Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This section is for squadrons recruiting, events and chats.

TOPIC:

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98949

• Gina bandit
  • Gina bandit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • hey its gina;)
  • Thank you received: 348
Some of you may have heard I have recently discovered that I have a terminal illnesses. Ill cut to the chase and say that unless it gets worse. They gave me an estimated 3 years of loving life, misfits, freinds, and dogfight. I have a tumor, its nasty and its quite painfull. (Thank God for pain meds) ;) I wont let this bother me. I live with no regrets and a smile on my face. I started this topic not out of attention. But because I know there are many people outside of the misfits that have asked to pray. And are curious as to my we'll being. I wanted to say thank you. Also I'm trying to make a flag. Its a misfits flag. But there are some people that I would like to be involved. I wanted to make kind of like a roster. With squads, in game names. And signatures. If and when this happens. I plan to be laid to rest with it. I have no family in the real world. Not one. Yet I have found one here. this would mean a lot. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you.

-LISA GINA DIANE RUBBO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead, |111th|Kevy, Mr. Serious, *D~x~P-29*, Flying muck, bopes, |111th|tSwopCaml, Oedius Momicus, Paul Mantz, Jr., Gary-the-pink and 19 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98952

• Trone187
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 655
Where is this tumor is there anyway it can be cured
The Misfit from Texas and Texans never quit till the job is done

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98954

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477

Gina bandit wrote: Some of you may have heard I have recently discovered that I have a terminal illnesses. Ill cut to the chase and say that unless it gets worse. They gave me an estimated 3 years of loving life, misfits, freinds, and dogfight. I have a tumor, its nasty and its quite painfull. (Thank God for pain meds) ;) I wont let this bother me. I live with no regrets and a smile on my face. I started this topic not out of attention. But because I know there are many people outside of the misfits that have asked to pray. And are curious as to my we'll being. I wanted to say thank you. Also I'm trying to make a flag. Its a misfits flag. But there are some people that I would like to be involved. I wanted to make kind of like a roster. With squads, in game names. And signatures. If and when this happens. I plan to be laid to rest with it. I have no family in the real world. Not one. Yet I have found one here. this would mean a lot. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you.

-LISA GINA DIANE RUBBO

Wow so sorry to hear. I had a liver transplant two years ago and this one I got is a real longshot to make it a good race. But like you I keep living. When they told me I had a month to live two years ago and the transplant was not possible due to my condition I felt some comfort in one of my favorite lines in one of my favorite movies. Gladiator. " Death smiles at us all the only thing we can do is smile back". Oh and never underestimate Gods love and healing. Pray for you Gina and wish you the best
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, bopes, Paul Mantz, Jr., [LB] Pedrinho, 111th MAS, GreyGhost, jacklpe, ParrotHead, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT and 7 other people also said thanks.

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98959

• Gina bandit
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • hey its gina;)

dogss wrote:

Gina bandit wrote: Some of you may have heard I have recently discovered that I have a terminal illnesses. Ill cut to the chase and say that unless it gets worse. They gave me an estimated 3 years of loving life, misfits, freinds, and dogfight. I have a tumor, its nasty and its quite painfull. (Thank God for pain meds) ;) I wont let this bother me. I live with no regrets and a smile on my face. I started this topic not out of attention. But because I know there are many people outside of the misfits that have asked to pray. And are curious as to my we'll being. I wanted to say thank you. Also I'm trying to make a flag. Its a misfits flag. But there are some people that I would like to be involved. I wanted to make kind of like a roster. With squads, in game names. And signatures. If and when this happens. I plan to be laid to rest with it. I have no family in the real world. Not one. Yet I have found one here. this would mean a lot. If you are interested please let me know. Thank you.

