Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #293931

• Ñ21-Danilo-UY
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Mis votos son: 1)Ailred TREPPO 2)Dognamitt 3)Estilo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, con estilo, NEWBERY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #293933

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065
Oh look second accounts galore. See Ripper this is why I can't give this a go anymore.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~, [*M]TBUILT, baron rojo, [*M]Destroyer24, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #293942

• Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 610
Hi everyone,
1) Treppo
2) Acegirl
3) Dognamitt
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

Last edit: by Santo-X [W§W] Edelweiss ~*~.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #293953

• Halcón_Negro_[ES]
  • Thank you received: 62
1)Treppo
2)Jacob
3)Dognamit
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #293956

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

My Votos son for:
1. Blue Brezeeeee aka The Rocket Man. :P
2. Con Estilo
3.S99

Amazed from all the incredible landings, you all were great and did some amazing things. Sorry we can vote for all. Thank you for sharing your pictures. :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, con estilo, Gustavo fire

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #293963

• EDLP.2
  • Thank you received: 214
My votes:

1- Treppo
2- Destroyer24
3- DeliWolf
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Destroyer24, Ailred TREPPO, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Ñ21-Danilo-UY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #293972

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Tbuilt
TKestral/blu breeze
DeliWolf

Love the late surge of votes from those with so few posts... El rediculouso...
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Weather[*M]an, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, tKestrel, Acegirl, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #293975

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

Weather[*M]an wrote: Oh look second accounts galore. See Ripper this is why I can't give this a go anymore.

Yep about 10 to be exact funny I see so many of them with an HOH honors best of the best? Hahaha and best wingman lmao I hope you all are proud of yourselves you have brought shame to the HOH.
I've seen the best of the best and you guy's are not one of them. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Weather[*M]an, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, con estilo, NEWBERY, AGNI_VEER

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #293986

• NEWBERY
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • ladren lo que ladren los demas.
  • Thank you received: 537

Jajajajajajjajajajajjaja si no gano yo es trampa !!!!! Jajajajjaja no llores por mi argentina!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Last edit: by NEWBERY.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #293989

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola aqui todos los premios son mas que merecidos creo que al paso que vais no conseguireis ni uno.nosotros jugamos limpio no como muchos de vosotros.ademas si hay algo que no esta bien tu no tienes que juzgarlo,para eso estan los miembros de la organizacion.y ponerlo en entredicho es lamentable,la verdad pensando de esa manera yo no participaria la verdad.no se que pensara la organizacion de este genial museo.un saludo
The following user(s) said Thank You: NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #293990

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Aqui todos votamos libremente.y la verdad todas las maniobras don geniales.cualquiera de ellas merece ganar.llorar siempre no sirve de nada.superarse para la proxima vez..si vale.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294002

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1047

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote: Oh look second accounts galore. See Ripper this is why I can't give this a go anymore.

Yep about 10 to be exact funny I see so many of them with an HOH honors best of the best? Hahaha and best wingman lmao I hope you all are proud of yourselves you have brought shame to the HOH.
I've seen the best of the best and you guy's are not one of them. :lol:

Discúlpame usa traductor. Veo que tu comentario lo as hecho después que la hermandad hispano se a movilizado. Pues te comento lo siguiente. Apenas an votado un 20% de los integrantes... Tranquilo si llegan a votar y participar el 100% si que te vas asustar... :woohoo: :woohoo:
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294004

• EDLP.2
It's called time zone... :P

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294005

• EDLP.2

[*M]Comet wrote: Tbuilt
TKestral/blu breeze
DeliWolf

Love the late surge of votes from those with so few posts... El rediculouso...

It's called time zone...

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294008

• EDLP.2

It is a shame to accuse without reason. For the sake of all who play for fun you should note which are second accounts. No evidence is just talk.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294009

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
Being somebody that is involved with HOH, perhaps it's not appropriate for me to say this. However, a bouncy landing that ends up with your plane being halfway on the lion's head statue does not even come close to the skill that many of these other landings required.

Vote for whoever you want, but if every single HOH thread we have ends up being hijacked merely to turn this into a popularity contest, then I am going to have to remove myself from any further dealings with HOH.

