Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294569

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065

sergiopincha wrote: 100% de acuerdo con acegirl. Su gran trabajo pone las cosas en su lugar. Pero solo demuestra una cosa, que se ha tratado injustamente a una gran y respetada comunidad.
Por otro lado es cierto la baja participación lo que hace mas lamentable este episodio ya que los que acusaron son justamente los que participan.
Esto solo se cerrará cuando los acusadores se disculpen o en su defecto sus marshall. Si no lo hacen deberían ser expulsados de sus escuadrones como un desagravio a nosotros.
No me conformo con esto, estoy ofendido.

100% agree with acegirl. His great job putting things in place. But only proves one thing, you have been treated unfairly great and respected community.
On the other side is a low turnout which makes this unfortunate episode and more than just the accused are involved.
This can only be closed when the accusers apologize or failing their marshall. If they should not be expelled from their squads as a relief to us.
I am not satisfied with this, I'm offended.

This guy must be a comedian. I apologize for nothing as I have done nothing wrong. You probably won't like that. I am for sure I don't care. Do with that what you want. Last post here. You want more conversation? Send me a private message or find me in game.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

Please Log in to join the conversation.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294571

• NEWBERY
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • ladren lo que ladren los demas.
  • Thank you received: 537

Gracias acegirl que laburo te mandaste las elecciones son complicadas en todos lados pero sus resultados son buenos viva la democracia y a los latinos nos gusta votar pq la mayoría de nuestros países alguna vez no tuvieron la posibilidad de elegir sus gobiernos por medio de la votación y nos impusieron gobiernos militares autoritarios y genocidas por eso siempre nos gusta elegir gracias de nuevo !!!! Pero bueno ya esta aclarado esto no discutamos mas!! Df es una gran comunidad y eso esta muy bueno saludos!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, con estilo, §î©@®ïØ

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294595

• §î©@®ïØ
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 746

D93 Big Gunzzz wrote: .

Easy solution...

Just give me the award right now for

the BEST landing

and look, no crash sign

Big Gunzzz great solution came to the house of Acegirl for the prize, I have not stopped smiling excellent note lol lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Muro0406, D93 Big Gunzzz, Gustavo fire

Last edit: by §î©@®ïØ.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294627

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Gunzz, gotta say, the pic is hilarious!

I will offer my apologies to the HOH crew for my comments on this thread. I know you all work hard with the best of intentions.

Sergio, you're not getting an apology from me. All I did was point out a trend. Nothing more. I didn't accuse anyone of having a second account. In fact, I find it offensive that you, a pilot who hasn't even been here that long, would expect one. Not going to happen.

I have flown with many Latin players. Rodama, Charli8, Estilo, and on and on. Many of them I have voted for. Because they deserved it, not because of where they are from. I don't care where you were born, what religion you are, what colour your skin is... Etc. If you're a good person, you're going to get along with me just fine.

This whole concept was designed to bring us all closer. Unfortunately, quite the opposite has happened... it's turned into "Us against them".

So, until this can be rectified, I'm not going to participate in HOH any more. I get enough satisfaction flying with the brothers in my squad and playing the game as best to my abilities within the rules.

Once again, my apologies to the members involved. Thank you for all your hard work and your efforts.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT, baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, con estilo, Fallen [M]isfits, D93 Big Gunzzz, AGNI_VEER

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294638

• Muro0406
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Ala 21 Hermandad [Ñ]
  • Thank you received: 1189
Acegirl, great words from a great girl, thank you for clarifing all this situation, the Dogfight community would not be the same without you... Thankyou for all, and thankyou for all HOH members, I hope this good initiative continues...

BIG GUNZZZ :woohoo: you really deserve the award :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Acegirl, grandes palabras de una gran chica, gracias por aclarar toda esta situación, la comunidad Dogfight no seria lo mismo sin ti... Gracias por todo y gracias a todos los miembros del HOH, espero que esta buena iniciativa continué...

Big Gunzzz :woohoo: realmente mereces el premio :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ala 21 - The Black Dragons - Ala 21/Dragons - Ala 12
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, Acegirl, con estilo, D93 Big Gunzzz

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294649

• EDLP.2
  • Thank you received: 214

Weather[*M]an wrote:

sergiopincha wrote: 100% de acuerdo con acegirl. Su gran trabajo pone las cosas en su lugar. Pero solo demuestra una cosa, que se ha tratado injustamente a una gran y respetada comunidad.
Por otro lado es cierto la baja participación lo que hace mas lamentable este episodio ya que los que acusaron son justamente los que participan.
Esto solo se cerrará cuando los acusadores se disculpen o en su defecto sus marshall. Si no lo hacen deberían ser expulsados de sus escuadrones como un desagravio a nosotros.

