• Page:

TOPIC:

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322166

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
I'm not quite ready to offer the apology yet. I have seen all of these posts and they are referenced in the "UDFL". I have never seen a "three strikes" post.

The thing here is that Zup has left it vague, I believe intentionally. If you take it at face value when he says "spawn killing is bad, period" it leaves no room for while inbound with bombs or at the end of a defend the zep, etc....

He also doesn't want to drop the axe on anyone for these offenses whatever the level of proof that is provided. Remember when Kaco spawn killed zuperman from a tank and someone (dog?) caught a screenshot?

He says to "have fun and others will have fun" and he used the example of cursing "now go on a cursing tirade....". There is a lot left up for interpretation. I'd say bubi is "having fun" albeit at the expense of others. He is definitely known for going on spawn killing "tirades" yet here he remains.

I have to guess that Zup has decided on doing things the way he does because it is easier to manage than trying to keep a cap on all the minutiae of offenses. If you read back on some of Manfred's posts you can see what a pain it is to police this place, and how it becomes more work for many people. How bad is it really that bubi ends up with stellar stats when no one but him cares about his kdr anyway?

What is really left but to accept the challenges that all these knuckleheads present us with? I'd far rather go after him in game than pleede in vain for Zup to intervene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Rudolf Rednose, Acegirl, dognamitt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322176

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
My first dog was a great dog. We found him in the local animal shelter and he became the best friend I ever had.

One day however, he jumped in the car and was really intent on coming along. After getting him out a couple of times I lost my patience and grabbed him to throw him out.
In a reflex he bit my hand and it was swollen for almost a week.

Why do I bother telling you this?

I told the dogtrainer about this, and his reply was: "Has it been hard to keep him out of the car before?"
When I told him that it was, he calmly said: "So you could have prevented this."

(No, I am not off topic. You know his M.O.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SavageViking

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322178

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Heeeelllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo

Zup makes it very clear here. NO SPAWN KILLING!

He is clearly saying grow the heck up everyone and stop making excuses for being an azz.

Dognamitt wrote:

Wtf is wrong with players here. When I started this game and to the point I am at now I have always known what Zup means and what is ruining the game for others.

Who the heck are we fooling. We all do. Just that players that use these bs moves always find one way or another to make it seem justifiable. Well it's not.

I have no clue why Zup has not banned Bubi or all the players that do clearly ruin the game for others. And we all know what I mean. The clear cut ones I am referring to and not the ones that are questionable.

I have always said it before and will hold onto my "Gunzzz" on this, gimme the ban button and players like Bubi are gone in a heartbeat. No 2nd thoughts about it. No chance for them to try and defend themselves. They want to play like jerks, well then cya later and go jerk yourself is what I say.

So for now, whether I am red or blue against Bubi, I go after him. I will eventually get him grounded to his runway. What I mean is I will work my way over to pinning him on his runway. Hahaha reverse the roles!!!

He is smart enough not to take off at this point knowing I will spawn kill him for payback. He sits there with his breaks on. I will eventually land my plane directly behind his runway and ground him for the rest if the game. If he tries to take off, he is as good as dead and he knows it so does not.

I do this to put an end to him abusing other players. Everyone is thankful for my actions in the game and let me do my thing, even his teammates. They can now go ahead and play the game as usual. Yes my actions does hamper the game but the game has already been ruined by Bubi. At least the players are MUCH happier with what I have done.

Believe me, it's not fun for me either doing this. Like I really want to spend my game time watching over a little toolbag that can't show respect for any others in the game. My problems isn't so much with Bubi doing his thing against evenly matched players like me because we can handle ourselves. It's him abusing the lower ranks that I have the problem with because he knows they can not defend themselves.

Freaking babies of DF. Go around playing as they want with no respect towards anyone else. The game is designed where it is way to easy to abuse others should they wish. That is why every player needs to be mature enough to make their own decisions about treating eachother respectfully. Problem is they don't and love being jerks.

It's sad and lame that players like this exist here. Things should be done about it but unfortunately will not as I have come to see over the past 10 months here, with the exception of a very few. Ohh great..they may get a small temporary ban or something along those lines. That's like slapping the back of the hand of someone who did something wrong. Nothing for them to worry about.