Cheers, all! It was a good idea while it lasted! Vivek and Skyripper, sorry for bowing out. It's just that it's beginning to get on my nerves, and I have plenty of other things in my life to do that. I really appreciate what you have done to lift the spirits of the community and was honored that you offered me a spot to participate. Thank you!

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Ailred TREPPO, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, con estilo

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294011

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065

sergiopincha wrote:

It is a shame to accuse without reason. For the sake of all who play for fun you should note which are second accounts. No evidence is just talk.

Perhaps it's just too obvious when you can click on a profile and see the creation date or see the number of posts and where they were made. Hardly do I accuse without reason. Perhaps learning some common sense and growing a set of eyes would do you good. I have done my fair share to hijack this thread. I'm done here. If you have further issues, pm me and we can hash them out.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, D- CC RIDER, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294023

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Acegirl. Todo bien.. Bueno espero que leas este post y lo tomes en cuenta..
Lo siguiente en todo esto de la votación.. Veo muchos errores. Después de los 5 proceso de votación el cual eligen a 1 ganador colocándolo en una lista de 5 ganadores. Van a votar de nuevo.. Ejemplo. Algo muy mal. Mejor representante de escuadrón.. Salio solo 1 y no son solo 1 escuadrón. Ademas ese ganador lo van a mezcla con el mejor custodia. Y fuera de eso lo van a mezclar con el que realizo el increible aterrizaje. Por favor ... Si van a sacar 5 elegidos que sean los 5 de la misma categoría.. No mezclar las frutas con verduras y en el medio la carne :lol: . Te doy una idea porque... no realizan una votación??. De la siguiente manera... eligiendo 3 mejores lideres o integrantes o ayudantes o amigos pero por escuadrón. Pero solamente los integrantes de cada escuadrón vota. Luego de tener los 3 ganadores de los diferentes escuadrones.. Se vota por el mejor de cada escuadrón el cual pueden participar todos y aver votos cruzados ejemplo fulano escruadron A vota por fulano escuadrón A fulano escuadrón B y fulano escuadrón C... cual va salir 1 por escuadrón. Asi igual participen 100 escuadrones serán 100 ganadores el cual lleve un distintivo reconociéndolo que fue elegido como mejor de su escuadrón..... De esos 100 se les pide algo. Ejemplo una captura de pantalla donde consiga los mayores derribos. De ahí refinas dejando a 10 usuarios. De los 10 usuarios se vuelve a realizar otra votación para elegir a los 5 mejores. A elección general de todos.. Luego de esos 5 elegidos. Serian los ganadores. Pero nada de primer lugar o segundo lugar.. Serán los 5 ganadores por igual.. Aquí lo único malo seria que no siempre nos encontramos en el juego. Pero nos conocemos. Otra positiva. Se lograría romper la barrera del idioma y del orgullo de su escuadrón.. ACEGRIL FAVOR SI LOGRAS EXPLICAR MI IDEA A LOS ORGANIZADORES .. GRACIAS..
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294024

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Nestor, that would exclude people who are not in squadrons.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, nestor, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294026

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Próxima.. El mejor francotirador sin escuadrón.. El mejor tanquista sin escuadrón. El mejor piloto de avión sin escuadrón.. Para finalizar el mejor de los mejores.. Sin escuadrón..
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Acegirl, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294028

• NEWBERY
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Husky Dog {WP} wrote: Being somebody that is involved with HOH, perhaps it's not appropriate for me to say this. However, a bouncy landing that ends up with your plane being halfway on the lion's head statue does not even come close to the skill that many of these other landings required.

Vote for whoever you want, but if every single HOH thread we have ends up being hijacked merely to turn this into a popularity contest, then I am going to have to remove myself from any further dealings with HOH.

Cheers, all! It was a good idea while it lasted! Vivek and Skyripper, sorry for bowing out. It's just that it's beginning to get on my nerves, and I have plenty of other things in my life to do that. I really appreciate what you have done to lift the spirits of the community and was honored that you offered me a spot to participate. Thank you!

