Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294074

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536

newbery ala 21/dragons wrote:

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Husky Dog {WP} wrote: Being somebody that is involved with HOH, perhaps it's not appropriate for me to say this. However, a bouncy landing that ends up with your plane being halfway on the lion's head statue does not even come close to the skill that many of these other landings required.

Vote for whoever you want, but if every single HOH thread we have ends up being hijacked merely to turn this into a popularity contest, then I am going to have to remove myself from any further dealings with HOH.

Cheers, all! It was a good idea while it lasted! Vivek and Skyripper, sorry for bowing out. It's just that it's beginning to get on my nerves, and I have plenty of other things in my life to do that. I really appreciate what you have done to lift the spirits of the community and was honored that you offered me a spot to participate. Thank you!

You know what happens to us that we always got together on the statue to get us photos Treppo make love I love it !!!! Gracias

Tradition is nice, but this contest was about "incredible" landings. Bouncing into a statue isn't incredible. Funny? Yes, but not incredible. Incredible is landing on top of the bridge. Incredible is landing on the wheel house of the carrier. Incredible is turning your airplane into a helicopter and landing on your tail on one of the carrier platforms.

Excuse my ignorance sir huskydog but if they made a classification and could vote for all catches pq I can not vote for that I like? E seen many land on the bridge
Or about the zep then it does not seem so amazing what I do not think is that it discredits photo of a contestant !! Cheers

Vote for whoever you want I'm just saying that I'm tired of this becoming a popularity contest, instead of what it was intended to be. If you want to vote for your friend simply because he's your friend, have at it. All I'm saying is, bouncing into a statue is not incredible by any means. If you want to vote for it, fine, however, it's not incredible, and I think you know it.

Aaaaa bueno gracias amigo si tu dices que la puedo votar perfecto entonces voten las que mas le guste :) a mi me gusta esa y si que me parece increíble gracias de nuevo amigo !!! Y esta traducila vos que yo hablo español y ahora estoy atareado !!! Los quiero a todos!!!

I should add that there are a great many people that would appreciate it if you would follow the "spirit" of what the Hall of Honor was trying to accomplish. Which is to bring the whole Dog Fight community together and have some fun, avoid the negativity that has been infesting the forum, and make new friends. However, you and your ilk have decided to turn it into a competition, where you will do anything to "win", hijack the intent rather than have fun with it and vote honestly. So, since I don't have a lot of patience for such childish behavior, I have decided to not be a part of the Hall of Honor team any longer.

Cheers, I'm sure you're very proud of yourself.

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Husky Dog.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294076

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Thank you received: 1045
Don't why when I voted earlier it didn't register the post for some reason maybe tech issues my end but if sky or blue are happy for me to say who I did vote for as that was before the voting is closed post by 4 hours if not I will vote on the next one HOH team do
The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294079

• [*M]Skyripper
  • [*M]Skyripper's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

ÐélíWølf{WP*} wrote: Don't why when I voted earlier it didn't register the post for some reason maybe tech issues my end but if sky or blue are happy for me to say who I did vote for as that was before the voting is closed post by 4 hours if not I will vote on the next one HOH team do

Go ahead and post your votes Deli. You are one of the faithful followers, and I see no reason to doubt that you cast your votes.
I was actually curious as to why we hadn't see you on here and was going to message you.

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294083

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dognamitt Jacob and Infernal get my votes however LarryGs was a pretty incredible landing aswell

New Age Warriors Founder
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294084

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065
Back on topic. This is the Hall of Honor. If the vote is skewed or compromised, nobody wins. I wouldn't even tally the votes. Seems to be the most logical answer.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, tKestrel, [*M]Comet, Artho[M]an

Last edit: by Weather[*M]an.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294096

• Artho[M]an
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • likes history,aircraft,,sports & horse racing
  • Thank you received: 1225
Agree with that 100 percent! :(

Weather[*M]an wrote: Back on topic. This is the Hall of Honor. If the vote is skewed or compromised, nobody wins. I wouldn't even tally the votes. Seems to be the most logical answer.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294098

• §î©@®ïØ
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 746

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Husky Dog {WP} wrote:

Husky Dog {WP} wrote: Being somebody that is involved with HOH, perhaps it's not appropriate for me to say this. However, a bouncy landing that ends up with your plane being halfway on the lion's head statue does not even come close to the skill that many of these other landings required.

Vote for whoever you want, but if every single HOH thread we have ends up being hijacked merely to turn this into a popularity contest, then I am going to have to remove myself from any further dealings with HOH.

Cheers, all! It was a good idea while it lasted! Vivek and Skyripper, sorry for bowing out. It's just that it's beginning to get on my nerves, and I have plenty of other things in my life to do that. I really appreciate what you have done to lift the spirits of the community and was honored that you offered me a spot to participate. Thank you!

