Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150215

• BlüEMäX
  • BlüEMäX's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
He is now predador - FAB. Still lagging like a beast. I loaded him up with virtual lead. For quite some time. He finally died 3 times back to back and left. He came back twice in that game and left both times after that. I really think this one needs a time out. He should be banned. Sorry If it is just his device but to damn bad. Go buy something that doesn't ruin games buddy. I have a screen shot of the leader board but the stupid forum isn't posting pics or screenshots of pics. Grrrrrrrr

I'm thinking he is from somewhere in South America. Brazil maybe. Where is Ped? We need a translator.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BlüEMäX.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150276

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Here is another one Max. Followed him all the way from midfield before I thought to take a screenshot. That didn't kill him either. Ran out of ammo, and crashed to get in front of him. Took off drilled him again and tried to crash into him. No results except my plane going down. And he bombed my last hanger. Please call a waaaaambulance for me.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlüEMäX, [*M]VonHuLK

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150280

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
tornado-007, unkillable & immune, Lag-o-meter 10+ (spotted & reported in one game so far)

EPP, unkillable & immune, Lag-o-meter 10+ (spotted and reported in one game so far)

EPP is a Spanish speaker. Maybe we are finding a common thread now (Area)I was going through and deleting screen shots and found one I was going to translate. I will see if I can post it. I can't remember if he was lagging or not. I wasn't looking for laggers then.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150282

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690

BlueMaxYoung wrote: tornado-007, unkillable & immune, Lag-o-meter 10+ (spotted & reported in one game so far)

Was EPP unkillable or just lagging? He is a Spanish speaker. Maybe we are finding a common thread now (Area)I was going through and deleting screen shots and found one I was going to translate. I will see if I can post it. I can't remember if he was lagging or not. I wasn't looking for laggers then.

FAB had a Spanish name a couple nights ago.

T.R. - Be advised, waaaaambulance inbound

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150283

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
I can't get this stupid forum to post screen shots still. Here is what the shot from EPP says.

mas como que tu n cai, eu te acertei um monte de vezes

Google translate won't give me anything readable in Spanish or Portuguese. Can anyone translate and tell me what it says?

Marty do you habla this lingo?

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150285

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BlueMaxYoung wrote: I can't get this stupid forum to post screen shots still. Here is what the shot from EPP says.

mas como que tu n cai, eu te acertei um monte de vezes

Google translate won't give me anything readable in Spanish or Portuguese. Can anyone translate and tell me what it says?

Marty do you habla this lingo?

I think it says "as you were going down I hit you many times"

The following user(s) said Thank You: BlüEMäX

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150287

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
In the shot it shows me registering 5+ hits on him no red dot beside me and I'm in the middle of the map. I must have just shot him down. Possible I plugged some extras in him for the lag. I usually pound it in a lagger. A little something extra for the trouble of having to kill them. Like I say I can't remember the game.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150292

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
This is what I believe FAB stands for.

Stolen form Wikipedia:

The Brazilian Air Force (Portuguese: Força Aérea Brasileira, FAB) is the air branch of the Brazilian Armed Forces and one of the three national uniformed services. The FAB was formed when the Army and Navy air branch were merged into a single military force initially called "National Air Forces". Both air branches transferred their equipment, installations and personnel to the new force.

According to the Flight International (Flightglobal.com) and the International Institute for Strategic Studies, the Brazilian Air Force has an active strength of 70,710 military personnel and operates around 758 aircraft.[3][4] The Brazilian Air Force is the largest air force in the Southern hemisphere and the second in the Americas after the United States Air Force.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150571

• [*M]bhfoust
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
predator fab...still out there lagging bad. sk me once, so I caught up to him and filled him up..but nothing. half way through that he gets a kill with nobody around.

Last edit: by [*M]bhfoust.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150578

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
Same here. But I loaded him up and got 2 back to back kills on him. Took a year and a half to register. He left after. He isn't totally unkillable but damn close.

Any mods want to give this dude a time out?

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150615

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

BlueMaxYoung wrote: Same here. But I loaded him up and got 2 back to back kills on him. Took a year and a half to register. He left after. He isn't totally unkillable but damn close.

Any mods want to give this dude a time out?

