so what the heck? rock the discotheque!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Doggy Dix, Raz, S. E. Dailey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319928

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1091
Mmmmm is that what you call a photobomb!

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319943

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Ok, M.O.M3 it is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319946

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Ghostrider

You're a real piece of work.

For those of you that don't know we just don't like eachother. So when he posts this on our thread, well I think he knows what he can do with it.

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote:

Many of you MOM mates know me well and we have a mutual respect for eachother. It's always great seeing you guys around and I mean no disrespect towards any of you.

At the same time I don't stand for any bs from someone so when Ghostrider is being a tool, well I will call him out on it.

Ghostrider and everyone of you are always welcome at the TFL site to post as you please and hopefully it will be with something good to leave for one of us. But to come and poop on our site well you're gonna get the same. So in your own words..
GET OFF OUR LAWN :whistle:

Last edit: by D93 Big Gunzzz.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319947

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Gotta love it!

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319950

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Yippie Die Yo Yippie Die Yay
  • Thank you received: 1873

D93 Big Gunzzz wrote: Ghostrider

For those of you that don't know we just don't like eachother. So when he posts this on our thread, well I think he knows what he can do with it.

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote:

Many of you MOM mates know me well and we have a mutual respect for eachother. It's always great seeing you guys around and I mean no disrespect towards any of you.

At the same time I don't stand for any bs from someone so when Ghostrider is being a tool, well I will call him out on it.

Ghostrider and everyone of you are always welcome at the TFL site to post as you please and hopefully it will be with something good to leave for one of us. But to come and poop on our site well you're gonna get the same. So in your own words..

I'm the piece of work ?

I put in the time to make some tasteful looking graphics and create inter squad postcards to post on other squads threads as a gesture of goodwill. And I'm the piece of work?

I did not in any way shape or form shit on your thread. If you had looked around, you would have seen that I post these little things on almost every active squad thread on the forum. You may even notice horriblebreast put one together and posted on ours a few posts above yours.

We have a squad photobucket that can be found here for any squad member to see. There are categories for banners, recruitment posters, propaganda posters, and postcards. A postcard, that is what I posted on your thread, you little turd.

Furthermore, since this is a PUBLIC FORUM I will continue to post what I want, where I want, when I want.

It would seem to me that you are the one who came to shit on our thread. I could moderate it, and I gave it serious consideration but decided not to since in my experience most people know who the tool is in this conversation.

The worst part of all of this is to find out that we don't like each other. All this time I thought we were becoming great friends. I was considering naming my first born after you, you S.O.B.

I am crushed !
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, Cricket, TXLAWMAN, patrice71

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319951

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned

Doggy Dix wrote: Lipstickman..

Get out of our L.A.W.N

We don't need you and certainly we don't feed you...

So take the highway ...jester...

Hey, Ghostrider came to our site to be a jerk so I responded to it with class and respect. So now you're gonna cross the line with me to make yourself seem cool as you often do? I wouldn't expect anything else from you Dix. You may want to watch out when you start throwing out names at me like that. Lipstickman? Mannn go do what you're best at...

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319955

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
He is obviously pushing the turd back up there and off our lawn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, Raz

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319956

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote:

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote:

I'm the piece of work ?

I put in the time to make some tasteful looking graphics and create inter squad postcards to post on other squads threads as a gesture of goodwill. And I'm the piece of work?

I did not in any way shape or form shit on your thread. If you had looked around, you would have seen that I post these little things on almost every active squad thread on the forum. You may even notice horriblebreast put one together and posted on ours a few posts above yours.

We have a squad photobucket that can be found here for any squad member to see. There are categories for banners, recruitment posters, propaganda posters, and postcards. A postcard, that is what I posted on your thread, you little turd.

Furthermore, since this is a PUBLIC FORUM I will continue to post what I want, where I want, when I want.

It would seem to me that you are the one who came to shit on our thread. I could moderate it, and I gave it serious consideration but decided not to since in my experience most people know who the tool is in this conversation.

