jager tradition, highly inlaid, accurate, with good metal to wood fit to show the craftsman's skill.

My uncle was the last one in the family to build rifles by hand, and I shot a lot of competition black powder when I was younger, and did a little French and Indian reenacting. I have one of his percussion guns in 45 cal, with a Sharon rifled barrel and Lyman peeps, and I can still hit dimes with it using round ball at 50 yards. I hunted deer with a muzzleloader, and before I had my own my Dad would carry his shorter 50 cal and tell me to carry the "long rifle", meaning the older 50 cal that used to be my great grandfathers.

I was always drawn to the Leatherstocking Tales, given the black powder bent, and Hawkeye's nickname with the Huron was Longrifle, or La Longue Carabine in French. Much of the latest screen adaptation was shot in the same mountains I hunt in.

When I joined the Army, was originally a field artilleryman, and was assigned to the 155MM, then called the "Longrifle" in the manuals and common speech to distinguish it from the short tubed versions of the late 60's and early 70's.

I carried a 20 inch rifle in Iraq when most everyone else had an M4 carbine, and one day on the range I got tired of the "where'd you get the musket?" ribbing and shot the open hatch of a blown up tank at 800 meters, offhand, just to show them city boys what a country boy with a long gun can do. After that, it was "Longrifle" and with respect.

Once I realized I can't get away from that name, I just embraced it.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, jacklpe, YEMX, BlüEMäX, Ronnie Biggs, Frank Baracca, TXLAWMAN, ZebraUp

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145225

• Big Tex
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Y'all come by for some BBQ...
  • Thank you received: 898

Longrifle wrote: Once in a while you find one thing that seems to be the unifying thread of your life. I descend from Swiss German immigrants who were rifle builders of the York school in SE PA in the 1700's, and my 10th great grandfather fought in the 1st PA Regiment (The Pennsylvania Rifles). They built longrifles in the German Jager tradition, highly inlaid, accurate, with good metal to wood fit to show the craftsman's skill.

My uncle was the last one in the family to build rifles by hand, and I shot a lot of competition black powder when I was younger, and did a little French and Indian reenacting. I have one of his percussion guns in 45 cal, with a Sharon rifled barrel and Lyman peeps, and I can still hit dimes with it using round ball at 50 yards. I hunted deer with a muzzleloader, and before I had my own my Dad would carry his shorter 50 cal and tell me to carry the "long rifle", meaning the older 50 cal that used to be my great grandfathers.

I was always drawn to the Leatherstocking Tales, given the black powder bent, and Hawkeye's nickname with the Huron was Longrifle, or La Longue Carabine in French. Much of the latest screen adaptation was shot in the same mountains I hunt in.

When I joined the Army, was originally a field artilleryman, and was assigned to the 155MM, then called the "Longrifle" in the manuals and common speech to distinguish it from the short tubed versions of the late 60's and early 70's.

I carried a 20 inch rifle in Iraq when most everyone else had an M4 carbine, and one day on the range I got tired of the "where'd you get the musket?" ribbing and shot the open hatch of a blown up tank at 800 meters, offhand, just to show them city boys what a country boy with a long gun can do. After that, it was "Longrifle" and with respect.

Once I realized I can't get away from that name, I just embraced it.

WOW! :blink:

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145230

• Big Tex
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I have absolutely no iconic, or funny, or interesting stories about my name. I tried to think of something intimidating and fearsome at first, but nothing ever came to mind. Though I've been Big Tex in game since I joined, every once in awhile I'll change it just because I get bored. I've been "Gumbo" as an homage to my dad's creole heritage, as well as "Creole". I've used "Eagle 8" in reference to my cadet squadron at USAFA. I've used "U Mad Bro?" after watching the Patriots lose to Seattle last year and thinking it was hilarious to use in game. I've thought about using "Big Papi" for David Ortiz, or "Big Cheese", or just plain "BBQ". Since I now live in Texas, and it was available, "Big Tex" seemed to fit.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beatea, |111th|tSwopCaml, YEMX, BlüEMäX, Gizmo., Frank Baracca, TXLAWMAN

Last edit: by Big Tex.