You know what happens to us that we always got together on the statue to get us photos Treppo make love I love it !!!! Gracias

Tradition is nice, but this contest was about "incredible" landings. Bouncing into a statue isn't incredible. Funny? Yes, but not incredible. Incredible is landing on top of the bridge. Incredible is landing on the wheel house of the carrier. Incredible is turning your airplane into a helicopter and landing on your tail on one of the carrier platforms.

Excuse my ignorance sir huskydog but if they made a classification and could vote for all catches pq I can not vote for that I like? E seen many land on the bridge
Or about the zep then it does not seem so amazing what I do not think is that it discredits photo of a contestant !! Cheers

Vote for whoever you want I'm just saying that I'm tired of this becoming a popularity contest, instead of what it was intended to be. If you want to vote for your friend simply because he's your friend, have at it. All I'm saying is, bouncing into a statue is not incredible by any means. If you want to vote for it, fine, however, it's not incredible, and I think you know it.

Aaaaa bueno gracias amigo si tu dices que la puedo votar perfecto entonces voten las que mas le guste :) a mi me gusta esa y si que me parece increíble gracias de nuevo amigo !!! Y esta traducila vos que yo hablo español y ahora estoy atareado !!! Los quiero a todos!!!

I should add that there are a great many people that would appreciate it if you would follow the "spirit" of what the Hall of Honor was trying to accomplish. Which is to bring the whole Dog Fight community together and have some fun, avoid the negativity that has been infesting the forum, and make new friends. However, you and your ilk have decided to turn it into a competition, where you will do anything to "win", hijack the intent rather than have fun with it and vote honestly. So, since I don't have a lot of patience for such childish behavior, I have decided to not be a part of the Hall of Honor team any longer.

Cheers, I'm sure you're very proud of yourself.

Estimado señor Husky Dog:

Había permanecido en silencio ante la andanada de estupideces y todo tipo de argumentos descalificativos que usted y los de su calaña -como usted mismo refiere a los miembros de un escuadrón-, en este y eventos pasados, sin embargo, debo aclararle que me resulta extraño como un pillo de su calibre se atreve a opinar de tal forma. Usted habla de honor, término que estoy seguro no conoce, ni aplica en el juego, porque he tenido muy malas referencias de su persona como un mal jugador y como ahora en este evento muy mal perdedor.

Tal vez le parezca casualidad, pero cada que usted y "los de su calaña" son derribados en una partida, generalmente atañen el derribo al lag y no a la buena puntería o pericia del jugador contrario y peor aún si pierden al final de la partida, terminan diciendo toda clase de comentarios de descalificación. Le pregunto, es esa su forma de ser honorable?

Finalmente quiero terminar preguntándole también si conoce los términos: Lealtad o convicción, como tal vez los ignore le aclaro:
Lealtad: 1.Cualidad de leal; 2. Sentimiento de respeto y fidelidad a los propios principios morales, a los compromisos establecidos o hacia alguien.
Convicción: Seguridad que tiene una persona de la verdad o certeza de lo que piensa o siente.

Entonces mi querido perro, los hispanohablantes somos personas muy unidas, sin importar de que escuadrón somos, por tanto mi estimado, si somos de "esa calaña", de la que es fiel a sus amigos y a sus convicciones, de la que sabe de lealtades y compromisos, de organización y disciplina, así que la próxima vez que decida hablar, descalificar o si quiera insinuar malas acciones o conductas inapropiadas de algún miembro de esta hermandad, le suplico atentamente se lave la boca con jabón y ácido y después de rienda suelta a toda la inmundicia de su iracundo ser.

English with Google translator:

Dear Sir Husky Dog:

He had remained silent about the barrage of all sorts of stupid and groundless arguments that you and your ilk -like yourself refers to members of a squadron- in this and past events, however, I must clarify that I find strange as a crook of his caliber he dares to say so. You speak of honor, term I'm sure not known, nor applied in the game, because I had very bad reference to him as a bad player and now in this event really bad loser.

It may seem like chance, but each you and "his ilk" are knocked down in a game, usually regarding the demolition to lag and not to the good aim or expertise opposite and worst player even if they lose at the end of the game They end up saying all kinds of comments disqualification. I ask, is this your way of being honorable?

Finally I want to finish also asking if you know the terms: Loyalty or conviction, as you perhaps ignore clarify:
Loyalty: 1.Cualidad fair; 2. Feelings of respect and fidelity to moral principles, to the commitments undertaken or to someone.
Conviction: Security has a person to the truth or accuracy of what he thinks or feels.

