Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153032

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The pilot formerly known as Porkfinger
  • Thank you received: 2690
And another one, though I'm sure I'll find him on the blacklist or on this very thread if I look. I don't have screen shots because he actually disappeared from the screen, and radar, so I have no proof or smoking gun image of hits.
His name is fenix, 6/10 on the lag-o-meter, 10/10 on the douche-o-meter

Sorry for my on-screen nastyness, I wasn't happy with his antics. I will be gooder in the future....

SANITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED....
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153045

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
I got one but no screenshots, F8 Crusader, lagometer 10+. Will completely disappear and then pop up behind you. Disappears so quick that you cant get a shot at him except rarely. Only good thing is he does it so much he can't shoot you very well either.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153046

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

T.R. wrote: I got one but no screenshots, F8 Crusader, lagometer 10+. Will completely disappear and then pop up behind you. Disappears so quick that you cant get a shot at him except rarely. Only good thing is he does it so much he can't shoot you very well either.

I'll back up T.R. on this one, seen it many times. I never reported him bc he's on the Dogfight Clan squad lol!

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153130

• BlüEMäX
  • BlüEMäX's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085

Porkfinger wrote:

T.R. wrote: I got one but no screenshots, F8 Crusader, lagometer 10+. Will completely disappear and then pop up behind you. Disappears so quick that you cant get a shot at him except rarely. Only good thing is he does it so much he can't shoot you very well either.

I'll back up T.R. on this one, seen it many times. I never reported him bc he's on the Dogfight Clan squad lol!

Man O man you guys were telling it straight. This one is TERRIBLE. Just saw him. blinking in and out, lazer cannons. Mondo lag. He started the game unkillable. I pumped about 30 shells in him when he became visible and spun off. They hit about 5 min later. 2 back to back deaths. After that he seemed to lag just a bit less and was registering my hits faster. Still blinking in and out really bad. I just dropped my bomb and camped on him. I tried conversation before that and EVERYONE mentioned the lag. If you wish to stay I have no sympathy. No response. Bounced him 0/10 in that one. No one else could get him. Guess all my lagging fights with the Stache payed off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Reckless

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153147

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BlueMaxYoung wrote:

Porkfinger wrote:

Man O man you guys were telling it straight. This one is TERRIBLE. Just saw him. blinking in and out, lazer cannons. Mondo lag. He started the game unkillable. I pumped about 30 shells in him when he became visible and spun off. They hit about 5 min later. 2 back to back deaths. After that he seemed to lag just a bit less and was registering my hits faster. Still blinking in and out really bad. I just dropped my bomb and camped on him. I tried conversation before that and EVERYONE mentioned the lag. If you wish to stay I have no sympathy. No response. Bounced him 0/10 in that one. No one else could get him. Guess all my lagging fights with the Stache payed off.

I frigging LOVE IT! Nice one Max! Thank you Douchestache for preparing Max to be the instrument of our vengeance. This little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home!

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153149

• woospy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • --Enigma Squad Member-- [e] Titus Pullo
  • Thank you received: 417
To all the Brotherhood of Unkillable Laggers I wish a Happy New Year ! Feliz Año Nuevo ! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153391

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 804
I have one for you max his name is sky tac . Says he has a cheat code that makes him unkillable.

The following user(s) said Thank You: BlüEMäX

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153392

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
Great screen shot. Perfect.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153393

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

jasonmc wrote: I have one for you max his name is sky tac . Says he has a cheat code that makes him unkillable.

I think he's kidding lol! I've played many many games with him both as Sky Tac and as Dr. Jekyll. He does have quite the sense of humor, though sometimes he fails to mention he's joking.
I hope I don't step on any toes by vouching for him, but I have never seen this from him before. Perhaps he just had a low signal condition at the time? I hope, I do enjoy playing with him :(

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153394

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
As soon as he said it he started back peddling saying hes dosent have one. It very strange the I wasn't having problems with anyone else.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153395

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!

Porkfinger wrote: And another one, though I'm sure I'll find him on the blacklist or on this very thread if I look. I don't have screen shots because he actually disappeared from the screen, and radar, so I have no proof or smoking gun image of hits.

Sorry for my on-screen nastyness, I wasn't happy with his antics. I will be gooder in the future....

You have had your first encounter with DFs sanctioned cheater the DoucheStache. The original lag switcher himself. Not very pleasant to have the cheater in a game is it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Reckless

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153397

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Porkfinger wrote:

jasonmc wrote: I have one for you max his name is sky tac . Says he has a cheat code that makes him unkillable.

I think he's kidding lol! I've played many many games with him both as Sky Tac and as Dr. Jekyll. He does have quite the sense of humor, though sometimes he fails to mention he's joking.
I hope I don't step on any toes by vouching for him, but I have never seen this from him before. Perhaps he just had a low signal condition at the time? I hope, I do enjoy playing with him :(

I hope he's joking. And no pork your not gonna hurt my feelings friends should alway back each other. Some might want to tell him he probably shouldn't joke about stuff like that when we are have the problems we are having.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlüEMäX, [*M]Reckless

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153399

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!

Porkfinger wrote:

Remember the rules of the lagger thread. Must be consistently seen. Still need a report. You may want to tell him not to play around like that. We are not the only ones that believe there are players cheating here now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc, [*M]Reckless

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153406

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BlueMaxYoung wrote:

Porkfinger wrote: And another one, though I'm sure I'll find him on the blacklist or on this very thread if I look. I don't have screen shots because he actually disappeared from the screen, and radar, so I have no proof or smoking gun image of hits.

