Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Split to different servers? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Yes, desktop players should be sepa
23 24.5%
No, we like all together
71 75.5%
Total number of voters: 94 ( BLACK HAWK GRINCH, onekill, Alex Galt, Luke Skystalker, nickisrc ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 8 months ago #279217

• Red - Baron1
  • Je Vois Tout, You Will Fall
  • Thank you received: 78

Doggy Dix wrote:

[AOV] Red-Baron1 wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote:

[AOV] Red-Baron1 wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote: Zup cant do anyting about how the controls on a keyboard works...the arrowkey react in millisecs. your hands react up to ½ sec delay and then your tablet have to react after that...so what you i practics are suggesting is a permament delay/lagg for pc arrowkey users...i dont Think that any good idea...

That was actually my suggestion, and that would help a lot, considering the delay we have as tilt users, seems like the right thing to do, doesn't it? Would also stop the advantage of the PC users over the tilt user, because I agree that they don't have a different turn radius, its just our delay that is the PC users advantage.

and if it´s so, whoes delay should be the Point of new caclulation of the delay ? yours ??? or somebody else who get mistreated when he still Think i is agreweied...the debate never gonna end that my opinion...

i hope for sure that df 2 is launched soon so i can fly without being considered as an outsider i have had enough of bullies... sort of speak...

theres a feeling that you want to make all PC users to pigs behaving badly ... as you countiniu act like bullies, against al pc aviators...back of , please...

The delay should be the same for all tilt users, human reaction time left aside, that is.

Easy way to end the debate is offered already; look at the thread title...

We don't want to portrait you as "pigs behaving badly" we just want the advantage to finally end... And its obvious there is an advantage, otherwise this debate wouldn't have taken place, right?

And yes, I too am craving for the release of DF2, not only to end this debate, also to end the lagg (which is largely dealth with thanks to the new servers, on which you did a superb job zuperman! But in some games theres still a bit of it going on, hope it will be smooth on DF2), and of course the new planes!

all tilt users, you say... so zup should do some messurmenst of all tilt users devices reaction times on DF and take a avarage of them...and everyone gonna be happy... give me a break...lol

Probably known already, or he could measure 10-5 tilt users, average that, then apply it. And yes, that would probably give a correct average, if not, it can still be turned up or down.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 8 months ago #279255

• tailzz,vip
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • wtf
  • Thank you received: 92
lmboo completely

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 8 months ago #279257

• tailzz,vip
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • wtf
  • Thank you received: 92
Holy mac attack,now i remember why i never came on forum. listing i hate to say it but the votes are very clear. And i can remeber when the other df 2 was supposed to be released last year. No offence to zup i know he is trying to make a bunch of 25-65 year old boys happy so we can all play r little game. I hate complaining to, i just think that if pilots r waiting cor df 2 to iron out all the issues i think u will be waiting LONG WHILE. Zup u have made a great game with even better community but with the popularity and success of ANYTHING good it seems to end bitter for some folk.The people have spoken,the vote is clear,it is what it is. C u in the skys. luv yours truely xoxoxoxox
yellowtailz,h.wood,vip

Time to create page: 0.831 seconds