Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.

TOPIC:

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99125

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

SnidleyWhiplash wrote: Gina to show my support I will be adding a purple ribbon to my banner and I will also add one to anyone else's banner if they would like me to do that. If anyone would like to add their own, a good source for the ribbon is at:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Purple_ribbon.svg

Yes, great idea Whip. Add one to both of my banners with Gina's name on it. ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99134

• ¥M4rtin¥
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You'll Shoot Your Eye out Kid!
  • Thank you received: 1637
My Oh My Gina, this heart aches at hearing of this news! just as others have said here, prayers, support, much love and comfort to you!

Can not imagine the difficulties with your situation, please remember this is just a brief journey and not the end! There are a lot of support groups both on the internet(just be careful on internet), as well as in your area! The hardest part is reaching out which you have done already.

Stay Strong! My PM box is always open! ;)

May God's graces wash away the pain and tears, bring comfort and warmth, you are in his heart!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99139

• Gina bandit
  • Gina bandit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • hey its gina;)
  • Thank you received: 348
Sorry to hear this broc, I am so glad to hear your condition is not terminal. I just don't know what I would do If I were in your shoes. And ped, as far as the friends things. I don't really need to. I do have a family. Now. And I have many brothers and sisters whom I am thankful for. And p.s. I have been a pot head since freshmen year. Medicinal may help with pain. But that dirt weed is just there to occupy your mind stomach and wallet. Plus I am soon to be an a&p mech. So I stopped. But anyway. Thanks everyone. I mean it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99148

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736
Hey Gina, I'm never good at these kind's of thing's... Just letting you know the Dent's are thinking of you...... I've been an A&P for 28 year's now.... Military, General, Airline's(regional), and now Corporate....The Best Plane's I've had the pleasure of working on are the A-10 and The Dash 8.
I've worked many different Plane's in all those year's....
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99150

• Gina bandit
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • hey its gina;)

dentinhead wrote: Hey Gina, I'm never good at these kind's of thing's... Just letting you know the Dent's are thinking of you...... I've been an A&P for 28 year's now.... Military, General, Airline's(regional), and now Corporate....The Best Plane's I've had the pleasure of working on are the A-10 and The Dash 8.

What do you think I should shoot for? Small plane, general , airline , ect?? ????

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99153

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gina bandit wrote:

dentinhead wrote: Hey Gina, I'm never good at these kind's of thing's... Just letting you know the Dent's are thinking of you...... I've been an A&P for 28 year's now.... Military, General, Airline's(regional), and now Corporate....The Best Plane's I've had the pleasure of working on are the A-10 and The Dash 8.

What do you think I should shoot for? Small plane, general , airline , ect?? ????

Depends on what you like. General Aviation was fine but hard to make a living.... Airline's (regional) was great....I worked for Henson in salisbury Md about 4 years and Horizon air in portland oregon for almost 11 years... Loved the airlines. Got to work the whole plane from the toilet to the engines..
Corporate is completely different... Good paycheck, Better hour's (still not the greatest). Not as much work, mostly because not as many plane's... If you work for the Major Airlines You'd probably have to move to a big city.... I'm not city folk... Neither is my wife.

I'm heading to work now...cya in about 24 hrs... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gina bandit

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99154

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983
Gina, sorry to hear the news! You will be in my prayers. Another line from Gladiator " What we do in life echoes in eternity ".

It is good to see you up beat with your posts!

YEMX
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust, Gina bandit

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99198

• BlueDane
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 291
I too am lost for words Gina.
Posts like yours always ring back down to earth and remind me what is really important in life.

Live Love Laugh

Thoughts with you Gina.

-X-
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, Gina bandit

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99236

• GMoney
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 286
Thanks for sharing, Gina. We all will be thinking and praying for you.

A big hug from all of the falcons.

In game name:|111th| GMoney

falcon.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, ¥M4rtin¥, Gnasher

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99274

• [DD]Brandon56
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Let the Devils Dragons rain down on you!!!
  • Thank you received: 186
Gina NO
I don't want you to go I love to have you around and I don't need to have a family member die on me ive had anough of that. Please don't go!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(
BRANDON56

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99288

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
Ms. GINA,

Magic to you,
Paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, [DD]Brandon56

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99311

• Gina bandit
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • hey its gina;)

GMoney wrote: Thanks for sharing, Gina. We all will be thinking and praying for you.

Haha I love it!! Thank you;) and Brandon I'm not going anywhere honey. I'm what you call a freaking trooper. And as for that beautiful song. Its one of the first I learned to play when music was the only thing keeping me going.;) brings a tear to my Eye. And so did all these ribbons I see on your banners. You guys just don't know. I really am in tears of happiness, love and respect for everyone thats proveing there is such a thing as beautiful souls on this earth
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., GreyGhost, Whiplash, [DD]Brandon56

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99315

• [DD]Brandon56
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gina bandit wrote:

GMoney wrote: Thanks for sharing, Gina. We all will be thinking and praying for you.