You have had your first encounter with DFs sanctioned cheater the DoucheStache. The original lag switcher himself. Not very pleasant to have the cheater in a game is it?

Oh man, so .fenix. is the stache eh? Yeah, it was my first encounter with him Max, what a DOUCHE! If I could only kill a person via WiFi there would be a stinking body somewhere in the world now.
You know, it's kind of fun having our own villain in the game, wondering where and when he'll pop up to cause havoc, I just don't understand why he has to RUIN games for others. I suspect he has a substandard sized penis, no girlfriend or hope of getting one, and is probably angry at the world for all his disappointments and lonely meals, but why blame everyone else and ruin games?

PS Max, I ain't even gonna lie, sometimes I just log in to see what avatar you've got up!

The following user(s) said Thank You: BlüEMäX

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153411

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
I think it is crazy to allow him to continue. He is not a mascot. He is not fun to have here. He is a known cheater. Well documented a thousand times over.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153414

• [*M]Reckless
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BlueMaxYoung wrote: I think it is crazy to allow him to continue. He is not a mascot. He is not fun to have here. He is a known cheater. Well documented a thousand times over.

Let him continue? Oh HELL NO! No such thought through this little piggy's mind. Like I said, if I could kill via WiFi he'd be in the second stage of decomp by now.
I don't understand why Echoboom hasn't banned his ip address from creating an account, playing, breathing, or anything like it.
Continue? No.

EDIT: OMG I just wanna point out that we're talking about Stache/.fenix. on this post lol! The posts are a little mixed up at this point :ohmy:

Last edit: by [*M]Reckless.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153421

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

he doesn't have a cheat code. I have been playing him too. He is just an average player and friendly to play with...There are no cheat codes for this game. He lags some but not too bad. There are times that I lag (wil not die) and if a player mentions it to me, I will leave the game..:)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc, [*M]Reckless

Last edit: by Mr. Serious.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153424

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
How do you know there are no cheat codes for the game? You seem awful certain.

I will agree that I have played with the guy and he seems fine most times.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasonmc

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153426

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

BlueMaxYoung wrote: How do you know there are no cheat codes for the game? You seem awful certain.

I will agree that I have played with the guy and he seems fine most times.

I'm very certain :) unless things changed from two years ago...Now the lag switch is certain though :)

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153429

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well like pork said maybe he's having a bad conection day. But it not it has been noted here and if it's an issue down the road we all have a record of it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlüEMäX, [*M]Reckless

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #153655

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Played a game with this guy tonight i put over 100 rounds in him and never went down!! :blink: other players had the same problem with him. Then he made it to our base and started killing everyone! :angry: grrrr
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M] Congress

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #154131

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Predador FAB - just played against him in a zep game.. he just flew around while I put over 100 rounds into him and didn't go down.. until I was back at the base getting more ammo on the other side of the map from him then it showed him brought down by me minutes later LOL! The guy is freakin BULLETPROOF! grrrr..!

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #154368

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
Ok flown a few missions with F8-crusader tonight. That guy is from lag city, with a lag switch built in! When he is hit, he dissapers and reappers behind you seconds later. 120 hits to kill him. This punk was useing his lagging skills to camp and spawnkill. Got me twice in one game afte i emptied all my rounds in to him! :huh: every time i make him smoke he vanishes, when he comes back his plane is fine no smoke! To top it off, he is phantom killing! After being shot down by longrifle in mid field, he some how got me by the north base, then again on respawn. Zup please fix it!

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #154383

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

[M]GreyGhost wrote: Ok flown a few missions with F8-crusader tonight. That guy is from lag city, with a lag switch built in! When he is hit, he dissapers and reappers behind you seconds later. 120 hits to kill him. This punk was useing his lagging skills to camp and spawnkill. Got me twice in one game afte i emptied all my rounds in to him! :huh: every time i make him smoke he vanishes, when he comes back his plane is fine no smoke! To top it off, he is phantom killing! After being shot down by longrifle in mid field, he some how got me by the north base, then again on respawn. Zup please fix it!

Seen the exact same thing from him more than once. He will fly until you hit him once then lag out and come back seconds later fresh. Paid no attention to fighting until after he bombs if that is the mission.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #154410

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

I had a game with him too... he was trying to do the same thing, when I hit him a couple of times chasing him his plane seemed to hover in mid-air a moment then disappeared.. next thing I know I got tinked by him as he was behind me! I snap-turned and tried to acquire him again.. once I did he tried the same thing again, but I just kept turning in the direction he was going when his plane hovered again and reacquired him when it appeared again & put him down.. then he left the game.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #154903

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

Pedador-FAB still at it. Shot him 25 or 30 times, flew all the way to base. Bombed then left.

ALL IN 100%
Attachments:

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #155127

• [*M]bhfoust
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
Here ya go davy, sorry it took so long to post them.

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #155130

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
I have joined Predador - FAB. I lag so bad you can't even see me. I will now be BlüE - FAB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #155131

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Thank you FOUST.

I easily got predator fab 3 times, and then he quit. He called me something that was on another picture before he quit lol lol

In related news, german rocky i hit probably 100 times and he never died?

The Brotherhood Of Unkillable Laggers 10 years 2 months ago #155134

• Jasonmc
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Played predator fab a bit ago. I cant count how Many time I hit him . But I do think he knows he's lagging. I would pump him full of lead than he would wait like 45 seconds then crash. We did this about 3 or four time me shooting him and him crashing them finally he waited a little longer and my hits caught up. As soon as that happened he left the game.

Time to create page: 0.965 seconds