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145240

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Every time I see your name, I think of Big Tex burning to the ground at the State Fair last year! :woohoo:

Big Tex wrote: I have absolutely no iconic, or funny, or interesting stories about my name. I tried to think of something intimidating and fearsome at first, but nothing ever came to mind. Though I've been Big Tex in game since I joined, every once in awhile I'll change it just because I get bored. I've been "Gumbo" as an homage to my dad's creole heritage, as well as "Creole". I've used "Eagle 8" in reference to my cadet squadron at USAFA. I've used "U Mad Bro?" after watching the Patriots lose to Seattle last year and thinking it was hilarious to use in game. I've thought about using "Big Papi" for David Ortiz, or "Big Cheese", or just plain "BBQ". Since I now live in Texas, and it was available, "Big Tex" seemed to fit.

RIP CRAZYWOLF
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Tex

Last edit: by TXLAWMAN.

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145248

• MaVrk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 426
My first name was mavrk. I liked the word maverick because of its meaning: independent-minded person. But then I joined MOM. So I wanted something that was more a part of me. RiC0 is what I came up with. It's part of my last name and a nickname given to me in highschool because some of my fellow students couldn't pronounce or spell my last name. I made that name famous well before it was part of a song by what's his name.....Gerardo. :woohoo: I can't believe I remembered his name. Haha.

This is why I'm NOT a MORAF!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlüEMäX, Frank Baracca

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145283

• Big Tex
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

TX LAWMAN wrote:

Every time I see your name, I think of Big Tex burning to the ground at the State Fair last year! :woohoo:

Big Tex wrote: I have absolutely no iconic, or funny, or interesting stories about my name. I tried to think of something intimidating and fearsome at first, but nothing ever came to mind. Though I've been Big Tex in game since I joined, every once in awhile I'll change it just because I get bored. I've been "Gumbo" as an homage to my dad's creole heritage, as well as "Creole". I've used "Eagle 8" in reference to my cadet squadron at USAFA. I've used "U Mad Bro?" after watching the Patriots lose to Seattle last year and thinking it was hilarious to use in game. I've thought about using "Big Papi" for David Ortiz, or "Big Cheese", or just plain "BBQ". Since I now live in Texas, and it was available, "Big Tex" seemed to fit.

PIMP DOWN!! PIMP DOWN!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParrotHead, BlüEMäX, TXLAWMAN

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145489

• General lee CSA
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • the south gon rise again
  • Thank you received: 203
I have always been lee in all the games I've played including civilization war because I've studied the civil war for a while
In all the games I've played I've started up a confederate coalition so I figured I'd continue the trend

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145494

• Uplandbird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Dogs make life Better
  • Thank you received: 1964
Pheasant are considered an uplandbird. I love to shoot waterfowl, and really really love pheasant hunting. I live and breath dog training in the summer and love watching the dogs pursue and flush the wily wild pheasant for me in the fall.
Thanks all for letting me shoot at you now!
Birdie
The following user(s) said Thank You: woospy, GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, YEMX, BlüEMäX, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, TXLAWMAN

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145504

• CRAZYWOLF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • CRAZY! ME?
  • Thank you received: 1040
My call sign is CrazyWolf because....well just because...o me...Can someone repeat the question ? :blink:

Think you're going Crazy? Great! When you get there look me up and I'll show you around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlüEMäX, General lee CSA, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca

What's your name and why ? 10 years 5 months ago #145506

• General lee CSA
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • the south gon rise again
  • Thank you received: 203
YOU WERE U MAD BRO??.
YES I WAS MAD
YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MANY TIMES I CHUTED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Tex, BlüEMäX

Time to create page: 0.746 seconds