100% agree with acegirl. His great job putting things in place. But only proves one thing, you have been treated unfairly great and respected community.
On the other side is a low turnout which makes this unfortunate episode and more than just the accused are involved.
This can only be closed when the accusers apologize or failing their marshall. If they should not be expelled from their squads as a relief to us.

This guy must be a comedian. I apologize for nothing as I have done nothing wrong. You probably won't like that. I am for sure I don't care. Do with that what you want. Last post here. You want more conversation? Send me a private message or find me in game.

Yo soy un hombre comediante, usted es un mal jugador y por lo que dice ademas mal persona. Hau que ser hombre para reconocer sus errores, usted si siquiera es hombre para hacerlo.

I'm a comedian man, you are a bad player and so he says also bad person. Hau to be a man to admit mistakes, even if you are a man to do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294651

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

HOH Best Incredible Landing

Who has nominated Whom through which (Post#).
(Click on the Post # to go to that post)

Final Summary. Updated up to Post # 293972

01-[*M]Comet has nominated Blue Breeze, Deliwolf, TBuilt through post # (293972)
02-[*M]SnakePlissken has nominated Fury, Jacob1000, TBuilt through post # (293500)
03-[*M]TBUILT has nominated Blue Breeze, Fury, Jimmy The Great through post # (293861)
04-[*M]VonHuLK has nominated Blue Breeze, TBuilt through post # (293217)
05-[Ala21]Danyman[UY] has nominated Ailred Treppo, Cos Estilo, Dognamitt through post # (293931)
06-[M] Kidd has nominated Fury, Jimmy The Great, TBuilt through post # (293395)
07-[M]Skyripper has nominated Blue Breeze, Infernal, TBuilt through post # (293218)
08-[NLR] McFate has nominated Fury, Jacob1000, Jimmy The Great through post # (293714)
09-[NLR] R@HUL has nominated Fury, Jimmy The Great, TBuilt through post # (293397)
10-[NLR] The Blue Fighter has nominated Fury, Jimmy The Great, TBuilt through post # (293323)
11-[NLR].Miko has nominated Fury, Jimmy The Great, TBuilt through post # (293402)
12-[NLR]cedricboss has nominated Fury, Jimmy The Great, TBuilt through post # (293591)
13-[NLR]Jacob10000 has nominated Fury, Jimmy The Great, TBuilt through post # (293400)
14-{Ñ}§ØN{Esp} has nominated Ailred Treppo, Cos Estilo, Infernal through post # (293880)
15-|A21D|PRIEGO70|Ñ| has nominated Ailred Treppo, Dognamitt, Larry G through post # (293882)
16-|Ñ|RENSO/ALA 21 has nominated Ailred Treppo through post # (293895)
17-Abreu.Bravo92 has nominated Ailred Treppo through post # (293910)
18-Acegirl has nominated Blue Breeze, Cos Estilo, S99 through post # (293956)
19-AGNI_VEER has nominated Fury, Jimmy The Great, TBuilt through post # (293604)
20-Artho[M]an has nominated Blue Breeze, TBuilt, War Hawk through post # (293224)
21-baron rojo has nominated Acegirl, Ailred Treppo, Dognamitt through post # (293892)
22-Blu Breeze has nominated Fury, Jimmy The Great, TBuilt through post # (293690)
23-con estilo has nominated Acegirl, Destroyer24, Infernal through post # (293333)
24-D93 Big Gunzzz has nominated Blue Breeze, Deliwolf, Jimmy The Great through post # (293555)
25-damianaa207 has nominated Acegirl, Ailred Treppo, Cos Estilo through post # (293908)
26-Dognamitt has nominated TBuilt through post # (293228)
27-Gustavo fire has nominated Frank Baracca, Koubania, Pagan through post # (293340)
28-Halcón_Negro_[ES] has nominated Ailred Treppo, Dognamitt, Jacob1000 through post # (293953)
29-Husky Dog {WP} has nominated Jimmy The Great, TBuilt, War Hawk through post # (293235)
30-ivan012341 has nominated Ailred Treppo through post # (293881)
31-Jimmy the Great has nominated Blue Breeze, Fury, TBuilt through post # (293876)
32-Mark De Baires has nominated Ailred Treppo through post # (293863)
33-Muro0406 has nominated Acegirl, Ailred Treppo, Infernal through post # (293859)
34-nestor has nominated Acegirl, Ailred Treppo, Infernal through post # (293891)
35-NEWBERY has nominated Ailred Treppo, Cos Estilo, Dognamitt through post # (293865)
36-pucará arg has nominated Ailred Treppo through post # (293867)
37-S99 has nominated Acegirl, Fury, TBuilt through post # (293325)
38-Santo-X has nominated Acegirl, Ailred Treppo, Dognamitt through post # (293942)
39-scombro has nominated Acegirl, Ailred Treppo, Blue Breeze through post # (293906)
40-sergiopincha has nominated Ailred Treppo, Deliwolf, Destroyer24 through post # (293963)
41-SlipKnoT has nominated Acegirl, Ailred Treppo, Infernal through post # (293866)
42-sspippe has nominated Acegirl, Ailred Treppo, Infernal through post # (293864)
43-WB|War hawk1-5 has nominated Cos Estilo, Larry G, TBuilt through post # (293398)

