TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #373082

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[M]LtDan nhouse wrote: I have tried and tried and tried to get my Banner back up help !

You need a new image code I'll work on that tonight when I get home.
Dire you wouldn't happen to play clash of clans would you? Reason I ask is the next war we have I'm going up against Dire wolf. :blink:

Thanks T if possible to change plane in banner to any ww1 plane i would greatly appreciate it brother
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #373083

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

[*M] Pagan wrote: When you find it could lend it to me as I can’t hit fook all. Mind you it might help if I could see the planes , not to mention the stupid white gun sight , who’s bright idea was that, white sight against white clouds , bleedin Zup got a lot to answer for !!!!

Tried a game on my phone yesterday. No clue what I was doing or when I got a P-38 Lightning.
Finally hit some fella a bunch of times mid field and it said he was immune!

Some kind of Diplomatic Immunity or something now? Like the thought of the skies filling up with [M]’ s again.

Side note to my good Pal AG, you’re looking as good as ever Ace!
⚡️Rip / [*M]oke

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #373085

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]Skyripper wrote:

[*M] Pagan wrote: When you find it could lend it to me as I can’t hit fook all. Mind you it might help if I could see the planes , not to mention the stupid white gun sight , who’s bright idea was that, white sight against white clouds , bleedin Zup got a lot to answer for !!!!

Tried a game on my phone yesterday. No clue what I was doing or when I got a P-38 Lightning.
Finally hit some fella a bunch of times mid field and it said he was immune!

Some kind of Diplomatic Immunity or something now? Like the thought of the skies filling up with [M]’ s again.

Side note to my good Pal AG, you’re looking as good as ever Ace!
⚡️Rip / [*M]oke

Pagan you can change back to old sight or change color of new sight in graphic setting
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #373086

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Nice to see all the M&M’ in the skies, tired of the sour skittles flying around lately. Welcome back all!
Pagan Lt. is wright go to settings and their u can change the color of the aim thingy, a yellow mustard should work fine. Sr. Davy talk to a player last night using a tablet like yours and he told me he is experiencing the typing kick you out of game syndrome. Us at windows had a similar problem that when ever you type in game I would take u out of game and open a page on the internet. This player last night told me in his case he types and the game crashes; maybe that is your problem? I would recommend you try and see if there are more DF Elite updates and look if your tablet has all its updates. Other things to do in game settings turn off the game details like the water and shadows, music, plane and plane noise. Last the get a new tablet thing? Well I saw that amazon has a fire something at 45 dollars but since I’m not a tablet user I would not know is the game of DF Elite works there. Maybe someone could recommend inexpensive tablets here in forum?? Oh and thank you for the complement Sky Ripper always niiiiiiiiice to see u and all the other M’s.:kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, diaoblique, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #373092

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[M]LtDan nhouse wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[M]LtDan nhouse wrote: I have tried and tried and tried to get my Banner back up help !

Dire you wouldn't happen to play clash of clans would you? Reason I ask is the next war we have I'm going up against Dire wolf. :blink:

Thanks T if possible to change plane in banner to any ww1 plane i would greatly appreciate it brother

Can't remember if Hulk made that one or not Dan I believe he did and if so he would be the only one who could edit that banner, I've been searching for your old one but haven't been successful yet.
Found everyone else's but not yours yet.
I could make you a new one if you have any ideas of what you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #373101

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

[M]LtDan nhouse wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Can't remember if Hulk made that one or not Dan I believe he did and if so he would be the only one who could edit that banner, I've been searching for your old one but haven't been successful yet.
T i liked my old one with Lt. Dan on one side and just change the plane ( p51 ) to a ww1 bi plane . Any bi plane war pic will work
Found everyone else's but not yours yet.
I could make you a new one if you have any ideas of what you want.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #373105

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Trivial question of the day !
How many bites doez it take to eat a 711 Big Bite ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #373109

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
It depends on the size of the mouth , if it was Dix or cricket , it would only take a couple.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #373112

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

[*M] Pagan wrote: It depends on the size of the mouth , if it was Dix or cricket , it would only take a couple.

One

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Skyripper, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #373113

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
3 days in a row! Did someone yank the brake cable on Life? HAHAHA!
Missed this! Now to figure out the game on my phone because the tablet......well.......it kind of tried to act like a Frisbee one day, with a little help and........well......yeah it’s not gonna work out to well!
See you tomorrow??
⚡️

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #373114

• [*M]TBUILT

[*M]Skyripper wrote: 3 days in a row! Did someone yank the brake cable on Life? HAHAHA!
Missed this! Now to figure out the game on my phone because the tablet......well.......it kind of tried to act like a Frisbee one day, with a little help and........well......yeah it’s not gonna work out to well!
See you tomorrow??
⚡️

Ripper when we talked about breaking out the tablets and doing a little flying again.. we were not talking about the tablet itself. :blink: df brother df!! :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373119

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
. ..
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373134

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Acegirl wrote:

. ..

You down with opp! Ya you know me
F
U
N
Thats what we're haviing FUN LOL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373135

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Now back to our normal broadcasting station !

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373136

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Trivia answer was One Big Bite !

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373139

• [*M]TBUILT
So last night I decided to play it was a ctc and it was the most pathetic game i've witnessed in all my years in df.. some don't shoot and you because they say they're your friend but will gladly land on the carrier after they flip flop past you and just to be foot soldiers on the ship the entire time to win.
Is this a plane game or not?
Lastly you knew I've been a way for some time now and am practically starting over again why not offer some tips or at least stay in the air and shoot at me so I can get some shooting practice in. Kinda difficult to do that when everyone's out of their planes as a foot soldier.
That 1 game was enough for me to say why even bother. Just sayin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373140

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote: So last night I decided to play it was a ctc and it was the most pathetic game i've witnessed in all my years in df.. some don't shoot and you because they say they're your friend but will gladly land on the carrier after they flip flop past you and just to be foot soldiers on the ship the entire time to win.
Lastly you knew I've been a way for some time now and am practically starting over again why not offer some tips or at least stay in the air and shoot at me so I can get some shooting practice in. Kinda difficult to do that when everyone's out of their planes as a foot soldier.

Brother ive seen some bs since ive been back seems high volumes in the evenings . On the other hand ive had some awesome games all bi planes long toe 2 toe punching matches. Its a shame the game isnt what it was . The ww2 planes really ruin the game. Zup should have just made a ww2 game . Same game df eltis ww2 bam ! Would have been perfect. Ww2 brings those kind of players its a age thing
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373141

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
I hear ya T-built. The CTC game has become a sit and wait game. I'll PM some tips for you and maybe WP and Misfits can plan a night in the air!

Lt. Dan's right, there are some good games in the evening. I'm happy to see Misftis back in the air!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373142

• [*M]TBUILT
Everyone's been good so far when it comes to what era of plane they choose i haven't seen any ww2 planes yet myself but there are those who have the ability to turn better then most and always have. All I'm saying is if you're red and don't attempt to shoot back I'll just leave and find another game with someone who will.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373143

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote: Everyone's been good so far when it comes to what era of plane they choose i haven't seen any ww2 planes yet myself but there are those who have the ability to turn better then most and always have. All I'm saying is if you're red and don't attempt to shoot back I'll just leave and find another game with someone who will.

Yes i totally agree there no fun in that kind of game . Yes just ran the timer out in a game V got 100 kill all ww1 planes great long game . Buzzard had ww2 but he was good at just coming at you shooting straight on . Well sometimes hed take a side path but made the game alittle interesting. Good pilot that stinking Buzzard lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373146

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

[*M]TBUILT wrote: So last night I decided to play it was a ctc and it was the most pathetic game i've witnessed in all my years in df.. some don't shoot and you because they say they're your friend but will gladly land on the carrier after they flip flop past you and just to be foot soldiers on the ship the entire time to win.

The ctc game can be the most fun, but it also can be the stupid foot soldier on the carrier game. I have no idea why zup made the unmanned planes invincible. If you are stupid enough to abandon your plane you deserve to have it blown to smithereens and be without a plane for awhile. At least the carrier cannot be captured by a foot soldier, it has to be a body in a plane. I have captured a carrier with a red soldier in the hangar while I was on the flight deck in my plane, so there's that.....

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373147

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

[*M]TBUILT wrote: Everyone's been good so far when it comes to what era of plane they choose i haven't seen any ww2 planes yet myself but there are those who have the ability to turn better then most and always have. All I'm saying is if you're red and don't attempt to shoot back I'll just leave and find another game with someone who will.

Welcome to DFE, its a brave cowardly new world

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373149

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
TUH DUH!! That’s 4... count ‘em 4days in a row!
And T, when the tablet went for a flight it had nothing to do with DF.
The Flight itself was perfect. Straight and true. The Landing well....it was a smashing success
⚡️

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373151

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
I think we all know that the game ain’t what it was and sadly it never will be again , I have accepted that , I know the great days are gone so I treat elite as something different , it used to be something really special , but now I can take it or leave it it don’t mean what it used to, it’s a different game . Now I just play cos nothing else comes close but it don’t mean that much anymore, which , in a way is really sad . T , I know who you mean about not shooting at you but I look at it differently than you , I think the person is just trying to be nice , at least it means my kdr ain’t as bad as it could be lol.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373152

• [*M]TBUILT

[*M] Pagan wrote: I think we all know that the game ain’t what it was and sadly it never will be again , I have accepted that , I know the great days are gone so I treat elite as something different , it used to be something really special , but now I can take it or leave it it don’t mean what it used to, it’s a different game . Now I just play cos nothing else comes close but it don’t mean that much anymore, which , in a way is really sad . T , I know who you mean about not shooting at you but I look at it differently than you , I think the person is just trying to be nice , at least it means my kdr ain’t as bad as it could be lol.

Yes I do believe that person is trying to be nice I knew that part all along.. believe me my planes been turned to swiss cheese before by them so what I ask is probably a bad idea because I may be shot to bits now.:S hopefully not but I think it would be a better way to improve my game and at the same time assuring me that they don't choose who or who not to shoot when it's the other way around.
Idk I guess I'm old fashioned that way if you're red you're dead friend or squad member doesn't matter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373153

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Happy Friday Misfit brothers ! Happy friday everyone
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373160

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dang i remember when i couldnt wait for friday night df games. How could a game been that much fun for years !
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373161

• [*M]TBUILT

[M]LtDan nhouse wrote: Dang i remember when i couldnt wait for friday night df games. How could a game been that much fun for years !

You missed the rest of the week Dan. B)
Every day used to be that way now it's more like maybe I'll play tonight but then you find something else to do like drink. :side:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373163

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Yeah I really miss Friday night games. They were a blast. I also miss those Monday night games and the Tuesday night games and wensday night games and the Thursday night games and the Saturday night games and also the Sunday night games.

Also all the day games lol lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373166

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Yeah I really miss Friday night games. They were a blast. I also miss those Monday night games and the Tuesday night games and wensday night games and the Thursday night games and the Saturday night games and also the Sunday night games.

Also all the day games lol lol

Thats funny as chit ! One of thing i think i miss out on the most was getting to play and bs with you Davy during a game. I didnt get to experience that. You have so much respect and love from everyone here in df . You had to be a blast to be with up in the ski. Well ive had laughs from your posts over the years im good with that. We are all Mistfit brothers forsure. Lt. Dan
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, R E Z, [*M] GAW

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.867 seconds