-LISA GINA DIANE RUBBO

Wow so sorry to hear. I had a liver transplant two years ago and this one I got is a real longshot to make it a good race. But like you I keep living. When they told me I had a month to live two years ago and the transplant was not possible due to my condition I felt some comfort in one of my favorite lines in one of my favorite movies. Gladiator. " Death smiles at us all the only thing we can do is smile back". Oh and never underestimate Gods love and healing. Pray for you Gina and wish you the best

Wow great quote. Thank you. Your words are kind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98960

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481
Tough break Gina. Cranking out the healing vibes for you. Blessings from this fake pope.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1, [*M] bware, Gina bandit

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98962

• [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i just want my truck back
  • Thank you received: 1018

-LISA GINA DIANE RUBBO

the misfits love you gina, we are very blessed you found a home here and here you will stay if there is anything we I can do to help please lean on me, misfits to help in anyway we can.love [M] jack Burton 1
someones stolen my truck!!! they left a note.fight and we will give you your truck back.so here i am ready to fight!!!one problem they never said how long.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust, Gina bandit

Last edit: by [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1.

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98971

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

</3 Gina i am so devastated to hear this....... I am crying for u. At least my prayers for u now have a topic and i know what im praying for. God Bless u Gina, u r a strong girl to take this with a smile. Take a listen to Tim McGraws "live like u where dying" its a great song. Gina i know im not a mifit but if u EVER need anything, i am a pm away. I will get swopcamel over here so he can do a public prayer with u. Gina im soooo sorry u r having to go through this. Ur a great pilot and an ever better person. God has ur back no matter what. I wont stop praying for u
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, jacklpe, [*M]TBUILT, [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98973

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Hi GINA, I HAVEN'T KNOWN YOU FOR LONG BUT SOUND LIKE A REAL SWEET PERSON. I PUT YOU ON OUR PRAYER LIST LAST SUNDAY.

I PRAY YOU BELIEVE IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, THAT WAY THAN I WILL MEET YOU IN HEAVEN.

ALSO IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP YOU FROM TENNESSEE THAN PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER! I CANT WAIT MYSELF TO MEET THE THE LORD

HAVE YOU HEARD THE SONG "I CAN'T IMAGINE"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary-the-pink, GreyGhost, jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust, skunkoil, [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98975

• *D~x~P-29*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 330
Never give up a great fight,

There are no other options but only one: feel alive and live to be free.

Prays are shared by those who care for you, as i will share a pray for you.

Be strong, feel alive, and feel our Dogfight friendship

[e] D~X~P
Danny
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old, jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust, [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98976

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866
Gina,

We're pulling for you! Love your attitude - it is contagious. And be patient with yourself on days when that spirit is hard to find. We'll pray hard for you. You inspire us to live fully each day.

Hey I thought this WAS the real world? I feel pretty real B)

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, tKestrel old, GreyGhost, jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust, [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98977

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027
It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful and diverse cross section of people that are involved in this forum are. Gina, I will pray for you and I pray that either you find healing or purpose, or even better, both. I know the line about horrible events happening for a reason, and sometimes they do, but I'm not about to tell you that. I will only say that I'm sure your life has always and will always have a great purpose. I deeply hope that yours will be clear to you and that you can lean on it for strength.

I have no idea why I wrote most of that, so hopefully its the right thing to say. It feels like it is anyway... Or maybe I'm just nuts (a very strong possibility). In the mean time, I will pray as you have mentioned, and I hope we can have many many fun games together as you go through this struggle.

I know I'm just some random fool out there in Dogfight land, but feel free anytime to give me a shout. If you ever need anything, I will do all that I can.

(Btw... I think my purpose in life is only to serve as a warning to others. :woohoo: )

I'll talk to you later
Dave

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary-the-pink, tKestrel old, GreyGhost

Last edit: by jacklpe.

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98981

• --J--
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
My thoughts are with you. I hope for the best possible outcome. I know I can speak for all enigmas when I say, " The brave meet their challanges head on! " Be brave, and know that we are behind you and admire your spirit and courage.