The worst part of all of this is to find out that we don't like each other. All this time I thought we were becoming great friends. I was considering naming my first born after you, you S.O.B.

I am crushed !

We can go at it all day. You and I both know very well why you posted on our thread so save it with trying to make it seem like you were being so gracious. You will turn things around and just as you always do. You get from me what you deserve.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319957

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Is it the length of her skirt?

:huh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, TXLAWMAN

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319959

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Rudolf Rednose wrote: Is it the length of her skirt?

:huh:

Perhaps its graphic envy ........
The following user(s) said Thank You: King Flooch

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319965

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

D93 Big Gunzzz wrote:

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote:

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote:

I'm the piece of work ?

I am crushed !

We can go at it all day. You and I both know very well why you posted on our thread so save it with trying to make it seem like you were being so gracious. You will turn things around and just as you always do. You get from me what you deserve.

Enlighten me.

If the TFL thread were the only one I posted on, you would have an argument, but it wasn't, so you don't.

I have been posting these for weeks. You are the only one to complain. Come to think of it, you are the only one to complain about a lot of things on here.

Any requests for next weeks postcard?

Last edit: by GHOSTRIDER1.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319966

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

How do you beat a mom? Use another mom. How do you beat to moms? Used two moms.

It is so nice to see so many moms in one place. It's a little douchey, but it has to be said, why is mom always at the top of the leaderboard?

Paolo, you're a beast my friend, truly the monster of mom. Simon, I don't think we've played together in a very long time, my my how you've improved that was quite an ass kicking you gave me. Jan, always nice to see you sir one of the first moms I ever remember flying with, now that I can fight a little it's nice to see you and read from time to time and give you back a little bit of what you gave me when I first started. Although, you don't make it very easy at all. You're still one of the best in this game.

I'm very thankful that we have all been able to get the squad up and going again. I'm very appreciative to the classy people who stuck around through the hard times. It's nice to see that we can rise above the legions of Mickey Mouse quads in this game once again.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, TXLAWMAN, Doggy Dix, Raz, Gustavo fire

Last edit: by GHOSTRIDER1.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319967

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
You were a tough team of reds!Inwas shooting cupcakes for most of it I think!All I did was give you I indigestion!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GHOSTRIDER1, Raz, Gustavo fire

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319969

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

So let's recap Gunzzzgate:

Ghost posts generic cute M.O.M cards around. Gunzzz makes an assumption that this was a personal attack since he and Ghost don't play well together. Now my investigation is incomplete since I have not been to the TFL thread. I am assuming this joyous back and forth is only occurring here on M.O.Ms lawn. Gunzzz then makes a mildly disparaging comment to Ghost and follows with a more heated exchange with Dix.

I should remind you all that I am a highly trained professional. Nobody can conduct a fair and biased investigation better than me!
I can almost guarantee that some measure of injustice shall be meted.

My sentence is as follows: Ghost you are hereby ordered to apologize in the form of gifting a valuable commodity to Gunzzz. It is further ordered that bullets and bombs are the most valuable commodity in DF. Therefore, you are ordered to give Gunzzz as many bullets and bombs as possible in compensation for his grief.

Gunzzz, it is determined that you were wrong to assume a slight where none existed. You are hereby ordered to watch the video below to reduce any further likelihood of inappropriate butthurtedness.

SO SAITH THE LAW!
12th Day of February, 2016
The Dishonorable TXLAWMAN presiding!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, GHOSTRIDER1, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319971

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
Ghostrider

It's very well know between us two there's no friendship here that's why your action was you being a jerk. No lose for either one of us. So who were you leaving one of your postcards for on the TFL thread? Do you get along with my mates so well that you feel like you have to leave a postcard? Ohhh wait, maybe it was you being cool with me? Yeah right!

So please don't try to pass your lame excuse of being a jerk as a good will gesture. Hey I am sure you wouldn't have been a fan of it if I did what you did on this MOM thread. I commented respectfully here on you site and of course the usually crew of yours has the same trash to say as usual.

Remember, you came to our thread to light the fire. I just responded.

