×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC: WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340398

  • DireWolf{WP}
  • DireWolf{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Posts: 1092
  • Thank you received: 2629
Lt. Dan,

Will be great to have you participate! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340427

  • [NLR] McFate
  • [NLR] McFate's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Posts: 2794
  • Thank you received: 5380
Sorry to say I'll be traveling this weekend. :(

Thanks for putting this event out there! Some positive vibes are needed! B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, may day

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340428

  • DireWolf{WP}
  • DireWolf{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Posts: 1092
  • Thank you received: 2629

[NLR] McFate wrote: Sorry to say I'll be traveling this weekend. :(

Thanks for putting this event out there! Some positive vibes are needed! B)


Hey McFate,

Sorry you'll miss it. We'll keep those positive vibes rolling and catch ya next time.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340482

  • Dunc7
  • Dunc7's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 667
  • Thank you received: 1838

I'm sorry, my friends, but I am unable to fully participate, much as everyone knows I love competitions! I would soooo love to do this! However, I cannot. You may see me play (briefly) but I can't commit to it. Good luck to all participants, and may a Wolf win! Owwwwwooooooohhhhhh!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340508

  • StarsandBars
  • StarsandBars's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Posts: 140
  • Thank you received: 276
I shall fight valiantly and smite you all...|><]!!!! AwoooooooooooooaaaoooOooOOooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340543

  • DireWolf{WP}
  • DireWolf{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Posts: 1092
  • Thank you received: 2629

Cypher7{WP**} wrote:

[*M] bware wrote:

Cypher7{WP**} wrote:

[*M] bware wrote: When will the competition start and when will it end?

I have left a link on Misfit page with all details regarding the tournament. Just click on it. We are here for any support or guidance if you need

Thanks, but the link doesn't seem to be working for me. It brings me to page 3 of this thread and I don't see any info there.

Dognamitt wrote:



From here we can start every one at a ratio of 0:0 We will use your current stats as a base number to calculate your kills and deaths during the competition.
This will allow all players to start at the same level, so if you’re still working on your KDR you have a chance to take away the Title.

Requirements: You must obtain at least 25 kills to qualify handing in your score card. This is a number I feel is not hard to obtain. This will also discourage any players from taking a quick 10 to 1 ratio and sitting on it. This will be the only rule. I feel the Pilots of DF should and can police themselves and I do not predict anyone trying to sandbag the competition. You are responsible for how you conduct yourself. Enough said.


There will be 6 Podium spots.

1st PL: KDR
2nd PL: KDR
3rd PL: KDR
4th PL: A role of toilet paper to the Worst KDR

1st PL: Total highest kills acquired

1st PL: Squadron KDR

You can see I added A squadron sub category for the best KDR to promote upcoming squad wars and have a little squadron bragging rights—Squad Wars should be coming soon, let’s prepare.

And of course the deadliest ACE should always be recognized so the is a Podium for the most kills.

In the event of a Tie. The pilot with the most kills will win.

Good Luck AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooo

Presented by Cypher7 & DireWolf and the Realm of the Wolf Pack



Keeping it classy and hope all can join this weekend!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340603

  • Jasta1
  • Jasta1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • To Hell and Back!
  • Posts: 516
  • Thank you received: 1214
Hey Cypher,
sry, i am not much around this weekend. A good friend invited me 4 bbq, beer and fun, just Men, no women, hehe, lol. And i stay there till sunday. :)
Anyway dont play much on Elite, getting my new better, bigger phone soon. Hopefully it works smoother. ..
Good luck With the tournament, :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340640

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2647
  • Thank you received: 4947

Jasta1 wrote: Hey Cypher,
sry, i am not much around this weekend. A good friend invited me 4 bbq, beer and fun, just Men, no women, hehe, lol. And i stay there till sunday. :)
Anyway dont play much on Elite, getting my new better, bigger phone soon. Hopefully it works smoother. ..
Good luck With the tournament, :)

have a great time. TY for dropping by
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasta1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340641

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2647
  • Thank you received: 4947

Dunc7 wrote: I'm sorry, my friends, but I am unable to fully participate, much as everyone knows I love competitions! I would soooo love to do this! However, I cannot. You may see me play (briefly) but I can't commit to it. Good luck to all participants, and may a Wolf win! Owwwwwooooooohhhhhh!

