TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170364

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

REID*X* wrote:

Whiplash wrote: So I was just in a game and when I spawned in there was 5 vs 2 not including me and Coronel Pata was circling the airport and the rest were coming in to avalanche the airport and Group Captain and Major Gen DynamoDave. After losing a hangar we got rid of the camper and the rest and I said they should be ashamed not swopping to help these guys out seeing the levels that they were. I was told to stop crying to which I replied i'm not I'm whipping :evil: and proceeded to do that. At the point where I had 31 kills to 11 deaths and Sharon Peters decided to step up the prior mostly harmless banter with threats of stalking, colorful words about my Mother and comments that he had raped my wife. I have screenshots of the end and the players list is below. I wasn't kind but never anything on this level. Let me know who to send the shot to.

*screenshots uploading*

Send to me whip

How do I do that?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170366

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

Here are some of the shots:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170367

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 47
Guys sorry but i have to do something about this insect ,some one is an a hole always is an a hole. And I have one from this game earlier. Just when I signed in. He was sk some others they left the game. You can see my a opinion about you at the very and. You can replace the dots.

Attachments:

Last edit: by Sam22.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170368

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166

Sam22 wrote: Guys sorry but i have to do something about this insect

Why? For playing the game?

Earlier in the game, I had spawned onto a carrier, you were behind the spawn point, and fired numerous rounds into my plane. I chose to lock my brakes, thus preventing you from killing me, but you did manage to spawnkill that other guy taking off at the same time. I took off AFTER you passed me, but I accidentally crashed. You are constantly swearing and yelling at me and others for spawn killing, yet you do it yourself. You are a hypocrite. I killed you on the runway for the game ender. You chose to roll forward instead of locking your brakes and waiting for an opening. You should use better judgement. If you weren't Sam22, it's entirely plausible that I may have let you up.

Foul mouth. Sick of it.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: MEAN FOKKER

Last edit: by Cricket.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170371

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Don,t even see you you killed me from the front and two times behind you not even show on the screenshot lier

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170375

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166

Sam22 wrote: Don,t even see you you killed me from the front and two times behind you not even show on the screenshot lier

WOW!!!! You are delusional. I killed you FOUR times that game , Three of them in the air. You posted two screenshots, but they are the same one, the game ender. Why don't you have screenshots of those other alleged kills? Because they never happened. You have a problem, Sam. Post me on the blacklist when I actually break some rules.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170376

• Turtle [M]an
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • A.K.A [M]Ryan273935
  • Thank you received: 148
I don't know what you do with inappropriate usernames but here's one
Warning: Spoiler!
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170387

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 305

I would like to report "I HHHH" (or something similar for potential hacking. I was in a game with this pilot and I was unloading round after round straight into his plane which took no damage whatsoever. When he was brought down he spawned into tank and stopped on hilltop. I had perfect line on him and started unloading rounds into the tank. Since I was coming straight at him he saw he was not going to make it and tank conveniently disappeared. I accused him of cheating and asked him to leave the game. Of course he didnt and many of his teammates asked me to shut up. Next time he was in tank I had him in my sights straight on again and started unloading. Same thing he disappeared but this time i was also disconnected from the game.

Too many times I hear the reason for this being lag but I just am not buying it. Too many questions like why does lag only happen for certain planes? Why does it happen at the most convenient time for the pilot? How come no one has ever said that my plane was doing these things? (seems like if there is lag would effect all planes) I see planes disappearing, some that jump out of the way of my fire and seem to have super boost, others that are immune to bullets and others that fire laser like streams of bullets or that can shoot you down when not even aimed at you.

Can someone help me understand what is going on here? I really don't believe I am imagining this things and cannot get my brain wrapped around the lag excuse. Are people cheating or am I conspiracy theorist?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longrifle, [LF]HOGDOG22

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170388

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
I agree with cricket, sam22 and I was playing and I was sneaking on a 4vs4 and I bombed and he says rude words such as *you coward why do you have to sneak* even tho the last week I was on his team flying with him and I seen him sneaking hes a hypocrite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|Soaring

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170435

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Hello fokker. Im very disappointed whit you. You wher the player 2-3 weeks ago who was cussing and calling me on names becaus you try to neak in and i killed you all the time. I try to pull out s reenshots from the t day. Remeber after the you don't played for 3-4 days in the Sam game when you saw me there. So never ask me don't camp don't sneak. I was probobaly going high 0.5 % in my game time.
Fokker you came to play and no one see you just droping bomb even if 2 vs 5. When I see out numbered team i never go orund, and try not to cam. Only problem you asking not to camp, i try to leave and you make your kills from behind.
Attachments:

Last edit: by Sam22.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170444

• Sam22
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
I domt yous coward word dont know how to spell it . Now i will know

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170457

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094
Sam why are you constantly trying to get Cricket banned for something that isn't a bannable offense?
Spwankilling is only bannable if it's done from a tank, not from a plain.
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, [*M]ONSTER CANNON, Von Len, MEAN FOKKER

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170482

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
Just got out of a game with Cypris, AIr Commodore, bad habit of flying straight, so I naturally turned his plane into Swiss cheese. Promptly accused me of cheating, repeatedly even a after being told he needs to get better and learn the game, then he said some rather choice things about my mom. Hit report in game, as I can't take screen shots without getting kicked, but Marshall and ghost Jr were in the game with this clown.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Baracca

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170499

• Von Len
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 163
Dick77 publically apologized for the mistake and We have hopefully put it behind us.

