• Page:

TOPIC:

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 9 years 9 months ago #189617

• Elim
  • Elim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 845
Bubi is a spawnkiller. We all know it. Get rid of him, Zup.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TOPH, Templar, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nightorado

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 9 years 9 months ago #189664

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027
Unless he is doing it with a tank, it's not a bannable offense.

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, Blackhand, EchoSaber, Ziza, =£= Knight!, BULLET [M]isfit, Acegirl, nightorado and 2 other people also said thanks.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 9 years 9 months ago #190910

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
As unfair as it seems and frustrating as it seem Elim, just like I'm sure you have heard before; put your brake on and u become immune. If u throttle up at the right time once he passes if He does, u will be able to engage him....

BULLET

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, nightorado, con estilo, [M] Lt. Dan in house

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit. Reason: typo

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 9 years 9 months ago #190923

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Yesterday I was in a game with lowenheart, the worse camper, dropper spawnkiller known to mankind. He had his German D 8 plane and it was embarrassing to see someone so interested in cheap easy kills. I just laugh at these cowards. :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, TXLAWMAN, D- CC RIDER, nightorado

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 9 years 9 months ago #190928

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935

[M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Yesterday I was in a game with lowenheart, the worse camper, dropper spawnkiller known to mankind. He had his German D 8 plane and it was embarrassing to see someone so interested in cheap easy kills. I just laugh at these cowards. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha heheheheheheheeheheheheeheheheheeeeeeeeheeeeeeee hoooooohoooooohoooo... Thanks Davey... Needed a good laugh... Jokes on them.. just say it elim, face me like a man..what they are will soon show through... I like fair games.. true that there is no fair fight, but we can fight with honor... For some it's about stats, and being selfish, but for others it's about playing the game as it should be and being an advocate... Teaching the newer guys the way so this game doesn't collapse on itself like the Roman empire... If enough ppl get frustrated and don't wanna play and uninstall the app then we start to lose the initiative... This is by far my favorite game online, hands down... My wife hates it, which says ism always here as much as I can be. Some don't fight a man's fight they try to sucker punch ya, however it teaches us to keep our heads on swivels... Not to mention there is always someone bigger and badder and when pilots like Davey or wig! , TR, killer, beck, hulk, von Len, etc. And so on comes online, their numbers are up.... Then what do they have... Looking stupid, that's what... ELIM, hang in there bud, it's not illegal less in a tank, but it stinks like chicken crap. I know. I've been there. But they also fight nose to nose u spawnkilling droppers.lol... There is no I in team..lol

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nightorado

Last edit: by BULLET [M]isfit. Reason: typo and adding text

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 9 years 1 week ago #252555

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

I was going to start a thread like this, but then I thought I should search the forum first because the way this guy has been playing this way for so long I figured there MUST be a Ban Bubi thread lol! & I was right!

This was just from yesterday.. 2 different missions where he just camped then spawnkilled the heck out of these newer pilots. Kudos to them for not quitting.. but they probably should have.

I told Bubi the next time I see him as red I am going to treat him the same way he's been doing.. I don't intentionally spawnkill, but I am thinking of making an exception to my rule just for him.

The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN, Templar, nightorado, [M] F¡rst Blood, Armament

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 9 years 1 week ago #252557

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
I do attempt to sk bubi...it has happened in several games where he has been pinned while we bomb. If he is lucky enough to end up on the runway with me coming, he stays put. Its the challenge of getting him there..but it does happen a lot. More than a couple deaths by the same person, he usually quits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D- CC RIDER, nightorado

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 9 years 1 week ago #252559

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Go get him, you are the man for the job ZEBRA

I had him in a game today and I quit even though he was blue. I don't even like someone like that on my team.

Can anyone explain to me the psychology of wanting to get nothing but cheap and easy kills? I don't get it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, D- CC RIDER, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nightorado

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 9 years 1 week ago #252579

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Your hangars are safe with them.