Then my beloved dog, Spanish speakers are very united people, regardless of that squad are, therefore my dear, if we are of "that ilk", which is loyal to his friends and his convictions, which knows of loyalties and commitments , organization and discipline, so the next time you decide to talk, disqualify or not even imply wrongdoing or inappropriate for any member of this brotherhood behavior, I beg mouth carefully with soap and acid wash and after unleash all filthiness of her being angry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nestor, NEWBERY

Last edit: by §î©@®ïØ.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294109

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Priego70 wrote-
Dear Sir Husky Dog:

He had remained silent about the barrage of all sorts of stupid and groundless arguments that you and your ilk -like yourself refers to members of a squadron- in this and past events, however, I must clarify that I find strange as a crook of his caliber he dares to say so. You speak of honor, term I'm sure not known, nor applied in the game, because I had very bad reference to him as a bad player and now in this event really bad loser.

It may seem like chance, but each you and "his ilk" are knocked down in a game, usually regarding the demolition to lag and not to the good aim or expertise opposite and worst player even if they lose at the end of the game They end up saying all kinds of comments disqualification. I ask, is this your way of being honorable?

Finally I want to finish also asking if you know the terms: Loyalty or conviction, as you perhaps ignore clarify:
Loyalty: 1.Cualidad fair; 2. Feelings of respect and fidelity to moral principles, to the commitments undertaken or to someone.
Conviction: Security has a person to the truth or accuracy of what he thinks or feels.

Then my beloved dog, Spanish speakers are very united people, regardless of that squad are, therefore my dear, if we are of "that ilk", which is loyal to his friends and his convictions, which knows of loyalties and commitments , organization and discipline, so the next time you decide to talk, disqualify or not even imply wrongdoing or inappropriate for any member of this brotherhood behavior, I beg mouth carefully with soap and acid wash and after unleash all filthiness of her being angry.

First of all, let me say that "your ilk" was not meant to be an insult. If you took it that way, my apologies.

Second of all, I find myself loving Google translate sometimes. That last line still has me laughing my butt off.

Third, you want to complain about poor players in the game? Fine. What does that have to do with anything I said? And if you are trying to imply that I am anything less than one of the most honorable players in the game, you obviously have never played with me.

Fourth, judging by your rant, you still don't get the point I was trying to make. This was supposed to be the complete opposite of "My team has to win!", yet, you Spanish speakers made it exactly that. Good for you that you stick up for each other. I'm sorry that you seem incapable of understanding that this was suppose to help unite the whole community, and abolish the lines between squads and languages. Do you not remember that when Vivek and Skyripper noticed that there was very little participation by the Spanish speakers, they brought AceGirl on board to get you all to join in? Do you not remember the insults the Spanish speakers threw her way for her efforts? Does your loyalty not extend to Puerto Ricans?

Anyway, I'm done. I have a feeling that I might as well be arguing with a rock. Good job in ruining what was supposed to be a good thing.

Cheers, my dear.

En primer lugar, permítanme decir que "su calaña" no estaba destinado a ser un insulto. Si usted tomó de esa manera, mis disculpas.

En segundo lugar, me encuentro amoroso Google translate veces. Esa última línea tiene todavía me riendo mi trasero.

En tercer lugar, usted desea quejarse jugadores pobres en el juego? Fine. ¿Qué tiene eso que ver con nada de lo que dije? Y si usted está tratando de dar a entender que soy cualquier cosa menos que uno de los jugadores más honorables en el juego, es obvio que nunca han jugado conmigo.

En cuarto lugar, a juzgar por su diatriba, usted todavía no consigue el punto que yo estaba tratando de hacer. Esto se supone que es lo contrario de "Mi equipo tiene que ganar!", Sin embargo, usted habla hispana hizo exactamente eso. Bueno para que usted se pega a uno para el otro. Lamento que usted parece incapaz de comprender que esto se supone que debe ayudar a unir a toda la comunidad, y abolir las líneas entre escuadrones e idiomas. ¿No os acordáis que cuando Vivek y Skyripper notaron que había muy poca participación de los hablantes de español, trajeron AceGirl a bordo para llegar a todos a participar? ¿No recuerdan los insultos los hispanohablantes lanzaron su camino por sus esfuerzos? ¿Su lealtad se extiende a los puertorriqueños?

De todos modos, he terminado. Tengo la sensación de que yo también podría estar discutiendo con una roca. Buen trabajo de arruinar lo que se supone que es una buena cosa.

Saludos, mi

EDIT- Just got home after a long day where I've had five things going on at once, and now that I've had a chance to re-read this, I'm confused about something. In your first paragraph, are you referring to me? Point out one instance where I've disparaged another squadron. Point out one instance where I have complained about lagging in game. And when you don't, kindly shove a fork up your ass. Are you calling me a crook? Shove two up there. You want to say I know nothing of honor? Make it three. You obviously don't know me from Adam, dirtbag. Take some acid and shove it down your own throat the next time you want to open that yap!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Weather[*M]an, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

Last edit: by Husky Dog.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294208

• §î©@®ïØ
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Estimado perrito:

Esta es la última ocasión que te contesto ya que dije todo lo que tenía que decirte en su momento, lo hago ahora sólo porque has recurrido a los insulto e improperios para responder, tal vez no lo sabes pero, todos los ignorantes recurren a los insultos ante la falta de argumentos para discutir, te has mostrado tal cual eres, con toda la miseria que rodea tu ser amigo.

Te aclaro que no me asusta tu comentario bajo y carente de todo sentido, crees estar hablando con una roca? Es que acaso no te das cuenta que tu ignorancia no te permite entender el sentido de mis palabras? Vuelve a leer para ver si entiendes lo que para el caso que tú reclamas se entiende como una conducta inapropiada, tal vez como no lo dije del modo que tú lo mencionas en tus textos, piensas que no hay otra manera de decir la cosas, tu corta inteligencia te juega una mala broma, estudia y aprende a interpretar analizando el contexto de las frases.

Finalizo con una frase que dicen acá en mi tierra y te aclaro nuevamente es mi último comentario, así que tienes mi permiso para retorcerte en tu coraje todo lo que quieras y aquí la frase:

“hacerle caso a los pendejos, es engrandecerlos“.

Con todo mi cariño, perrito.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nestor, Ñ21-Danilo-UY, Muro0406, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294234

• EDLP.2
  • Thank you received: 214
Compañeros pilotos:
Perder llorando no es de hombre y me hace sumamente incomodo el juego. Si acusar de segundas cuentas a los que entran poco al foro es un acusación insostenible.
En mi caso no soy de entrar a menudo al foro. No por eso esta sea una segunda cuenta.
Si quieren mis datos, aunque no debería sentirme obligado a hacerlo, y menos para estas chiquilinadas, lo hago con mucho gusto.
Soy uno de los 17 que votaron a Treppo, me llamo SERGIO ADRIAN MALDONADO, nacido en Noviembre 13°, de la ciudad de La Plata, Argentina. Me encuentran en Facebook si me quieren conocer mejor.
Después de estas actitudes poco caballerosas, casi femeninas, jamas los votaría.
Saludos y... NO LLORE HOMBRE!

Fellow pilots:
Losing is not crying man and makes me extremely uncomfortable to play. If charged with second account those entering little forum is an unsustainable accusation.
In my case I'm not going often to the forum. Not so this is a second account.
If you want my data, but should not feel obliged to do, and less to these chiquilinadas, I do it with pleasure.
I am one of the 17 who voted Treppo, my name is Sergio Adrian Maldonado, born in November 13th, in the city of La Plata, Argentina. They find me on Facebook if I want to know better.
After these, almost feminine ungentlemanly attitude, never the vote.
Greetings and ... DO NOT CRY MAN!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nestor, Ñ21-Danilo-UY, §î©@®ïØ, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294235

• EDLP.2

Weather[*M]an wrote:

sergiopincha wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote: Oh look second accounts galore. See Ripper this is why I can't give this a go anymore.

It is a shame to accuse without reason. For the sake of all who play for fun you should note which are second accounts. No evidence is just talk.

Perhaps it's just too obvious when you can click on a profile and see the creation date or see the number of posts and where they were made. Hardly do I accuse without reason. Perhaps learning some common sense and growing a set of eyes would do you good. I have done my fair share to hijack this thread. I'm done here. If you have further issues, pm me and we can hash them out.

Parece ser del FBI... o quizas es un investigador CSI! Vamos deje de llorar, Usted puede soportar perder. Respondo por cada uno de los votos de mi amigo Treppo ya que los que votaron nos conocemos desde hace mucho tiempo y nos hablamos todos los dias. Quizas Usted no conozca ese tipo de hermandad.

Parece ser del FBI... o quizas es un investigador CSI! Vamos deje de llorar, Usted puede soportar perder. Respondo por cada uno de los votos de mi amigo Treppo ya que los que votaron nos conocemos desde hace mucho tiempo y nos hablamos todos los dias. Quizas Usted no conozca ese tipo de hermandad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nestor, dognamitt, Muro0406, §î©@®ïØ, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294250

• Ñ21-Danilo-UY
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Hola amigos. Yo soy otro de los VOTOS DE TREPPO. Mi nombre es DANILO ALFREDO REGUEIRA VALLEJO, de Uruguay. En el juego me conocen como Ala21 Danilo UY Ñ. Sin segundas cuentas...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nestor, dognamitt, Muro0406, §î©@®ïØ, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294251

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

sergiopincha wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote:

sergiopincha wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote: Oh look second accounts galore. See Ripper this is why I can't give this a go anymore.

It is a shame to accuse without reason. For the sake of all who play for fun you should note which are second accounts. No evidence is just talk.

Perhaps it's just too obvious when you can click on a profile and see the creation date or see the number of posts and where they were made. Hardly do I accuse without reason. Perhaps learning some common sense and growing a set of eyes would do you good. I have done my fair share to hijack this thread. I'm done here. If you have further issues, pm me and we can hash them out.

It seems the FBI ... or maybe is a CSI investigator! It'll stop mourn, you can afford to lose. I answer for each of the vows of my friend Treppo because we know who voted for a long time and we talk every day. You may not know that kind of brotherhood.

This is what your paragraph translates to... Yup that's right, it doesn't make a whole pile of sense. Except for the brotherhood part...and Weatherman is a [M]ember of one of the finest brotherhoods in existence...

I'm just going to say this: for an innocent guy, you're sure pleading your case...

We're not stupid here. The last few HOH threads have all been invaded at the end of the voting period with all kinds of newer accounts that nobody's ever seen before. It's not an accusation, it's just a mere fact. And as soon as someone points it out, you guys get all bent out of shape over it. Why? Are you unable to see how suspicious that looks?

Don't get mad just because someone points out a trend. It's just an observation. Funny, how many of you claim the language barrier gets in the way, but you're sure pretty sharp when a subtle suggestion gets made...

Good luck, I hope you win it all.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, AGNI_VEER

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294252

• Weather[*M]an
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • C'est la vie
  • Thank you received: 2065

sergiopincha wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote:

sergiopincha wrote:

Perhaps I just have a deeper understanding of brotherhood and honor. Move on with your god awful pandering. I really don't care how this vote turns out, it isn't legitimate. You can continue to question my knowledge of brotherhood, I couldn't care less. I am secure in where I am at and I really don't need anyone to validate that. So piss off and take your ignorantly formed opinions about me with you.
Ignorance has a way of enlightening us all.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by Weather[*M]an.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294262

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1047
Se estira esto.. Bueno. Aclaro unas cosas.

1 yo fui el que reclame que realizaban una votación a nivel de Dogfight y nosotros en el apartado en español no nos avisaban y eso fue antes que acegirl entrara en HOH.. De igual manera fue mi reclamo hacia zuperman sobre los avisos que el solo los posteaba en ingles..

. 2 por otro lado . Como dicen es una votación libre. No?? Por favor respeten los votos de todos sin importar el resultado..

3 las cuentas y principalmente de hispanos . El motivo de tener pocas actividades. Es que a la mayoría de los hispanos y de sur América en principal. No nos interesa mucho el forum.usamos otros medios de comunicación... Y principalmente ustedes deberían de dar gracias que nosotros los hispanos enseñamos a jugadores(usuarios) nuevos a y como deben de entrar y usar el forum. Ustedes dean gracias a esos pocos y únicos usuarios que dedican de su tiempo en enseñar a usar el forum y a la vez seguir con la vida del mismo forum...

4 principalmente.DÉJENSE DE LLORAR.(JODER) ES UNA VOTACION Y SIN IMPORTAR EL RESULTADO RESPETEN LA ELECCIÓN DE CADA VOTANTE...

GRACIAS.. PÁRRAFO LO DEDICO A M COMET. Y aun no me olvido de tus insultos y falta de respecto suerte..
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muro0406, §î©@®ïØ, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294264

• nestor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1047
Y si les molesta o les deja de pelos parados las oleadas de hispanos.. Tranquilos esto recién comienza...

Y si no quieren la actuación de hispanos . No realicen nada a nivel general. Realicen algo a nivel de su idioma.
HACIENDO LA DIFERENCIA

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294266

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Flying only when the Blu moon comes out
  • Thank you received: 478
Can u guys just give it a rest already. I'm sure both parties here have valid points and not so valid points. Either way, arguing is getting both of yall no where. Please take this pointless bickering to pm or something, this thread is intended for fun and entertaining purposes, not to start fights.
Yall just need to swallow ur pride here and give it up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, nestor, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294267

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

I will be posting soon.

Estaré escribiendo pronto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, nestor, NEWBERY

Last edit: by Acegirl.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294268

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

nestor wrote: Se estira esto.. Bueno. Aclaro unas cosas.

1 yo fui el que reclame que realizaban una votación a nivel de Dogfight y nosotros en el apartado en español no nos avisaban y eso fue antes que acegirl entrara en HOH.. De igual manera fue mi reclamo hacia zuperman sobre los avisos que el solo los posteaba en ingles..

. 2 por otro lado . Como dicen es una votación libre. No?? Por favor respeten los votos de todos sin importar el resultado..

3 las cuentas y principalmente de hispanos . El motivo de tener pocas actividades. Es que a la mayoría de los hispanos y de sur América en principal. No nos interesa mucho el forum.usamos otros medios de comunicación... Y principalmente ustedes deberían de dar gracias que nosotros los hispanos enseñamos a jugadores(usuarios) nuevos a y como deben de entrar y usar el forum. Ustedes dean gracias a esos pocos y únicos usuarios que dedican de su tiempo en enseñar a usar el forum y a la vez seguir con la vida del mismo forum...

4 principalmente.DÉJENSE DE LLORAR.(JODER) ES UNA VOTACION Y SIN IMPORTAR EL RESULTADO RESPETEN LA ELECCIÓN DE CADA VOTANTE...

GRACIAS.. PÁRRAFO LO DEDICO A M COMET. Y aun no me olvido de tus insultos y falta de respecto suerte..

I haven't forgotten you either...but hey now don't get all excited, after all you're the best of the best! I'm just ordinary compared to you... You should be able to take me out in a game effortlessly...

Good luck with that by the way...
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, AGNI_VEER

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294282

• EDLP.2

Weather[*M]an wrote:

sergiopincha wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote:

sergiopincha wrote:

Perhaps I just have a deeper understanding of brotherhood and honor. Move on with your god awful pandering. I really don't care how this vote turns out, it isn't legitimate. You can continue to question my knowledge of brotherhood, I couldn't care less. I am secure in where I am at and I really don't need anyone to validate that. So piss off and take your ignorantly formed opinions about me with you.

Solo llanto, nada de juego limpio. Toda la comunidad hispana deberiamos salir de este foro por sentirnos insultados por ustedes. De ahora en mas ni me molesto en contestarle, usted es un dictador que hay que hacer lo que usted quiere.

Just crying, no fair play. All Hispanics should get out of this forum feel insulted by you. From now on I do not even bother to answer, you are a dictator to do what you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294283

• EDLP.2

[*M]Comet wrote:

sergiopincha wrote:

Weather[*M]an wrote:

sergiopincha wrote:

It seems the FBI ... or maybe is a CSI investigator! It'll stop mourn, you can afford to lose. I answer for each of the vows of my friend Treppo because we know who voted for a long time and we talk every day. You may not know that kind of brotherhood.

This is what your paragraph translates to... Yup that's right, it doesn't make a whole pile of sense. Except for the brotherhood part...and Weatherman is a [M]ember of one of the finest brotherhoods in existence...

I'm just going to say this: for an innocent guy, you're sure pleading your case...

We're not stupid here. The last few HOH threads have all been invaded at the end of the voting period with all kinds of newer accounts that nobody's ever seen before. It's not an accusation, it's just a mere fact. And as soon as someone points it out, you guys get all bent out of shape over it. Why? Are you unable to see how suspicious that looks?

Don't get mad just because someone points out a trend. It's just an observation. Funny, how many of you claim the language barrier gets in the way, but you're sure pretty sharp when a subtle suggestion gets made...

Good luck, I hope you win it all.

Hable con nombre y apellido señor. Sino es solo un charlatan. Usted cree que que es dueño de la verdad. Por favor, le pido con todo respeto y cariño, no siga haciendo el ridiculo.

Talk by name sir. But it's just a talker. You think you own the truth. Please, I ask with all respect and affection, not keep doing the ridiculous.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294327

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
STOP! JUST FREAKING STOP! This was supposed to be the place where EVERYBODY could come together and join in on some fun. It has turned into a place where the English speaking folk and the Spanish speaking folk have decided to air their grievances against each other! JUST STOP!

I don't know about all the rest of you, but my life is filled with enough bullshit as it is. I come here to relax, and have some fun. The HOH was supposed to transcend that. I'll admit, I have said some words that did not help progress that attitude. But I think it is time for all of us to put this bullshit aside.

Do you, any of you, want to come to the forum and get riled up over stupid bullshit? I know I don't.

I've had differences of opinion with our Spanish speaking brothers and sisters before. We worked it out, because we realized that the translation ( Google is not always your friend) was not always correct.

I'm not saying that we will finally get along with one idiotic (and slightly drunken) post, but FREAKIN STOP!

This is supposed to be a place where we all get together and have fun. Drop the stupid "I vote for my people" bullshit. All of you!

Extend the olive branch to your neighbor, or the Husky will start vomiting on all of you! Got it!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, tKestrel, dognamitt, Muro0406, §î©@®ïØ, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294345

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dang everyone take a look at life and come on to the game to escape reality Brother/Sisterhood have been made so Leave the BullShit at the door and take a puff of the wacky backy :woohoo: You will enjoy the buzz :P and you will just crack up over the pathetic Bullshit :lol: But plenty of valued points Lets Bring the HOH how it back how it was intended by The HOH Team And Actually Possibly Take time to think of your votes I will always vote on the category by the title above friendships and what not true friendships Brotherhood and Sisterhood wouldn't be affected by this I am sure that is the point Weather and Husky where putting across So what if you don't vote for your friends are they really gonna end a friendship cause you didn't vote for them sorry to sound harsh but i would only :lol: At that cause True Friendship Brotherhood Sisterhood Relationship all go thru so much and only the strength of that will overcome anything silly like a none vote from a friend.

