Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #181351

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

zuperman wrote: They play from brazil and their connection sucks. That's the reason.
In the last update they have a better server, located in South America. In fact, it is located in Brazil so they will get faster connection and less of this problem.

That very well may be so zuperman however they play this game KNOWING that they are bullet proof because they are lagging so much and brag about it too. (which you can view a post below from a well-respected & known player on the blacklist thread)
Others when asked in Portuguese about their apparent invulnerability either don't reply or quickly leave the mission.

*taken from the blacklist thread:

tMemorial wrote: Ok, I know I never post here, but im really getting pissed at a certain brazillian squad! Ive flew with 7 different members in 7 consecutive different games. Each one bragging about having a "bullet shield" and laughing when we complained they where lagging. Im sry, but im TICKED! these guys know something, because they are vertually unkillable. They wont die, yet they fight back. What kind of bull sh! T is this!! They are all using a lag switch or something. All 7, (note, none flew together, they where all dif in a dif game) ruined all 7 dif games. Killing me countless times in each game while they refused to die.

And YES zuperman, I know I don't even have a fraction of the knowledge you possess about the game & lagging, etc... however when I first ran into Predador FAB (now Predador N.W.O.) I started researching lag & the causes & uses of it.
What I found out was that yes, natural lag exists in many, if not most online multi-player games. Yet what I also found out is there are both physical & software versions of 'lag switches' & 'flooding programs'
After reading many, many forum posts in various other games online I found that some developers/moderators got to the point of issuing stern warnings that use of any such devices or software would lead to permanent banning &/or deleting of the accounts of any players discovered using them.
Also I found out there are low-speed connection kickers. So that anyone lagging too bad is bumped from the game.
If purposely lagging was as you put it - like burning down your house to take care of termites - then why would anyone use such a device if it was useless.. and why would gaming moderators in other games issue such a warning? Perhaps just to appease the 'conspiracy theorists' ???

I honestly don't know.. that's why I am asking.

And if a player continues playing knowing he is bulletproof & invulnerable to other players attempts to kill him regardless if he in a plane or a tank.. then isn't that player in effect 'cheating'?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, Templar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #181548

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Ok just another report on the the Brazilian squad again I run into one of them I just kept pumping rounds into him he never went down it took another player to shoot him repeatedly to bring him down it took about three minutes to drop him. This is getting way out of hand they know their bullet proof and use it as an.advantage. I see them in every server but theirs. They know they can be shot in their server so they don't fly in it
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #181588

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Brazillians are at it again.. NOT in their server either...

You can clearly see him in front of me and I hit him over 30 times.. yet he kills me.
Also there was 3 others from Liga Do Brazil on his side and all of them exhibited the same stuff except for one of them.

And here is one of appe
I shot over 200 rounds into him.. he just kept on flying.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [TFL] muziki1

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #181593

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 180

zuperman wrote: They play from brazil and their connection sucks. That's the reason.
In the last update they have a better server, located in South America. In fact, it is located in Brazil so they will get faster connection and less of this problem.

Yes, I was in that game too and having just the same. Have left a full report on the " external controlling the game thread.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #181615

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Like I said they wont fly in their server because they can be shot so zup spent money and time for nothing. They know their untouchable in all other servers so why fly where they can be shot. This is nothing more than blatant use of lag for point mongering
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [TFL] muziki1

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #181718

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
This afternoon I was playing a BTC and reds told me I was lagging. I said "ok, I will check it". There was no other brazilian in that game.
Then I quit, and noticed that my wife was NOT using internet (she was sleeping); the only device turned on was my tablet. Not even my cellphone was connected on the wifi. And my tablet has NO OTHER ACTIVITY using bandwidth in background (I can assure, I know how this things works).
Then I ran a speed test on my tablet. After three different tests, the same result: top speed all the time. No lag on my end.
Conclusion: lag is everywhere.

I am NOT defending the members of this squad (Liga do Brasil). I don't know any of them. And I hate playing with/against them as much as you, believe me. Actually, I simply don't stay on a game if I see one of them.
What I fear is that this squad may be so big that, at a certain point, all servers and all missions will have at least one or two of their members lagging the game.

And Zup, sorry, man - but laging is not something like "burning the house against termites", I am with Zebra on this. Most of those laggers NOT ONLY know they are lagging; they NOT ONLY brag about being undestructible... THEY ACTUALLY KNOW THAT LAG IS ON THEIR SIDE! Despite what you said, Zup, they somehow knows they will ALWAYS have more kills than deaths on everygame. It is a PLAGUE.

I don't feel good saying that, cuz I am one of the few active brazilian "forumers", and I know that not all of them knows they are spoiling the fun. Some of them are unaware of this entire mess they are causing.

But the undeniable FACT is: THIS GAME IS BEING SPOILED by lag. Wherever it comes from.

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, ZebraUp

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #181724

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411

[LB] Pedrinho wrote: This afternoon I was playing a BTC and reds told me I was lagging. I said "ok, I will check it". There was no other brazilian in that game.
Then I quit, and noticed that my wife was NOT using internet (she was sleeping); the only device turned on was my tablet. Not even my cellphone was connected on the wifi. And my tablet has NO OTHER ACTIVITY using bandwidth in background (I can assure, I know how this things works).
Then I ran a speed test on my tablet. After three different tests, the same result: top speed all the time. No lag on my end.

I am NOT defending the members of this squad (Liga do Brasil). I don't know any of them. And I hate playing with/against them as much as you, believe me. Actually, I simply don't stay on a game if I see one of them.
What I fear is that this squad may be so big that, at a certain point, all servers and all missions will have at least one or two of their members lagging the game.

And Zup, sorry, man - but laging is not something like "burning the house against termites", I am with Zebra on this. Most of those laggers NOT ONLY know they are lagging; they NOT ONLY brag about being undestructible... THEY ACTUALLY KNOW THAT LAG IS ON THEIR SIDE! Despite what you said, Zup, they somehow knows they will ALWAYS have more kills than deaths on everygame. It is a PLAGUE.

I don't feel good saying that, cuz I am one of the few active brazilian "forumers", and I know that not all of them knows they are spoiling the fun. Some of them are unaware of this entire mess they are causing.

But the undeniable FACT is: THIS GAME IS BEING SPOILED by lag. Wherever it comes from.

"Well, there's always Pacman"
-Pedrinho, 2014
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #181730

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!

G.I. Mac McMelkor wrote:

[LB] Pedrinho wrote: This afternoon I was playing a BTC and reds told me I was lagging. I said "ok, I will check it". There was no other brazilian in that game.

"Well, there's always Pacman"
-Pedrinho, 2014

This time, I am not complaining. I am just avoiding a "diplomatic issue", since the known laggers are from Brazil, and some players are generalizing, thinking every brazilian is laggy - what is NOT the case. I love this game, plagued or not.

But nice answer, nevertheless, Laggy McMelkor. You almost got me on that.
;)

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mac

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #181745

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

I know PLENTY of Great Brazillian pilots here on Dogfight.. You Pedrinho & Fab&F.A.B. & Cheetah & Puma & a few others and NONE of you lag that I have ever seen.. except for in zep missions but EVERYONE LAGS near the end of a zep mission for some reason jajaja! :lol:

So don't any of you quit & go play Pacman! :silly:

However the pilots of Liga do Brazil are a whole different story...

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #181805

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
This person would not die, just flew straight ahead shooting us. I believe he had a brazillian tag. I'm sad to see this as there are so many great friends here that are BRAZILIAN.
Attachments:

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #181814

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
See? Thats why I posted: this whole thing is turning on a diplomatic incident...
Where is that red telephone?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #181827

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[LB] Pedrinho wrote: See? Thats why I posted: this whole thing is turning on a diplomatic incident...
Where is that red telephone?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

With Brazil producing such stunning models as these the country is immune from diplomatic incidents lol!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [LB] Pedrinho, [TFL] Robert33, [TFL] muziki1

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #182824

• DD | *Joker*
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • now and forever a Devils Dragon
  • Thank you received: 191
Adding M.O.M cheetah to lost of unkillable lagger just played against him in full room with zero lag...despite being shot more than 20times by myself and by mamy other pilot he did not die and shot me out of his butt when I was behind him and getting registered hits je still manahe to bomb amd make it back to base without even smoking.
If one dragon has your scent, then every dragon has your scent...run
The following user(s) said Thank You: 2Storm2

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 11 months ago #184657

• Billy.The.Kid
  • Thank you received: 29
Am I lagging?
!
Attachments:

. 9 years 10 months ago #193376

• Slash
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 452
The following user(s) said Thank You: =£= DonFlix, Auld

Last edit: by Slash.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 9 years 10 months ago #193389

• Hell Cat - 2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 37
Me on IPAd 12 + Hits on NOSKITA. No Kill until after he skids back and then kills me. This is not the supposedly Lag that he claims and laughs about. With all the experiance players we have in this game I am positive we now know what " real lag " is. Just my 2 cents.

Time to create page: 0.541 seconds