43 Members Participated and have given 116 Votes

Thank you all for your support.

Founded By:
[M]Skyripper & [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Espanol Division: Acegirl TFL

Thread Promotion: Dognammit =TBH=, Husky Dog {WP}, LiLBaDGaL {WP}

Important: In case of any correction, please PM me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR]Mysterio, Fallen [M]isfits, D93 Big Gunzzz, Gustavo fire, NEWBERY

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294653

• EDLP.2
  • Thank you received: 214

[*M]Comet wrote: Gunzz, gotta say, the pic is hilarious!

I will offer my apologies to the HOH crew for my comments on this thread. I know you all work hard with the best of intentions.

Sergio, you're not getting an apology from me. All I did was point out a trend. Nothing more. I didn't accuse anyone of having a second account. In fact, I find it offensive that you, a pilot who hasn't even been here that long, would expect one. Not going to happen.

I have flown with many Latin players. Rodama, Charli8, Estilo, and on and on. Many of them I have voted for. Because they deserved it, not because of where they are from. I don't care where you were born, what religion you are, what colour your skin is... Etc. If you're a good person, you're going to get along with me just fine.

This whole concept was designed to bring us all closer. Unfortunately, quite the opposite has happened... it's turned into "Us against them".

So, until this can be rectified, I'm not going to participate in HOH any more. I get enough satisfaction flying with the brothers in my squad and playing the game as best to my abilities within the rules.

Once again, my apologies to the members involved. Thank you for all your hard work and your efforts.

Es muy lamentable su actitud. Podria hber tenido un gesto de caballerosidad y no quiso hacerlo. aparte de hacer insinuaciones desubicadas se hace el ofendido. Por favor!
No he conseguido una disculpa, o si? no importa, usted sabe internamente en que se equivoco y para mi es suficiente. y por la dudas que lo haya insinuado en mi escuadron tambien hay buenas personas y es un placer volar con ellos. Usted junto con otros tiró la primera piedra.
Y si no me conoce es porque no me siento comodo en foros en ingles por no saber hablarlo correctamente. Estoy registrado desde Enero 25° si eso es poco es su problema. Y si quiere mandarme mensaje privado le doy mi correo personal: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
No quiere disculparse de sus insinuaciones no lo haga es su derecho. Las personas se reconocen por sus acciones.

It is very unfortunate attitude. Could hber had a gesture of chivalry and would not. besides making insinuations misplaced is offended. Please!
I have not gotten an apology, do you? no matter, you know internally that I was wrong and for me is enough. and the doubts that have crept into my squad there are also good people and a pleasure to fly with them. You along with other threw the first stone.
And if you do not know me it is because I do not feel comfortable in forums not know speak English correctly. I am registered since January 25th if that's just your problem. And if you want to send private message I give you my personal email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
No wants to apologize to his advances do not is their right. People are recognized for their actions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294656

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065

sergiopincha wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote:

Yo soy un hombre comediante, usted es un mal jugador y por lo que dice ademas mal persona. Hau que ser hombre para reconocer sus errores, usted si siquiera es hombre para hacerlo.

I'm a comedian man, you are a bad player and so he says also bad person. Hau to be a man to admit mistakes, even if you are a man to do it.