If you build it, I will come.......and bomb it !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, *D~x~P-29*, GreyGhost, jacklpe

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98984

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2749
Hey Gina, you're right about finding a family here, that's what we are, think the way so many of pulled for DogFight Elite showed that, even after all the petty squabbles and tantrums ect, we are always there for each other. Not so long ago Jacklpe and I had a bit of a falling out, but we sorted it and I believe I can now call him a friend and he can call me one, or whatever he feels like calling me :lol: :P . What I'm saying in a long round about way is everyone is here for you, on the forum, in game, or pm, were all just a click away. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, jacklpe

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98988

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Flyingmuck wrote: Hey Gina, you're right about finding a family here, that's what we are, think the way so many of pulled for DogFight Elite showed that, even after all the petty squabbles and tantrums ect, we are always there for each other. Not so long ago Jacklpe and I had a bit of a falling out, but we sorted it and I believe I can now call him a friend and he can call me one, or whatever he feels like calling me :lol: :P . What I'm saying in a long round about way is everyone is here for you, on the forum, in game, or pm, were all just a click away. :)

You son of a .... Nice British lady!!!

Edit: Ok, I admit its goofy, but I'm tired and it was all I could think of.

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, GreyGhost

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98991

• Gina bandit
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • hey its gina;)
Thanks guys;) and no one is just some random fool, people like me who can instantly.care for.others are family to me
When I have this flag thing figured out I will post a new topic proubally called Gina's flag or something obvious. But the more people that would like to be apart of it the more it would mean to me. As I said I am being laid to rest with it regardless of if my life is cut short or not. Thank you. More details in that flag topic when I figure it.out myself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, GreyGhost, jacklpe, ¥M4rtin¥, Jack fighter

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #98997

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
Gina, I personally thank you for you being part of this great community. My prayer for you is first and foremost that you would have a relationship with Jesus and secondly that you will be healed. God loves you and we do too!!. The Lord has a purpose for you!!.....I will not cease praying for you until I see good results.

Take care
James

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary-the-pink, GreyGhost, jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust

Last edit: by Mr. Serious.

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99005

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Gina bandit wrote: Thanks guys;) and no one is just some random fool, people like me who can instantly.care for.others are family to me
When I have this flag thing figured out I will post a new topic proubally called Gina's flag or something obvious. But the more people that would like to be apart of it the more it would mean to me. As I said I am being laid to rest with it regardless of if my life is cut short or not. Thank you. More details in that flag topic when I figure it.out myself

I know im not a misfit, but can i b apart of ur flag gina?
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99010

• Nachoo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 181
Gina!! You r un my prayers!!
Rule the SKY!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99011

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
My Dearest Gina,
I watched you start this game asking how do yoy fly! I was in that first game of yours while I was a Falcon. Now your in one of the fastest growing, deadlest Familys ingame. I have seen you take a lickin and keep on tickin. Despite what your goin through. You are a major insparation to every one in this community. You are a well liked person, sorrt, well loved person. As I told you in the pm, I would be honored to be on that flag. And will help create that master piece. I cant say enough great things about you and who you are!

I think a 6 foot flag would do for you. Gina if you ever, and I fo mean ever need anything, just let me know. My number is at the Misfit house,
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust, Gina bandit

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99016

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094
Gina I haven't spent much time with you here and I don't have a way with words ( not even in my own language) but I will pray for you. And I will ask my sister to pray for you. I dont know if the lord treat our prayers diferently but my sister is studying to become a priest.

//Bellsaj
aka Anders
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99022

• brocolir
  • Thank you received: 4
:)

Last edit: by Mr. Serious.

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99025

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

brocolir wrote: Im sorry about u. But im not praying for u. I stop beliving in god. Music helped me. I dont know ur age or urself but u should smoke some medical u know. Just play or hang out whith friends. It helps

Really? Man thats cold. If you have nothing to add then why in the world would you post that?