You drop aswell and have nice practice run.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, nightorado

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322122

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 331
It perplexes me as to why bubi hasn't been banned from Dogfight considering others have been banned permanently for less. This is no secret. I'm 'assuming' Joaquin would rather keep one bubi professional spawnkiller than lose potential new people and veteran players who pay to play. There is no debate that is and will continue to happen with bubi present.Looking at that from Echobooms perspective you think they would alleviate the problem.
I myself battled bubi again last night for almost two hours as he/she continued to spawnkill me/others to no end. bubi doesn't phase me a bit but I look out for the best interest of the game and other players and many were cursing and disgruntled last night because of bubi. This has been the case for years.I never recall a game where bubi doesn't spawnkill.
Part of Echoboom/Joaquin job as customer service representatives is to eliminate problems such as this.
It's evident there's lack of concern from a business perspective...set aside playing a game for a moment. We are paying customers.
More action,less talk.
These are all shots of bubi spawnkilling me or others while sitting on runway.

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at01.09AM002.jpg not found

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at01.09AM004.jpg not found

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at01.10AM.jpg not found

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at12.08AM001.jpg not found

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at12.08AM.jpg not found

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by Templar.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322123

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at12.09AM001.jpg not found

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at12.09AM008.jpg not found

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at12.10AM001.jpg not found

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at12.10AM007.jpg not found

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at12.11AM005.jpg not found

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at12.11AM006.jpg not found

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at12.12AM001.jpg not found

In defense of 3rdMed,he was only mad at bubi,not Dick or Acefreely.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: D93 Big Gunzzz

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322124

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at12.17AM017.jpg not found

Attachment ScreenShot02-25-16at12.42AM002.jpg not found

It's not a question if we can counter bubis tactics,or just leave,yada yada...we can all do that..
Bottom line is;
1.Is bubi a problem? Yes.
2.Has Echoboom resolved this for their customers? No.
Attachments:

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322125

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Spawn killing from.a plane.is a bankable offense.from.the words of zup himself.if your killed more than.3 times and not allowed to get in the air you will be banned .the true question is why hasn't bubi or a few of the others that do this on a constant basis been banned .there have been so many complaints about bubi and others that they should of been banned a long time ago .bubi is a noob Hunter and always will be .if zup really expects a new player to pay for a game where this is allowed by the developer then he will never make the money that this game could make .camping is one thing I know many that camp but they give you a chance to defend yourself.bubi and a few others don't and won't even give you that .sitting there with your brakes on is absolutely stupid when there is a team coming to bomb you have to defend and these guys aren't about the team or winning.if it was up to them they would sit in .one game all.day long and spawnkill .

Time for them to go
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, pinkstar30, D93 Big Gunzzz, S. E. Dailey

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322126

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
I'm not defending Bubi here, I think his spawn killing is atrocious, but what can you do about him? I actually love spawning into a game to find a spawn killer hanging over my base....challenge accepted! Back in my low rank days I was once repeatedly spawn killed 18 times, each time was a new lesson in how to watch and evade as I get into the air. I've always wished there were a practice mission for that:

"Welcome to the war, recruit! Repel camping enemy and mete justice!"

Lol, really though Bubi has skills but he is not someone I would consider a top turn fighter. It rarely takes more than a couple of tries for me to evict him these days. When he isn't spawn killing I find him to be a very creative player. If he didn't sk or crash rather than get shot down, if he didn't leave when he started getting overpowered....if he'd brush and floss more often I'd, have a good bit of admiration for him.

IF.

:lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Doggy Dix, nebular, D93 Big Gunzzz, S. E. Dailey

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322130

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Yes Mcfate,bubi would make a decent fighter despite his/her predictable spawnkilling sprees.
Last night I had my Albatros..no countering match for bubis spawnkilling tactics but I did manage to fly high above his/her base and takem down...in an albatros with sensitivity set for btb...lol
But again,I speak on behalf of an ongoing unresolved issue and on the behalf of dedicated and paying players and for Dogfights community,new and old.
I'm sure peeps will defend bubi,but my point is to use bubi as an example and hopefully a starting point to see where Echobooms customer support is at.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pinkstar30, D93 Big Gunzzz, S. E. Dailey

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322131

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

darraxx wrote: Spawn killing from.a plane.is a bankable offense.from.the words of zup himself.if your killed more than.3 times and not allowed to get in the air you will be banned.

Rabbit, if this is true, please post the quote. I've looked for it and as far as I can tell it does not exist. I'm not saying it should not be true, I'm not saying your sentiments are wrong, just that Zup has not said "three strikes your out" with spawn killing or with anything else for that matter. The fact is that rules that cannot be coded into the game are very difficult to enforce and have always been a point of high contention, especially when there were in-game moderators. The Moderators had to waste countless hours dealing with complaints, then complaints about how they dealt with complaints, then people appealing to Zup about how abusive so-and-so moderator was...on and on....

The reporting system isn't perfect, Bubi is a case and point of this, but please don't put words in Zup's mouth. If you do find the quote please post it. I will immediately give you an apology and include it in "The Unofficial Dogfight Law Library".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322134

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Templar wrote: Yes Mcfate,bubi would make a decent fighter despite his/her predictable spawnkilling sprees.
Last night I had my Albatros..no countering match for bubis spawnkilling tactics but I did manage to fly high above his/her base and takem down...in an albatros with sensitivity set for btb...lol
But again,I speak on behalf of an ongoing unresolved issue and on the behalf of dedicated and paying players and for Dogfights community,new and old.
I'm sure peeps will defend bubi,but my point is to use bubi as an example and hopefully a starting point to see where Echobooms customer support is at.

I fully agree. I wish Zup would do something in Bubi's case and let everyone know. I don't know why he has not dealt with this issue...actually, maybe he has in some way, maybe Bubi has been temporarily banned a number of times.. whatever the case he's still doing it. Sigh. So for now....?

I suggest taking it like an excercise... It will make you stronger.

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322137

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Wow that's interesting...bubi spawnkilled me several times in just that one game last night,not to mention other players lol..it was an exercise no doubt!! If that clause even exists,"3 spawnkills your banned", zups not honoring it. If it did exist it probably predates the subscription inception date.
At this point,as paying players now,we have rights, and Echoboom has a legal obligation to serve and protect players from any form of harassment,language,bannable gameplay ..etc..etc..bubi is no exception,only an example of what's to come and so I hope Zup will become proactive.
I'm looking forward to Dogfights future and support it. Keeping that in mind Zup should think about how bubi,as one particular example, won't be the first and hopefully takes action.
I pay for a service I expect results...If you pay to play then you should expect results too.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322141

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

I challenge anyone to find a quotable reference from Zup about what is suppose to happen to someone who habitually spawnkills, or for tank glitching. I'm guessing that IF he ever did actually say something concrete about either of them it was in WC.

I did an exhaustive search of the forum the other day concerning what Zup's thoughts on tank glitching are, and there isn't much to be found. You can find tons of post about what someone else says Zup said . . . but good luck finding it stated by Zup himsef.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Templar, Acegirl

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322144

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

This thread will never die as long as Bubi continues to play the game.. as he is an unrepentant spawnkiller of the 1st degree! He delights in it! He's a pretty good player in other respects, but his dishonorable non-stop spawnkilling of noobs & low ranking players and anyone else who he can pick on firmly slots him into the douchebag category. Unfortunately he immediately leaves games when he sees me as red... oh well, don't expect a skunk to change his smell.. I seriously doubt that he will unless zuperman was to at least temporarily ban him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Templar, Fallen [M]isfits

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322145

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well mcfate if you please go back into n the forum for me as my phone Is limited as to finding old.post .somewhere zup posted about being spawn killed in a game with where he was allowed to just take off and would be shot he said he banned that player .he also stated that if it was anymore than 3 times of being shot that is spawn killing from a plane .

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322147

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

This isn't the exact post is was looking for but it's as far back as my phone will let me go .but there is one where zup did say he would ban people for plane Spawn killing .I just don't have the resources to dig around and find it .and now you know why your getting shoot by noobs that are immune when your on a bomb run .and oh .my gosh zup said it him self why you pile a new player pay for getting shot down while spawning ..it's time he does.something about it .dish out some one week bans .hell these guys don't let people fly let's see how they like it when they can't fly at all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Templar, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322148

• MICHAEL KANE..
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1336
B.U.B.I. when ur name stands for...Bombless,U nic,B rainless,I diot..thats punishment enough!!!!!

Last edit: by MICHAEL KANE...

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322150

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

[NLR] McFate wrote: I actually love spawning into a game to find a spawn killer hanging over my base....challenge accepted!

I find my reaction is the same. Matter of fact, even if I don't plan to stay in the game because whomever I am looking for isn't there, the players are low rank, or whatever reason I am not going to stay, I will still take the spawnkiller challenge and go get him or her before I leave. Something about getting a spawnkiller I just cannot resist.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Templar

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322152

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok.yes I don't mind shooting spawn killers my self .it's ones.like.bubi that shoot you as you and your team spawn and respawn never leaving the back of the base never giving anyone even the chance to throttle up .usually if I'm airborne I have not much problem chasing him out .but I'm.sure many have noticed he only flies in games where it one or two guys against his full team the he sneaks over and gets his spawnkill on.once he's gets shot once or twice or more blues show up he leaves .I've also seen where he can get shot will leave and come back lagging .now that one should make you think that he has and does use a lag switch .

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322153

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, D93 Big Gunzzz

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322155

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ty dog for finding that .but obviously some guys dont get zup just didnt feel like h needed to make written rules when he has already told people..so there goes the whole theres no rules written about it thought and i do see a certain name on there thanking zup .
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by darraxx.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322156

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
i know charles usa was banned he was caught red handed by mr brandman on video i dont agree with bans as we love this game and if i was banned i would grieve so much but im sure if i was told it was my last chance i would tow the line if i was bubi. i run my recorder in alot of games and haven't managed to capture the bubi spawn kill as yet but im sure one day ill have it the odds are getting slimmer

darraxx wrote: Ty dog for finding that .but obviously some guys dont get zup just didnt feel like h needed to make written rules when he has already told people..so there goes the whole theres no rules about it thought

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322163

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

I came across one post Zup made letting someone who had complained know that he had banned the offender, but who got banned and why was not identified in the post.

I get what Zup is saying; don't do stuff that is going to ruin the game. The problem is that is too vague a standard and what ruins a game can be subjective. Most of us would agree that spawn killing planes on a runway is ruining a game, but is sneaking? You will find pilots that will argue either side of that all day long. When there isn't a clear cut standard for what a violation is, and there is no standard penalty set in place, Bubi and his ilk will continue to exploit the situation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322164

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

S. E. Dailey wrote: I came across one post Zup made letting someone who had complained know that he had banned the offender, but who got banned and why was not identified in the post.

I get what Zup is saying; don't do stuff that is going to ruin the game. The problem is that is too vague a standard and what ruins a game can be subjective. Most of us would agree that spawn killing planes on a runway is ruining a game, but is sneaking? You will find pilots that will argue either side of that all day long. When there isn't a clear cut standard for what a violation is, and there is no standard penalty set in place, Bubi and his ilk will continue to exploit the situation.

Not to.muck up the thread most guys don't complain about sneaking .the only time I disagree with it is when it a 5or6 on one guy and half the time it's a dropper sneaking to camp on one guy.other than that I sneak and most of the time not very successful at it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.659 seconds