I would have to had made a mistake to admit to one, but seeing as how I didn't make a mistake, I'm good. You call me what you wish. I don't need one person's judgment of character to validate me and my position. Again send me a private message or find me in game. Trust me, our taint on this thread is thick enough. My actions and actions of those I support didn't cause two HOH members to reconsider their place and position. This why I have avoided these, because to me, they become a popularity contest based on who we like the most with zero objectivity. I ain't about that. It is also not the organizers fault that it turns this way. I think the low turn out you see recently would correlate with the trend of random accounts popping in just to vote. People think it is hardly worth the effort when the deck gets stacked against you in a vote and who could blame them? I could name with a good degree of certainty the exact moment in which that feeling became prominent,alas, it would fall on deaf and refusing ears, so what good would it do? I honestly hope that drunken skip into the statue wins. It would prove a point. If that's an incredible landing, then I make at least two of those a day. Laughable at best and truly disappointing.

P.S.-Did a vote count and it seems the drunken skip onto a statue will win it. That is the joke of Dogfight. People will get pissed because I made my opinion known, but let it be known that that isn't an incredible landing on my worst day.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by Weather[*M]an.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294659

• NEWBERY
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Basta ya con seguir con todo esto najajajja !!! Confraternicemos muchachos !!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, Acegirl, con estilo

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294661

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

For every minute you remain angry,

you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.

Anger is never without Reason

but seldom with a good one.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, tKestrel, Acegirl, Jimmy the Great, con estilo, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294664

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Tbuilt
Fury
Acegirl

*btw, arguing on here about votes & voting isn't right and invalidates the spirit that Hall of Honor stands for... if 85% of one group of 100 pilots votes and only 3% of another group of 1000 pilots votes then what's the big deal? Just like in real life, some vote and some don't. I don't tell anyone in my squadron to vote.. nor do I even point them to a particular thread until AFTER voting is done and one of my pilots did well. Now as for Blue Fighters stats thread that's a different matter as there is no voting.. but even if someone does get people in their squadron to vote on a HOH thread, that isn't wrong.. unless they tell them who to vote for.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, con estilo, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294699

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

ZebraUp wrote: Tbuilt
Fury
Acegirl

*btw, arguing on here about votes & voting isn't right and invalidates the spirit that Hall of Honor stands for... if 85% of one group of 100 pilots votes and only 3% of another group of 1000 pilots votes then what's the big deal? Just like in real life, some vote and some don't. I don't tell anyone in my squadron to vote.. nor do I even point them to a particular thread until AFTER voting is done and one of my pilots did well. Now as for Blue Fighters stats thread that's a different matter as there is no voting.. but even if someone does get people in their squadron to vote on a HOH thread, that isn't wrong.. unless they tell them who to vote for.

Oh Brother Zebra! I was wondering why we had not heard from you. You are usually among the first to vote on our threads. Unfortunately my Friend, your votes come after the thread has been closed and we cannot count them. We'll look for you on our next thread............. If there is a next thread.

Too everyone else the summary is posted and we are in our standard process of reviewing all of the votes and for the first time, screen shots. This new Element has added time to our process of ensuring that we don't a make mistake.
The top ten will be posted soon.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, NEWBERY

Last edit: by [*M]Skyripper.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294958

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

We are happy to announce the result of

Best Incredible Landing

It was a tight vote contest as the runner up is only one vote behind the winner.

The winner of this hall of Honor is Ailred Treppo

Congratulation Ailred Treppo.

Your Hall of Honor badge is attached. Kindly download and wear it with proud.

We thank all who voted and supported this Hall of Honor.

Very shortly we'll be coming up with new category to the Hall of Honor.

Thank you for participating and supporting us.

Founded By:

Thread Promotion: Dognammit =TBH=, Husky Dog {WP}, LiLBaDGaL {WP} .

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Acegirl, [NLR]FURY, [NLR]Mysterio, dognamitt, D93 Big Gunzzz, Gustavo fire, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294963

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • the less you reveal, the more people can wonder
  • Thank you received: 1003
now i keep looking on forum, or i'm again to late to post my pics :p
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by [NLR]Mysterio.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294966

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Treppo

CONGRATZZZ!!!

You could not have picked a better place for a landing and the way you landed...wow

You rightfully so earned this award

I would also like to thank everyone who posted a picture of their landing. It was great seeing some of these amazing shots.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Muro0406, Gustavo fire

Last edit: by D93 Big Gunzzz.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294976

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Ooohhh wo wo wo wo wo

Hold on here. Now that I think about it, I think this entire voting process was fixed.

How can my landing not win?

I had style, originality, it was INCREDIBLE!

That's it everyone. I don't need an award anyway. I'm taking my girl and flying off :woohoo:

In all seriousness it would be nice for us all to show respect towards one another. It's really not that hard to do. Accusations and comments against one another should be held back. Voting in a fair manner should also be taken into consideration at all times.