New Age Warriors Founder
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]Skyripper, Muro0406, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294373

• EDLP.2
Coincido. Basta de discusiones y a jugar. Espero que los que iniciaron esto acusando injustamente a una hermandad de casi 100 pilotos ofrezcan sus disculpas. Nada mas y a volar!

I agree. No more discussions and play. I hope that those who initiated this unjustly accusing a brotherhood of nearly 100 pilots offer their apologies. Nothing more to fly!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Ailred TREPPO, dognamitt, Muro0406, §î©@®ïØ, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294434

• §î©@®ïØ
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Coincido con todos en que es tiempo de hacer una pausa en este asunto y dejar de lado las críticas y descalificaciones mutuas, creo que los ánimos se exacerbaron al grado de hacer pesada la convivencia entre los grupos, no sólo son las cuestiones del idioma, tiene que ver con la variedad de nuestras culturas tan diversas en el juego, cada uno ve las cosas desde un punto de vista distinto y peor aún, cada uno creemos tener la razón.

Es importante en lo sucesivo, ejercitemos la tolerancia, el respeto por los demás y sus propios principios e ideales, sólo siendo tolerantes podremos asimilar de mejor manera, lo que tanto unos como otros expresan y también es muy cierto, el traductor de Google no ayuda mucho, por los estilos tan variantes de escritura y los famosos modismos o regionalismos.

Por mi parte dejo las cosas hasta este punto, ofrezco una sincera disculpa si mis palabras resultaron ofensivas o demasiado duras, no es mi idea cosechar enemistades en el juego, admito haber sentido que llegué a un límite de tolerancia, aunque creo que como antes dije, en lo sucesivo procuraré ser mucho más tolerante.

Atentamente.

Jorge Luis Priego Valencia
Marshall de Ala21/Dragons

English with Google Traslator

I agree with everyone that it is time to pause on this issue and put aside the criticisms and mutual disqualifications, I think the spirits were exacerbated to the extent of making heavy coexistence between groups, not only language issues, has to do with the variety of our cultures as diverse in the game, everyone sees things from a different point of view and worse still, each believe to be right.

It is important in the future, we exercise tolerance, respect for others and their own principles and ideals, just being tolerant can assimilate better, so much as others expressed and is also very true, the translator of Google does not help much, so variants by writing styles and idioms famous or regionalism.

For my part I leave things up to this point, I offer a sincere apology if my words were offensive or too hard, is not my idea reap enemies in the game, I admit I have felt that I came to a tolerance, but I think as I said before , hereinafter I try to be more tolerant.

Best regards.

Jorge Luis Priego Valencia
Marshall de Ala21/Dragons
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, baron rojo, [NLR] McFate, [*M]VonHuLK, Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Husky Dog, Muro0406 and 1 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by §î©@®ïØ.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294437

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well said, Priego. Thank you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [*M]VonHuLK, Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, Muro0406, §î©@®ïØ, NEWBERY

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294553

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Hola to all DF players and followers of the HOH. During some of the selections we have been observing and increase sense of anger about the voting process. In every competition this is a normal thing to happen. But as members of the dog fight community that so much proclaims the word honor, we should first strive to be respectful of one and other. I understand the frustration and possible anger, but insults do not help to resolve nothing. So I respectfully ask each and every member of the community of DF to show maturity, honor, respect or whatever you want to call it, towards each other. Remember we all should set an example to the young ones that do participate.

In light of the questions that were brought up regarding the accounts of players to win the HOH voting process, I spent yesterday afternoon exploring all the FRESH BOARDER, forum and in game accounts. Yes the CSI/FBI thingy.
A few names I did recognize because I have play with them in the South American server. Others like some of you I was like who? But we have to be cleared that we get new players every single day and it is impossible that we can recognize and play with all of them. I did research only in fresh boarders, cause other more experience boarders we all know who they are.

Found 11 fresh Boarders and they are:

1 KIDD: He is a misfit started in forum on May 2015.
2 MIKO: He is a New Luna Republic started on forum April 2015.
3 AGNI_VERR: is a Misfit started on forum august 2015.
4 MARK DE BAIRES: is an Ala 21 and started on forum on December 2014.
5 PUCARA ARG: is Ala 21 and started on forum Jun 2014.
6 Ñ SON [ESP]: is Ala 21 and started on forum September 2015.
7 IVAN012341: is Ala 21 and started on forum July 2015.
8 Ñ RENSO: is Ala 21 and started on forum august 2015.
9 SCOMBRO: is a Black Dragon and started on forum September 2014.
10 DAMIANA 207 IA Ala 21 and started on forum in May 2015.
11 ABREU BRAVO92: is Ala 21 and started on forum in September 2015.