You know what happens to us that we always got together on the statue to get us photos Treppo make love I love it !!!! Gracias

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294034

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

newbery ala 21/dragons wrote:

Husky Dog {WP} wrote: Being somebody that is involved with HOH, perhaps it's not appropriate for me to say this. However, a bouncy landing that ends up with your plane being halfway on the lion's head statue does not even come close to the skill that many of these other landings required.

You know what happens to us that we always got together on the statue to get us photos Treppo make love I love it !!!! Gracias

Tradition is nice, but this contest was about "incredible" landings. Bouncing into a statue isn't incredible. Funny? Yes, but not incredible. Incredible is landing on top of the bridge. Incredible is landing on the wheel house of the carrier. Incredible is turning your airplane into a helicopter and landing on your tail on one of the carrier platforms.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Ailred TREPPO, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294038

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
el poop o

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294041

• NEWBERY
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Tradition is nice, but this contest was about "incredible" landings. Bouncing into a statue isn't incredible. Funny? Yes, but not incredible. Incredible is landing on top of the bridge. Incredible is landing on the wheel house of the carrier. Incredible is turning your airplane into a helicopter and landing on your tail on one of the carrier platforms.

Excuse my ignorance sir huskydog but if they made a classification and could vote for all catches pq I can not vote for that I like? E seen many land on the bridge
Or about the zep then it does not seem so amazing what I do not think is that it discredits photo of a contestant !! Cheers

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294043

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
From the kill range poll:

[NLR] McFate wrote: I see known second accounts showing up in the log of who voted. So some here are double voting.

Have some integrity.

:angry:

Deja vu. :S

The problem here seems to be that some players mistake loyalty for integrity. If a vote is called for, make it clean or it becomes meaningless and the whole community loses out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294045

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Excuse my ignorance sir huskydog but if they made a classification and could vote for all catches pq I can not vote for that I like? E seen many land on the bridge
Or about the zep then it does not seem so amazing what I do not think is that it discredits photo of a contestant !! Cheers

Vote for whoever you want I'm just saying that I'm tired of this becoming a popularity contest, instead of what it was intended to be. If you want to vote for your friend simply because he's your friend, have at it. All I'm saying is, bouncing into a statue is not incredible by any means. If you want to vote for it, fine, however, it's not incredible, and I think you know it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, NEWBERY

Last edit: by Husky Dog.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294053

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Haber estoy de vacaciones no pude subir capturas de mis aterrizajes.he aterrizado en el portaaviones de mil maneras,rn el zepelin en las casas,en los hangares,de.espalda de morro.si las encuentro las subire,para que veais que es cierto.sinó las hare oyra vez para que las veais.la accion de treppo es mas
Dificil de lo que parece ya que se posa y frena el avión,otra sin duda es la que se aterriza en el puente.ayer lo intente y casi lo consigo.puede que alguna este por encima de la de la figura,pero no muchas,yo he.conseguido casi todas.me falta el puente y la estatua precisamente.si la del puente es la mejor que le voten.que voten por ella,sinó ganara la del leon.las dos son geniales.intentad hacedla y me lo decis ok?
En cuanto a los demas premios no hay dudas el mejor escolta es santox.para vuestra informacion scombro es genial tambiem y es amigo claro que si.pero se vota su valía no el
Amigismo o no del piloto.si todo esto solo por que no lo podeis dominar os crea dolor de cabeza,mejor que lo dejeis pero no os quejeis por quejaros ni busqueis escusas estúpidas por que eso si que es un sintoma de debelidad.

Last edit: by baron rojo.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294054

• NEWBERY
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Vote for whoever you want I'm just saying that I'm tired of this becoming a popularity contest, instead of what it was intended to be. If you want to vote for your friend simply because he's your friend, have at it. All I'm saying is, bouncing into a statue is not incredible by any means. If you want to vote for it, fine, however, it's not incredible, and I think you know it.

Aaaaa bueno gracias amigo si tu dices que la puedo votar perfecto entonces voten las que mas le guste :) a mi me gusta esa y si que me parece increíble gracias de nuevo amigo !!! Y esta traducila vos que yo hablo español y ahora estoy atareado !!! Los quiero a todos!!!

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294055

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ya culmino el tiempo establecido ??? O pueden seguir votando??
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294058

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Hold the door Husky! Right behind you!
VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, NEWBERY

Time to create page: 0.566 seconds