Haha I love it!! Thank you;) and Brandon I'm not going anywhere honey. I'm what you call a freaking trooper. And as for that beautiful song. Its one of the first I learned to play when music was the only thing keeping me going.;) brings a tear to my Eye. And so did all these ribbons I see on your banners. You guys just don't know. I really am in tears of happiness, love and respect for everyone thats proveing there is such a thing as beautiful souls on this earth

Gina you are a crazy trooper. And ive had anough deaths as you know so.... And I'm off the meds so I might not go floppy. HAHA :silly:
BRANDON56

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99318

• [DD]Brandon56
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gina bandit wrote: Some of you may have heard I have recently discovered that I have a terminal illnesses. Ill cut to the chase and say that unless it gets worse. They gave me an estimated 3 years of loving life, misfits, freinds, and dogfight. I have a tumor, its nasty and its quite painfull. (Thank God for pain meds) ;) I wont let this bother me. I live with no regrets and a smile on my face. I started this topic not out of attention. But because I know there are many people outside of the misfits that have asked to pray. And are curious as to my we'll being. I wanted to say thank you. Also I'm trying to make a flag. Its a misfits flag. But there are some people that I would like to be involved. I wanted to make kind of like a roster. With squads, in game names. And signatures. If and when this happens. I plan to be laid to rest with it. I have no family in the real world. Not one. Yet I have found one here. this would mean a lot. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you.

-LISA GINA DIANE RUBBO

Gina I'm your family and iwill sign the flag!!!!! With a misfit love sign
BRANDON56

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99353

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote: Ms. GINA,

Magic to you,
Paul

Nice choice rascal flatts, great singer singing a beautiful song. I actually dedicated it to one of my old friends. Now this song will have even more meaning. I would have posted a video of Tim McGraw "live like u where dieing" but saddly i dont know how :(
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99369

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460

Kestrel wrote: Nice choice rascal flatts, great singer singing a beautiful song. I actually dedicated it to one of my old friends. Now this song will have even more meaning. I have posted a video of Tim McGraw "live like u where dieing"...

The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old, Gina bandit

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99373

• Gina bandit
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • hey its gina;)

brandonproulx@ymail.com wrote:

Gina bandit wrote: Some of you may have heard I have recently discovered that I have a terminal illnesses. Ill cut to the chase and say that unless it gets worse. They gave me an estimated 3 years of loving life, misfits, freinds, and dogfight. I have a tumor, its nasty and its quite painfull. (Thank God for pain meds) ;) I wont let this bother me. I live with no regrets and a smile on my face. I started this topic not out of attention. But because I know there are many people outside of the misfits that have asked to pray. And are curious as to my we'll being. I wanted to say thank you. Also I'm trying to make a flag. Its a misfits flag. But there are some people that I would like to be involved. I wanted to make kind of like a roster. With squads, in game names. And signatures. If and when this happens. I plan to be laid to rest with it. I have no family in the real world. Not one. Yet I have found one here. this would mean a lot. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you.

-LISA GINA DIANE RUBBO

Gina I'm your family and iwill sign the flag!!!!! With a misfit love sign

Brandon honey. I don't know about the losses you have suffered. Please pm me immediately so that we can discuss this. And I'm.sorry if.I.get emotional. I don't do that. But with the way that this community has my heart. I can't.help it. Lets talk. Lets cry. And lets live
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [DD]Brandon56

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99391

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote:

Kestrel wrote: Nice choice rascal flatts, great singer singing a beautiful song. I actually dedicated it to one of my old friends. Now this song will have even more meaning. I have posted a video of Tim McGraw "live like u where dieing"...

Show off.... lol jkjk bud thanks man. Im a very stupid teen when it comes to stuff like this.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Black Flag, Paul Mantz, Jr., GreyGhost

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99577

• [DD]Brandon56
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Kestrel wrote:

Paul Mantz, Jr. wrote:

Show off.... lol jkjk bud thanks man. Im a very stupid teen when it comes to stuff like this.

No you arent
BRANDON56

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99605

• [DD]Brandon56
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Misfit MOM[Gina] don't give up sry to say this but duck the doctors and prove the xdoctors wrong and make you misfit son proud :evil:
BRANDON56

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, Gina bandit

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99762

• MrsRichyRoo1
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 541
Dearest Gina, i know we dont know one another. But Words can not describe the feeling that we all feel for you in your time of need. I am unsure of what to say to you but had to write something. I could not, not say anything too you.