Von Len wrote: Dick77

As We were coming over the hill to bomb the LAST hanger, the LAST remaining enemy LEFT the game, We made our final approach, I bombed the LAST hanger, I then began to immediately take heavy fire from behind.
I made an aggressive left turn to evade, the game ended.
Upon entering the next game with Dick77, I clearly asked him-

"Dick77 was that You trying to shoot Me in that last game"

His reply-

"Yes I wanted You to know who was behind You"

As if His reply isn't strong enough evidence, I will add that there isn't any room for My mistaking this to be an outright attempt to team kill Me 100%
I don't usually get involved with posting this kind of thing, but I feel that He has been here long enough to know better, and therefore should be held accountable.

The following user(s) said Thank You: knmh

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170523

• MaDtotheMoM
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lest we forget our fallen heroes.
  • Thank you received: 474
To all those teamkillers, id like to say.......

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb, Von Len, Rudolf Rednose, ZebraUp, TOPH, [LF]HOGDOG22, Ziza

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170565

• [LF]HOGDOG22
  • click the leash
  • Thank you received: 16
Lowden anytime we are playing to gether and I text Magic trick that's wht I mean they just disappear but dnt kid yourself the reapper is always a advantage point,i also say dissolve ammo or silly puddy ammo caus wht im loaded.its great game but I too c this but hell my own squad never told me how to get in a tank let alone use it so dought answers are coming brother. :( :ohmy: :dry: :woohoo: B)

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170589

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829

Gamertf is harassing WeazelzGirl! There is no reason a 13 year old girl needs to be bullied like this please do something! Srry the list keeps building

Last edit: by Mr.Becken.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170613

• *Sapphire*
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • ~Magical Powers~
  • Thank you received: 199
:blink:

Last edit: by *Sapphire*.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170616

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

Mr.Becken wrote:

Gamertf is harassing WeazelzGirl! There is no reason a 13 year old girl needs to be bullied like this please do something! Srry the list keeps building

Gamertf muted
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb, TOPH, Mr.Becken, {G.I.} Reaper 6, Fiery Tiger

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170622

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
Thanks Reid!

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170627

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
AS to HHHH, he's a lagger of laggers, invisible on most of the map, takes dozens of hits. The way to deal with him is slow down, tuck in behind him and drop your whole ammo inventory in him; when the game timing catches up he will be hit again and again at spawn, with no planes in sight (in his version of the game) and he will quit. I got 15 lag kills in that game, most when he was on the ther side of the board (as they catch up at spawn). It's just lag though, albeit bad lag.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: Slash, Freimann

Last edit: by Longrifle.

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170778

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
Eddie rickenberg Major-General II (20) 3906 94 2490 1054 400

Banned for teamkilling.

After multiple complaints here and previous bans I've requested that he be banned permanently. Eddie is deadie.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: [b]pluribus, Jimboslice27, Mmiller26, [*M]yNuts, {G.I.} Reaper 6, Freimann, Fiery Tiger

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170780

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf

Whiplash wrote: Here are some of the shots:

Sharon Peters is apparently mute-dodging, the name doesn't come up in a search.

Wigipedia

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170802

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
jhennaro - the name of his/her squad is grossly inappropriate, idk how the word is even allowed without being censored. I'm not posting a screenshot.

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, {G.I.} Reaper 6

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170803

• {G.I.} Reaper 6
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 132

[M]Reckless wrote: jhennaro - the name of his/her squad is grossly inappropriate, idk how the word is even allowed without being censored. I'm not posting a screenshot.

I told him I didn't like the name earlier tonight and he told me he didn't care. Its a very offensive term that has no place anywhere in this game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless, TOPH

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #170809

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf

[M]Reckless wrote: jhennaro - the name of his/her squad is grossly inappropriate, idk how the word is even allowed without being censored. I'm not posting a screenshot.

Send me or another Mod a PM with the name, there isn't much we can do without knowing what we're looking for.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171037

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 331

Last edit: by Templar. Reason: Too many pics

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171045

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Squadron name not acceptable.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless, TOPH, {G.I.} Reaper 6

Last edit: by Templar. Reason: added one too many,my bad

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171137

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
AEDAESTROYAERAE or however the fruck he spells his ban dodging name....banned for spawn killing.

Yes, I know, the rules that don't exist contain a nonexistent rule that doesn't say but might if it existed which it doesn't that spawnkilling is not a bannable offense.

Wrong.

In a Capture the Carrier mission, sneaking high, flying to the enemy base, diving and then camping on it...is a particularly weak stunt indicative of a half-assed player. But not, strictly speaking, against the rules of which there are none. HOWEVER...

Being called out for it by a Mod, mouthing off about how "this is war" (whaddya wanna bet the same player drags out the battered chestnut about how, "It's only a game" when the circumstances suit him?) then proceeds to spawn-rape said Mod with his wheels down and his throttle off. The brake was not engaged because I was sure he wouldn't be that utter and complete a jerkweed. He was. He intentionally spawn killed me to prove some dimwitted point.

He was banned.

There's a Rules of Dogfight Vol. I in nearly completed manuscript form. Let's see how these flexible morals types enjoy having a letter of a law to which they have to adhere.

BTW, his friend, apparently, AECHEETAH*&@$WHATEVER (these everything-AND-the-kitchen-sink names, ultra clever) refused to shut his wind tunnel about how I ban players so I can get to be #1. LOL! That makes a ton of no sense. He and TheonlySoos should get a room.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Heavy aviator, Templar, {G.I.} Reaper 6, Freimann

Official blacklist thread 10 years 1 month ago #171166

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
PR ACE has been causing offenses now for a few days, trolling, threatining and bashing God, which is not acceptable. "A silent fart" also needs to watch his language as well as a few others you'll see here, talvon and eddie.

The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Last edit: by Templar. Reason: added
Time to create page: 1.284 seconds