There is a barrier between the spanish and english communities and that will probably always remain. Our difference in language alone makes it hard enough for us all to come together as one. Then add that we tend to play on different servers, well there is another barrier.

It is always a pleasure for me to meet and play with respectful players, spanish, english, or any other for that matter. I have come to meet some great players and friends here. There will always be some favoritism to vote for players that we are more familiar with and that is very natural.

The H.O.H. members work very hard on coordinating and running these awards. They deserve the respect from us all. Let us always keep that in mind when future topics arise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Ailred TREPPO, Acegirl

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294977

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nice to make new friends
  • Thank you received: 1137

Jimmy the Great wrote:

[NLR]cedricboss wrote: best landing ever!!! :p

I know that this picture no longer counts, but I think it still deserves a mention. Cedricboss evidently landed in places I didn't even know there were places! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Not asking for it to still counts as its against the rules, but simply to put it in among the other great landings :)

First of all I want to honor Jimmy's words: YEAH, [NLR]cedricboss'S PICTURES DESERVE A MENTION... He deserves a statue in the middle of the town... he's an inspiration! I really appreciate his ability! B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [NLR]FURY, Jimmy the Great, [NLR]Mysterio, D93 Big Gunzzz, Gustavo fire

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294981

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[NLR] The Blue Fighter wrote:

We are happy to announce the result of

Best Incredible Landing

It was a tight vote contest as the runner up is only one vote behind the winner.

The winner of this hall of Honor is Ailred Treppo

Congratulation Ailred Treppo.

Your Hall of Honor badge is attached. Kindly download and wear it with proud.

We thank all who voted and supported this Hall of Honor.

Very shortly we'll be coming up with new category to the Hall of Honor.

Thank you for participating and supporting us.

Founded By:

Thread Promotion: Dognammit =TBH=, Husky Dog {WP}, LiLBaDGaL {WP} .

Thank you all!!! Thank you so much!!!

I just want to dedicate this honor to all the people that made it possible, the organizers:
([M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl TFL, Dognammit =TBH=, Husky Dog {WP}, LiLBaDGaL {WP}, the contestants, the voters... all of you... I did a funny landing in a particular place, I think it could be improved, but try to land there, it has an unusual difficulty because of the inclination, the ears, etc. I hope someone will do it better :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz, Gustavo fire

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294985

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.

[NLR]cedricboss wrote: now i keep looking on forum, or i'm again to late to post my pics :p

You better not late next time. That landing is amazing one. May give good competition to rest of landings. nevermind, you did a great job.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, [NLR]Mysterio, D93 Big Gunzzz

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294988

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

D93 Big Gunzzz wrote: .

Treppo

CONGRATZZZ!!!

You could not have picked a better place for a landing and the way you landed...wow

You rightfully so earned this award

I would also like to thank everyone who posted a picture of their landing. It was great seeing some of these amazing shots.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH BIG GUNZZZ!!!

Like you I'm doing good Friends here in Dogfight from everywhere...
Nice to meet you, nice to share good games, nice to enjoy together incredible moments...
I speak English, yes, that also help me lol

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Acegirl, Muro0406, D93 Big Gunzzz

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294990

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hahahaha ty Ñ/Ailred TREPPO-TBD :p

see you in the air for next challenge ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO

Last edit: by [NLR]Mysterio.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294991

• Ailred TREPPO
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[NLR]cedricboss wrote: hahahaha ty Ñ/Ailred TREPPO-TBD :p

see you in the air for next challenge ;)

You're welcome!! HOPE SO!!! cya!! B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [NLR]Mysterio

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #295042

• NEWBERY
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Felicitaciones!!!! Treppo !!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Acegirl, Muro0406

HOH Best Incredible Landing RESULTS!! 8 years 7 months ago #295077

• Muro0406
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Ala 21 Hermandad [Ñ]
  • Thank you received: 1189

!!!FELICIDADES TREPPO!!! si tu lo ganaste, tu lo mereces!!!

!!!CONGRATULATIONS TREPPO!!! If you got it, you deserve it!!!

==================================================================
:silly: :lol: :P :) B) :silly:

Ala 21 - The Black Dragons - Ala 21/Dragons - Ala 12
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, Acegirl

HOH Best Incredible Landing RESULTS!! 8 years 7 months ago #295088

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Flying only when the Blu moon comes out
  • Thank you received: 478
Yep..... well deserved. Takes skill to bounce into something by complete accident lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

HOH Best Incredible Landing RESULTS!! 8 years 7 months ago #295092

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i did it :p
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO