TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372309

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

[*M] GAW wrote:

[*M]Skyripper wrote: Greetings Brothers and Friends!
Did I miss a call to arms? My flipping Messenger is in and out. Phone is half worthless and half useless.
Might have to dust off the tablet. Spent all that money to get a good one just to quit playing.
Bet there is all kinds of updates on that thing!

Hope you’re all well. I’ll try to check back more often!
⚡️ Rip / [*M]oke

Don't think you missed a call to arms Moke. That being said, I would not be opposed to a coordinated Misfit get together. Not sure how that would be not being a member.

Might be fun to get the whole Gang together on a weekend or two.
And We’re not Members anymore? Totally understand with my absence. But, I’ll always be a Member whether I’m on a list somewhere or not. Too many good times, good memories, and good friends were made here. Life has gotten in the way of things a bunch, but it will settle down one day!
Always [M]
⚡️Rip / [*M]oke

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372312

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
Agreed. One night, just one a month is all we need now. It must start somewhere. We in WP, have designated Sunday nights as a go. If we all could get on the same page, and have one night where we all fly and die, that would be awesome. There's so many times I log on to see no one around I care to fly with, than leave. We been doin the Sunday night runs for 2 weeks now. Please, join, we've been having some "ol time fun" for a week now. Please, join...it will catch on. The [M] is always relevant here....never die.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372314

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

[*M]Skyripper wrote:

[*M] GAW wrote:

Did I miss a call to arms? My flipping Messenger is in and out. Phone is half worthless and half useless.
Might have to dust off the tablet. Spent all that money to get a good one just to quit playing.

⚡️ Rip / [*M]oke

Don't think you missed a call to arms Moke. That being said, I would not be opposed to a coordinated Misfit get together. Not sure how that would be not being a member.

And We’re not Members anymore? Totally understand with my absence. But, I’ll always be a Member whether I’m on a list somewhere or not. Too many good times, good memories, and good friends were made here. Life has gotten in the way of things a bunch, but it will settle down one day!
Always [M]
⚡️Rip / [*M]oke

Whoa hold on, the Bourbon Officer is always a member...nobody's been removed....mainly because nobody's around to remove anyone...so we're all safe I think.

I'm all for a get together but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to tolerate all the lag and trying to catch point harvesting Mexicans in Jet planes while in a biplane.

Sounds about as appealing as having a bath with a toaster next to the tub.

Summer is here so I'm busy enjoying it. Cya later dudes.

Ray Charles says hi.
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372319

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Skeeter72{WP} wrote: Agreed. One night, just one a month is all we need now. It must start somewhere. We in WP, have designated Sunday nights as a go. If we all could get on the same page, and have one night where we all fly and die, that would be awesome. There's so many times I log on to see no one around I care to fly with, than leave. We been doin the Sunday night runs for 2 weeks now. Please, join, we've been having some "ol time fun" for a week now. Please, join...it will catch on. The [M] is always relevant here....never die.

This Sunday is a go.... My maintenance chief says the bird will be fueled and ready. Briefing is at 2100..... hope to see some [M} in the lead filled skies!

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW, DireWolf{WP****}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372327

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Hello my beloved MISFITS. Hope all is going well with you all. Things are ok on my end, just getting older lol.

I can't believe how much I miss the old game with 6 searvers and all the friends here. What a blast we all had.

Right now we are going to Wisconsin to visit SKYFOXX, he's not been feeling good. Can't wait to see him and I'm sure we will talk a lot of the old dogfight and friends.

Love and miss you all
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****} and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372338

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
Good Game Bep..nice to c Misfit on my side ..wahooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [M]Bep

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372340

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
Happy Father’s Day to everyone at Dogfight!
Hope u have a nice day with all your love ones; remember your family loves you.
Many blessings to all in this special day and always.
PS. Life is a rollercoaster, but you are the Ace that guides us thru it and makes it fun all the time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [M]Bep

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372377

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

[*M]Skyripper wrote:

[*M] GAW wrote:

⚡️ Rip / [*M]oke

No longer a Dogfight subscriber Moke, We are still Misfits brother. Sorry for my failed attempt at communication.

Always [M]
⚡️Rip / [*M]oke

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372378

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Hello my beloved MISFITS. Hope all is going well with you all. Things are ok on my end, just getting older lol.

I can't believe how much I miss the old game with 6 searvers and all the friends here. What a blast we all had.

Right now we are going to Wisconsin to visit SKYFOXX, he's not been feeling good. Can't wait to see him and I'm sure we will talk a lot of the old dogfight and friends.

Love and miss you all

I have such glorious memories of you cleaning my clock about 2 seconds after you came into view. You were such a bully. Made it that much sweeter when I occasionally shot you down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Comet, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372379

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I meant that I am no longer a Dogfight subscriber (I said member) Moke, We are still Misfits brother. Sorry for my failed attempt at communication.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372383

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey Guys I.ts SKYFOXX on Davy's ipad good to see you
I hope all is good with you all. Call if you can. I love you all and miss you all. Hope to hear from you. Does someone have any pictures that they can send me with SKYFOXX on it.. Love ya all
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Cypher7{WP}, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372385

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Hey Guys I.ts SKYFOXX on Davy's ipad good to see you
I hope all is good with you all. Call if you can. I love you all and miss you all. Hope to hear from you. Does someone have any pictures that they can send me with SKYFOXX on it.. Love ya all

Hi buddy, good to hear from you. I got a phone number for you. Will give it a try.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Cypher7{WP}, [M] FLAK BAIT

Last edit: by Mongo.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372386

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

[*M] MISFIT CROCKETT wrote: Hey Guys I.ts SKYFOXX on Davy's ipad good to see you

Great hearing from you SKYFOXX!! been a little busy the past week with the family but I do have your # expected a call from me soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372387

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
Awesome to hear from you Skyfoxx, don't get into trouble with Uncle Davy!