These are all fresh boarders but not necessarily new DF players. As you can see some have been on forum for some time but do not write that much. Spanish players in particular did not had a Spanish created forum until very recently so that is why you do not see much participation on their part. I did look for each of these players accounts in game, it was a challenge since names are not easy to find. But I got to find each and every one and all accounts are being used with good numbers of kills and games played. I have played with many of this players and can assure you; that this accounts are all from real players.

The Spanish squadron’s community is growing and that is a fact. When I started most dominant Latin squadron was Aguilas Azteca’s. But Ala 21, Black Dragons, Brasucas, Ases Del Sur and a few others are rapidly growing in numbers. Every day I see new Latin players from different parts of the world. Remember hat Zuperman the creator of the game is from Spain and the game has been advertised to the Latin community as well.
Ala 21 is an amazingly well structure squadron; and they use what Sapp and Facebook tools to communicate with each other. I have seen a very aggressive recluting competition among the Spanish squadrons that is surging the Latin player’s numbers in the game.

I once told Sky rip and Blue that for Latin’s voting and politics are like a sport. If you look the percentage of people that participate in elections around the world you will find that the Latin community loves these events. Yes I agree that a strategy to vote in blocks could be interpreted as too been used, but still you vote for your favorite and we can’t force people to choose what we want. Players like Hulk, Davy, and Lill have won and I have never seen anyone raise clouds on their selections. We should let the voting process end their course and accept the selection; in any way was this project intended to create insults and divisions in the community. In every voting process it is key to participate!

And this is what I saw.

1. MISFITS: 8 votes out of 75 members.
2. BLACK HORNETS: 1 vote out of 6 or more members.
3. WOLF PACK: 2 votes out of 42 or more members.
4. NEW LUNA REPUBLIC: 8 votes out of 37 or more members.
5. THE FOREIGN LEGION: 1 vote out of 50 members.
6. ASES DEL SUR: 1 vote out of many.
7. BRASUCAS: 1 vote out of many.
8. WAR BIRDS: 1 vote out of 36 members.
9. ALA 21: 15 votes out of 70 members
10. BLACK DRAGONS: 4 votes out of 19 members.
11. INDEPENDENT PLAYERS: 1 out of many.

We are having a very low participation of the members of the squadrons. When the HOH was created it was with the vision in mind to make it a fun way to bring the players together, to celebrate the accomplishments of others. I remember when Rodama won the best tank award many from all over the community voted for him. Rodama is an old, well known and respected player in the DF community; and still I saw comments questioning who he was and why he had to win. This was very unfortunate; still I saw how the community did give him the vote to win. The HOH is a very noble project and it would be a shame to see it fail. Sky and Blue work very hard to make this a positive project and the goal was to unite the community. Sadly we are losing the purpose of this work. I ask all of you to please support the HOH and trust the work and voting process. Have to stop here my lap top is getting hot and about to shut down. So bye!!! Will translate to Spanish soooooon sorrrrry.

Jessica HOH Helper
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp, Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [*M]Comet, con estilo, Ñ21-Danilo-UY, Muro0406 and 6 other people also said thanks.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294558

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
Ty very much for taking the time and effort to post that ....
I usually vote in all hoh threads ...as think there great,
but this time I gave it a miss..after seeing everything that was here...
So hopefully the next voting thread will be back to normal lol

Keep up the gud work hoh memberes..as do really enjoy this thread :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Muro0406, D93 Big Gunzzz, AGNI_VEER

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294565

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Easy solution...

Just give me the award right now for

the BEST landing

and look, no crash sign
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, con estilo, Ñ21-Danilo-UY, Muro0406, Fallen [M]isfits, §î©@®ïØ, Gustavo fire and 2 other people also said thanks.

HOH Best Incredible Landing VOTING STARTS NOW!! 8 years 7 months ago #294567

• EDLP.2
100% de acuerdo con acegirl. Su gran trabajo pone las cosas en su lugar. Pero solo demuestra una cosa, que se ha tratado injustamente a una gran y respetada comunidad.
Por otro lado es cierto la baja participación lo que hace mas lamentable este episodio ya que los que acusaron son justamente los que participan.
Esto solo se cerrará cuando los acusadores se disculpen o en su defecto sus marshall. Si no lo hacen deberían ser expulsados de sus escuadrones como un desagravio a nosotros.
No me conformo con esto, estoy ofendido.

100% agree with acegirl. His great job putting things in place. But only proves one thing, you have been treated unfairly great and respected community.
On the other side is a low turnout which makes this unfortunate episode and more than just the accused are involved.
This can only be closed when the accusers apologize or failing their marshall. If they should not be expelled from their squads as a relief to us.
I am not satisfied with this, I'm offended.

Time to create page: 0.532 seconds