TIME TO START BANNING THESE GUYS ONE BY ONE. WATCH HOW FAST THE GAME WILL CLEAN UP IF THIS WERE TO BE DONE!

And I mean the players that are 100% wrong and not the iffy ones. We all know exactly what I mean too so don't try to throw that crap out here at me saying "well what about this or what about that?"

Best is when players tell me to stop whinning or stop crying about when I call them out for using bs tactics. Then they want me to also show respect and not post things on forum about these players so I don't give their squad a bad name. Geezzz, I been handling myself very well here and respectfully. I have honored the squads by going to the squad's MORAF when situations arise or by issuing payback against players like this. I'm getting tired of it. It's time to put the pressure on so that more results against the jerks of DF are taken care of.

Freaking whack jobs all over this place being allowed to continue doing as they please. So dang lame!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, [GI2] Grim Repo, dognamitt

Last edit: by D93 Big Gunzzz.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322186

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Gee I thought the post from.zup was pretty clear nothing vague about him.saying no spawn killing there.oh wait it's not written in the df rules .dam that's a perfect excuse to play like a jerk .to me it's clearly saying show some.respect to the other players just because it's not written doesn't mean you can twist it to fit your fancy .like he said stop making excuses.

My son had an excuse when we took my keys and drove my camaro to into a tree .he was three years old and wanted to drive like his dad .what's your excuse.

So now you can stop with your there's nothing written down thing it doesn't have to be written down .or would you like zup to take even more time from everything he does and actually have him.write down some common sense rules.to make it official
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, D93 Big Gunzzz

Last edit: by darraxx.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322189

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
I was in that game with Gunzz and Bubi the other day. I held off bombing the last hangar to allow the man-a-mano contest to progress, but I doubt that the lesson will ever sink in.

Google and find out whose nickname Black Devil Bubi is, and I think it will give you an insight into why.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322194

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

Nooooooooooooooo Bubi is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!

And is a good friend.

I say NO TO BAN BUBI.

:(

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, MICHAEL KANE..

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322205

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
if hes your friend send him here to view what people say about him ask him to explain himself after all thats the whole point of the forum ........

Acegirl wrote: .

And is a good friend.

I say NO TO BAN BUBI.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar

Last edit: by dognamitt.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322212

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 331

Dognamitt wrote: if hes your friend send him here to view what people say about him ask him to explain himself after all thats the whole point of the forum ........

Acegirl wrote: .

And is a good friend.

I say NO TO BAN BUBI.

YES! I second that motion Dognamitt!

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322218

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 331
Got the word from Zup, Bubi is done. I'm assuming this is permanant but Zup didn't elaborate.
Thank you Zuperman for policing this type of behavior and taking action. I truly believe, and I think that most here think that this was a positive effort on your part as you represent Dogfight and Echoboom.
Acegirl,I understand you and bubi are friends and I'm sorry to hear you disagree with bubi's oppositon, please know that this thread is just the beginning of an effort to effectively alleviate problematic players and not to single out bubi, only his/her in game behavior.
This is Dogfight and it is growing and there will be many more "bubis"...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, D93 Big Gunzzz

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322220

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Well, it's official. Bubi has been removed from the rankings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, dognamitt, Gustavo fire

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322227

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
Didn't like his style of playing either, but nów what.......?

What will a "cowboy in the white hat" do if the "cowboy in the black hat" is gone?

Ah....we can all go back to wearing our grey hats again, since the only damsel in distress on here loves the black hat guy anyway. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, [NLR] McFate, TXLAWMAN, Templar, Acegirl, nightorado, SavageViking, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by Rudolf Rednose.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322280

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876

Rudolf Rednose wrote: Didn't like his style of playing either, but nów what.......?

What will a "cowboy in the white hat" do if the "cowboy in the black hat" is gone?

Ah....we can all go back to wearing our grey hats again, since the only damsel in distress on here loves the black hat guy anyway. :(

I always say, the game needs villians, otherwise it's just a group hug with machine guns.
This Gun's For Hire

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cricket, [NLR] McFate, TXLAWMAN, Rudolf Rednose, Acegirl, Squeak, Viper10{WP}, nightorado, S. E. Dailey

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322301

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321

Longrifle wrote:
Google and find out whose nickname Black Devil Bubi is, and I think it will give you an insight into why.

Thanks for the info,Sir Longrifle. Such a shame, a war hero's name used by someone who doesn't deserve it. Just imagine Erich Alfred "Bubi" Hartmann camping over allied airfield during WW2 stating that "I fly for my country,Germany, to win". How much fun would be that................
Even in war(I haven't been in one) there must be mutual respect among enemies. That's why there is an International Criminal Court for war Crimes in the first place!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by [M]ad. Reason: Typo

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322307

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Can't say I was a big fan of him and his style of play but I never had a problem with the guy. He played the way he played and I dealt with it. It was kinda fun. At least he wasn't a big smack talker lol. I'm not even sure he ever spoke.

Best of luck bubi. Maybe P-U-T-O is next?
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf Rednose, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, nightorado, nebular

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322314

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Ok.I'll.play devils advocate here .look at it from the position if a player keeps.people from joining the game then that's people that won't put any money into the game.and not one person can say this game and zup need dont need.money.wouldn't it be so very nice zup could pay a few extant guys like before.just imagine someone has time.for the game because zup can pay them.call me funny but I'd like someone that can sit down and fix some.of the bugs in the game
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar

Last edit: by darraxx.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322330

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

If Bubi had limited his runway spawnkilling efforts to those who honestly posed a threat to him in the air like MORAF's and such then I wouldn't have ever searched for this thread and posted on it awhile back.. but it was his constant overwhelming killing of noobs that set me off. It's hard enough learning to fly and fight when you're first starting out and going up against the caliber of competition Dogfight brings to the table.. but when you have a dang good dogfighter pulling that spawnkilling nonsense on guys in freebie planes?? Well that was just going to far.

Personally, I'm glad he's gone for that reason only.

I actually enjoyed dogfighting against him in missions. And he was a good bombing mission sneaker & teammate as well... but the spawnkilling noobs voraciously on the runways was just plain wrong.

I'm sure he'll be back.. just look for a noob with an amazing KDR coming up the ranks quickly lol!
The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, nightorado, nebular, S. E. Dailey

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322332

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Actually it's a shame he is gone. I recall him from when I was a noob, doing the same thing to me. Finally when I became skilled enough to not only rise to fight him but eventually beat him it was a great sense of accomplishment. Later it was a challenge to see how long it would take before I could get him to leave a game. Longrifle said the game needs villians, and Bubi was one of my all time favorites.

As far as his ban I am really not for nor against it because it is certainly fair to say he had caused many a frustrating experience by his style of play, myself included. However the longer I have been around the more fun he became, if that makes sense at all. I would grit my teeth and think "Bubi's here.... I have to find him"..... that made many an exciting memory for me.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf Rednose, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, nightorado, nebular

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322339

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
....yep been few iron cross was a other...as for bans maybe ..week or two wud be gud ...not total ban....

an on other subject that few have mentioned a little...be nice to see a noob server again ..as seen many new player leave cos they faced top pilots in game an been wiped out ...they need games to to get hang off it an learn what style they goin be ...instead off constently shoot down when enter game with the top pilots....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322346

• SavageViking
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1446
Rather than a Noob Server, maybe a "banned server", that way, they can still play, but are limited to a server that is full of spawnkillers and outnumbering sneakers.

Let them play each other, and see how they no longer have the stomach for it because there aren't any "easy targets"...

just saying, guys like Bubi thrive in environments where the targets are easy, put him in a server where everyone is a predator like him, he will not play... or return with a different attitude...
I hear the song of the Valkyries, they call to me, they bid me to take my place in the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever.

The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, dognamitt

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322353

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
Bubi dropping and going around killing all that he can wasn't the problem here. Yes we don't care for that style of play in bombing missions and yes it actually created a challenge dealing with him. Sometimes I actually looked foward to seeing him in the skies.

Just as stated in posts above his killing of noobs here with his style of play does in fact ruin the game for them. They have absolutely NO CHANCE at all against a player like this. That is why the rest of us don't do it, well almost all. We do show some level of respect in the sky. Bubi's way was a cheap way to play this game. Effective? Sure. Does anyone really need to pad their stats this way and want a win that bad? I sure don't.