Well you can be quite deadly. If you are able to rack up over 25 kills your scorecard will count. Hope you can get a little fly time. Thanks for the post

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340657

  • Tyyphoon95
  • Tyyphoon95's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I'd rather die free than die a slave.
  • Posts: 17
  • Thank you received: 19
Hey what happens if I can't screenshot? I am using a kindle so I can't screenshot. Do you want me to write it down and then comment on here OF it or what?
[img]http:// i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/mslu62/typhoon_zpszu1r1psf.png

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340658

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2647
  • Thank you received: 4947

Tyyphoon95 wrote: Hey what happens if I can't screenshot? I am using a kindle so I can't screenshot. Do you want me to write it down and then comment on here OF it or what?

I think I will be able to screen shot for you if your online and in world chat. I can hit info on your profile and see our home page. I will check now
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tyyphoon95

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340700

  • WB|War hawk1-5
  • WB|War hawk1-5's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • So come, bring on all that you've got!!!
  • Posts: 1814
  • Thank you received: 1711
what if we are not able to sign up between the selected times but are able to fly in the other 24 hours??

" When i am afraid i will trust in you " ~Psalm 56:3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340734

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2647
  • Thank you received: 4947

You can Sign Up as soon as your about to fly. If in reasonable time frame of the beginning of the tourny. Just not before the the 6pm sign up time

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340750

  • Dognamitt
  • Dognamitt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Posts: 2940
  • Thank you received: 5165

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340752

  • DireWolf{WP}
  • DireWolf{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Posts: 1092
  • Thank you received: 2629

Dognamitt wrote:


NICE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dognamitt, Skeeter72{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340773

  • =£= Treybien 43
  • =£= Treybien 43's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 181
  • Thank you received: 412
FEAR the =£=
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fallen [M]isfits, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by =£= Treybien 43.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340774

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2647
  • Thank you received: 4947

=£= Treybien 43 wrote: FEAR the =£= £afayette £scadrille

Please repost your stats tomorrow bud between 6-7 pm pacific. That is the start time. Thanks so much for being the first to show your wishes to participate

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340775

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2647
  • Thank you received: 4947

The tension builds as pilots switch to kill mode. Tweaking there planes, practicing there moves. This will be epic

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340777

  • [M]LtDan nhouse
  • [M]LtDan nhouse's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Posts: 509
  • Thank you received: 1264

Is that 1 ,2, or 3 ply TP for 4th place ?
Tks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340779

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2647
  • Thank you received: 4947

[M]LtDan nhouse wrote: Is that 1 ,2, or 3 ply TP for 4th place ? lmao 2 ply will do hahahahah
Tks

The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]LtDan nhouse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340780

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2647
  • Thank you received: 4947

LT Dan brought up a good point with regards to screen shots. To make it fair and above table screenshots of your profile will now be required to show WC so your time of entry is recorded. Not that there will be cheating but I welcome all out side input and will try to present a fair even platform. This is good input and will not change any tournament details except profile screenshots. Thanks for the input
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340795

  • Viper10{WP}
  • Viper10{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Tip of the spear
  • Posts: 3269
  • Thank you received: 7247

Cypher7{WP**} wrote: LT Dan brought up a good point with regards to screen shots. To make it fair and above table screenshots of your profile will now be required to show WC so your time of entry is recorded. Not that there will be cheating but I welcome all out side input and will try to present a fair even platform. This is good input and will not change any tournament details except profile screenshots. Thanks for the input


I say if anyone feels the need to cheat to win a small pic of a trophy for their banner on a video game forum, they are really pretty pathetic.

What I found from past contests is to have one person record all the entrants stats at or close to the start time. That would serve to support the screenshot pics by the participants. HB and I have assumed that role in the past and didn't ask for screenshots. Depending on the number of participants this wouldn't be a difficult task.

The "monitor" would obviously have to be pretty busy right at the start and end of the contest, collecting data.







United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340814

  • Dognamitt
  • Dognamitt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Posts: 2940
  • Thank you received: 5165

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340821

  • Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2647
  • Thank you received: 4947

Have fun out there Today participants. I will be around all day to assist with registration. For people that may have trouble with time zone corrections. IT is 10:18 am Pacific. Approx 7hrs until tournament registration commences. This will be in spirit a fun contest. Keep this in mind and conduct your play accordingly. Be respectful and kill as many reds as you can. Dire Wolf will be around also to assist players with questions. A big thank you to Dognammit for his promotional help and banner advertisements. The tension is building, the calm before the stormm, My Wolf hair is on end.



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340822

  • Fallen [M]isfits
  • Fallen [M]isfits's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Posts: 953
  • Thank you received: 1954

thanx for time update....set 2nd clock to pacific time.......where do I post my stats page ...at 18:00 pacific time..in the tournament page :silly:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340823

  • DireWolf{WP}
  • DireWolf{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Posts: 1092
  • Thank you received: 2629
Howdy Fallen!

At 6pm Pacific time post a screen shot of your stats here.

Good luck!

DireWolf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fallen [M]isfits, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340824

  • Fallen [M]isfits
  • Fallen [M]isfits's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Posts: 953
  • Thank you received: 1954

Cheers ..3 rd attempt at postin ...game seems very do it own thing 2day lol....

I post screen shot wen time ...or if asleep ..wen up an ready to fly....

gud luck all :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340834

  • DireWolf{WP}
  • DireWolf{WP}'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Posts: 1092
  • Thank you received: 2629
Count down...get ready!!

Dognamitt wrote:


From here we can start every one at a ratio of 0:0 We will use your current stats as a base number to calculate your kills and deaths during the competition.
This will allow all players to start at the same level, so if you’re still working on your KDR you have a chance to take away the Title.

Requirements: You must obtain at least 25 kills to qualify handing in your score card. This is a number I feel is not hard to obtain. This will also discourage any players from taking a quick 10 to 1 ratio and sitting on it. This will be the only rule. I feel the Pilots of DF should and can police themselves and I do not predict anyone trying to sandbag the competition. You are responsible for how you conduct yourself. Enough said.


There will be 6 Podium spots.

1st PL: KDR
2nd PL: KDR
3rd PL: KDR
4th PL: A role of toilet paper to the Worst KDR

1st PL: Total highest kills acquired

1st PL: Squadron KDR

You can see I added A squadron sub category for the best KDR to promote upcoming squad wars and have a little squadron bragging rights—Squad Wars should be coming soon, let’s prepare.

And of course the deadliest ACE should always be recognized so the is a Podium for the most kills.

In the event of a Tie. The pilot with the most kills will win.

Good Luck AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooo

Presented by Cypher7 & DireWolf and the Realm of the Wolf Pack

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340837

  • Dognamitt
  • Dognamitt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Posts: 2940
  • Thank you received: 5165
im gonna enter cuz we are near out of toilet paper

DireWolf{WP***} wrote: Count down...get ready!!

Dognamitt wrote:


From here we can start every one at a ratio of 0:0 We will use your current stats as a base number to calculate your kills and deaths during the competition.
This will allow all players to start at the same level, so if you’re still working on your KDR you have a chance to take away the Title.

Requirements: You must obtain at least 25 kills to qualify handing in your score card. This is a number I feel is not hard to obtain. This will also discourage any players from taking a quick 10 to 1 ratio and sitting on it. This will be the only rule. I feel the Pilots of DF should and can police themselves and I do not predict anyone trying to sandbag the competition. You are responsible for how you conduct yourself. Enough said.


There will be 6 Podium spots.

1st PL: KDR
2nd PL: KDR
3rd PL: KDR
4th PL: A role of toilet paper to the Worst KDR

1st PL: Total highest kills acquired

1st PL: Squadron KDR

You can see I added A squadron sub category for the best KDR to promote upcoming squad wars and have a little squadron bragging rights—Squad Wars should be coming soon, let’s prepare.

And of course the deadliest ACE should always be recognized so the is a Podium for the most kills.

In the event of a Tie. The pilot with the most kills will win.

Good Luck AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooo

Presented by Cypher7 & DireWolf and the Realm of the Wolf Pack

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WOLF PACK SQUADRON ELITE TOURNAMENT PAGE. 3 years 4 months ago #340838

  • Dognamitt
  • Dognamitt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Posts: 2940
  • Thank you received: 5165

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Digger {WP}Sid Dickless WPDireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds