Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Split to different servers? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Yes, desktop players should be sepa
23 24.5%
No, we like all together
71 75.5%
Total number of voters: 94 ( BLACK HAWK GRINCH, onekill, Alex Galt, Luke Skystalker, nickisrc ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277944

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Hi

Since I see this complain so many times and many are tired of explaining that there is no real advantage. I give up. I post this poll. If you want PC players to be on different servers, say so. If not, say so. Whatever is the result, that's it.

A few days for votes to go though. And remember, no creating double accounts to vote is allowed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Armament, Gustavo fire

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277947

• DD| Mr. Brandman
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Why not have fun killing your friends?
  • Thank you received: 325
I voted all together. As long as you have Facebook anyone can play on pc, which is meaning that they are complaining about an issue in which there is an easy solution, so there really is no need for them to be complaining to you about it.
The Brandyman can.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Armament

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277948

• #1 GHOST
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 86
Maybe this will fix the lag problem somewhat

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277951

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
I don't have nor do.I want a pc I have no use for one that's why I have a smart phone
And zup there are pc guys that have lowered their sensitivity in order to use their pc to head on fight it's the guys that keep it maxed and drop in bombing missions that the problem along with droppers in general
The following user(s) said Thank You: nightorado, #1 GHOST

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277954

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

If this vote splits up platforms then it also splits up friends & squadrons! One of the cool things about this game is the PEOPLE!! Not being able to fly with or against PEOPLE you enjoy playing with or against will SUCK!!!
:(

zuperman please just explain to everyone AGAIN how the game engine's physics is what limits speed & turning radius, etc. NOT the device the game is being played on!

The non-PC players say we have an advantage in turnfighting.. yet I don't hear them saying how THEY have the advantage on head to head shooting!! They seem to be really quiet about that.. well what if PC players complained saying we want parity with them as their devices are steadier and allow pinpoint accuracy and getting on target MUCH faster and more accurately than any arrow key user! You don't see PC users complaining about that everytime this stupid argument comes up on how people complain about advantages or disadvantages of various devices..
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, TOPH, Templar, Mr.Becken, RT, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, V.Huntress War, WB|War hawk1-5 and 7 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277958

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
PC player here. Do whatever the hell you like. Nice knowing you all.

This is such bullshit. Anything to bitch and complain... Whatever.

Thanks for all the fun times.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, WB|War hawk1-5, Viper10{WP}, dognamitt, Armament, SOUL RE@VER

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277960

• banditt
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 172
Leave it the way it is. We already dont have enough pilots.no reason both platforms have strength an weakness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Armament

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277963

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9788
Splitting in any form is not nice. That's all I want to say.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Armament

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277969

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Leave the game the way it is just let the bombers guys be able to fight their game without it turning into a freaking dog fight mission .in other words a simple rule about dropping in a bombing mission is what's needed how's that for an easy fix make dropping for easy kills a punishable thing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, dognamitt

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277971

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Leave it the way it is. ;) And would you guy's please stop complaining about dropping geez. :sick:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl, [*M]Comet

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277985

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Anyone who says that PC players "DON'T" have an advantage, hasn't played this game very long. Before the addition of sensitivity adjustment for PC players, I could hold my own against them. Now I fly in circles until they shoot me down. I have not shot down Zebra or Pie of Jerry since, NOT ONCE, NEVER. In a head on fight, I have a chance, not an advantage. Am I good at head on? Yes. Was I always good? No. I have honed my skills at head on, dogfighting, and anything else in this game. Trust my when I tell you, "I DON'T want an advantage over any player, I only ask for an even playing field. I am here to tell, I have a weakness. One, only one, a PC player in a turnfight.
I know I'm rambling, just answer the question.... To tell the truth, I ask my self would the game be better without the PC player? No
But I would enjoy an EVEN fight.
If only we lived in a perfect world.
Oh, hey Wabbit. You will never stop droppers from dropping. Drop your bomb and chase them. Trust me it's fun.
I voted NO, just so you know...

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, [*M]TBUILT, Frank Baracca, Longrifle, [M] Johnny Kent, [*M]Comet, V.Huntress War, Muro0406

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277990

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: I have not shot down Zebra or Pie of Jerry since, NOT ONCE, NEVER. In a head on fight, I have a chance, not an advantage. Am I good at head on? Yes.

And I have NEVER, NOT ONCE shot you down in a head to head fight in the past year unless you were literally just a stone's throw in front of me.. and rarely avoid getting shot down by you regardless how much I twirl & dance through the air! lol! :lol:

Therefore I want parity & an even playing field too.. perhaps make tilt devices react less precisely so I have as much a chance to get on target as quickly as they do? See how ridiculous this all is?? :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277992

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

ZebraUp wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: I have not shot down Zebra or Pie of Jerry since, NOT ONCE, NEVER. In a head on fight, I have a chance, not an advantage. Am I good at head on? Yes.

And I have NEVER, NOT ONCE shot you down in a head to head fight in the past year unless you were literally just a stone's throw in front of me.. and rarely avoid getting shot down by you regardless how much I twirl & dance through the air! lol! :lol:

Therefore I want parity & an even playing field too.. perhaps make tilt devices react less precisely so I have as much a chance to get on target as quickly as they do? See how ridiculous this all is?? :silly:

Fair enough but you must admit, I used to be able to get you once in a while in a turn fight, Maybe not 50% of the time, but maybe 40%. Now I have no chance.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longrifle, ZebraUp

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #277995

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

ZebraUp wrote:

Fair enough but you must admit, I used to be able to get you once in a while in a turn fight, Maybe not 50% of the time, but maybe 40%. Now I have no chance.

AND THIS MAKES HULK MAD! LOL :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278001

• Gunhill
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 205
The bullshit gets bigger LMAO

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278013

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Gunhill wrote: The bullshit gets bigger LMAO

?

ALL IN 100%

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278016

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Acegirl wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

ZebraUp wrote:

No, not mad, disappointed. Like I said, I never want an advantage, nor do I want to be at a disadvantage. I can be beaten. I have been beaten. I have become "good" at this game. Is it because I have some super power? Do I have an advantage? Nope neither. I am just a bull headed green guy who won't quit. In the beginning I got my ass handed to me, but I stayed. Shot down over and over, I was at level 27 before my KDR was even. Then I started to figure out the "game". Someday soon I will get my 100,000th kill, I hope...

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Gizmo., [*M]Comet, Armament

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278018

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
Two things:

1 - Zup, believe us: PC players are nearly INVENCIBLE in turn fights. Im amazed by the fact that somebody still refuses to believe it.

2 - The head on advantage for tablet/phone users is NOT a compensation, cuz if you fly twirling, you have good chance of dodge the head on bullets. But in other hand, you have NO CHANCE AT ALL playing on tablet against a PC player in a dogfight.

It will be more acceptable for us to read from you that you can't fix this issue and seeing you at least admiting it exists, than seeing you denying it, and proposing this harsh decision like segregating PC users on a dedicated server... Dont take me wrong, but truth is eye poping, there IS an issue making the game unbalanced. I dont care if this issue is never going to be fixed: I just quit and try again when I am relentlessly killed by PC players. But I cant stand seeing people ignoring a FACT like this huge and unfair inbalance.

EDIT; for the record, I am against the separation, because I believe that, if it cant be fixed by changes in the game code, then its "already fixed" - as I said, if they kill me more than what would be "normal" given my (lack of) skills, I simply quit and try another mission.

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Longrifle, V.Huntress War, Gunhill

Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278022

• Chopper 15
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BURN BURN BURN!!!
  • Thank you received: 540
Oh come on! advantage? I'm a PC player and I suck the same like if I where on my Lumia 520, I have the same chances of being downed in a turnfight (most of the time) and a head-on chase (which I manage to nail)

That's not a matter of devices, it's skill (except droppers, they should burn in hell)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, Armament

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278023

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

ZebraUp wrote:

Next time you are in my neck of the woods, stop by my house and use my IPad, fly a few games. Then tell me how easy it is to head on shoot. There are only a hand full of pilots that have given me a fight. Most I can kill fairly easy. It's not like every tablet player is a great head on shooter.

ALL IN 100%

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278025

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
In every game, in every aspect of life itself, someone always has an advantage. Is there truly a thing such as a fair fight, NO!

Even if they turn faster, climb faster, and aim better it forces you to step up your game.
Leave things the way they are, except for the lag!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [*M]Comet

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278029

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
All we are asking for is parity. Make the tilt devices have a shorter travel, which should solve both complaint, even the turning and making it tougher to get on target at a distance.

Zup, if you believe Hulk, Rabbit and I have suddenly all developed amnesia and can't remember how to turn fight after years, and think we are making this up then I don't know what to say.

I challenge anyone on a PC install this game on their apple or android phone and play tilt. If you can out turn a PC player with a top level plane with sensitivity up (like machines with only the platform as the differentiator) I'll buy you subscription for a year. No bullshit, beat a PC in a turn fight with like machines in a fair fight with equal planes and setting with a tablet or a phone tilt control and I'm your huckleberry.