None it this was the problem that got him banned I would assume. It was his constant spawn killing and camping that got him banned and it's about time it did happen. He had more than enough time to change his ways but chose not to. He was a jerk probably loving ever second of doing what he did.

Sure it stunk for all of us but at least higher ranks could deal with it, even though we should not have too. But come on! How about the lower ranks? They didn't need this trashy play when they come to DF to have some fun. Where's the fun in getting blasted repeatedly on the runway?

Bubi was a selfish player and never did play as a team player. He was all about himself in his play. All about stats and that's it. The only team play I will give him credit for was the way he would guard his base. Even when his own teammates would ask him to stop spawn killing he wouldn't.

A part of me does feel bad when I think ohhh man Bubi got banned? Then I say wth am I thinking. It's great that he did. Just think about how many players end up leaving the games that he is in, lower ranks and higher ranks alike. Why should they all leave because of one player. He got what he deserved.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322354

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141

[M]ad wrote:

Longrifle wrote:

Thanks for the info,Sir Longrifle. Such a shame, a war hero's name used by someone who doesn't deserve it. Just imagine Erich Alfred "Bubi" Hartmann camping over allied airfield during WW2 stating that "I fly for my country,Germany, to win". How much fun would be that................
Even in war(I haven't been in one) there must be mutual respect among enemies. That's why there is an International Criminal Court for war Crimes in the first place!!

Wait...you mean Eric Kartman and from southpark...he pays dogfight??? :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: D93 Big Gunzzz

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322356

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
Did Bubi ruin the game for us? Yep!!!

How many players complain in a game about what he does or end up leaving.

To put and end to his sytle of play, this is what I have been doing in our past matches.

Like I really need to baby sit the rest of a game so Bubi won't misbehave.

Ruined my game for sure.

Yes it was my choice to do this. Better just me and him then everyone else.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322357

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
Ok, I read Bubi, Mix Game (or what was it), Puto or whoever I think that loves to drop-fly over to the enemy base-and spawnkill.....I find him and see what they are up to today......have a mediocre attempt of doing the same to them, since it is the best I can do.

Mostly I take it as an insult that after pissing on their parade three times they dón't leave to find easier prey.

So what's the problem?

Ok....the noobs are chased off.
A noob server (feeling like a champ for three months before being tossed into the sharktank) might toughen them up before facing those socially handicapped sons of motherless goats.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nightorado

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322364

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
I really don't mean to sound inconsiderate of the new players. But I was once a new player. Got sk'd and camped by guys like bubi. Then I got good enough to return the favor. I got minimal help. They'll figure it out the same way.

I'm a parent and I have provided guidance. But I'm not a helicopter parent and as a result I'm not out to protect every single noob that comes into the game. If I see crap in a game, I'll deal with it. I'll help the new guys if I can. But I'm not going to worry about whether or not they continue playing or go on to something else. It can be a very addicting game...addicting enough to keep coming back for more...not really my problem if someone else doesn't have the resolve to carry on.

I say what I say not to insult anyone else who feels differently. It's just how I feel. I worked hard and played hard to get where I am. I feel good about it.

And they will too.

Viper mentioned how good he felt the very first time he overcame and bested bubi.

Can't tell you how much I agree with that.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, nightorado, dognamitt, Fallen [M]isfits

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322367

• nightorado
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1160
I did a 180 of my opinion from when this thread started. I was all for banning him at the beginning. Trying to kill him did make me a better player, although I still don't think I was ever able to kill him
]

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 3 weeks ago #322372

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i love playing bubi and the likes of him its a challenge to bring them down and meet them in the sky. and me meeting at their own terms ie dropping myself im not the best turn-fighter in the game but i can tie him up for a while while the rest of the team advance.But im a seasoned player!
But one day i came into the game and bubi was blue any way i thought ill go across the map see whats going on and saw a bloodbath of bubi just relentlessly spawn killing noob players off the runway over and over i felt bad and left the game. I tried to switch sides as those guys had no chance i started my screen recorder to record it all i couldn't get back in
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, con estilo, Fallen [M]isfits

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 2 weeks ago #322620

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1658

Hello friends, first of all want to say about Bubi, he cometidao not a fault, as there are no written rules.
regarding complaints I have noticed that you are about Bubi kill noobs here and not see any noob who complains, are all skilled players.
I also want to note that as a customer I felt disappointed because my complaints on the same subject with other players have fallen on deaf ears, it seems that if we are south of the world we are ignored, but my money is the same color as in the north .
I do not condone the actions of Bubi, but also want the heads of the others doing the same things and I would like that Mr zuperman juquin charge is made accordingly.
Thank you! with style!

Hola amigos, ante todo quiero decir sobre Bubi, que él no a cometidao falta alguna, ya que no existen reglas escritas.
con respecto a las quejas he notado que son sobre que Bubi mata a los noobs y aqui no veo a ningun noob que se queje, son todos jugadores expertos.
Tambien quiero hacer notar que como cliente me he sentido defraudado ya que mis quejas sobre el mismo tema con otros jugadores han caido en oidos sordos, parece que si somos del sur del mundo estamos ignorados, pero mi dinero tiene el mismo color que en el norte.
No justifico las acciones de Bubi, pero tambien quiero las cabezas de los otros que que hacen las mismas cosas y me gustaria que el Sr zuperman juquin se haga cargo como corresponde.
Muchas gracias! con Estilo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MICHAEL KANE.., Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Husky Dog

Last edit: by con estilo.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 2 weeks ago #322635

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i played for four months before i even came on the forum and then i didn't know what it was about. i bet some of those noobs just didn't continue to play because they felt they had no chance just because they didn't complain don't mean it did not happen

con estilo wrote: Hello friends, first of all want to say about Bubi, he cometidao not a fault, as there are no written rules.
regarding complaints I have noticed that you are about Bubi kill noobs here and not see any noob who complains, are all skilled players.
I also want to note that as a customer I felt disappointed because my complaints on the same subject with other players have fallen on deaf ears, it seems that if we are south of the world we are ignored, but my money is the same color as in the north .
I do not condone the actions of Bubi, but also want the heads of the others doing the same things and I would like that Mr zuperman juquin charge is made accordingly.
Thank you! with style!

Hola amigos, ante todo quiero decir sobre Bubi, que él no a cometidao falta alguna, ya que no existen reglas escritas.
con respecto a las quejas he notado que son sobre que Bubi mata a los noobs y aqui no veo a ningun noob que se queje, son todos jugadores expertos.
Tambien quiero hacer notar que como cliente me he sentido defraudado ya que mis quejas sobre el mismo tema con otros jugadores han caido en oidos sordos, parece que si somos del sur del mundo estamos ignorados, pero mi dinero tiene el mismo color que en el norte.
No justifico las acciones de Bubi, pero tambien quiero las cabezas de los otros que que hacen las mismas cosas y me gustaria que el Sr zuperman juquin se haga cargo como corresponde.

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 8 years 2 weeks ago #322713

• con estilo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1658

Mi muy estimado Roy: cuando yo entre al juego, Bubi me masacró muchas veces como a todos y sigo jugando. Mas aun,
aprendí a defenderme de él, me costó mucho pero logré ponerme a su nivel y derribarlo. Y logré
que me hable! Si yo pude ¿porque los otros no?
Amigo mio, tu tienes razon, pero yo tambien!

My very dear Roy: When I enter the game, Bubi massacred me many times as all and keep playing. Even more,
                      I learned to defend myself from him, it cost me a lot but I managed to get to his level and tear it down. And I managed
                      talk to me! If I could why others do not?
                      My friend, you're right, but I too!
Muchas gracias Roy!

Dognamitt wrote: i played for four months before i even came on the forum and then i didn't know what it was about. i bet some of those noobs just didn't continue to play because they felt they had no chance just because they didn't complain don't mean it did not happen

con estilo wrote: Hello friends, first of all want to say about Bubi, he cometidao not a fault, as there are no written rules.
Thank you! with style!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, R E Z, dognamitt

Time to ban Bubi: Spawnkiller 5 years 11 months ago #371203

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hey zup i don't know why this guy was banned and then comes back doing the same shit as he did before did you pardon him or something cuz i couldn't get off the runway with him playing
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, airwolff

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.119 seconds