I hope that you stay strong. As you do sound like a strong lady, And I hope that you have or will find support from someone near you. If we lived much closer I would have had to be there for you, As having human emotions i would not be able to keep me away.
I wish that you lived closer so I could come and give you a massive hug, and hug you untill YOU wanted no more. And be there for you. As much or as little as needed.
My heart goes out to you and if you ever need to talk I am here for you, :)

I will say a prair for you in your time of need even though I am not religious.
(I am not the greatest at wording such emotion in sad times)

Hugs sent always.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, Dentinhead, Whiplash, jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust, Richyroo, Gina bandit

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99810

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

MrsRichyRoo1 wrote: Dearest Gina, i know we dont know one another. But Words can not describe the feeling that we all feel for you in your time of need. I am unsure of what to say to you but had to write something. I could not, not say anything too you.

I hope that you stay strong. As you do sound like a strong lady, And I hope that you have or will find support from someone near you. If we lived much closer I would have had to be there for you, As having human emotions i would not be able to keep me away.
I wish that you lived closer so I could come and give you a massive hug, and hug you untill YOU wanted no more. And be there for you. As much or as little as needed.

Hugs sent always.

Hey Gina,,,,
Why not take a trip to England if possible..... I love'd it over there for the 3 year's I was there...Lot's to see and do...Great country.... Enjoyed every day, almost... :) Worked on the A-10's at Woodbridge Airbase in the 80's.....LOT'S N LOT'S of history over there....
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust, MrsRichyRoo1

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99815

• Richyroo
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1315

dentinhead wrote:

MrsRichyRoo1 wrote: Dearest Gina, i know we dont know one another. But Words can not describe the feeling that we all feel for you in your time of need. I am unsure of what to say to you but had to write something. I could not, not say anything too you.

Hugs sent always.

Hey Gina,,,,
Why not take a trip to England if possible..... I love'd it over there for the 3 year's I was there...Lot's to see and do...Great country.... Enjoyed every day, almost... :) Worked on the A-10's at Woodbridge Airbase in the 80's.....LOT'S N LOT'S of history over there....

Hey Dent, how about you fly her here with you and the Dent's and we all go on up to the kebaby you love in Ipswich?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead, MrsRichyRoo1

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99819

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Richyroo wrote:

dentinhead wrote:

Hugs sent always.

Hey Gina,,,,

Hey Dent, how about you fly her here with you and the Dent's and we all go on up to the kebaby you love in Ipswich?

Richy,,,
You just lit a fire there,, lol,, Mrs Dent just read your post...She's alway's wanted to go back for a visit... Her exact word's were "I'd LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEE to go back there".
I don't think Gina would have very much fun traveling with the Dent's....She'd probably be embarassed...OR she might just fit right in... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrsRichyRoo1

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99829

• Black Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 453

Gina Ive been off line and just now reading this and Im very sorry to hear of your condition. All I can say is that surrender is not an option and that impossible only means it has not been done yet. I am a true believer in never giving up. It sounds as though you have found some resolve; but please, do not lose that. Im am not online that often but feel free to pm me if you'd like. I will do the best I can to read your messages and respond as fast as I can.

Whip may a I please have the "Gina" ribbon added to my banner.

Black Flag
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware

Last edit: by Black Flag.

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99995

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728
Gina,

I read this right after you first posted, but I haven't posted here until now. Honestly, its a hard subject for me to talk or even think about. A lot of personal loss.

Know I'm thinking of you. Like somebody else said, I'm not much on prayer, but I'm sending you positive vibes.

Although I've had a lot of personal loss, there's been some remarkable triumph in my family too. I have an aunt that has had cancer multiple times and beaten every time. It started in the late 80s/early 90s. She's had lung, breast, skin and esophageal cancers. She has beaten it with sheer will power and a lot of love and support and maybe just a little pigheadedness. Each prognosis was grim, but she beat it. They've told her she's not going to make it, but she beat it. They've told her it was over, but she beat it. She never gives in and refuses to let the word of doctors beat her down and she beats it!

Keep your chin up and don't take anything they say as definite. You can beat too. I'm rooting for ya!

Gary
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, Paul Mantz, Jr., GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, Richyroo, [*M] bware, Gnasher, Gina bandit, Turtle [M]an

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #100187

• Gina bandit
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • hey its gina;)
I have an appointment next week, I know I can do this. Well. Now that I have all of you. Thank you. I never thought this many people would be concerned. ;) thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, Dentinhead, |111th|Kevy, Mr. Serious, tKestrel old, GreyGhost, ¥M4rtin¥, [*M]bhfoust, Gnasher

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #101510

• [DD]Brandon56
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Gina bandit wrote: I have an appointment next week, I know I can do this. Well. Now that I have all of you. Thank you. I never thought this many people would be concerned. ;) thank you

Mom you are one of the strongest girl I e ever meet hope you get he news
BRANDON56

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #103100

• Turtle [M]an
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • A.K.A [M]Ryan273935
  • Thank you received: 148

-LISA GINA DIANE RUBBO

So sorry to hear, I've seen you play and your great! The dogfight community will miss you!

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #103126

• sonoma
  • Thank you received: 0
Sorry to hear this ill keep u in my prayers sonoma

Time to create page: 0.528 seconds