All my best to one of THE nicest gentlemen I've ever spoken to in the Acehole.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, Cypher7{WP}, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372389

• [*M]TBUILT

[*M]Comet wrote: Awesome to hear from you Skyfoxx, don't get into trouble with Uncle Davy!

All my best to one of THE nicest gentlemen I've ever spoken to in the Acehole.

What comet said.. I'd hate to turn on the 9 o'clock news to see you two getting hauled out by the cops at the Cracker Barrel. :woohoo: :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372392

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
. .
Hi Sky Foxx and Davy! Soooooooo…. U ask for some pictures of u? well I happened to get a snap of this one last night on the local new; apparently two robbers were caught on surveillance video after they knock off a Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Wisconsin. A high-speed pursuit was initiated when the 2 bandits left the seen in what was describe as a very cool nineteen 60’s moped. The police lost the crazy pair near an abandoned airport where they boarded a ww1biplane and took to the skies. Witness said to have heard then screaming Misfits Rule! Film at 11?

Best wishes and many blessings Sky Foxx, God is always by your side, your friends and love ones will provide the smiles! Have Fun with Mr. Davy.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [M] FLAK BAIT

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372402

• [*M]TBUILT

Acegirl wrote: .

Hi Sky Foxx and Davy! Soooooooo…. U ask for some pictures of u? well I happened to get a snap of this one last night on the local new; apparently two robbers were caught on surveillance video after they knock off a Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Wisconsin. A high-speed pursuit was initiated when the 2 bandits left the seen in what was describe as a very cool nineteen 60’s moped. The police lost the crazy pair near an abandoned airport where they boarded a ww1biplane and took to the skies. Witness said to have heard then screaming Misfits Rule! Film at 11?

Best wishes and many blessings Sky Foxx, God is always by your side, your friends and love ones will provide the smiles! Have Fun with Mr. Davy.

Now that's funny thanks Ace. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Fallen [M]isfits, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372410

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Now that's funny thanks Ace. :lol:

Pretty cool Ace. Thanks for the creativity. Good for a chuckle.

Good to hear from you Fox. You know we are all thinking about you brother. Keep an eye on Davy, you know how he can be. Don't ever let him get in behind you or within arms reach of the misses. Glad he got to visit with you. Aint he something?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372413

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Thank you all and thanks acegirl for the funny picture but you didn't finish the story. After taking off in that biplane we were able to complete our getaway when we were picked up my by my UFO buddies. Lol.

I spent some time with SKYFOXX and we had fun talking about the old dogfight. He would like some pictures so I thought I would locate the posts where he made moraf and then print them. Then I will send all the pictures to him.

SKYFOXX was such a proud misfit, he just loved the misfits and loved being a part of them and the acehole. What a good and loyal misfit he is.

If anyone has the page number of his making moraf posts would you please send me the page number so I can print them and if anyone has a picture they would like him to have please post them here. Love ya all
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}, Alex Galt, [*M] GAW and 2 other people also said thanks.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372430

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
GAW good to see you in game. Had a phone call I had to take--sorry brother!

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooooOOOOOO

Dire
(Your friendly Howler!)
B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372433

• [M] FLAK BAIT
  • Thank you received: 148
Sky Fox , brother you are one of the best pilots that i have flown with and one of those guys i wished was on my team when you werent . I am not religious . Some people would call it blessed . I call it lucky to have you as my brother . And that goes for all my friends in tbis Dogfight world of ours . Its a way to escape our real world for a little while .
I think this game has changed us all . I just wish we could change our fate . When you have brothers that you would follow to hell ,without a second thought . Thats what you aĺl mean to me . Thank you Sky Fox ill go whereever you go tbat you can count on .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372441

• [M]SKY.FOXX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1670

I can't I can't remember how to get my picture and rank back on the Forum can anyone help me with this please
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372442

• [M]SKY.FOXX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1670

would like to see my Moraf plane ty
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372444

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey SKYFOXX I have a lot of pictures for you and will send them in a day or so. I'll call you

P.S. I didn't think you would be able to have access to the forum. Lol you fooled me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372450

• [*M]TBUILT

[M]SKY.FOXX wrote: would like to see my Moraf plane ty

I'm guessing you're talking about your banner's Skyfoxx?
Yep mine are gone to it's the link used to post it, can't tell you how many times i've had to make a new one because of it with no way to recover it unless you know who made it and that's if they still have it.
Let me look around in the library to see if it's in there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372455

• [*M]TBUILT

[M]SKY.FOXX wrote: I can't I can't remember how to get my picture and rank back on the Forum can anyone help me with this please

Found your banner online.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372456

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
All Hail TBuilt, he can always help you recover your boner banner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M] GAW, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372469

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Oh comet
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372474

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
Yikes ….I lost my boner ohh dear ..oops mean banner haha...

Can you sort my banner out plz ..so can get it up again haha :blink: :blush: :oops: :woohoo: :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Cricket, [*M] GAW, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 9 months ago #372477

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Heya Fallen,

I had same issue and had to reload banner as a jpeg and no idea why. I'm certain Tbuilt can figure it out.

Nice to see you Misfits posting and fun to read!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.
Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.011 seconds