Gina pay no attition to this guy. God will guide you where he wants you to be. Love thy God and he will save you in his own way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, *EOI* RAPTOR, [*M]bhfoust, YEMX

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99027

• snobumm1
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 686
We all have our squadrons , our ingame friends and foes ....but what amazes me is we ALL come together . This is actually one big (slightly disfunctional) :whistle: family . I am astounded by the hamanity ive seen from this entire community , and each squadron and person on it . I commend each squadron and player for their concerne for others and im proud as hell to be a part of it . Gina the entire forum prays for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, 111th MAS, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99028

• brocolir
  • Thank you received: 4
I fractured my wrist on sunday.(i was skating drunk going downhill) and the nurse told me i better stop worrying about my hand and start worrying about my high blood preasure. I might die from that a heart attack . I cant work an i need \want money, i dont want to beg either

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99056

• Gina bandit
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • hey its gina;)
Thank you all;) and ghost. That sounds great. Thank you everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th MAS, GreyGhost

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99067

• 111th MAS
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115
I'm at loss for words, but let me say

WE LOVE YOU AND WE WILL PRAY FOR YOU. WE WILL BE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY LIKE A FAMILY.

I THANK GOD FOR THE DAY I BECAME A MEMBER OF THIS WONDERFUL FAMILY because although i have always been around a real life family, there is nothing to compare with the family i found here. Picture me hugging and kissing my laptop and tablet, smilling, laughing, crying infront of my laptop totaly lost in the love of my dogfight family. I look stupid in real world but i dont care because if they knew what i have they would stop at nothing to be part of this family. GINA you are not alone you got us YOUR FAMILY. keep smilling :) :) :)

111th Mas :)
Herman (aka) ;)

YOU CANT RUN FROM THE FALCON

I GOT YOU IN SIGHT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, Gina bandit

Last edit: by 111th MAS.

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99114

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
Get well soon Gina. I don't know what its like when a Dr. tells you how many years you have left but I know it must feel like a blow to the face. Just enjoy what you got left and make the most of it. But remember you will have this community and friends supporting you all the way.

- Jesus

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99115

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Gina, I don't remember playing with/against you, nor trading posts, nothing. I didn't even know you have a serious illness.
Don't have a family? Go make friends in real world! My grandpa used to say that friends are better than relatives, cuz we can chose our friends - what can not be done with relatives; I have problems with some relatives, and never had problems with my real friends. So, no big deal having no family, I think. About the doctor's assumption about your life, I think that hope (real HOPE, I mean!) can do real things. I have a friend of mine that was told he wouldn't live more than 1 year, because of a cancer. The same bad news was told him by four (FOUR) different doctors. It was in 2001. Since then, I moved to other hometowns, and lost contact for a while, but we use to trade some e-mails and phone calls. Last news I had from him is that he went to the city of Bonito, Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil - he loves travelling. And he is still there. Called me two weeks ago, telling me details of that paradise... Hope it inspire you.
God bless you. And dont give up.

(Edit: Fortunately for this Brocolir guy, I am not a moderator, cuz I would permanently ban him with a smile on my face!)

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, GreyGhost, jacklpe, [*M]bhfoust

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99116

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Broc, consider your words carefully man. You are talking to a terminal cancer patient. It might not be the best thing to bring up your high blood pressure or skating injuries. I'm sorry if they are negatively affecting your life and ability to earn, but its not appropriate to compare to terminal cancer. As far as your lack of belief, I'm sorry you feel that way, but that's a choice that only you can make. I'm sure several more on here share that lack of belief with you. I'm ok with it, as long as you don't down others for believing what they do. As far as Gina's pain management goes, I'm thinking its best if we let her worry about that, unless she asks for our opinion. I understand that marijuana may have benefits for someone in that position that may often outweigh the long term side effects if a person does not see too long of a future ahead of them. But, that's not our place unless we are asked.

I feel that you mean well with your posts, but just be careful how you approach a subject like this. I'm pretty sure that emotions will be running high in our little community for Gina, and I'm going to say support and encouragement will be the order of the day for a while.

Later.

Dave

The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, [*M]bhfoust, Gina bandit

to whom it may concern, 10 years 11 months ago #99122

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Gina to show my support I will be adding a purple ribbon to my banner and I will also add one to anyone else's banner if they would like me to do that. If anyone would like to add their own, a good source for the ribbon is at:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Purple_ribbon.svg
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gina bandit

Time to create page: 0.595 seconds