Is it the be all end all of the game? No, we are not saying that. It is advantage? Hell yes.

If zup isn't going to tighten the tilt range, then I'll vote yes.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [M] Johnny Kent, Artho[M]an

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278038

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
Please leave it as it is as much as i have resigned my self to not being able to kill one guy Zebra i still have fun trying !
i think pc players dont turn faster i think the reaction time is less on a pc so even tho they seem faster they are not they can just react qwicker ,see how long it takes you to move your arms from right to left with a tablet then realise how far your thumb on a controler has to move to do the same and you will see why its just physics
I love this game and dont want the split many a friend i have made including the black n white stripey horse
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, ZebraUp, Acegirl

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278040

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

Longrifle wrote: All we are asking for is parity. Make the tilt devices have a shorter travel, which should solve both complaint, even the turning and making it tougher to get on target at a distance.

Zup, if you believe Hulk, Rabbit and I have suddenly all developed amnesia and can't remember how to turn fight after years, and think we are making this up then I don't know what to say.

I challenge anyone on a PC install this game on their apple or android phone and play tilt. If you can out turn a PC player with a top level plane with sensitivity up (like machines with only the platform as the differentiator) I'll buy you subscription for a year. No bullshit, beat a PC in a turn fight with like machines in a fair fight with equal planes and setting with a tablet or a phone tilt control and I'm your huckleberry.

Is it the be all end all of the game? No, we are not saying that. It is advantage? Hell yes.

If zup isn't going to tighten the tilt range, then I'll vote yes.

Yeah, what he said.

ALL IN 100%

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278041

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dognamitt wrote: Please leave it as it is as much as i have resigned my self to not being able to kill one guy Zebra i still have fun trying !
i think pc players dont turn faster i think the reaction time is less on a pc so even tho they seem faster they are not they can just react qwicker ,see how long it takes you to move your arms from right to left with a tablet then realise how far your thumb on a controler has to move to do the same and you will see why its just physics
I love this game and dont want the split many a friend i have made including the black n white stripey horse

Dognamit you are one of the few pc men that have learned head on fighting.you have taken your time to perfect a skill .was it easy ? I bet not ! Has it been a long road ? I'd say yes ! But you sir as I would a few pilots both pc and non pc for taking the time to learn how .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278047

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869
Honestly I'd be happy if I can just play (period) lags been so bad for so long I'm lucky to get one game in a day. Why I even bother is beyond me. This is pure insanity. I don't care who you are, what you use or how u fly. If I don't wanna fly with u ill just leave. It's no big deal to me. I'm sick of all the effen drama all the time. It's always something. The problem here is, there's too many idiots here with the right to free speech lol!
Misfit 4 life
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, #1 GHOST

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278052

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

darraxx wrote: Leave the game the way it is just let the bombers guys be able to fight their game without it turning into a freaking dog fight mission .in other words a simple rule about dropping in a bombing mission is what's needed how's that for an easy fix make dropping for easy kills a punishable thing

Ok ok I got it. Will do as you say Rabbit; only guys can do the bombing, sooooooooo us girls do not need to carry any bombs. I am GOOD with that!!! Oh Roger you make me so happy!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278055

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

Acegirl wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

ZebraUp wrote:

No, not mad, disappointed. Like I said, I never want an advantage, nor do I want to be at a disadvantage. I can be beaten. I have been beaten. I have become "good" at this game. Is it because I have some super power? Do I have an advantage? Nope neither. I am just a bull headed green guy who won't quit. In the beginning I got my ass handed to me, but I stayed. Shot down over and over, I was at level 27 before my KDR was even. Then I started to figure out the "game". Someday soon I will get my 100,000th kill, I hope...

Have you forgotten about your little experiments??? HULK HAS SUPER POWERS!!!!

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278057

• [AOV] nine ball
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
I vote no cause I have very good PC playing friends such as dognamitt and zebra(if I didn't list u its cause idk if u use PC)
Sir Ball of Nine

The wages of sin was, is, and will always be death
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, Acegirl

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278064

• GeRmZ.... .
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 12
pc players have howned the skill head ti head si thats bullshiz,maby at the beginning that wernt good butt now most of them are good. I can tell u one thing all the lag and droppers started with the popularity of the pc. What was the game ment for phones and tablets nit pc. Its thAT simple

Time to create page: 0.759 seconds