He is in time out
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParrotHead, [*M]bhfoust, BlüEMäX, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150667

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
EPP update.

I had 2 or 3 games with him last night. He wasn't lagging in any of them. I didn't try conversation with him but some of his comments tell me he speaks limited English. No lag from him at any time during these games.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150669

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
Thank you Reid from us all for giving this some attention....Greatly appreciated!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150968

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Ran into predador tonight...i hit him probably 15-20 times in one pass. Didn't even scratch his paint. He had continued to fly and bomb our carrier. He left when we started questioning him as to why he is invincible.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #150979

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Hey guise just reading the thread and I remembered a game about three months ago with two Spanish. Brothers and one Guy from. Russia I think I told the the Spanish guys they were lagging they said they were sorry I asked if they were on w8 they said no its a knock off. They called it an appa. The other Guy said he has one too do they make knock off phones or are these stolen phones that have been hacked any way just a thought. U guys are doing good.keep it up

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #151017

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
Something is wrong with the Mod. controls Predador - FAB should have been on a 48hr time out. That isn't 48hrs between Reids post and Cats. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Something is broken.

Not sure Dar. But if it is device or an intentional hack or lag it is ruining games and after a few games they are well aware they need a fix, even if they have to translate the in-game txt to understand. Ban em......

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #151030

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 804
Ran Into fab a little while ago first pass I shot him down no problem just like a normal player. I get shot a few moments later and respawn. Just after takeoff I get phantom killed by him. I respawn and about half way across the map i get shot. I shot the plane that shot me then get the chute. Fab flys toward me and I unload about 15 rounds into him and nothing. He just keeps on flying like I'm not even there.

Last edit: by Jasonmc.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #151034

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

BlueMaxYoung wrote: Something is wrong with the Mod. controls Predador - FAB should have been on a 48hr time out. That isn't 48hrs between Reids post and Cats. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Something is broken.

Not sure Dar. But if it is device or an intentional hack or lag it is ruining games and after a few games they are well aware they need a fix, even if they have to translate the in-game txt to understand. Ban em......

They're good blue max. I muted predador. I meant to hit banned. Sorry
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, BlüEMäX, [*M]Reckless, Hyperdrive

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #151348

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Had a most enjoyable game with our ol' buddy FAB a couple minutes ago. This is how it ends when he's not unkillable:

Very satisfying :)

EDIT - I should point out that it only took 2 or 3 hits to bring him down, the extra hits were for my own pleasure. He was trying his best to get me back but I guess he has no skills built up from all the time spent as unkillable - easiest kills I've made in a long time. I followed him a little, he went from Mess, to Vimy, to Fest. He burned the same wherever he went :evil:
Shouldn't he be still in time out? Perhaps Reid has to wait for his mute to expire before he can ban? Idk how it works.

Attachments:

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless. Reason: Added a note

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #151389

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
I've had 2 more games with unkillable guys. When I get in this evening I will post names.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #151392

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
Still not 48hrs between the time you saw him and the time Reid hit the ban.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #151511

• Hyperdrive
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • built from spare body parts of dead combat pilots
  • Thank you received: 298
Encountered another one. Indy77. He was in a bta match with snake pliskan myself, reck!ess longrifle and a few others. Claimed he only had a 2g signal. I think he was using a switch bc at one point he got hit over thirty times by five different players and then warped across the map. Im sure someone has screenshots of it. I didnt get a chance to snap one myself. When he was told he was ruining the match and asked to leave his response was "it happens". Later in the match after being told hed be reported he said "do it. I dare you. I know zuperman. Ive been a mod" his rank is nowhere close to that of any mod I've met so here i am reporting him.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #151515

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[WS]HD wrote: Encountered another one. Indy77. He was in a bta match with snake pliskan myself, reck!ess longrifle and a few others. Claimed he only had a 2g signal. I think he was using a switch bc at one point he got hit over thirty times by five different players and then warped across the map. Im sure someone has screenshots of it. I didnt get a chance to snap one myself. When he was told he was ruining the match and asked to leave his response was "it happens". Later in the match after being told hed be reported he said "do it. I dare you. I know zuperman. Ive been a mod" his rank is nowhere close to that of any mod I've met so here i am reporting him.