Last edit: by D93 Big Gunzzz.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319975

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Oh you big bad M.O.M.s are so mean! You're always trying to make people cry! Ka5ey left this poop on the NLR thread a year ago and it almost ended my Edipus complex! Fortunately I picked it up, (made some slight modifications) put it in a bag, set it on fire and rang the doorbell! You should have seen them stomping on it! :lol:

KA5EY wrote: Looking to be a tiny fish in a huge pond?

W.O.W is not a new squad.
W.O.W is not small.
W.O.W is dangerous to themselves and others.
W.O.W is menopausal
W.O.W is not going away *sigh*
W.O.W is the Whiny Old Women of Dogfight.

Are you [W.O.W] ?

Just thought that would get a giggle. Feel free to delete it after your done giggleing. Or if you dont find it in the least ammount amusing then you may delete it also.

(Edit: imitation is the highest form of flattery?) B) - McFate

The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, KA5EY, Cricket, GHOSTRIDER1, TXLAWMAN, Squeak, patrice71, Raz

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319977

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Gunnz,I have a simple solution which I dish out to my parishioners on a daily basis.Stop poking the fire and bugger off back to your place.Maybe you could get shitty on our behalf with those who posted a card on our thread?Wait,don't bother cos we are grown ups and know it was just some fun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, TXLAWMAN, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319988

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I think this is a nice card given today's events! :evil:

ALSO.... Where is Ronnie Biggs??? Did his old ass survive the trek through the Outback?? Put out a BOLO for a crusty old Brit posing as an Aussie!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak

Last edit: by TXLAWMAN.

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #319991

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Where is the karma button when you need it?

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #320012

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
Why can't we all just love? Here have some love. Anyone here need a snickers?

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, GHOSTRIDER1, Squeak

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #320015

• GHOSTRIDER1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Let's get you tagged up Jesus. Just submit an ingame request to any subsquad and Chris, Simon, or Greg will tagg you up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]Sputnik

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #320021

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863

GHOSTRIDER1 wrote: Let's get you tagged up Jesus. Just submit an ingame request to any subsquad and Chris, Simon, or Greg will tagg you up.

Holy smokes!! Keep forgetting to do that. Let me get on it right now.

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #320044

• Ronnie Biggs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Optimist, because there's no use in anything else
  • Thank you received: 1180

TXLAWMAN wrote: I think this is a nice card given today's events! :evil:

ALSO.... Where is Ronnie Biggs??? Did his old ass survive the trek through the Outback?? Put out a BOLO for a crusty old Brit posing as an Aussie!

I'm here, TX. Trying to catch up with this accelerating thread! I did survive the trek, but it took three days instead of two. We ran out of water and I ended up carrying everyone's gear. The national park guides recommend safety in numbers, but I would have been better off alone...
So sorry Gunzz & Ghost have fallen out. I thought they were best mates!

I might have an old ass, but I can still shake it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: KA5EY, TXLAWMAN, Squeak, Raz

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #320050

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
a diversion from the drama!
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, KA5EY, TXLAWMAN, Squeak, Doggy Dix, Raz

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #320051

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

StarsandBars wrote:

a diversion from the drama!

Very nice but no drama here.Thats being stirred up on a thread foreign to this one!!

But I know what you are doing-you are posting a picture here to have a go at us.............omg being a douche is infections-pass me the medication cake!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #320055

• StarsandBars
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Gravity trumps Time
  • Thank you received: 275
No...I actually thought yall would like it. Just being friendly. I take my quarrels to the skies
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, Squeak, Raz

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #320070

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

He was being sarcastic Stars. You are welcome to post anytime!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Doggy Dix

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #320071

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ronnie,

Please tell me you did not have to drink your own urine after running out of water! Did you guys pick up any animal dung and squeeze the water out of it? Or did they just have drinking fountains?

RIP CRAZYWOLF

The Mean Old Men 8 years 2 months ago #320073

• _bts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
My attempt at wit Stars!!As stated by Tx,you and your squad are welcome to drop in anytime!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Squeak, Raz

Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 0.984 seconds