That was brutal, he ended the game by crossing the map in under 20 seconds and bombed the last hangar. One minute he's on our runway under me, next thing I know he's gone and we won.

Says he knows Zuperman and there's nothing we can do about it. Search "Indy" and he's there a couple times. Refused to leave the game when asked by....everyone I think.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hyperdrive

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #151917

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Reporting jonny2bad as a possible. Storm baron and I were both in a game this morning against him. Both of us shot him many times with no effect. When asked about it he would laugh and say he was on his phone. Then he would be killable for a while until starting again. Also seems to have afterburners on his plane from time to time.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #151920

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
HAMG-unkillable in one game.

GAW . . . Started a game with him and was brutalizing the reds. At the end he started lagging horribly bad. Shot him 50 times. He flew right past me and bombed hangers. Left right after. Saw him last night he has a different version of GAW in his name. Slight lag but was killable.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #152538

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352
Fire bird is a lagger like mr. Pringles...kinda wonder really..was playing earlier and I was chasing him...He had the same super lag as stache...He never got me either..I shot him down and he said " battery low I like to stay but no like max and jackson, they cry like babies" lol then he left. His lag didn't work against me:))

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hyperdrive

Last edit: by Mr. Serious.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #152543

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
Lol. You found him them Gen. No one else in DF would say that. I tried a search on the name. Already changed it i guess. Did you get a shot of his rank and stats? The Staches low ranker will be a Brig gen. Or Maj Gen. He knows you've pinched him a few times so he isn't a fan of yours.

Btw Predador - FAB is still alive and lagging. I pounded a bunch of bullets in him and stacked up 4 back to back lag kills. He still shot me down. He left after I called him a cheating lagger. If he ever decides to go full on Stache with us and have a turning fight we are screwed. What is Zups take on these guys? It is ridiculous to allow them to continue after they have been identified.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Serious

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #152549

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

BlueMaxYoung wrote: Lol. You found him them Gen. No one else in DF would say that. I tried a search on the name. Already changed it i guess. Did you get a shot of his rank and stats? The Staches low ranker will be a Brig gen. Or Maj Gen. He knows you've pinched him a few times so he isn't a fan of yours.

Btw Predador - FAB is still alive and lagging. I pounded a bunch of bullets in him and stacked up 4 back to back lag kills. He still shot me down. He left after I called him a cheating lagger. If he ever decides to go full on Stache with us and have a turning fight we are screwed. What is Zups take on these guys? It is ridiculous to allow them to continue after they have been identified.

I think he was a major general. I pinched him alot...right from the start a long time ago lol...I used to get after him and his lag when he first started playing. He wasn't a very good at the start..After a few months or so of him playing, he started this super lagging ability lolol...He always had the ~~~○○~~~ and I named him mr. Pringles from the very beginning lololoo:) i consider him a dogfight mascot...oh the memories :)))

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #152555

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!

General jackson wrote:

BlueMaxYoung wrote: Lol. You found him them Gen. No one else in DF would say that. I tried a search on the name. Already changed it i guess. Did you get a shot of his rank and stats? The Staches low ranker will be a Brig gen. Or Maj Gen. He knows you've pinched him a few times so he isn't a fan of yours.

I think he was a major general. I pinched him alot...right from the start a long time ago lol...I used to get after him and his lag when he first started playing. He wasn't a very good at the start..After a few months or so of him playing, he started this super lagging ability lolol...He always had the ~~~○○~~~ and I named him mr. Pringles from the very beginning lololoo:) i consider him a dogfight mascot...oh the memories :)))

I consider him a DF cheater that needs a perma ban.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 3 months ago #152557

• Hyperdrive
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • built from spare body parts of dead combat pilots
  • Thank you received: 298

General jackson wrote: Fire bird is a lagger like mr. Pringles...kinda wonder really..was playing earlier and I was chasing him...He had the same super lag as stache...He never got me either..I shot him down and he said " battery low I like to stay but no like max and jackson, they cry like babies" lol then he left. His lag didn't work against me:))

General, if its not too much trouble could i borrow your lag shield for the night, please?

Time to create page: 2.250 seconds